A Loving Lockdown Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IncAddict
IncAddict
95 Followers

"Hey Mom, how's things there? Covid all under control?"

"Everything is fine here honey. You don't worry about me, and how are your classes going? Still online?" It's been so long since she'd seen him and even hearing his voice brought her joy.

"Mhmm, and it looks like it will be for the rest of the semester. So Jimmy and I, we decided to move back home so we can save on the rent. Everything's been transitioned to online mode and there's no point in us staying here.. I'll be home for Christmas and probably stay till campus reopens...is that okay with you?"

She didn't know how to respond. Obviously, it was good Jason could come home but with things the way they were she didn't think it was a good idea. She had heard it was really infectious, and you could even contract Covid-19 through touching objects. Vivian let out a deep sigh before responding, "Jace, don't get me wrong. I don't think it's a good idea for you to come home right now."

"Mom if this is about the ki-"

"No! Don't finish that...and this isn't about that. How will you be traveling here? I know interstate restrictions have been lifted but are you sure it's safe?" Vivian could feel her heart hammering, and she hadn't expected him to bring that up.

There was a brief moment of silence, before Jason replied, "I'll be driving home with Jimmy. Don't worry about it, Mom, we'll make sure to have our masks on and everything."

"I don't know Jason, you sure you'll manage? I don't want you to take such a huge risk just to save on a few months of rent and be home for Christmas.."

"Trust me, Mom, it'll be okay. We're leaving early on Sunday, so I'll be home for dinner."

"Alright, just be extra careful, ok? I'll see you on Sunday. Gramps and nana will be glad to hear you'll be home."

"Yeah, I miss them a lot too. And I'll be careful, don't worry. I'll call you again when we leave."

"Bye Jason, and remember to sanitize yourself regularly, put your mask on and stay safe."

"Jeez, Mom, I know. You stay safe too." And the line went dead.

Chapter 2: Lockdown Announced

The first few days since Jason's arrival had been fairly uneventful. Now a sophomore, he had matured and changed a lot over the past year. He had always been handsome. His tousled, dark brown was hair thick and lustrous. His features strong and defined with chiseled cheekbones. Over his time in California, he had even developed a nice tan, which was in direct contrast to Vivian's ivory, pale complexion. But they did have the same facial structure and thick brown hair. She had been about to hug him tight when he arrived, before realizing he'd have to self-quarantine in his room for 14 days, and their contact would have to be limited. They had quickly set out a routine for the next 2 weeks, and luckily on the last day of his quarantine he had come up with no symptoms.

Vivian had just finished her talk to the American Writers museum and the reception she received at the end was well worth the longs hours she'd put in. As she made her way out of the study and into the living room, she saw Jason sprawled out on the couch, his Xbox controller in hand. Christmas break had begun for most colleges including her own, and until early January they would both be free. Jason paused the video game, turning his attention to his mother. As always, she looked beautiful even in her formal work clothes. She had a simple white V-neck shirt and matching light blue suit pants. Her matching blazer wasn't there, so he assumed she had taken it off in the study. Not that he minded of course, graciously sneaking glances at the modest cleavage visible through her shirt. It seemed she hadn't worn a bra underneath, or at least none that Jason could see allowing a better view of the upper half of her smooth tits.

"Now that went well." Vivian took a seat next to Jason, stretching her sore arms and unwittingly baring a better view of her creamy breasts as they squeezed together as a result of the movement. "And you're still on the same game. Don't you have anything else to do?" A teasing grin appearing on her face.

"I mean what else can I do? I wanted to go for a run but it's freezing outside... hey you think we'll have a White Christmas this year?"

"Looks likely, it's been colder than usual," Vivian looked up at the miniature antique grandfather's clock that hung at the beginning of the stairway, "mind putting the news on?"

"Sure thing, let me disconnect my controller first."

❆ ❆ ❆

The headlines flashed: 'Breaking News: Stay-at-home order for Colorado residents during Christmas Week'.

On screen, Jared Polis, the governor of Colorado, was giving a briefing.

"...It is with great reluctance that we've had to enact such tough measures, especially during Christmas week. With a record number of cases for the past 3 days, it is essential we go through another period of lockdown, and it is with the advice of local health officials that we announce this...."

"Oh dear, this is terrible. It was a good thing you came a few days ago."

"Yeah, and I'm lucky I did. It looks like it's just gonna be us for Christmas, I don't think gramps and gran will be visiting this year. Nor should they, with how the situation is. I've read a lot of research suggesting the elderly are the most vulnerable."

"Mmhmm, you're right. Anyways I better call them to let them know. It's going to be our first Christmas without them, but we'll just have to make do."

"Oh it's gonna be amazing alright!" A wolfish grin on Jason's face, that Vivian knew only spelled trouble for her. Literally.

❆ ❆ ❆

With just a day to Christmas Eve, Vivian got Jason to bring up the boxes with the wreaths, garlands, and other small ornaments for the DIY self-assemble artificial tree they had ordered online. It took some time, but they worked methodically. It didn't go unnoticed by Vivian, the discreet looks Jason threw her way, his eyes following her when he thought she wasn't looking. To be frank, it scared her. She was terrified at the way her body was reacting to the appraising glances of her 19-year old son. In an attempt to distract herself, she immersed herself in hanging the red stockings by the fireplace increasing her pace as she went.

In no time, the living room was decorated lavishly, and the Christmas mood was very much set. It was then that Vivian noticed something odd, and quite frankly she should have guessed. 'Where did he even get that? I don't even remember owning one...'

From the overly polished surface of the red berries, Vivian knew the mistletoe wasn't real. But that wasn't her concern. 'He's planned this alright,' she thought as he smirked at her from the dining area, a mischievous glint in his eyes -- as if this was part of some bigger plan. She avoided his gaze, determined not to acknowledge his actions.

'This is going to be one long Christmas.'

Chapter 3: An Incestuous Christmas Eve

"Now you have to pour the hot milk mixture in slowly, and make sure you keep whisking." The singsong voice of Vivian's mother Jill sounded from her phone. Vivian looked at her mother's visual from the video call, as she followed the instructions. One of their traditions was drinking a glass of eggnog on the night of Christmas Eve, and having not much experience making it before she had naturally called Jill, who was more than happy to guide her daughter through.

Once the mixture was ready, she strained out the milk and added the vanilla, spices, cream and a ¼ cup of Bourbon - essential to the spiced homemade eggnog.

"There, that's all there is to it."

"That was easier than I expected. Thanks, Mom. By the way, I got the gift you and Dad sent. You know you didn't have to get me or Jason anything."

"Ahh, just enjoy it dear, you'll love what we got you. And Jason's too. Took us some time choosing it, but mostly because you father kept going back from the checkout screen...you know how he is when it comes to these small computers."

"Mom, it's called a laptop. Where's Dad anyways?"

Vivian saw her mother turn away from the screen for a moment, before turning back. "Oh he's just cutting up some firewood, the weather forecast predicted we might have some snow today and the rest of the week until New Year's Eve."

"That's wonderful, what's it been? Almost 3 years since we had a White Christmas. A pity though because of the lockdown." The disappointment was evident in her tone.

"Now Viv, remember what I used to tell you when you were young. Always count your blessings, and besides it'll be good for you to spend time with Jason before he's back at college. Hopefully, this awful disease is gone soon."

"You're right Ma, anyways, I better get off the phone before the ham burns. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you so much, and tell Dad we miss him too."

"I will honey, love you too."

"Merry Christmas, Mom."

"Merry Christmas, Honey." The smiling face of Jill vanished, as Vivian ended the video conference.

"Jason, could you come down and help me set up the table?" Vivian put on the oven mittens, ready to take the maple glazed ham out of the oven.

"Yeah, Mom, I'll be down in a minute," The faint reply came, before she heard the slamming of his bedroom door, followed by the thuds indicating his descent down the stairs. As she brought the tray over the dining area, Vivian noticed the mistletoe was no longer there.

'That's strange, but at least it's gone...'

❆ ❆ ❆

"Mom, look it's snowing," Jason shouted, his face pressed against the window pane overlooking the street, watching the snowflakes fall over the blanket of freshly lain snow that covered the lush grass and the sidewalks. Vivian made her way into the living room, two mugs of eggnog in hand. His back was turned towards her, and as he bent down to get a better view she was presented with a view of his muscular butt through his grey sweatpants.

'Look away Vivian, what the hell are you doing?' She got up next to him, and was immediately enthralled by the pristine blanket of white that was beginning to engulf everything.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" she said, handing him the warm mug. She took a sip from her own, relishing the delicious creamy, warm eggnog. It was perfectly sweet, with the bourbon and pumpkin spices giving a nice punch.

"Just like you," he turned to look at Vivian. A rosy blush coloring her cheeks, as she stared right back at him, drawn in by the sheer intensity of emotion in his eyes.

Exhaling a deep sigh, "you know you shouldn't say that, Jason."

"Why? Can't a guy compliment his mother?" He eased one arm arm over her shoulders, but Vivian shrugged it off.

"What are you doing?" Frustration evident on her face as she turned away. Jason though, continued staring at her.

"Nothing. The eggnog's real good though, but I bet your lips taste sweeter."

Vivian almost dropped her mug, her jaws dropping in pure shock. "Jason, that's not something you should say to your mother."

There was no response. She heard the sound of Jason's mug being set down on the coffee table, but she refused to let her gaze waver from the glittering snowflakes that fell soundlessly -- as if searching for answers to her current predicament. A moment later, Vivian felt his hands on her shoulders, lightly massaging them.

"Mom," slowly he maneuvered her to face him, "we're under the mistletoe." She looked up through her thick eyelashes first at him, then up at the spray of mistletoe hanging deceptively at the corner of the curtain rod.

Vivian reluctantly turned her eyes to his, "Jace" she paused to reflect on her words, "I-"

"You don't have to say anything, Mom. I've been meaning to say something to you...in fact for quite some time now..."

"I've desired you for as long as I can remember. I thought it was just a phase I was going through, but by the time I was sixteen I knew it wasn't just some silly boy crush. I couldn't stop thinking of you, Mom, you drove me crazy. Then the thing with Dad happened, all I wanted to do was beat the shit out of him for even touching you that way. I wanted to protect you, to love you."

Vivian let out a long-held gasp. She hadn't expected this. Now, she could see it all, he had always been close to her. All those innocent hugs, the kisses on her cheek, now held a different meaning entirely. Her head was swirling with conflicting thoughts.

Jason continued, "For a long time I fought with these desires. I went out with other girls, but it just wasn't the same. After the divorce, it was just you and me, and those feelings I had just got stronger. I'm in love with you Mom, and if I can't spend the rest of my life with you, give me just one night. One night to love you the way I want to. They say that the magic of Christmas is to bring love. I want to share that magic with you tonight, Mom." His voice was almost pleading by the time he finished.

"Oh Jason, I don't know what to say." She walked over to the couch, gulping the last of the drink, setting the empty mug next to his before slumping against the soft cushion. He was by her side immediately, laying a comforting hand on hers. "You know, I've had thoughts about you too. Ever since the day you left for college... I've had thoughts no mother should have of her son. You mean the world to me Jace, and I do feel the same way about you. But this... it's so very wrong."

"That's what the world says mom, but I don't care anymore. How can a love so pure and unconditional be wrong? No one could ever love you the way I do." He moved his hand up to her chin, tilting it upwards and Vivian didn't resist. Perhaps it was the alcohol, but her defenses were crumbling slowly but surely.

From her peripheral vision, she could see the mistletoe hanging, daring her to make the final step. A step to what... she didn't know, and as if by instinct she closed the gap bring her lips to her son's.

It was hot, she could feel herself literally melting into his arms as Jason deepened the kiss. His arms circled her waist, tugging her closer to him and she was half-straddling his lap. She brought her hands around his neck leaning, returning the kiss with vigor. One hand slid down to grip her firm ass cheeks, eliciting a low moan from her, before they parted to replenish their breath.

"Jason, this... this is only for tonight, okay? No one should ever know about this." And even as she said it, Vivian knew the words were more for her than him.

He just smiled down at her, "whatever you say, Mom," before pulling her in, claiming her lips again, this time more demanding and fervent, his hunger for his mother evident. Vivian felt her son's tongue dart across, invading her parted lips, and conquering the depths of her mouth. Vivian slid her hands down his hard chest, feeling the firm muscles underneath the fabric of his shirt. Before bringing her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, their tongues intertwined. The heated passion was burning her up, and Vivian broke the kiss to shrug off her cardigan.

Jason's lips were on her neck running his tongue over the soft flesh, leaving a trail of sloppy wet kisses. His hands gently caressing her all over. She could feel her pussy moistening with arousal.

"I want to see you baby," she said, tugging at his shirt. He stopped his movements, allowing Vivian to take his shirt off, revealing the hard muscles she'd felt earlier. His shoulders were broad, his smooth chest well-defined, leading to his sculpted abs. Her hands roamed his bare chest, enjoying the feeling of his warm skin.

"Mom, can I?" His hands tugging lightly on the bottom edge of her form-fitting long-sleeved top. There was no hesitation as Vivian raised her arms, allowing Jason to lift it off, leaving her in just her lacy black bra. For a moment, Jason forgot how to breathe, entranced and mesmerized by the sight before him. Her large, creamy tits peeking out, her nipples were hard poking out from the material of the flimsy bra. To him, she was a goddess he had to worship. He slowly cupped her tits, using both hands to knead the sizable mounds.

"Oohhh, that feels good baby." Vivian groaned.

There was a noticeable bulge in his sweatpants, and she brought her hand to slowly trace the outline of her son's cock, astounded at its hardness. She gripped it firmly, moving her hand up and down over it.

"Fuck mom, that feels good... damn" Jason moaned.

"Now, Mommy's gonna show you how much she loves her baby boy." Vivian removed his roaming hands before getting off the couch onto her knees in front of him, with a naughty smile on her face. One hand still on his hardening cock, the other roaming up and down his strong thighs.

"Now Jace, tell me what you want mommy to do," her hands moving to his waist easing down his pants.

"Oh God, yes. I want you to suck my cock, Mom."

"Mhmmm, my baby is so big and hard for me." It was the moment of decision for Vivian, for she knew there was no going back after pulling down her son's boxer shorts. Taking a deep breath, she glanced up at him before pulling them down -- exposing the throbbing cock that slapped against his abdomen the minute she released it. The mushroom head was bulbous, an angry shade of purple. His cock was smooth, and velvety. It was of moderate length, but definitely the thickest she'd ever seen. At the base, his brown pubic hair was trimmed neatly. Her eyes travelled down his length, to his heavy balls that hung low.

Vivian brought her lips to the spongy head, kissing it gently, before sucking it into her mouth for a few seconds. Jason was about to realize that she was a woman who knew how to make love to a man's cock, nothing like the inexperienced coeds he'd been with before. She rubbed his cock against her cheek and enjoying the feel of the warm, pulsating manhood. Jason's cock was already leaking at the thought of his mother's pretty lips wrapping around it. Some of his pre-cum smeared across her left cheek.

Vivian began to lick his shaft up and down before slowly engulfing just the head into her mouth, eliciting a low groan from Jason.

"Oh, fuck, Mom," he gasped, "please don't tease me." She swirled a tongue around the head in response, receiving another loud moan from Jason. Then, with no warning whatsoever, Vivian dove down taking him to the hilt, her nose buried in his pubic region. Her spittle oozed down his cock, as she gagged on his impressive thickness. Her eyes watering, his musk invading her senses.

"Fucking hell, Mom, that feels amazing." He moaned and softy tousling her long brown hair, holding it back for her. She held there for a few seconds, gagging, as more saliva slid down around his now slick cock, before coming back up for air. Her lips were coated with her own saliva mixed with his cock juices.

"Did you like that baby?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Hell yeah, Mom," he said returning the smile. He let go of her hair, and his hands travelled down to her tits, unclipping the bra and letting it fall. And for a minute, Jason forgot how to breathe, entranced by the sight of his mother's beautiful breasts. He cupped her left tit, and slowly brushed her hard nipple with his thumb.

"Ohh, that's so nice Baby," and Vivian pulled her long, wavy brown hair over her right shoulder, before returning her attention to his cock. Now sucking it gently -- with just a few inches in her mouth - her other hand stroking the remaining length from the base of his cock. Vivian brought it down to cup his balls, as she continued her vigorous sucking, bobbing up and down -- her heavy tits jiggling with every movement as Jason continued playing with the hard nubs. Vivian paused her sucking, bending down to place a chaste kiss on his balls before gently sucking on them, her lips covering her teeth. She teased the skin around his balls, lightly pulling on it.

IncAddict
IncAddict
95 Followers