A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather wanted to keep the celebratory mood going so she made breakfast in bed for both of them. She had already emailed Melissa that she wouldn't be making it to the office that Monday. She woke up her son with a tray of scrambled eggs, bacon, tomatoes, and toast, and juice and coffee. "Wake up, lover." She kissed her son on the lips. Brian rubbed his eyes. "Wow, thank you, Mom."

They lay next to each other, both nude, eating and kissing and giggling.

"You're the best mom a guy could ask for."

"Yeah, I know."

Brian laughed. He fondled her breasts. She twisted his nipples. They had finished breakfast, so she got up and put their trays by the door to her bedroom. Heather slid back into her bed next to her son. She kissed him.

"I love you so much," she told him.

"I love you, too. You're so fucking sexy."

They began making out again, stroking each other all over. He stroked her pussy and she fondled his cock.

"24 hours ago, this was unthinkable, but now I can do this anytime I want," Heather thought.

"I want to show you something," she said.

Heather reached into her nightstand and pulled out one of her smaller and less threatening vibrators.

"This is one of the ways Mom plays with herself."

She turned on the vibrator and placed it right on her clit.

"Mmmmmmm....fuck yeah, this is what I need."

Her body began twitching. She began to breathe harder. Brian just stared in wonder.

"Now you hold it. Try moving it around in a little circle.

Given that he was a good boy, Brian did as he was told.

"Ohh yeah, Brian. Do it, do it, do it. You're doing good."

After a few minutes, she took the vibrator back.

"Go down there and give Mom's pussy some kisses. Show Mom how much you love her."

Brian began kissing her pussy lips.

"Get down and get into it!" Brian pushed his face deeper into her crotch, getting soaked in her juices.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking eat me. Give me a finger, give me a finger."

He slid a finger into her cunt and began pushing it in and out. Heather kept working her clit with her vibrator.

She was really panting hard. "Lick my fucking clit. Shit, shit, shit, oh motherfucker."

He seemed a little nervous, but he started to lick her clit.

"Round and round and round, goddamn it. Ohhhhhhh yeah."

They went on for several minutes, with Heather pushing her son's head deeper her into her crotch. She was in heaven, her son was fingering her and licking her clit.

"My son is eating my freaking pussy," she thought.

She realized she wasn't going to have an orgasm, but that was OK. Brian was inexperienced and there would be plenty of time for him to learn. He was doing really well for a beginner -- he certainly wanted to please her. She told him that she was done. She looked at his face and could tell that her nectar was all over his face.

"Thank you, Brian, that was really good. I'm so proud of you. You like how Mom tastes?"

He nodded.

"You like how Mom smells?"

He nodded again.

"Good thing, because you are going to be doing a lot of this," she thought to herself. "Such a good boy. You need to please Mom If you keep doing this and get better and better, you'll never be lonely because girls really like this and they talk about guys who are good at it." Really though, Mom wanted to keep him for herself.

"Now fuck me! Spread my legs and fuck my pussy, Brian."

He did as he was told and Heather put her legs on his shoulders. He slid in his cock into her cunt and started thrusting harder and harder into her. He clearly was gaining self-confidence.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!." she cried out.

"Oh Mom, your pussy feels so good," Brian said.

She felt his thick, hard cock jamming deep into her, filling her up. She loved benefiting from his youthful horniness. Heather squeezed his cock hard. She wanted her son to shoot in her. She rubbed her clit so hard that she began to feel a little sore.

"Ohhhh my fucking God," Brian moaned.

He let go and dumped his load inside her. Heather worked her clit a little more and pushed herself over the edge.

They held each other for what seemed like an eternity. She kissed him on his forehead and tousled his dark blond hair.

"My beautiful, beautiful son. You'll never know how happy you make your Mom."

Brian asked her, "Are we a couple now?"

"Yes, we are lovers. And I'm so happy we are. I've wanted this so bad."

"Me too, Mom. I've been thinking about you."

"Really, how?"

"Not the way sons are supposed to think about their mothers."

"That's OK. You have a very sexy mom. Did you wack it thinking of me?"

"Yeah, Mom, a lot, all the time." "That's great, that's very flattering."

"Mom?"

"Yes, Brian."

"Is what we are doing OK?"

"It's definitely OK with me."

"That's not what I meant."

Poor Brian, he really was a good boy at heart.

"Well. we love each other, right? I know I love you more than anything else in the world." That wasn't quite true, Brian came second to herself, and maybe just beat out money. But he was up there.

"Do you love me?" Heather asked.

"More than anything else in the world." That was definitely true.

"Well, what we are doing is about how much we love each other."

"That's true."

"So we are doing a great thing together."

"Welll....Mom."

"Yes?"

"Aren't, um, aren't...."

"Get it out, boy."

"Aren't sons not supposed to fuck their mothers?"

"Aren't good son supposed to do what their moms want? What they tell them to do?"

"Yeah."

"So if your mother wants you to fuck her, you should fuck her."

"I guess so."

She hugged him.

"You're such a special son. I'm so glad we are sharing this special time. Glad that we are sharing it together, and not with someone who doesn't love you the way I do."

"Take that, Tanya and Juliet and Dr. York and the other bitches after my son!" she thought.

She admitted to herself that, yes, she did think she was the right person to take her son's virginity, but it was also fantastic to give into her lust for him.

As her son got up to take a shower. Heather lounged in bed. She stared at the ceiling. She had done it, she had really done it. She had fucked her son and it was great and they are going to fuck all the time now. And she realized something else.

She didn't feel guilty at all.