A Loving Lockdown With Mum Ch. 01

Story Info
Mum and Son Incest.
4.8k words
4.55
81.6k
133

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

Lockdown had been demanding for me; a week before it had started, I had broken up with my girlfriend. Now it was impossible to even have a coffee with someone because everywhere was closed. I work in IT. I was working from home. My widowed mother lived in an apartment with me. My mum was forty-six, and I was twenty-four. Mum had her widow's pension, and I paid all the apartment's expenses. I was now the provider in the family, and mum appreciated me for that.

Mum cooked for me and did all my laundry. My old girlfriend had her apartment, which was great, but now I must be careful when I masturbate my massive cock. I was a lucky young man. I had a monster cock. All my previous girlfriends had loved my enormous cock. But, now, I had to adjust to lockdown, which kept me restricted to the apartment.

Mum had been a Maths teacher. She had retired when she had me, but had continued to tutor individual students. Mum had been widowed six years ago when my father died in a car crash. She still did this today as it gives her a source of income, and she was an excellent tutor. In the apartment, mum and I had our bedrooms. We shared the lounge, and we would watch television together there. The lounge was also where mum did her tutoring, but some of mum's pupils wanted online support because of lockdown. Mum was using Skype. One day she lost the audio on Skype. She asked me if he could fix it.

I had been on a conference call. Mum had left her laptop open for me, and she had gone out shopping. I had reset mum's laptop. Everything was now working. I had also found that mum was on a dating and a role-play site. I soon realised that mum had two identities on her laptop, Jill Ryan, which she used for her tutoring work and Busty Widow, which she used for her online identity. The reality was mum wasn't dating. She was using it for online sex. I was amazed; I couldn't grasp that my amazing mum was doing this.

My mum was the essence of respectability. Mum was a lady in every way. She was tall, good looking, intelligent. Mum also had a voluptuous body, but her clothes were always understated. She dressed so conservatively. Since dad had died, she had dated no one. I then checked not her profiles on the two websites but all the files and folders on mum's laptop. The pictures were unbelievable. Mum had a fantastic figure; she always wore a masquerade mask in the pictures, so it did not show her face. She was busty, but she was more than that. Mum's tits were massive. Her figure was fantastic; her vulva was smooth and swollen, her cunt flaps were thick. She had a long sex slit. In some pictures, she had spread her cunt lips open; her huge clit looked beautiful and so suckable. Her piss hole was pinkish, as was her gorgeous cunt. I felt my cock stiffen as I browsed the pictures and videos that mum had.

I realised that there was the mum that I knew and loved and a woman with clothes that had a high libido. Twenty minutes later, I had created the identity of a twenty-two-year-old final year law student. I gave him the name of Tom, with the alias of the Lonely Student. Mum had a brother named Tom, he also had been killed in a car crash. Mum had told me once I was the only one left that she loved as dad and Tom were dead.

Looking at the two sites, mum was on her profile pictures were the same. She covered her face in all three. I couldn't believe the amount of tit she was showing. In the first two, she was wearing a pink blouse with a push-up bra. The buttons were undone. Her massive tits looked magnificent.

Mum's third profile picture was a masterpiece. Mum had a collarless top, which she would wear with a blouse underneath. It was a patchwork of white, red, and black. Mum was wearing this open with no bra, the way mum was posing in it. Her breasts, apart from her nipples, were exposed. My cock stiffened when I looked at that picture.

Busty Widow's profile told me on the Role-play site she was open-minded and looking for interesting conversations with men in the twenty-two to thirty age group. Mum had given her height of Five foot Seven inches and wanted conversations with taller men. She had a line that aroused me. "My Dark Secret...is Dark and will only be revealed to the Special one."

Busty Widow finished by writing. I'm here for nice interesting conversations, flirts and maybe more.....

The kitchen is where I went into. I made myself a coffee, then checked mum's timetable on the kitchen wall. Mum had five students this afternoon and would finish around five. She still wasn't back from the shopping. I went back to my bedroom. Lonely Student had a message to send to Busty Widow.

"Hi Busty Widow, may I introduce myself to you? My name is Tom, I'm a twenty-two-year-old final year law student. I'm six feet tall, you can wear heels with me. I must compliment you on your profile name. You are busty. Your third picture is a sexy picture, but it oozes class. A creative and intelligent mind created that gorgeous picture. I love your big tits. They look a good handful or even perhaps an excellent mouthful."

"I won't ask you questions, as I want to tell you about myself. Then you can decide if you wish to write to me. I live with my mum. She is also a lawyer with her own practice. I'm sexually attracted to my mum. My mum is a widow, dad died eight years ago. Mum's busty like you. I would like to find out how a Busty Widow thinks, as this could help me understand how my mum thinks."

"Secondly, as this is a role-play site, would you be interested in having a mum-son role-play relationship with me? You will find me honest and truthful. I may have a problem, but I'd like to do my research on it. As Freud said of incest, as long as it's consensual and done discreetly, there's nothing wrong with it. I feel happy that I've found your profile. Kind regards, Tom."

Just before mum came back from the shopping, I was unpacking five cases of wine from the Club that I was a member of; I was so happy that it had arrived. We had a small storeroom where I kept my wine. When mum came back, I was arranging the wine. I said, "It's fixed, mum, you get the shopping put away, and I'll get my wine sorted, I've some super wines here, have you any lessons tonight, and can we have a bottle of wine with our supper?"

"I'm so happy that you have fixed it; I thought I would have to buy a new laptop. My last lesson finishes at five, so we can have some wine together. What was wrong with it?"

I was now standing in the kitchen with mum. I had three bottles of white wine, which I put into the fridge. I said, "Mum, when was the last time you switched your laptop off? That was the big problem; it needed to reset itself, then it gets rid of all the junk that's slowing it down."

Mum looked a little guilty, then said, "I don't switch it off. The last time it was off was when they updated the software. How often should I turn it off?"

I replied, "Mum, I switch my laptop off every day when I'm finished for the day. It makes it work. I have also cleaned your keyboard and screen along with your camera lens. When you're finished, I'll call you on Skype to make sure everything works. Let me know when you're ready, then I'll call you."

Mum hugged me and said, "I'll do that every day now Jack, thanks for the advice. Thanks for cleaning it for me. Let's do it now."

Mum went into the lounge and switched on her laptop. I went to my bedroom and waited until mum had her laptop ready. Mum called out, and I called her on Skype; the system worked, mum looked good on screen, she had a beautiful smile, her tits looked massive, she was wearing a loose-fitting top, I said, "Mum, it's a great picture, can you hear and see me ok? I can see and hear you."

"You're very clear, and the audio works. The laptop looks like new. Thanks for cleaning it; it makes a big "Mum, slide your glasses down your nose a bit. That gives you a brilliant, sophisticated look."

Mum did as she was told, then I said, "Super mum, now turn twenty-five degrees, so you're looking sideways at the camera, that's great. It gives you a much more classic look."

It did that, but it also made her tits look enormous. I went into the lounge and said, "Mum, you're back in business; all your pupils will be so happy that they can have their lessons online. What percentage are having their lessons this way?"

"Most of them now, I prefer the one to one. You're right about turning sideways; it makes you look as though you're in control. Come on; I'll make you a coffee before my pupil comes online."

We went into the kitchen; mum had a small coffee machine, she made us two cappuccinos, then I said, "You are right, mum, the Internet is all we have to communicate. Imagine if we lived alone. I would have my work, and you would have your pupils; we have only each other that we can communicate with; everything else is online."

"You are right. What would it be like if we didn't have the Internet? I enjoy going out shopping; it gives me a chance to talk to other people."

"Mum, you are the only one that I talk to; everything else is online. If we wanted to go on holiday together, we couldn't go as we may not travel."

Mum went to her bedroom to give the lesson. If she needed a coffee, she would message me. I didn't expect a reply from Busty Widow until tonight, but twenty minutes later, Lonely Student had a message.

"Tom, I'm so glad that you found my profile. I believe we can help each other. Let me tell you a bit about me. I'm a widow, I have a twenty-four-year-old son who lives with me. He's the love of my life. I'm sexually attracted to him, but I'm scared to make any advances on him in case I lose him. I go to bed thinking about him. I wake up thinking about him. I give myself relief twice and most days three times, fantasising that he was fucking me. Freud said about incest.

"I'm all for a mum-son role-play relationship. We can exchange naughty pictures which will make us want to play. I'm not writing to anyone at the moment so that I can concentrate on you. I must try to let him know that I'm interested in him. Any suggestions then I'd love to hear them. I'm scared to do anything in case he rejects me and loses respect for me. My name is Jill. I look forward to hearing from you. When a man talks dirty to me, I love it. I get wet easily."

I couldn't believe that mum would write this. The picture of her tits was amazing. I was also happy that she wasn't writing to anyone else at the moment. I then got one of the cock pictures I'd found on the web. It was an enormous cock but wasn't as big as mine, but I was sure it would arouse her.

"Jill, thank you so much for the beautiful picture. I love your tits. I'd love to suck and play with them. I'm also not writing to anyone else. Attached is a picture of my prince. If you like your pussy filled, then you'll love him. I'd love a pussy picture. When you play, do you use toys?"

"How do you dress when you're around your son? If you flash your tits and he spends more time around you, then you'll know he's interested. Do you share a laundry basket? If you do, then leave your bra and panties in it. Make sure the panties are soiled, as he may want to sniff them. Note the position you leave them in. If he moved, then he's interested. Do you ever ask him if he's dating anyone? If you ask him, he'll wonder why you're asking. When was your last fuck? I hope you like my Prince. Tom."

Ten minutes later, mum replied, she must have been using her iPad or iPhone as her laptop would be on Skype. The pussy picture was incredible. Mum's pussy was a treasure. She had a butt plug up her ass.

"Tom, I love your Prince. You've got a monster of a cock. I hope you like my pussy picture. I've got a five-inch butt plug up my ass. It's thicker than a finger. When I have it in, it makes me more sensitive when I play. I've got lots of toys, dildos and vibrators. I enjoy using my fingers too. I love my tits to be sucked and played with. My tits are very sensitive. I can cum when they are played with. I'm forty-six now. My last fuck was when I was forty on the night before my husband died."

"I keep my underwear out of the laundry basket. The reason for this is that in my public life, I dress conservatively, though my lingerie is very suggestive. I didn't want my son to know about the sexy lingerie I have. Around the house I could dress more sensually. We're having wine with our meal tonight, we both enjoy excellent wine. I have often thought that if we got drunk, I'd give him a kiss. If he responded well, that would be good. If he rejected me, then I could blame it on the drink."

"I've never asked him about his private life. I believe I should have. He is staying with me. One of my big worries is that he'll meet someone and move out. I'll leave something in the laundry basket now. My thong is soaked. Looking at your enormous cock has done that. I will also change into something that shows my tits better. If he likes it, then I'll change into something very erotic for our meal tonight. Tom, thank you for your advice. I'll keep you posted. Jill."

I read mum's message and wondered how mum would proceed. I then replied, "Do that, Jill. If he likes what you're wearing when you see him later, then change into the collarless top in your third profile picture. Don't wear a bra. You won't need to be drunk. He'll want to kiss you. I hope it works out for you, Jill. Tom."

Fifteen minutes later, I got a WhatsApp message from Mum. it read, "Jack, could you be a darling and make me a coffee, bring it into my bedroom but be quiet? I've just started a lesson. I've rearranged the camera so you won't be seen. I've changed into something. Let me know if you like it. Remember, no sugar, I'm watching my figure. Love mum. And a big kiss for doing this for me."

As the kettle was boiling, I went into the bathroom and checked the laundry basket. There was a heavily soiled thong, which smelt delicious and a matching bra which was a 36 E Cup. There was another sniff. I could feel the warmth coming from the thong. I put them both back but not in the position that mum had left them in.

I made mum's cup of Cappuccino put it on a saucer and took it to mum. I quietly opened the door. When I saw mum, I almost spilled the Cappuccino. She was wearing the blouse from her first two pictures with the buttons undone, the amount of tit that she was showing was incredible. I had never seen mum in a mini-skirt. I could see the tops of her self-supporting stockings. She was also wearing heels, her legs looked so long.

As I put the coffee on her desk, I smiled at her. Mum smiled back. I put my tongue out cheekily and licked my top lip. Then mum was asked a question from the student, which she answered. As I left, mum gesticulated, I send her a message. I nodded and blew her a kiss. Mum moved out of the camera lens and blew me one back. I knew then that tonight was going to be special.

I then sent mum a message, it read, "Mum, you looked gorgeous. Why have you never worn clothes like that for me before? You are a beautiful woman and you should dress like that all the time, especially if I'm around the house. You have a beautiful body mum, your tits are magnificent and your legs are so long and gorgeous to look at. I love you in heels. How was the Cappuccino? Would you like another one? But only on condition that I can take some pictures of the most beautiful mum in the world?"

"Darling, I'll be finished with this student in ten minutes. I will come to you, take me in your arms and cuddle me. It's been so long since someone has cuddled me. We can take as many pictures as you want, but we'll do that later. I feel a little nervous, but this cuddle means so much to me. I can wear something very special tonight which shows my body to perfection?"

Ten minutes later, mum came into the kitchen. She looked stunning. Mum stood up straight; I was sure that she was pushing her tits out. Mum then cuddled me. I responded and cuddled her back. Mum was pulling me closer to her; our lips met, mum's tongue was deep inside my mouth. Mum was hot; she pushed her pussy against my leg with a circular motion; it felt so good. We kissed for several minutes, then mum said, "I haven't kissed like that for years, Jack; I love how you kiss. Kiss me again, darling."

We kissed again. This time, both our tongues were in the other's mouths. I then felt mum's massive left tit. It was more than a handful; mum was purring with pleasure. I then put my hand under mum's loose-fitting blouse. I unhooked her bra and set her massive tits free; mum didn't say a word as I played and squeezed mum's huge tits. Mum said, "Jack, that feels so good. Keep going, it's making me so hot. I love you playing with my tits."

I then unbuttoned her blouse and started sucking on her left hard nipple; mum gasped then said, "I love that Jack, keep going, you'll make me cum."

A minute later, mum trembled a little; I was sure that she had cum. Mum said, "We should stop, Jack; I'm your mother, but I love what you're doing to me."

"We are both adults." I said to my mother. I only wanted to give you some pleasure; I hope I gave you some. You have a beautiful body. I loved kissing you."

Mum kissed me on the cheek, then went to her next student. Just after four, I got a message from Mum. it read, "Jack, thanks for cuddling me this afternoon. Could you peel the potatoes for me? That will save me time when I finish with my last student. I'm tempted to eat later and invite you into my bedroom, but I feel we must take our time. We both must be sure, as this is a big step. Have your new wine chilled and we can taste it while I prepare our meal. I'm looking forward to kissing and touching you this evening. Please take your time, as it's better if we don't rush. I love you, mum xxx."

I peeled the potatoes. The wine was in a wine cooler breathing as I'd pulled the cock fifteen minutes ago. Mum came into the kitchen, she hugged me, our lips met, we tongue kissed for several minutes. "Jack, I love how you kiss. Can I try the wine? I'm so nervous."

I poured the wine. Mum had changed. She was wearing a blouse; the buttons were undone, mum was showing a lot of cleavage, her massive tits looked amazing. The wine was mind-blowing. It was so smooth and full of flavour. As we sipped and tasted the wine, I noticed mum was wearing tight leggings. I was sure that she wasn't wearing any panties as her Camel's Toe was so pronounced. Her long, sex slit and thick cunt lips looked perfect. Mum said, "This wine is fantastic. It's so smooth. How much do you have of it?"

"I've five bottles left; I'll phone now and order six cases. The wine is exceptional."

I phoned and was told that they could supply the six cases, and out of one hundred and eighty cases that were delivered yesterday, they now had only three cases left. I changed my order to nine cases. Mum was now on top of her cooking. She had lamb steaks on the go. She raised her glass then said, "Cheers, Jack, this is for both of us. I want us both to be happy. I loved how we kissed today; kissing and touching is good; I don't want to go too far. All day, I have felt good. I felt wanted and loved."

We both put our glasses down; I took mum in my arms, we tongue kissed for several minutes. Mum was pushing her pussy against my leg; I played with mum's tits; she was wearing no bra. She moaned with pleasure as I felt her massive tits. I said, "Mum, you have a gorgeous body. It feels so good to touch and feel you. I am happy too."

The meal was delicious, so was the wine; We were on our second bottle, mum said, "Let's go into the lounge. We can finish this wonderful wine there."

Mum seemed a little nervous as I followed her into the lounge. Her ass looked so sexy as she walked; I wondered if we would kiss and touch or what would happen. We sat on the couch; we were sitting close together, our knees had touched, then mum said, "It makes me happy that you think I have got a nice body. I'm not getting any younger, Jack, the years are just flying past now."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers
12