A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 05

Story Info
A mother and daughter have a special summer.
8.5k words
4.1
6.2k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5:

Heather had stayed in touch with Kerri Wheeler, the fellow "Mother of the Year" who she had met at Paradise Bay. Kerri told her that there was a special place for mothers and sons like them: Point Jocasta. They could be totally free to be who they are, surrounded by couples just like themselves.

She decided that would be just the place for them to spend their summer vacation. But first, Heather would take her son shopping. They had a delightful day buying a new blazer, some dress shirts, polo shirts, khakis and even some Bermuda shorts. Heather wanted to be able to show off her beautiful and perfect son.

She so enjoyed seeing Brian in his outfits that she took him into a changing room, sucked his cock, and then fucked him. The fear of getting caught made it only hotter

***

A few days later, they flew to an isolated part of the Rocky Mountains. Then Heather and Brian hopped on a small private plane.

Heather felt a little nervous. What would it be like to be so open about their relationship? What would it be like to be surrounded by other mother-son couples? They were picked up at the airport by a black SUV with tinted windows. Through the windows, they could see that Point Jocasta was on a beautiful lake surrounded by pines.

They were driven to a gate where their driver swiped a card to let them into the fenced-in compound. Just after they lost sight of the entrance, they passed a sign "PRIVATE PROPERTY. No Trespassing."

Soon after, they encountered another sign. "Welcome to Point Jocasta! A Special Place for Special Loves." The driver pulled over. Along came a golf cart and Heather noticed that her friend Kerri Wheeler was driving it.

"Heather! Brian!" Kerri greeted them both with kisses. She was wearing nothing but a bikini that barely covered her boobs.

"You're going to have so much fun!" Kerri told them. as she drove them into the compound. Point Jocasta was rather rustic, with several cabins surrounding the "town square."

At the center of the town square was a statue of a handsome young man. The plaque on the base read "Randall Malone. With eternal love, Virginia Hamilton Malone."

Kerri explained, "Virginia founded Point Jocasta. Randall was her son. After the death of her husband, she was depressed, almost suicidal. Taking her son as her lover probably saved her life. But he died quite young. Virginia has serious money and was able to found Point Jocasta as a special place for mother-son couples. Where they can be themselves."

Indeed, Heather noticed how many pairs of middle-aged women and handsome young men -- both often half-nude -- were walking around the resort arm-in-arm.

"It's very discreet. Invitation only. You know, people wouldn't understand," added Kerri.

Heather and Brian walked into the office building and checked in. They were greeted by the president of Point Jocasta, a peppery gray-haired woman who introduced herself as Judy McCracken. She told them some of the rules: strict confidentiality, no sexual contact without consent, no judging of others' lifestyles. "Some of the moms like to swap sons. Some don't. It's totally up to them."

As Judy walked them to their cabin, she told Heather and Brian that she was a good friend of Virginia and that when she learned of her affair with Randall, she decided to seduce her own son. "It was so wonderful for both of us. I loved training him to satisfy my every need."

Heather and Brian settled into the cabin. It was a little rustic, but there was a king-size bed perfect for fucking. The walls were not excessively thin, but every now and then, they could hear cries of ecstasy from neighboring cabins.

After settling in, Heather and Brian went for a walk on the beach. It was just a small strip of sand on the lake, but they had complete privacy, given that the resort had clearly bought up all the land on the shore. They certainly couldn't miss the multiple mother-son couples making love. Heather and Brian couldn't resist joining them.

Before long, Brian was doing Heather doggie-style on the sand. Before long, multiple mothers and sons surrounded the two of them and cheered them on.

Brian realized that he felt proud. Proud of how he was pleasing his mother. Proud of how the other moms and sons were showing their approval. Proud because he realized how he had grown under the tutelage of his mother. And proud because he realized how much he loved his mother and she had shown him a special way to express it. Even as he plowed Heather from behind, he thought he should get a T-shirt saying "MAMAS BOY 4 LIFE."

Heather felt proud, too. Whether dressed or nude, Brian caught the ladies' eyes. He walked with a confidence that he had never shown before he had started having sex with his mother.

Heather found herself being hit up by other mothers who wanted a shot at Brian. She enjoyed playing hard to get, but she also had fun seeing other moms benefit from Brian's carefully honed fucking (and eating and fingering) skills. Of course, she got to sample their sons' wares as well.

In between fucking sessions, the mothers had great fun together. Killing bottles of wine, trading stories of their successful conquests, cooking meals -- it was terrific! In the evenings, there was dancing until late. Every mother loved being so public about her love for her son.

One night, as they lay together nude in the darkness, Brian turned to Heather and asked her, "What do you think Dad would think of all this?"

Heather didn't wait a second. "He would think it was great." She tousled his hair. "You look so much like him, you know? Especially as you have grown up. " She sighed. "And I love you both so very much."

Brian kissed her neck. "I love you, too, Mom. Or should I say, Mother of The Year."

***

Angela's birthday fell in late August, just before she returned to college. Kristin had moved in with her boyfriend, which allowed them to be open about their affair, at least behind closed doors. Mother and daughter had a delightful summer together. They shared a bed every night and made love on almost all of them. Whatever tensions had existed between them had dissipated.

Angela so enjoyed sex with her mother that she entertained the idea of cruising some of her female professors to see if she could have another older woman as her lover ("Horny Daughter Seeks Loving Mommy").

She realized that this was the first summer in years where she only slept with one person. No drunken hookups with dumb jocks. No secret bedroom romps with her gal pals. She didn't miss them. Indeed, she realized that she didn't need a man in her life at all.

After the usual festivities with friends and family, Angela and Juliet retreated into the living room. Cuddling on the couch, the two sipped wine and ate gummies until they were both very high. Angela leaned over and kissed her mother.

"Thank you so much for a great summer, Mommy."

"I loved it too, baby."

"You are such a great mommy."

Juliet caressed Angela's face and looked into her eyes.

"I couldn't ask for a better daughter. Happy Birthday, baby."

Juliet then gave Angela a passionate kiss.

Angela choked back tears. Her mother really, really loved her.

They threw their arms around each other. Angela felt up her mother's breasts. She knew they were fake but it didn't matter.

"My mama has the best boobies!"

Juliet laughed and said it was time to go upstairs.

They stripped and tumbled into bed. They kissed each other hungrily and rolled around together. Juliet sucked her daughter's breasts and then fingered her wet pussy.

"You enjoy fucking your mommy, don't you, little girl?"

"Yes, I do!," Angela said in a fake little-girl voice.

"Say it. Say you enjoy fucking your mommy."

"I enjoy fucking my mommy!"

"Mommy enjoys fucking her little girl. Her perverted little girl."

Angela laughed.

With three fingers in her daughter's pussy, Juliet gave her baby girl a big kiss.

Now in a throaty, sexy voice, Angela told her mother that she was the best lay she had. She pushed a couple of fingers into her mama, teasing her that she wanted to show her cunt gratitude for pushing her into the world.

"It's my birthday after all!"

She then rubbed her mother's G-spot, sending her into ecstasy.

The two of them were soon 69ing to mutual orgasm. They brought out their favorite toys.

Angela worked her mother with a clitoral vibrator while she sucked her ample tits. Juliet felt the toy sucking away at her clit. She found herself twitching and trembling until she finally had a toe-curling orgasm. Juliet gave her daughter a big kiss. Angela looked delighted that she had so pleased her mother.

"My turn!" Juliet brought out her Rabbit.

Angela giggled. She had enjoyed it before. Juliet started by using it on Angela's rock-hard nipples. She soon had her groaning loudly. She switched to working Angela's clit and laughed as she watched her daughter's eyes roll back in her head.

Juliet pushed the shaft into Angela's wet cunt. "Fuuuuuck," Angela moaned. She gradually turned up the vibration, feeling like she owned her daughter's pussy. The rabbit ears worked Angela's clit.

Angela closed her eyes and focused on the sensation. Her body trembled in delight. She breathed deeply. Angela shivered. She was getting pushed farther and farther. She came...and then she came again. She stared at the ceiling and wondered if she was going to pass out. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she gasped, Between her mother's working her cunt and the ears on her clit, Angela was experiencing feelings she had never known before.

Juliet and Angela lay on the bed, opposite each other, staring in each other's eyes. Juliet slipped one leg between Angela's legs until she felt her pussy touching her daughter's. Angela began rubbing vigorously against her mother's clit. Before long, they were moaning in pleasure. Angela groaned, "Oh.....mommy...that feels so fucking good." She felt herself getting wetter and wetter.

Angela felt her mother's body trembling. It was...a really intimate feeling. She and her mother sharing this profound feeling of connection.

They went on and on, rubbing it other for what seemed like forever.

Juliet groaned, "Oh my baby girl, you're gonna wear out your mother." She finally pulled away.

They woke up the next morning, arm in arm. Angela began the day with a gentle kiss to her mother's lips.

Angela realized that the sex she was having with her mother was the best of her life -- better than anything she had experienced with either men or women.

Juliet strapped on her favorite dildo and drilled her daughter to an orgasm or two. Angela reciprocated. She was still getting the hand of it. But before long, Angela was thrusting her hips, pushing her dick hard into her mother's horny cunt.

"Take it, Mommy. I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

"Baby doll, do it, do it to me! Motherfucker!"

Angela thought her mother looked like her eyes would roll back in her head. Soon she was crying out in joy.

Juliet sighed. "I'm so proud of my baby girl."

Juliet had fisted Angela multiple times over the last summer. Of course, she taught her daughter her techniques. She teased her that they should make her more popular with her gal pals at school.

Naturally, Angela wanted to show her mother that she had been a good student, for once.

"Mommy, can I fist your pussy?"

"Sure you can, my little darling."

"Thank you for showing me how to do this," said Angela. "I hope I make you feel really, really good."

Angela got a bottle of lube out of the dresser. She covered her hand with the clear liquid. She put her head in her mother's crotch. Angela covered Juliet's lips with little flicks of her tongue. Then she gave her a little tongue-fucking.

Juliet relaxed and waited for her daughter's ministrations. After getting her mother thoroughly wet, Angela slid in one finger and started fucking Juliet with it. Then another and another. Finally she was all in. She clenched her hand into a fist. Angela gently thrust her fist in and out, while she used her other hand to massage her clit.

Juliet felt herself gasping. Her daughter had really grown up! "Keep doing it, babe, keep doing it, doing it...." Feeling Angela work both her G-spot and clit so expertly gave her a feeling of pride. It also pushed her over the edge.

After her mother came, Angela hugged and kissed her.

"Did it I do it right, Mommy?"

Juliet smiled. This was hardly Angela's first shot at fisting her.

"Yes, you did, honey. You were great. And such a lovely daughter in every way."

Angela just snuggled next to her.

***

Gina got a call from the former church secretary. Erika Cunningham. Erika had just quit her long-time position. Gina knew Erika disapproved of Russell's extracurricular activities and she had sometimes given her a heads-up about Russell screwing church girls.

But Gina was shocked by how blunt Erika was. Russell had been fucking Giselle Simon, who was barely out of high school. Not only that, but the Witts had been friends with the Simons for years. Erika said she had walked in on Giselle blowing Russell in the chapel, while he barked at her "Suck Daddy's cock, bitch!"

He was so into it that he didn't notice that she walking up to him. Shocked to see her, Russell quickly zipped up.

He yelled at Giselle, "Get out of here, you fucking slut, you cursed piece of garbage." The poor girl ran off crying.

Erika could smell the alcohol on Russell's breath. "She is a Jezebel! She seduced me! She is the sort of tramp who brings down good men," Russell ranted while holding onto a pew for support. Erika just glared at him.

"I'll give you anything," Russell mumbled. He told her that she could take all the money she wanted from the church's treasury. "Please, please, please don't tell anyone."

Listening to Erika's tale, Gina just rolled her eyes. It had been months since she had sex with Russell. She knew the drill when Russell was fucking some girl. He had gotten even more remote and less affectionate, ranting about wicked women in the Bible. (Gina would read passages from the Song of Solomon to convince him that God had no problem with human sexuality, but Russell wouldn't listen).

Sometimes Gina considered divorcing Russell. She figured that she was smart enough to get a good settlement. But it would be a terrible experience for the children, especially for Nicholas, who would probably end up with his father's screwed-up ideas about women and sexuality. Maybe someday when the kids were all gone....

One night, Gina woke up around 3 AM. Feeling thirsty, she walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water, her silk robe hanging open. She was wearing a revealing nightie, not that Russell would ever notice. She noticed a glow coming from the living room. She walked over and could see her husband jerking his cock, watching a porno on his laptop, showing a black stud fucking a cute white girl who looked not a day over 18.

Russell didn't even notice that she was there.

Starved for some​ sexual contact with her husband, Gina began rubbing her breasts through the nightie and soon started fingering her wet cunt. She felt her legs tremble and she began moaning.

Suddenly, Russell turned to her. "What are you doing?"

"What the hell do you think I'm doing, darling?"

"Stop it! Stop it now!"

"Why?"

"Stop it, you harlot!"

Gina rolled her eyes. She didn't mind that her husband wacked it to porn. She just wished they could share pleasure together. And that Russell could just accept that they were both sexual beings with needs and desires like everyone else.

Russell kept ranting and raving about Gina's evil, whorish ways. Gina had to stifle a laugh given that Russell was naked and still had an erection.

Not only that, the video continued to run as he preached.

"Give me that big black cock!"

"Jesus hates the sin in your heart!"

"Oooohh, that fucking young cunt."

"Repent, you disgusting whore!"

"Jesus Christ," Gina thought, and not in a reverent way. "I'll be damned if Nicholas turns out that like that. Help me. Jesus. Help me love my son the way I should."

***

Juliet and Heather were hanging out on a Friday night in their typical fashion. Ordering some Chinese delivery, splitting a bottle of white wine (well, two really), and getting baked together.

Heather asked Juliet about her times with Mario.

"Nobody has ever fucked me in the butt like Mario. He really knows how to take care of me. Firm, assertive, but always sensitive and caring."

Heather had last given up her ass when she was trying to ensure that Brian's algebra teacher would give him an A. It was not an experience she cared to repeat. But Juliet's raving about Mario's skills intrigued her.

She called Mario. It had been a long time since they had been together but they had always enjoyed each other's company. She invited him over for a Friday night of mutual pleasure.

Their evening together turned out well enough that Heather and Mario decided to make it a regular thing. Mario would never match Brian's bond with her, but he was very good and also more experienced. He also far surpassed the usual randos she found online. Mario was good enough that Heather began to think about an idea she had long ruled out.

But Juliet's tales of backdoor fun with Mario intrigued her. One night, after some doggie style fun, she told Mario she wanted him in her ass, but that she didn't want it to hurt. "It only hurts with me if you want it to hurt," he said with a laugh.

A few weeks later, after a great round of lovemaking, Heather turned over in bed and looked at Mario.

"I'm ready, darling."

"Ready for what?"

"I want you to do me in the butt."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I want it bad."

"When?"

"Next Tuesday?"

"Sure."

They were ready to go a couple of days later when they gathered at Mario's house. After a few pleasurable preliminaries, Heather went to the bathroom, took a big poop, and then showered herself clean. She plopped her big butt on Mario's face and enjoyed his skilled tongue working her asshole.

After a few minutes of butt-munching, Mario told her to get on her hands and knees. He greased up his right index finger and gently probed her bunghole. Heather knew enough to not fight it. She relaxed and let him inside her.

She was surprised by how much she enjoyed Mario's administration. Gradually, Mario slipped in another finger and another.

Heather breathed in deeply. "I'm ready," she said.

Mario greased up his cock and spread Heather's ample asscheeks. He gently slid into her waiting brown eye. She gasped and then relaxed. Mario paused a bit, waiting for her to get comfortable.

Then he began fucking her, first slowly, then vigorously. Soon he was balls-deep in her. Heather could feel his nutsack bouncing on her ample derriere. Mario reached around and began massaging her clit.

To her surprise, she was really enjoying it -- it felt almost more intimate than regular intercourse. She certainly felt really full!

She felt Mario's dick pushing inside her, stimulating her clit and G-spot from behind. She moaned louder and louder. Her trembling aroused Mario further and he thrust even harder.

"Motherfucker!" With that, Heather felt herself giving herself over to her backdoor joy. Mario sure beat the guys who just shoved it in there and didn't seem to care if she was getting off. She cried out as she felt herself shudder with pleasure. He worked her clit harder and harder.

"Fuck! Your ass is so fucking tight. I'm going to blow soon," Mario groaned. He began finger-fucking Heather's hungry cunt. Her breathing got increasingly frantic. Mario's thick cock was not only spreading her open, it was just pounding and pounding her pussy from the rear. The stimulation of her asshole, her clit, and her pussy became just overwhelming. She cried out, shuddered, and came.