A Loving Lockdown Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IncAddict
IncAddict
95 Followers

"Oh fuckk, you gotta stop Mom. I'm close." Jason gently eased Vivian off his cock. "Get on the couch, I want to do something for you." Vivian climbed back onto the couch, laying back as Jason loomed over her, his hardness brushing against her hip. A loud gasp escaped Vivian's lips, as she felt Jason's head lower and he began kissing the smooth skin between her breasts. Their heated bodies now brushing each other, pressed skin to skin. He kissed his way up to her right breast, taking the engorged nipple into his mouth, sucking on it reverently.

"Ahh, yes Baby, suck on my tits, just like you did when you were little." Jason grunted, aroused by his mother's dirty talk, as he continued his assault. One hand now sliding downward, his fingers pulled down her leggings, and then her lacy black thong. Jason's mouth now shifted to her left nipple, teasing it with the occasional graze of his teeth. Electricity coursed through her, the sensations exhilarating as her body writhed and her moans increased at the stimulations.

Jason ran his hand through the thatch of brown hair between her thighs, caressing the soft curls, loving the natural look. He looked up at her, "you're so beautiful, Mom," he gasped under his breath. Vivian, though, was in no state to respond, completely submerged in the pleasures she was receiving, groaning loudly as she felt a finger enter her. 'Oh, how long it's been since I had something other than my own fingers,' she thought.

Jason lowered his head down to her chest, now taking her right nipple into his mouth, as Vivian hissed in pleasure, her fingers locking into his thick brown hair bringing him closer -- wanting more. He moved his lips up to her neck, placing small kisses up to her ear, nibbling on the earlobe tenderly. "Ohh, Jason," Vivian cried.

Her pussy was already soaking wet, and Jason added a second finger, slipping it into the tight wetness. Jason moved to an upright position, now focusing solely on fingering her. He pushed Vivian's legs as far apart as possible, softly stroking her slick clit with his thumb, spreading her juices. Vivian's hips began gyrating against his moving fingers, developing a steady rhythm. Her fingers clenching the nearby cushions.

"Mom, I want to try something." His fingers stopped moving, earning a mewl from her. Vivian looked up at him questioningly, disappointment etched on her face. With his fingers still in her, he moved his other hand to grab his unfinished eggnog. He slowly poured some into Vivian's exposed belly button, before placing the mug down. The eggnog had cooled down slightly, and she let out a low moan at the chilled liquid touching the bare skin on her stomach, sending a tingle of goosebumps. With his eyes boring into hers, he bent down slurping the sweet alcoholic syrup from her stomach. Vivian let out a long moan, feeling heady with arousal, as her son's tongue dove into her navel drinking the eggnog from her. 'Oh god, he's literally worshipping me. If only my mother knew what her recipe was being used for...', a light blush coloring her pale cheeks at the thought of her parents seeing her like this, engaged in such a raunchy act with her son.

Satisfied with drinking up most of the eggnog on her, Jason kissed her navel once before leaving trail of wet kisses, making his way to her pubic mound. He sucked the velvety folds, brushing his lips over them, his nose digging into her brown patch. "Oh fuck baby, so good, so good." Vivian moaned, throwing her head back. Jason started licking her, and Vivian could feel his tongue move over her clit, moving up and down, occasionally sideways, gently flicking.

Vivian felt her orgasm fast approaching. "Ohh, Jason, I'm cumming, I'm cumming Baby," and she came, her body shuddering violently. Jason didn't slow down at all, licking, flicking, sucking, lapping up her juices eagerly like a starved man. He came up licking the remainder of her juices on his lips, savoring the forbidden taste of his mother. Vivian lay gasping for breath after her strong orgasm and immediately felt guilty that he hadn't come yet. She got up slowly, reaching for his cock, but Jason stopped her.

"Mom, I want to go all the way with you. I want to know if you really want this, as much as I do." His face serious, as he stared intently at her.

Vivian looked back, her eyes filled with love. She felt so treasured in his arms. It was more than the heights of pleasure he'd just brought her to. He had taken care of her, when she was in some of the worst parts of her life. After all, nothing in the world could ever match a son's love and devotion for his mother... and any previous confusion was gone. She was ready for this, and without any uncertainty she answered, "Baby, make love to your mother. I'm yours."

His smile was blinding, as he replied, "as I will always be yours, mom."

"Take me to m... our room." Jason didn't waste a second, easily lifting her up into his arms, carrying her upstairs as they kissed chastely along the way. He laid her down gently over the white covers.

Vivian brought up her legs wrapping them around his waist, her feet digging into his firm butt. She looked up into his eyes, as her hands found his hard cock guiding it closer and closer to her pussy lips. Words couldn't describe that moment, but she knew it was the most magical moment in her life. Mother and son were about to become one.

And then, she felt his head of his cock brush against her wet labia. Vivian moaned, as Jason entered her. "Holy shit, oh God you feel so tight," his eyes glazed in pure ecstasy. Their eyes locked again, as Jason slowly started moving in and out, his thrusts shallow allowing Vivian to adjust to his girth. Her hands gripped the sheets tightly, sinful moans of pleasure leaving her lips. He was fully in her now, she could feel his balls slapping against her ass, his pubic bone against hers -- their pubes mashed against one another with each thrust. "Ohhh baby, Jace you feel so good. That's it baby, make love to me..ohhhh!" Vivian's hips now pushed back, starting to match his steady rhythm. Her legs flexing against his back, urging him closer.

Jason bent down kissing her hard on the lips, as they made out passionately. Vivian brought one hand to rub her clit as Jason brought his hand over the other. Their hands holding each other, fingers intertwined. Jason broke the kiss, renewing his assault on her neck, kissing and gently nibbling on her sensitive spots. She moaned at the sensation, sure he had left love bites on her neck -- making his mark on her. She could see the muscles on his stomach tightening with every thrust, as he drove into her hard. Her feet, resting on his muscular butt, could feel it tensing, with every push. His chest was covered in a sheen of sweat.

The obscene slopping sound of his cock driving into her drenched pussy filled the room, along with their moans of passion. His hips increased their pace, his thrusts more powerful. It was clear he was nearing his climax, and so was Vivian. She tightened her core, clenching her vaginal muscles around his cock, earning a loud groan from Jason.

"Oh fuck mom, I'm close, shit! Can I -- oh -- cum in you?"

"Ahh yes, Baby, cum in me, fill me Baby. Give it to me, ohhh I'm nearing ohhh fuck." Vivian rubbed her clit faster, and then she came again. Her eyes clenched shut and she was afraid she would almost pass out from the mind-blowing pleasure. Her pussy was pulsing and contracting around his cock. She could see stars in her vision as climaxed, squirting her juices onto Jason's cock. Her toes curling, legs trembling and her breath coming out in short gasps. Jason could no longer hold back.

"Oh, Mom, I'm cumming, yes arrghhh." With a loud roar, she felt Jason's cock throbbing violently as he erupted within her, releasing spurts of warm fresh cum into her, filling the very pussy he had come into this world from. He pulled out with a plopping sound, their combined fluids oozing out of her, with some coating his cock. Jason moved up, hovering over Vivian spewing the last of his cum over her lips and her chin, a few droplets dripping down to her neck. She eagerly licked her son's cum from her lips, relishing it.

"Let me clean you baby, you've been so good to me." Vivian reached out for her son's cock, giving it a long suck, feeling it pulsate and throb in her mouth. She licked the remnants of their lovemaking -- tasting her own juices mixed with his cum.

They laid on top of each other, catching their breath before Jason placed a chaste kiss on her forehead, before rolling over lying beside her. His arm grasping her waist, as he pulled Vivian into his bare chest.

Silence ensued, with only their slow breathing to be heard until chiming of the old grandfather clock sounded from downstairs.

"Merry Christmas, Mom, I love you." Vivian glanced up from his chest, gazing into his deep green eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Jace, I love you too." She replied, before snuggling into him, pressing a kiss over his chest. Slowly, Vivian dozed off into deep slumber to the soothing sound of his heartbeat and the safety of his embrace.

Epilogue: A loving Christmas after all

The pale light of the wintry sun seeped through the window, as Jason awoke, his eyes blinking, adjusting to the brightness. His morning hardness was already straining against the covers, which he must have pulled over them last night. The spot next to him, he saw, was empty. Jason sat up slowly dragging his feet off the bed. Last night had felt surreal to him, a long-time dream finally coming true.

The bedroom door opened. Jason whirled around, knowing who it was, and as he saw the sight before him his eyes widened. Vivian stood at the doorway, a playful smile gracing her lips. She wore a red halter Christmas lingerie bra that did little to hide her immense bosom, and a red miniskirt, that barely covered her pussy lips surrounded by fuzzy dark hair. Matching the miniskirt, she had on pink semi-sheer nylon thigh-highs completed with a pair of red heels. Jason's mouth gaped open and he was literally drooling at the sight of the costume that he had bought for her, not expecting her to have opened his present so early. But, he certainly wasn't complaining.

"My eyes are up here," Vivian snapped her fingers, her teasing grin still on her face.

"So how do you like it baby? Is it just like you expected?"

Jason gulped, "Oh God, Mom, it's fucking amazing. Jeez, I-"

"Let Mommy take care of you again, would you like that, Jace?" Vivian replied, walking slowly to where he was sitting, swaying her hips seductively.

Jason nodded, his words failing him.

"This time, mommy's gonna drink your hot cum. That sound good?" His cock throbbed at his mother's dirty talk. "Oh god yes mom," he whimpered, as Vivian slowly eased onto her knees, admiring the rigidness of his morning hardon. 'Hard, thick and juicy...all for me', she thought. A drop of precum oozed out of the swollen head, as she brought her hands around the firm hardness, squeezing it gently. Jason let out a low groan, enjoying the feeling of her soft hands.

Vivian rubbed the engorged cock against her face, gliding it up and down across her right cheek, leaving a light trail of precum on the cheek up to the corner of her mouth. Averting her soft brown eyes, to his forest green ones she kissed the tip, delivering a teasing lick over his sensitive head.

"Oohh fuck," Jason moaned, now louder. She brought her left hands to his balls, fondling and kneading them. She moved her head down, now rolling her tongue over the base of his cock, moving slowly up the shaft, lathering it with her spittle. As Vivian reached the inflated head again, she took it past her rosy red lips, into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head, as she continued to massage the heavy balls, full of cum, just for her.

As Vivian began sucking the spongy tip, Jason groaned, throwing his head back at the sensation of her tongue teasing his slit. She began slipping more of his hard cock into her mouth, working her way down -- deeper and deeper until Vivian felt her nose gazing the short brown hairs on the base of his cock. Her eyes watered, as she gagged, taking his cock all the way in, feeling the mushroom head nudge the back of her throat. Vivian held there for a few seconds, before coming up, gasping for breath.

"God mom, that was amazing," Jason said, he held her wavy locks back, as she went down again, now concentrating on sucking the upper portion of his slick cock, bobbing up and down. Jason leant back slightly, his hips rocking to meet her eager mouth. Vivian could taste the salty flavour of the copious amounts of precum leaking from the head, and she knew he was close.

"Fuck mom, here it com -- argggh" and with a thunderous roar he came. She felt the first streams of her son's hot cum, straight into her mouth. She did her best to swallow, but the considerable size of his load, resulted in some of the warm fluid to overflow from her mouth, dribbling down her chin. She took his cock out, milking the last spurts onto her inner side of

her breasts exposed, staining the red lingerie bra. Vivian looked up at a groaning Jason, with as her tongue traced her son's fresh cum on her lips.

"How was that for a Christmas present baby?"

With a satisfied smile on his lips, Jason answered, "The best, mom."

It was going to be a loving Christmas after all, for both Jason and Vivian.

THE END

I hope I met your expectations, and if not my apologies. Please comment your feedback, be it positive or negative. I would appreciate constructive criticism to so I can produce better stories in the future. If you're here to just spew hate, then I will just ignore your comment. If you loved the story, please don't forget to vote, as this is a story for the Winter Holidays Contest!

Love,

IncAddict

IncAddict
IncAddict
95 Followers