A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was completely spent. She felt Mario pull out of her. He jerked himself for a minute or two and then shot his load on Heather's big ole butt.

They lay on the bed together, Mario rubbing her back and kissing her. Heather laughed.

"I guess like mother, like son, Heather and Brian are both butt sluts."

"*My* butt sluts, you mean," Mario said with pride.

***

One evening over cocktails, Heather told Mario and Brian that she wanted to try double penetration. Mario asked her if she was serious. "Serious as a heart attack," she said. Brian was intrigued but a little nervous.

After the three of them got into bed, Mario and Brian took turns massaging her. Brian buried her face in his mother's pussy. Mario rubbed her shoulders and made out with her. Heather felt relaxed and tingling. She sensed her son's finger plunging into her and then vigorously fucking her cunt, getting her wetter and wetter.

Mario slid down and began eating her and fingering her asshole. Heather thought the feeling of having both her holes stimulating was just divine. Brian's licking and sucking of her clit pushed her closer and closer to orgasm -- until she finally got there. "What a terrific son I have," she mused.

Now that she was thoroughly relaxed, Heather was ready for more. Brian lay on his back with his thick cock standing straight up. Heather slid down on him and then lay on top of him. She eagerly pounded herself on Brian's tool. "My son, my son, my beautiful son." she moaned as her hunger engulfed her.

Even as she felt her son deep inside her cunt, Heather let Mario's fingers inside her asshole, lubing her up for the next round. Mario opened her butthole and slid in his cock. He waited for her to relax and then began gently thrusting.

Heather couldn't believe the sensation. She had never felt so full. Mario kept groaning about how tight she was and how he could feel Brian pushing up into her and how fucking hot it was.

The three of them began pounding as if they were one. Mario kept pushing on her G-spot from behind while her son's cock kept rubbing her walls. Heather couldn't believe how full she felt. Two big cocks plunging into her together. Realizing that Mario and Brian could feel each other through her body.

Mario kept pounding away. Not only did he love the tightness of Heather's asshole, he enjoyed knowing that he was sharing Brian's mother with him. A fine young boy, he thought.

Mario finally shot his load into Heather's asshole. After he pulled out, he suggested that Brian fuck his mother's ass. They both moaned their consent.

Brian stood behind his mother's buttocks. He looked a little nervous as he lubed up his cock. Mario helped Brian push into Heather's waiting bunghole. As he slipped inside, Brian breathed in deeply. Ass felt different from pussy -- tighter, but not as wet. Not better or worse, just different.

"C'mon, boy! Fuck your mother's ass!" Mario yelled. Brian knew Mario wasn't his father, but hearing those cheers made him imagine that Gary really was there watching him fuck

Brian and Heather groaned together. She thought that this was coming close to fulfilling one of her favorite fantasies: Gary mentoring his son in the art of fucking his mother.

Heather was getting a little worn out, but the feeling of having been so filled and stretched made her feel so alive and excited. Her son pounding away at her clit from behind soon had her trembling and shaking. She felt her son shoot his load inside his mother's ass. His hand reached under her and stroked her clit until his mother finally came.

"Wow, I've really done it," Heather reflected. "Hard to get more incestuous than having your son fuck your ass."

Brian could only think, "Shit, I've fucked my mother in the ass."

The three of them were exhausted. Heather and Brian cuddled together, relaxing after the intense experience.

***

Gina was sitting at home alone. Russell and Nicholas were off at some stupid church shit. She made up some bullshit story to keep from going. She was sure Russell had no clue what she was thinking.

She told herself she wasn't going to do it. Not going to do it. Can't do it.

Then she did it. Gina grabbed her phone and called her sister Megan. They had done a lot of crazy stuff over their years of hard partying.

Megan was now a high school principal. a job that gave her access to lots of attractive young flesh. Repeating their experiences during their youth, Megan enjoyed corrupting her sister. Sex, drugs, whatever.

After a few pleasantries, Gina got down to business.

"I need it, Megan. I need it real bad."

"I think I know what you mean."

"Some of your best shit. And I don't mean pot."

"Sure, I think I know what I can do."

Before long, Gina was spending time in no-tell motels in a town where no one knew her. One high school senior after another filled her bed -- and much else. Those studs could really fuck. Again and again and again. Getting all that hard young dick felt like gorging herself on a never-ending banquet that never made her fat. It was like pounding one shot of vodka after another and never having a hangover. But sometimes she wished they knew a little more about what they were doing.

Russell was so stupid that Gina could give him any excuse for being away and he would believe it.

***

Juliet and Heather had done very well that year and wanted to go on Christmas vacation someplace warm and tropical. Many of their friends had talked up the island of St. Hugo. Beaches, daiquiris, nightclubs, massages....what was not to love?. They decided to bring Angela and Brian with them -- conveniently, Kristin was going to travel with her longtime boyfriend. Of course, Mario got to come along.

The five of them got off the plane in St. Hugo and hopped into the limo that took them to Belle Baie de Plaisir, the luxury resort that offered them the seclusion they sought. They rented a three-bedroom cabana, leading to endless teasing of Brian as the "cabana boy."

After they had enjoyed sun and fun all day, the five of them gathered in the suite's living room for an evening of very special fun.

The first night, Heather decided to put Brian through his paces while the rest watched. She sat on the couch and ordered her son to strip. "Twirl around so everyone can see that naked body." Brian naturally obeyed. Angela, Juliet, and Mario all took turns groping him. Juliet even fingered his asshole.

"Now!" Heather barked. Brian instinctively lay across her lap, face down, ass up. She had brought her hairbrush. As she swatted one asscheek and then the other, Brian's abused butt quickly reddened. He began to sob.

"Cry, little boy! It won't help you any!" Heather emitted a sinister chuckle.

As she watched Heather show a cruel side she usually hid, Juliet recalled how Heather had told her about the surprising pleasure he received from disciplining Brian. Heather wondered if it ultimately came from her secret belief that if she had punished Gary more, he would have reformed his ways and he would still be around. Perhaps that explained why Heather showed such glee, Juliet pondered.

She then let Juliet and Mario take a few whacks at her son's ass. (She wasn't going to let Angela use her hairbrush). Finally she let her son go. "Show me how much of a mama's boy you are," she told him. She spread her legs. Brian quickly removed her mother's jeans and then pulled down her panties.

"Good boy," Heather barked.

Brian began fingering his mother's pussy. Before long, his face was buried in his mother's firebush. "Mmmmmm....fuck," she moaned.

Juliet stared greedily at the scene before her. She spread her legs and began rubbing herself through her shorts. Finally, she cooed, "Daughter, your mother needs your attention"

Angela took the hint and knelt before her mother. She pulled down Juliet's shorts and began rubbing her mother's pussy through her wet panties. "Eat me, little girl." Her daughter nodded and went to work. Her eager tongue lapped away first at her lips and then her clit.

Mario pulled down his jeans and began stroking his swelling cock, enjoying the show before him. After Brian had given his mother a couple of orgasms. she flipped over and he began munching on her ass. Angela had her mother groaning over and over.

Mario laughed. "Looks like Mother's Day came early this year. Here's a gift." He slid his cock into Juliet's hungry mouth. She gobbled it up and quickly began slurping. After a few minutes of Juliet's ardent ministrations, Mario felt ready to come. He pulled out. He told Angela to raise her head. He thrust his cock in her face, stroked it quickly, and shot his load on her cheeks.

i

"Don't worry, little boy, I have something for you. too." Mario told Brian to pull his head out of his mother's ass. He ran his cum-covered dickhead all over Brian's beautiful face.

"I want to see the two of you fuck," Mario barked. Heather nodded her agreement. Angela got on all fours. Brian smiled. Not only had the evening's doings given him a raging hard-on, he thought it was a little funny that his mother, who never liked Angela, and Aunt Juliet, who had told her daughter to leave him alone, were now going to watch them get it on.

Brian knelt behind Angela. He rubbed his hard dick against her wet snatch. He slid into her. They both began groaning.

"Fuck her! Fuck her hard," yelled Heather. "Take that cock, baby. Do it for Mommy," Juliet cooed at Angela. Their many nights of passion clearly had warmed their mother-daughter relationship.

Unusually for Brian, he couldn't last long, perhaps of all the preliminaries. After several minutes of slamming into Angela, he felt himself spurting into her snatch. To make it up to her, Brian buried his face in her crotch, gobbling up his cum and her nectar, and working her clit until she came.

The next night, Heather declared that it was "Brian is an Anal Slut" night. She told her son to drop his pants. He had a butt plug with a purple jewel up his ass. "Isn't that pretty?" she asked the others.

"Get on the couch, ass up, boy!" Heather told her son.

She pulled out his butt plug, greased up a purple dildo, and slid it into his butthole. She began vigorously fucking her baby boy. Brian moaned loudly. After several minutes of hard probing, he began shaking with delight while precum dripped out of his dick.

Mario laughed and said that he had seen boys react like that before.

After ending her son's anal adventure, Heather laughed.

"His mother is an anal slut, too!"

Heather brought down another set of toys. After stripping, she greased up a butt plug and slid into her waiting asshole. She ground on the plug while playing with her clit and boobs. After several minutes of enjoying her backdoor delights, she pulled out the plug.

Now that her ass was well-opened, Heather felt ready. But Mario then barked at Brian, "Boy, eat your mother's ass!" Heather's darling boy began darting his tongue into her butthole.

A few minutes later, Mario told him "Boy, lube your mother's ass!" Brian obeyed. Heather fucked herself with her favorite dildo for several minutes until she told Mario to take her. He mounted Heather and pounded her ass repeatedly. After he came, Heather ordered Angela to eat Mario's seed out of her bunghole as she played with herself until she had another orgasm.

Late that night, Brian and Angela went into the town to dance and party. When they came back at 3 AM, they woke up Heather. She walked out to the kitchen and chewed them out. Brian seemed a little wobbly on his feet. But he was still coherent and able to express his contrition.

By contrast, Angela's eyes were bloodshot and her nose was runny. She too seemed to having trouble standing. But she was so worked up, Heather was afraid that Angela might assault her.

Angela ranted, "You fucking bitch...I can do anything! Don't touch me! My mama, my mama, my mama!" She howled shrilly.

Heather could hear Mario and Juliet waking up. "Everything is OK, you don't need to get up," Heather told them.

"Don't you fucking tell me what I should do!," Angela yelled at her. She looked like she was about to slug Heather in the face. Brian tried to hold her back.

"Go to bed, honey. I'll take care of this...this...thing," Heather told him.

"You slut, I'm no thing. You're the thing! Motherfucker! I'm no fucking cunt like you," Angela shouted at the top of her lungs.

Heather slapped her across the face. She got in Angela's face, "You think you're such fucking hot shit. You're nothing but a stupid fucking bitch who doesn't know how good she has it. Your mother has worked so hard to bring you up. She loves you so much.:

"Don't you ever​ say I don't love my mommy."

"She may love you, but I think you're a goddamned stupid twat. Do you really think I would ever let you have Brian? Someone as beautiful and perfect as him?" Heather laughed. "No fucking way, you dumb-ass whore. You don't get to be a raging cunt towards him for years and then make him yours. No way!"

Angela's rage turned into weeping. She fell to the floor, bawling uncontrollably. Juliet ran out and hugged her daughter.

"It's OK, darling, Mommy is here. Let's go to bed." Juliet helped Angela to her feet and walked into their bedroom.

As she lay in bed, her mind spinning, Angela could hear her mother talking with Heather.

"Sorry, babe, for blowing my top. Angela can be a pain in the ass. But she's your daughter."

"I know, honey. I love her more than I can say. I know how much she loves me. But she needs to stay away from that shit. Whatever shit she did, she shouldn't do it again."

"You're a great mother."

Angela heard her mother laugh. "You're the best mother I know!"

"I won't argue with that. But I don't want her getting ideas about Brian. They can fuck if they want. But they don't belong together."

"Yeah, you've told me that many times. I agree."

"All right, baby. I need to get some rest."

"Night-night."

Angela stared at the ceiling, still in no shape to sleep. Did Heather really think this was all about Brian? Angela admitted to herself that she wasn't sure what it was all about. But it wasn't Brian.

Maybe it was about something else...Brian was a sweetie. She was glad that she had repented from her childhood cruelty towards him. He was handsome. She liked having sex with him.

But maybe he didn't have what she needed.

Maybe no man did.

Don't think that.

She had eaten a lot of pussy.

But most girls go through a phase like that.

But maybe she wasn't like most girls. She was having regular sex with her mother, for Chrissakes. Maybe it meant something that she usually thought about girls when she masturbated. But don't most girls think other girls are pretty? Not the way she did.

She had fucked a lot of guys.

But how much had she really enjoyed it? If she had a choice, would she rather share her bed with a frat boy or one of her sorority sisters? She knew the answer.

She felt her mother slip into the bed.

Juliet held Angela until she drifted off to sleep.

There was more fun as the trip continued. One night, Mario came to Heather and Brian's room. The two of them sucked his cock together and then Mario fucked both of them in the ass. He finished by coming on their faces.

Another night, Juliet and Angela had passionate sex while they all watched. Despite her loathing for Angela, Heather got so horny that she rubbed one out and then had Brian eat her pussy until she came again. Juliet gave Angela a good strap-on fucking, convincing Heather to persuade her to give Brian the same treatment. This led to jokes about how Brian's asshole now smelled like pussy. Mario finished the night by giving Juliet a good buttfucking.

***

Juliet knew Megan Perry Davis a little bit. She was a regular client at the Massage Ecstasy branch in Johnson Valley. Megan was really good friends with the manager Lynne Bell. Of course, Juliet knew Lynne well. By chance, Juliet stopped by the branch when Megan had just finished with a (special) massage.

The three of them began chatting and, before long, they decided to go back to Lynne's place for a few drinks and some weed. Juliet and Lynne stayed in control but Megan got pretty wasted. Given the secrets she kept, Megan usually tried to stay sober, but she was such good friends with Lynne, she let her guard down.

Megan eventually lay down on Lynne's couch. She had mentioned that Gina Witt was her sister. Juliet then told her that Gina was her good friend.

Juliet was curious about the state of the Witts' marriage. A very inebriated Megan mumbled about how Russell had been repeatedly unfaithful, always with barely legal women.

Meanwhile, Gina was starved for sexual contact. She was sick of Russell's Bible-thumping hypocrisy and feared that her son would follow the same path.

Juliet asked Megan if Gina was getting any on the side. Megan smiled briefly but then quickly shifted to a grimace. Juliet could tell she had struck a nerve. She plied Megan with more booze and weed. Soon, she was barely conscious.

"Sooooo...how does Gina get laid? I've never even heard a rumor of her cheating," asked Juliet.

"Mmmmm....I...I get her, um, you know, that, you know, that thing. You're really great, you know, Lynne is my friend," Megan rambled incoherently.

"You get her sex? Does Gina have a secret lover?" Juliet followed up.

Lynne looked perturbed.

"No, no, no lover. She has, that, what, you know, some boys," Megan moaned.

Juliet was a little startled. "You get boys for her?"

"Yeah, the boys, they're fun, Gina likes them, wow, she likes that sex!"

Juliet asked her, "How old are they?"

"They are, um, legal. I check, I check. Eighteen.".

Lynne took Juliet into the bathroom and told, "Please don't tell anyone. Megan could get in big trouble. She just can't keep her hands off some of those handsome young men. Ever since she got divorced, Megan has just wanted to get laid."

Juliet answered, "I didn't realize Megan liked the boys, too."

Lynne nodded. "Those sisters do everything together."

Juliet walked out of the bathroom. She discreetly turned on Voice Memos on her phone.

She then sat down on the couch next to a groggy, somewhat incoherent Megan. Juliet played the sympathetic friend and she got Megan to tell her everything. Every. Thing. Lynne finally put a stop to it because she thought Megan needed to get some rest so she could work in the morning.

Juliet now had a recording implicating Gina. She played it for Heather, who found it hilarious given Gina's upright image but maybe not too surprising, given her acknowledged unhappy marriage and her repeated ogling of handsome young Brian. Juliet then talked with Brian....

One Friday, Juliet called up Gina and invited her over for a fun evening together. They had delivery Chinese, killed a couple of bottles of wine, and got pretty high.

Juliet noticed that Gina seemed really eager to get wasted. It didn't take much nudging to get her to complain about her husband, their shitty sex life, and how she thought he was a bad influence on her son. Juliet was sympathetic to Gina, sharing her disdain for Russell. and telling her that she deserved better.

Juliet then brought out her phone. She played the recording of Megan spilling her guts. Hearing her sister out her for her boy-loving ways.

At first, Gina just stared in shock. But before long, she began sobbing.

"Oh God, I've sinned. I'm so disgusting and perverted. I am a filthy whore! Russell is right, I am a harlot."

Juliet hugged her. "You're normal, darling. You have needs and Russell isn't fulfilling them. And, sorry, but fuck him! Think of all that young pussy he's been nailing. He's a creep and a hypocrite. You have nothing to shamed about."

Gina sniffled and nodded.

Juliet got Gina to tell her everything. How she told Megan about her misery with Russell. How Megan hooked her up with young cock. How hot the lays were but also a little unfulfilling.