A Loving Lockdown With Mum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been holding mum's hand as she spoke. Mum had been squeezing my hand too; I said, "You look gorgeous mum, how many women of your age wouldn't love a face and figure that you have got? You're a dream."

We then kissed. Both our tongues were whirling in the other's mouth; our kisses were loving and tender. I was feeling mum's tits. I wasn't sure if I should unbutton mum's blouse, then mum said, "Jack, that feels so good. Would you like me to take my tits out for you, then you can play with them?"

"I would love that Mum. would you like me to strip off too, then we would be skin to skin?"

"I'd like that, but I'll keep my panties on. You be a good boy and keep your boxers on."

A minute later, we were both in our pants. Mum's tits looked terrific. I put a cushion on the floor, then we both lay on the carpet. We were soon kissing and touching. I was sucking on mum's left nipple; it was so hard, mum loved it; I then slid my hand south across mum's flat stomach. I went under the waistband of her thong, my fingers spreading her thick cunt flaps open. Out came her giant nub of a clit. I used some of mum's cunt juice as lube as I stimulated mum's clit with my finger. All the time, I was sucking on mum's left nipple. Mum loved it; mum said, "Jack, I love it when you stimulate my clit. You are going to make me so horny, but keep going; I love it."

"Mum, it feels so good. Your clit is so big; I'd love to suck it for you. Mum, would you like me to suck your clit like I'm sucking your hard nipple?"

Mum seemed excited; I was rubbing mum's clit with my index finger, her pussy was so wet, mum said, "Jack, no one has ever sucked my clit in my life, I don't know whether I'd like it but you could try it and suck it just like my nipple?"

Mum then raised herself and took off her thong. It was a beautiful movement. I then got himself into a position that would allow us to 69 if mum was interested in doing that. I didn't have to wait long, as I was just tonguing mum's clit; I felt mum's tongue on the bulbous head of my stiff cock, then I felt her lips all around the head of my cock. Soon mum was taking my full length; her tongue was everywhere. I was now sucking mum's huge clit; it was the size of my thumb. Mum loved it; I was also finger fucking mum with two fingers as I sucked. Mum said, "Jack, this is amazing; I can't believe how good it is; my pussy is tingling; I'd better warn you, if you keep going, this will make me cum. It's soooooo good."

I kept going; mum's pussy was dripping. She was so wet; as I changed my position, I said, "Mum, I want you to cum, I want you to cum in my mouth, please mum, flood my mouth with your creamy spunk."

This aroused mum; she pushed her pussy against my mouth as my head bobbed up and down. Then I lubed my middle finger with mum's cunt juice, and I slid my finger up mum's tight ass. Mum loved it, she cried out, "I love that, Jack, give me another finger then finger fuck my ass with two fingers but keep sucking my big clit, I will cum for you, darling."

A minute later, my mouth was overflowing with mum's cum; there was so much of it. I swallowed some, but kept a lot in my mouth. When mum had composed herself, I started to cum kiss her; mum's tongue was working hard, transferring her cum from my mouth to her own mouth. Our kisses were tender and loving. Mum's eyes were sparkling. She looked so happy, then mum said, "Jack, I loved that. No one has ever done that to me in my life. Then I came in your mouth; I loved it when we cum kissed; that was beautiful. My god Jack, your cock is rock hard. Would you like to fuck mummy? Jack, I want and need your enormous cock; please fuck mummy, give her what she needs."

I couldn't believe what mum was saying; she had changed her mind. She now wanted my cock. I then laid mum on the carpet; I slipped my cock inside her dripping cunt in the missionary position. She took my entire length with the first push. It felt so warm as I got a rhythm going. Mum was gripping my cock at the base and head of each thrust. She had powerful cunt muscles.

I soon had a powerful rhythm going; I was pounding mum's pussy, she loved it, then mum said, "Jack, you're filling me, I feel stretched, but it feels so comfortable. The head of your cock is hitting my cervix; I love it. Fuck me harder, baby, make mummy cum again."

I was now stroking mum's big clit as I rode her. Mum loved that; she was purring with pleasure. I sensed mum was very close; I upped the tempo, hammering into her now, then we both climaxed within seconds of each other; I emptied my balls inside mum's dripping cunt. Then I leaned down and kissed mum and for several minutes. Mum said, "I'm glad that we have crossed the line; I loved that, Jack. I'm going to get back on the pill as I still get my period. Some morning-after pills are also in my possession. I'll take one tomorrow morning just in case. Come to my bedroom, darling. We are not finished yet."

12