A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 01

Story Info
A mom accepts desires for her son and makes them a reality.
11.7k words
4.52
147.5k
247

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather Manning looked out the window. It was a rainy Sunday morning. She was drinking her coffee, after a light breakfast of yogurt, granola, and fruit. She was dressed in a red silk robe that barely concealed a skimpy pink nightie that showed most of her generously proportioned derriere.

It was about 9 o'clock. It was going to be an important day because it would be when she finished the seduction of her son Brian. It would be the day when she finally got to fuck her son.

Heather was not a small gal. She was five-foot-eight and one hundred and seventy pounds, with voluptuous 40DD breasts. She would admit that her ass was huge --no matter how hard she worked her rear in the gym. But her husband had always enjoyed worshiping it.

She had dark red hair that she was just beginning to have dyed a little; and green eyes that always seemed to be hiding some scheme. She was well into her forties, though she did not like to get too specific. She exercised and watched what she ate, but she knew she didn't look like a kid anymore. That was fine with her.

When she looked in the mirror, she saw the legacy of four decades well lived -- a college education, a business created, and a boy who had turned into a man. Heather knew she turned heads, especially from all those young men who couldn't keep from staring at her tits and ass. Those handsome young men could really make you feel like you were something.

Still sipping her coffee, Heather walked upstairs. Brian was still sleeping. Heather peers into his bedroom. He's under his sheet without a blanket and she can see the outline of his body, including the shape of his morning erection.

"What a fine-looking son I have," she said to herself, "And he doesn't really know it yet."

Brian had inherited his father's blond hair (and much more), but she could also see herself in his facial features. He was no jock, but she had encouraged him to take up weights, and the results were starting to show. Now she wondered if she could mentor Brian so that he could reach his father's quality as a lover.

***

She thought back to when she met Brian's father.....a couple of years after college, when they were both sleeping around. They had what was meant to be a one-night stand. Heather would always remember that first night...and the morning after. They had met at a party given by mutual friends. They had talked for a couple of hours and had really hit it off.

They were smart, articulate, and witty. Heather lived just a couple of blocks away, so she invited him back to her apartment. She mostly thought he was a fun, good-looking guy and she hoped that he could fuck pretty well.

When they entered her little studio apartment, they instantly threw their arms around each other. Gary could really kiss! Enough force to know he was there, but not too much -- she never feared Gary or thought he was a creep. She kissed back and playfully stuck her tongue in his mouth. They began to take each other's clothes off and soon hopped into her bed.

They made out with a ravenous hunger, kissing and caressing each other all over. Gary soon was gently fondling her boobs while kissing her lips. Heather broke it off and started kissing his chest, then licking and sucking his nipples. Gary groaned.

"I wonder if he's ever had a woman work his nipples before," she thought.

As she continued to flick her tongue on his nipples, she unbuckled his pants and pushed them to his knees. She stuck her hands in his briefs and began stroking his dick, which was already growing hard. "So fucking thick," she thought. "That's what I like."

Gary began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Ooooo, he's got good hands," she thought.

Then he pulled off her panties, licked his finger, and began gently caressing her twat.

"What do you like, honey?" Gary asked.

"All over, but especially my clit. Definitely my clit," she responded.

Gary teased her lips with his index finger, but then started twirling her clit lightly.

"Oooo yeah, that's what I like," Heather moaned.

It was always a good sign when a guy wanted to get her off. He moved downward, kissing her belly, and then pulling down her panties. He started kissing her clit while his fingers moved gently down her lips.

It was even a better sign when a guy went down on her without being asked. He stuck one finger inside her and withdrew it, tasting her and covering his digit with spit, and then proceeding to vigorously fingerfuck her while twirling her clit with his tongue.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she exclaimed.

He started licking back and forth on her clit, then shifting to an insistent sucking which really seemed to get her off. She put her hands on Gary's head to drive him further into her crotch.

"Don't fucking stop, don't fucking stop, shit, fuck, eat that fucking cunt," Heather cried out.

She began gasping and moaning and trembling. Her pussy got even wetter as she reached orgasm. To her surprise and delight, Gary kept going, running his tongue up and down her lips and then flicking at her well serviced clit. She had opened enough that he could get in two fingers, which he used to massage her vaginal wall, stimulating her G-Spot. She realized she was coming again. Catching her breath, Heather then told Gary she had enough.

"Jesus fucking Christ, you're a fucking machine. What's up with that?" Heather told him.

"I don't stop until you tell me to stop," he answered.

"Lay back, honey," Heather whispered.

She pulled off his briefs to reveal his thick seven-inch cock, now rock hard. She spat on it and began stroking.

"You like that?" Heather asked.

Gary just laughed. Heather had been giving handjobs for...well, a long time, so she knew how to get Gary off, but she had bigger plans for that dick. She started licking and sucking his dickhead, while tickling his balls. Heather enjoyed the feel of his thick dick in her mouth. She then took his full seven inches in her mouth and down her throat. Gary's eyes rolled back in his head.

"Fuck... how the fuck do you do that, baby....uh, uh, uh," Gary muttered.

But she moved quickly to the priority of the evening. She straddled his cock.

"Ooooo firebush, I love that," he said, staring at her generous pubic hair.

She slid down.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, you're so fucking thick," Heather exclaimed.

Heather felt her hole stretched like it never had been before. She began vigorously riding him. He kept thrusting up into her, pushing his dick balls-deep, vigorously stimulating her sugar walls. She moved back and forth, eagerly savoring Gary's beautiful dick. He reached up and fondled her breasts and then stroked her clit.

"Fuuuck, fucking fuck, fuck the fucking fuck. OHHHHHH," she called out.

Heather came hard, soaking Gary's dick, experiencing her third orgasm of the evening. And yet he kept going.

"I...I....don't come easily," Gary told her.

"C'mon baby, I'll make you come," Heather said with a laugh.

She squeezed her pussy as tight as she could and bounced on Gary's prick with an almost maniacal intensity. He panted intensely and finally shot inside of Heather. She was almost dizzy from exhaustion. She dismounted and lay beside Gary, rubbing his hairy chest.

"What the fuck did I do to deserve you," she said.

Gary laughed. "I could say the same thing."

Then they dozed off in each other's arms.

Gary and Heather crawled out of bed around 9:30. They shared a glamorous breakfast of Pop-Tarts and coffee. After a friendly shower together, they went back at it. After Heather rode his face to another orgasm, Gary took her from behind, rubbing her clit as he went. It was even better this time.

"You have such a fucking beautiful ass," he told her after shooting his load all over it.

"Thanks, I don't always get compliments on it," Heather chuckled.

"You should," Gary responded.

He licked up his cum and kissed her ass all over. He spread her cheeks.

Heather warned him, "I'm not really that into taking it in the butt."

And then she gasped. For the first time in her life, Heather had her ass eaten.

***

That initial erotic connection created an intense enough bond to bring them together so they could discover their broader compatibility. But there was always the sensuality. Heather used to gush about Gary's good looks: almost six feet tall, dark blond hair, piercing blue eyes. She would even call him "beautiful" to her friends: an adjective she had never used to describe a man before and would not use again until Brian came along.

Gary's endowments were not limited to what was between his legs. He a smart, witty guy who charmed her parents and friends, who could rule the dance floor, hold his own in any conversation.

But there was another side to Gary. He was a rich kid, a little spoiled even, who had a hard time saying "no" or sticking to a task. Heather and Gary could both party pretty hard, but she always kept it under control, while he easily turned into a booze-soaked mess. She took naturally to the business world, while Gary got fired from one job after another.

Dorothy, Gary's mother, told Heather on her wedding day that her son was sweet but weak. She told her that Gary needed an external source of strength in his life. Dorothy had provided that discipline, making sure he did well in school and kept his bad habits to a minimum.

"But now he's yours and you will have to be strong for him. If you do that, I'm sure he will make a good husband," Dorothy explained.

Heather thought her advice was bizarre. Why should she have to control her husband?

But she soon realized how true it was. Gary couldn't seem to find his place in life, drinking his way out of one job or friendship after another. When Brian came along, Heather hoped that fatherhood would make him straighten out. Instead, it only made him act out worse. Gary stopped working and spent most days sleeping or in an alcoholic haze. Despite being no teetotaler herself, Heather threw out all the liquor in the house, but Gary always found a way to find more.

When she looked at him, she wanted to cry. His good looks were vanishing and his face, once joyful, now harbored only despair. Their sex life, once the bond that got them through everything, had died. Heather also hated for Brian to see his daddy like this.

Late one night, a police officer came to her house and told her the dreadful news. Despite her begging him not to, Gary had taken his car out and headed for his favorite bar. Apparently, he got so drunk that he got thrown out into the street. He fought off some pals who wanted to keep from driving. A half mile down the road, he had slammed into a tree and died instantly.

She was so stunned that she couldn't cry.

"Poor Gary. His mother was right, he was weak, and I needed to be strong for him. If I had been stronger -- even stricter -- my beautiful Gary would still be making love to me and my beautiful boy Brian would still have his Daddy," Heather thought.

***

Heather was so busy that the next few years seemed to go by in a blur. She applied herself diligently and she went from being a successful realtor to running her own property management firm. Gary's family money helped, but her own income became great enough that she and Brian lived in comfort, in a three-bedroom house, buying a new car every few years, and taking regular vacations.

She hired babysitters and housekeepers, but she was always there for Brian. Realizing that he had inherited Gary's brains, she insisted he apply himself. Brian became a straight-A student, a joy for every teacher. (And a source of despair for every coach, unlike Gary, Brian was a terrible athlete). More comfortable with adults than other children, Brian had trouble making friends.

Heather hadn't forgotten that she was an intensely sexual person. For the first few years, she contented herself with her vibrator collection, the occasional erotic novel, and some Skinemax late at night with the sound turned way down.

As the years went by, she began to date again. But her standards had gotten higher and she was not impressed by the available men. Anyway, Brian and her business were her priorities. So she picked up men for one-night stands or weekend flings, basically using them as human dildos. (Better that than listening to them talk about their golf scores or college football). None were as good as Gary, but who could be?

As Brian turned into a teenager, the chubby mama's boy was becoming a good-looking young man, but he hadn't realized it yet. He still thought of himself as the teacher's pet, the class dork who the boys harassed and the girls mocked. He didn't have Gary's sense of fun and he didn't get invited to parties.

Instead, he was at home every night with his mother, watching television or playing Scrabble. Heather appreciated Brian's company but she wished he had more joy in his life.

But she did notice that older women seemed to bring out another, happier side to his personality -- like he wanted their approval and was thrilled to get it. She noticed that he seemed to get especially close to Ms. Parker, his English teacher. She also directed him in the school play, which did something to bring him out of his shell.

Heather noticed that while Brian often seemed bored by girls his own age, he couldn't stop talking about "Ms. Parker this, Ms. Parker that."

One night over dinner, Brian said that "Samantha says that when Shaw wrote Pygmalion..."

Heather barked at him, "Samantha, Samantha! You're calling her Samantha now?"

Brian shut up immediately. She set up a meeting with Ms. Parker. Heather came away reassured that there was nothing more untoward going on than a warm friendship between favorite teacher and favorite student. Samantha Parker, while attractive and charming, had no intention of becoming the next Mary Kate Letourneau.

***

The summer after his high school graduation, Brian worked in her office as her assistant.

Some days her female buddies would tease her, "Who is this handsome hunk accompanying her? Her boyfriend? Was Heather robbing the cradle?"

Heather would glower at them and mutter, "That's my son you're talking about, bitches. Go cruise the high school parking lots if that's what you want." Nobody was going to love Brian like she could!

***

Brian headed off to college that fall. They both hated to be separated from each other.

Brian wasn't very happy at college and their phone calls and e-mails usually had a melancholy tone. Heather could tell that her son needed her in his life desperately. His college was only a couple of hours away, but Heather felt he needed to learn how to live on his own, so she discouraged him from coming home for weekends. But that decision did not come naturally to her.

Heather missed Brian, too. The house felt big and lonely. Brian had always eagerly welcomed her home from work. They spent so many nights sitting on the couch together, weekend mornings lying next to each to other in her bed, weekend afternoons reading together in the living room. Now all that was gone.

She stepped up her dating. But she thought it would be better. Many men her age just wanted to chase young girls. Others had let themselves go. And God, they could be so boring. Some of them could fuck OK, but not really up to her standards. It was hard not to compare them to Gary or to Brian....WHAT? STOP THAT, Heather told herself.

***

Brian came home from college a few hours after his last exam, arriving just in time for dinner.

After dinner, they talked about his first semester in college. While he had done well academically, his social difficulties continued. He got invited to few parties. When he was invited to one, his limited experience with alcohol meant that his tolerance was so low, he usually was visibly drunk from a couple of beers. He would make a fool of himself and the cool kids would mock him. There was no possibility of his getting a bid for one of the fraternities.

When the music would start playing at parties, Brian felt so insecure about his dancing ability, that he usually would run out right away.

When it came to girls, Brian continued to have sad crushes on women who scarcely knew he existed. He also continued find a lot of the girls his age shallow and stupid.

But when he talked about his economics professor, Dr. Laura York, he lit up. She was so smart, so pretty, so funny. He went to her office hours as often as he could and she was always willing to explain that week's reading. She even gave him little assignments: collecting weekly quizzes from the students, helping her set up A/V equipment. Some of the other students made fun of him, but Brian enjoyed winning Dr. York's favor.

"Oh God, he's the teacher's pet again," Heather thought. She smiled.

Heather was neither naive, nor computer illiterate, so she periodically broke into Brian's personal laptop, which he had brought home from college. She wasn't surprised to find a huge quantity of pornographic images.

She thought, "Those are the times we live in, and you know how boys are -- and, hell, I looked at plenty of smut growing up."

But most of these pictures weren't of young women just a few years older than him. They were MILFs, cougars, matures, women closer to her age. There were mages of them having sex with young men barely out of their teens. Were these fuel for his fantasies about Samantha Parker or Laura York?

Then she had a startling revelation. Brian clearly had a favorite -- her name was Kay Allen -- a little googling found that she was in such works of art as "MILFs Gone Wild 23" and "Cougars and Their Cubs 8." It was that she was a busty redhead like herself. She could hear his bed squeak at night.

"Was Brian thinking of her? His own mother?" she thought with alarm.

***

Heather and her clique of female friends liked to throw a New Year's Eve party every year: just for the gals. It was her turn this year. Usually, husbands and children were sent off to some bar or restaurant or someone else's home. But as usual, Brian had no plans. Heather thought it might be fun to have him join in the merriment.

She dressed him in a blazer, dress shirt, and khakis. He greeted each of the attendees at the door. He got a lot of kisses hello.

The party got boozier and boozier and the ladies got flirtier and flirtier with her handsome son. Heather began to regret having him there. But Brian didn't seem to mind.

At midnight, Tanya Anderson, who had known Heather since college, gave him a lingering hug, followed by a discreet squeeze of the ass.

"Happy New Year, Baby!"

Tanya could be affectionate and she had been drinking pretty hard. But still! Tanya had babysat for him!

As the party wound down, Brian sat with the group of middle-aged women who were increasingly in their cups. Heather had let him drink some champagne at midnight, but had otherwise watched his alcohol consumption. The gals began teasing him affectionately. He blushed again but seemed to really enjoy their attention.

Gina Witt quipped that even if Brian didn't have a girlfriend now, some college girl would be sure to appreciate him.

"She'll be lucky to have you. She'll tear you apart. At least, she should!"

Helene McBride tousled his blond hair.

"Isn't he adorable? Makes me wish I was back in college."

Heather increasingly felt uncomfortable -- these grown women should keep their hands off her son! He may have grown up, but he still belonged to her, not them.

As the party broke up around one, the women took turns kissing Brian on the cheek.

Juliet Scott, a self-proclaimed "wine mom" who had lived up to her title that night, kissed Brian on the lips, lingering for about a minute.

"Happy New Year, Brian! You handsome rascal, you. Don't break too many hearts."

Heather wanted to slap Juliet. Her alarm only increased when she saw that all that attention had given Brian a noticeable erection. She wrapped up the party quickly.