All Comments on 'A Loving Lockdown Christmas'

by IncAddict

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
SonForBBWSonForBBWover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed it. Such a wonderful mommy.

BG187BG187over 3 years ago
Good but could be better ****

First off I like the setup for your story for the most part. Grammar seem great and your story was pretty easy to follow.

My only critic is your transition into sex. I felt there should have been a lot more in between the after quarantine and Christmas. I mean. They haven't seen one another in a year, they had some sexual tension beforehand. Add a bit of seduction, maybe a bit of romance. Have him cook her a meal she like to show he cares. Hold her during a movie while they're quarantine alone during the cold winter nights. do you see what I'm getting at? Too me I feel like a mother and son crossing that line should be more than just a kiss under a mistletoe and him admitting he loves her.

He can still admit that but she can think back to those cold winter nights in his arms and add to the climax of mother and son.

Regardless is still think you're already one of the better author's on the site.the amount of crap posted daily is almost as depressing as the people encouraging the bad writing but I digress. Keep up the good work and I am eager to read the next one.

IncAddictIncAddictover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your honest comments so far. It’s given me a lot to think about and I’ll keep these in mind when I’m writing my next story! Love to all ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so when do we get the next chapter?

Boxing Day, NYE, New Years Day, etc... lots of ground to work with, so take advantage o it.

writerjabwriterjabover 3 years ago
What is this “plopping”

Sound that’s always stated on here? I’ve never heard that so why write it?

Otherwise it seemed to rushed from reacquainting to mom sucking his cock.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Very good writing , you get “5”stars from me.

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago
Wonderful

This is one of the most beautiful erotic love stories I have read on this site.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments.

An early Christmas present. A very nice story. Thanks and have a nice Thanksgiving.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 3 years ago

Beautifully written story! Thank you for posting it.

Warren13Warren13over 3 years ago

Great 1st Story, very horny. I cant wait for the other chapters (thats if you are going to do anymore). While reading this story, i cum twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quite Honestly...

IT was very ordinary. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

Chapter 2, please!

A really good love story, a mom and son in love with each other, continue the story, what did Vivian`s mom and dad give them as a present, do they know that Jace loves his mother so deeply, will he get her pregnant, that will be the best present of all time for her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. You did the build up and got your characters into the story. You added some drama with the domestic violence aspect, but not too much. Just to show the connection between them. I look forward to more of this story as they love and discover each other. Thanks for your time and imagination. 5 stars.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Jace needs to give mom a baby bump for Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great details

You had me at American Writers Museum. I know it is only a few years old but I am from Chicago and really enjoyed my first visit recently. The story was great in a lot of ways too. I am glad you gave her pubic hair and the overall body description. It was sort of weird that there was a year gap in the story like he hardly came home at all. I hope you introduce watersports next.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Your story certainly deserves a "five star" vote. The pace was good, descriptions very good, and the premise was acceptable. Further story submittals will be welcomed, so get busy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well worth the 5 stars I gave it. Well written, very descriptive building up to the great ending for Christmas. Hope that you continue to write and keep this story going. Well done.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 3 years ago
Beautiful!

Well written, great pace, and loving sex! What could be a better way to spend a COVID Christmas than with mom?

SexyBeastSexyBeastover 3 years ago

That was perfect. Far and away the best story I've read here in a long time. This story is perfect as is, so I'm not asking for a chapter 2 like other people,but a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

Everything almost everyone else said. Great buildup with an explosive ending! Please, write another story.

ZackAttack92ZackAttack92over 2 years ago

Well written and definitely did it's job of arousing me. I want to say that I have never considered sleeping with my own mother but have always had a thing for attractive older women who had motherly qualities. I'm still not 100 percent sure why this taboo topic (as well as several others) turns me on as much as it does but as I've gotten older I've learned to embrace the imaginative fantasy side of it instead of being embarrassed and always feeling guilty about having those thoughts. I also never knew how to talk about it to anyone whilst being able to explain it coherently and in a way that assures others that I don't fancy my own mom in that way. I've noticed Incestuous fantasy is one of the most popular types of porn and romantic literature which says a lot. I've just begun my own story along the same topic lines so I'm reading as much as I can for inspiration while keeping originality. My comment is turning into a short story here. Thanks for the inspiration man!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

As an avid reader of of mother/son incest stories, this story surpassed my expectations. Forgetting the relationship, this was a love story among equals. Both adored and respected each other as humans. The sensitivity, intimacy and passion between these lovers is exactly what I would expect a real-life incestuous relationship to reflect.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

Fun mom...and love she's down with keeping her adult woman's bush...

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

A bj to end the story?! Nope.

OTStreetOTStreetabout 2 years ago

As a, if I remember correctly, first ever story submission, I think you did a pretty decent job. Although there seemed to be times where the rhythm of the story seemed to falter a tad, I was able to pick it back up fairly quickly. Overall you fairly well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Blow Job?

blow jobs MEH! Hugely over rated. I ONLY want my dick and cum in one place, a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story continue with more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome! I thought for sure the gifts from her parents were to be items letting them know that her father seen the kiss and that they approve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No more since 2020 I thought you would continue with more of this mother and son love story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story you should have continued with more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BJs are a distinct consolation prize I agree. Never understood why so many writers in this category often get the guy to cum in places other than the warm willing and possibly fertile pussy as a major part of the whole mother son fantasy. Possibly after several rounds of satisfactory sex they might have a BJ for a quick scene or just as part of foreplay with both having a turn going down but not for the second (or worse first ever) ejaculation together. Gave you an honest 3* vote.

RanDog025RanDog02512 months ago

The dot dot dots? Load this story into a text reader, listen to your own story and you'll hate yourself for the dot dot dots unless you like to her them. Like the story though. 5 stars for the story.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriot3 months ago

No way did they go back to just being mother and son. They are living somewhere else with their children. At least that's what happened in my head. Very romantic story. One of the best on the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous