A Loving Succubus Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pair of hands slid up his shirt to caress his tummy while the other worked on the three buttons at his chest. A pair continued to tease him down below, rubbing his inner thighs up almost to his cock and descending back to his knees. The last pair of hands worked on the button and zipper of his boy pants. Undress me! Undress me! he thought, his cock raging hard.

They removed his shirt and pants and Tye lay still bound on the bed but not in underwear. He was suddenly wearing a tight white croptop that revealed his sexy upper chest, shoulders and belly. He also had perky breasts and was sure his hard nipples were showing a little through the thin material. Below, instead of boxers, he wore a soft pink tennis skirt with thigh high white socks. And between his legs, his horniness was no longer evidenced by the hardness of a cock, but the slippery wetness of a pussy clad in white cotton panties. And the anal plug was no longer clogging his salivating mouth but filled his tight asshole. He could even feel his own spit inside himself when he moved.

It made girl Tye so horny, unnaturally horny, insatiable! She internally begged his tormentors to have their way with him, to stop teasing him and fuck him however they pleased, to take whatever holes they desired. But he knew they couldn't hear. The girl Tye squirmed on the bed and sighed and moaned.

They toyed with her for such a long time and Tye was excruciatingly horny and desperate. They were taunting and enjoying her anguish as their hands caressed her tummy, her bare upper breasts and her thighs. For so long they teased her tender skin. Tye gushed between her legs and could feel the wetness soaking her white panties and managed, somehow, to whisper, "please!"

The surrounding party all smiled, as if pleased by the horny victim's desperation. Then, a hand slid up girl Tye's tummy and underneath her soft top to massage her tits. Thank you, she tried to say but couldn't speak, and instead sank back into obedience. The other hand inched toward her lips, gently caressing the soft skin before gliding in between. The horny girl sucked the stranger's finger.

The other pairs of hands were placed on a thigh apiece, first pulling her white stockings off and then sliding upward, along the inside of her leg. Slowly. Then more slowly. Then they stopped.

"Please!" she managed again. Just the one whispered word felt like yelling at the to of her lungs. She couldn't seem to remember why it was so hard to speak.

And then there were only one pair of hands, soft, small, brown and female, inching their way up in between her thighs. Suddenly the girl Tye was no longer tied down but was free to move. "You wanna fuck me," Guilty said as her fingers reached the wet of Tye's panties.

"Yes. I do wanna fuck you! Please fuck me," girl Tye answered, whether voluntarily or not she couldn't say.

"Then all you gotta do is," Guilty whispered sexily as she slid Tye's white cotton panties aside to gently touch her pussy, "wake up."

☆☆☆☆☆

Tye blinked awake. His mother had vanished some time between last night and morning and he was alone in bed. In a few seconds Tye's wits had returned to him and he realized what had happened. He turned over and saw her standing over him, grinning wickedly. "Go away, Guilty."

"Do you really want me to go away?" She moved to crawl into bed beside him, underneath the sheets. Her body felt like warm butter on his naked skin. He sighed and hesitated. "Izzy isn't worth missing out on morning sex." Guilty started caressing his chest.

"Stop," he heard himself say, halfheartedly.

"Why?" she said, draping her leg across him. He could feel her hard penis on his hip. It felt so nice.

"You know why."

Guilty continued to press on him, kissing his bare shoulder across his clavicle to his other shoulder. She ended up astride his thigh, her girlcock laying on it, her juicy pussy wetting it. "Do I have to say it," Tye threatened, not sure he could follow through.

"Say what?" Guilty replied innocuously, kissing and grinding on him.

"Malogra-' his words were shut up behind a deep kiss from Guilty. She moaned and ground against him. He moaned and arched into her. She reached down between them to find his hard cock and began stroking it slowly. Losing all control, Tye started kissing his sister back earnestly. "Fuck." he whispered against her lips. "Why do you have to be such a slut?"

"It's what I was made for... I missed this so much. I missed you."

Ty sighed, "so did I." He slid his hand around to cup and squeeze her soft little ass. With the other hand he combed through her ice white hair. She kissed on his cheek and neck. "But..., I'm still mad about Izzy. I just...,"

"Please don't be mad at me. I'll make it up to you. I promise." Guilty snaked down Tye's small body with gentle kisses, caressing all his skin on the way to his cock. He scratched his sister behind her cat ears and she purred like a kitten before she kissed his hairless mons. Tye sent the sheets flying so he could see his sister's lovely face as she fastened her pretty wet lips to hard cock.

"Look at me," he said. His sister obeyed and looked him deep in the eye as she slid her lips up and down his length. Her eyes were big, wet, green, and greedy with wanton lust. "Are you sorry you fucked Izzy?"

Guilty bobbed a 'yes', never taking her eyes off his.

"Will you ever do it again?"

His sister shook her head 'no', lips still penetrated with dick.

"Good little slut," he said and pat her head.

Guilty let her hands fly up Tye's torso and massaged his belly and his chest. She then tickled his nipples to hardness as she slurped and slobbed and purred on his sex.

"I wanna cum in that slut mouth. C'mon make me cum. It's the least you could do."

Guilty began to go deeper and faster on Tye's pole, sliding her tongue out to lick his sack as the head slid against the back of her throat. She bobbed and moaned, then added her angelic fingers to the mix, stroking up and down on his rigid shaft until he started to squirt his white cream into her mouth.

"Oh, Guilty!" he said as he shuddered and came. His feminine moans filled the air as his sister milked him. "Best little sister ever. I love how much of a whore you are. Yes, baby, get all that cum."

Squirt, squirt..., squirt..., squirt..., squirt..., squirt.

Once all the good cum had stopped squirting, Guilty slowly climbed back up her brother's body to straddle him with a mouth still full of his sweet seed. With her thumb on her brother's bottom lip, she urged him to open up wide, and he submitted. Guilty positioned her mouth above his and spewed the vanilla treat onto his tongue, a glob of cum dripping down. Tye swished it around and then swallowed. "Thank you," he whispered.

"Oh, I love it when you swallow your own cum. It turns me on so much," she said and licked his mouth. "Mmm, and the taste. I want you to share mine with me."

Guilty began to crawl up Tye's body, to position her cute little penis in front of his lips but he turned away.

"What? You want it in your ass instead?" she asked with some excitement.

"I don't want it anywhere. And if I let you fuck me now, I'll never be able to take a girl on my own. I want you to know I'm serious about what I said yesterday. So...,"

"Don't!"

"Malogranatum."

"You fucking bitch!" Guilty shouted in his face as she hopped up off him. "You used me!"

"I did. But listen, this doesn't have to be for forever. Just, help me seduce a girl on my own and we can even share-"

"How can I help you get a girl, on your own!?" she said angrily.

"Just give me advice and stuff. Teach me how you and moms do it. I really need this Guilty, don't you see that?"

"What about what I need, huh!?"

The siblings argued naked in their room as they scrambled to get their school clothes together. They showered together arguing and they dressed arguing. Tye ended up wearing jeans and a tshirt and Guilty donned a scrap of a red pleated skirt and went topless for the flight to give room to her wings but slipped on a tight white button down top once she landed.

Thankfully no one was around who would chastise her for public nudity. The school was lax on Guilty because she was a succubus, but she would have liked it if they would simply make it legal for her to remain nude all the time. But the law wasn't completely unfair. As long as a succubus didn't show her pussy, her cock, her nipples or her actual ass hole, she was fine. Though for school, it was mandatory to wear something over her panties. And Guilty chose to wear as close to nothing as she could get away with.

Throughout the school day, Tye surveyed each class for his next target. He wanted someone Guilty hadn't brought home and fucked, but also someone hot, a pretty slim intersection. Guilty had fucked many of the girls at school and he had too. But he was looking for someone he could seduce, some delectable tart he could bring home. And then he saw her.

Delilah Song was so modestly dressed and so quiet, she escaped the notice of most of the boys and lesbian girls in the school. And most importantly, she slipped under Guilty's radar. The girl usually dressed in neutral colored blouses underneath plain sweaters, with knee-length skirts which only revealed black or grey tights underneath. Delilah could remove the entire top layer of her clothing and still be covered from neck to toe.

Plain and pretty enough, with a medium height, medium build (mostly hidden under layers of clothes), medium-length black hair, medium-brown skin, and glasses, there wasn't much to draw the eye. But Tye did notice what was (and wasn't) around the girl's throat this particular day. Instead of her usual modest necklace with the small religious symbol, she wore a simple black lace choker. At home, a nice tight choker was a sign of sexual submissiveness, so it naturally drew his attention to be on such a priss like Delilah.

That day Tye found a new friend in Delilah, or rather, he forced friendship upon the shy girl of eighteen. He sat at the back table with her during class and just talked to her. She didn't say much, answering his questions with one or two whispered words. But, however, Tye had a good sense of humor and he would get her snickering from time to time, and soon she was laughing aloud freely. She had such a weird and peculiar laugh, high pitched and staggered, almost like a bird chirping. And her mirth made Tye see how pretty she really could be. Once, she caught him staring at her in appreciation and blushed hard with a stifled giggle, turning to escape his penetrating blue eyes.

Tye knew he was a sexy boy, whether he played the masculine role or the feminine at home. But Delilah never expressed interest in anything remotely sexual or romantic, so he was pleased by the effect he was having on her. So far so good, he thought.

Lunchtime rolled around and Tye sat with Delilah, far from where he, Guilty and their friends usually sat. He hoped to hide his secret project from his seductive minx of a sister, but the demoness sought him out. "Hey Tye! I was looking for you. Why are you sitting all by your- oh, sorry," she said when she noticed the girl who was sitting right next to her brother. "er..., hey..., Deanna, is it?"

"It's Delilah," Tye said, a cool annoyance in his voice.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." Guiltypleasure displayed a look that spoke of jealousy, but then it disappeared as quickly as it came. She smiled. "I got called to the office again."

"Yeah, I heard," Tye said, the annoyance dissipating. "Pretty sure I know what it was about..."

"It's like they don't want people to know girls have nipples, gawd!"

Delilah's eyes went wide, then looked almost panicked. Tye threw Guilty a scolding glance, but she missed it and kept talking. "I mean, everyone has nipples! I don't see why we have to cover them up. And with these stupid bandaids," she reached underneath her top and pealed one off her nipple, "why can't we just use nipple covers like moms," she tossed the little bandage underneath the table and reached for the other one, "or wear pretty lingerie? They act like panties aren't super cute. I guess they're scared people would wanna fuck us. But what are girls for if not to be fucked, right?"

Guilty looked to Delilah for confirmation. Delilah trepidatiously looked to Tye, as if to seek refuge from this demon trollop. Tye looked at his sister and shook his head as if to say 'stop talking'. But even her presence was probably offensive to the religious girl. Guilty, the girl with unnaturally naturally white hair, cat's ears and a lion's tail, dressed like a slut with her black nipples poking out her white top. The poor godly girl was mortified.

When Guilty finally read the situation and her brother's warning gazes, she stopped. "Oh, you're... I'm so sorry, Delilah. I didn't mean..." Guilty didn't know what to say. Among the religious, and even some of the nonreligious, succubi were hated and/or feared as evil, lust-driven seductresses. And as the only succubus family in the small town, the Lorems tried to endear themselves to all. Falling into the (true) stereotype upon first meeting a skeptic was not a good way to do this.

Guilty awkwardly got up and walked away, back to her own group of friends, feeling ashamed.

"Is she...," Delilah shyly began to ask her first question of Tye, "is she your..., girlfriend?"

"She's my sister," he said. But truthfully, Guilty had always been his girlfriend. It's just that the Lorems, like most (but not all) succubi, didn't believe in monogamy. In fact, polyamory was considered a virtue, as was incest, crossdressing, and bisexuality. But how could Tye tell this religious girl all this? He couldn't. Not now. He had to ease her into his reality. He had to use a little deceit in order to seduce her.

"Your sister? So you're a..., incu-"

"No no no no no no. I was adopted, see. So, like, I'm more like you than her." The only way in which they were alike was that they shared human blood, and that they both were wearing panties. But the girl bought it, eager for a friend, especially one as sexy as Tye Lorem. The two spent the remainder of the day establishing a foundation of friendship, Tye playing platonic while secretly fantasizing about seducing the chaste, young Delilah.

Tye wondered if the girl's pussy would be as pristine as her innocent personality. She had blushed and giggled when he asked if she had any boyfriends, shaking her head no. Delilah was such a pure girl, Tye wondered how she handled it whenever she got horny. Surely she must get horny sometimes, he thought.

Maybe she blushes all by herself when a naughty thought passes her otherwise immaculate mind. Perhaps, due to her inexperience, the mere sight of a cute boy or sexy girl turns her on and she smiles faintly and bites her lip to squelch her innermost impure thoughts. Maybe the mere thought of sex makes her moisten her panties. Such an angelic little priss would probably change her undies immediately, rather than be reminded of the shameful evidence between her thighs. He imagined her discarded wet panties on the filthy floor of the girl's bathroom. Delilah was turning her sexy friend on without trying and without knowing.

On the flight home, Guilty wasn't the only one who was horny as hell. Tye's cock was straining in his pants just as Guilty's poked his rear. And he instinctively pressed himself back against it, letting his sister's thimble nestle between his cheeks. Guilty purred in her brother's ear and kissed it, having considered herself forgiven, and Tye let her, moaning softly as they floated through the air. Guilty's hands caressed her brother's chest as she held him tight, and finally began fiddling with his shirt buttons.

In a few seconds, the insatiable siblings maneuvered until Tye's shirt came off and flew away behind them. Guilty had already removed hers on the school grounds to give room to her wings. She felt her brother's bare skin grazing her nipples and hugged him tighter, grinding her pitiful little penis against his ass.

While Tye unbuttoned his pants, his sister slipped a hand inside and fondled his cock through his panties. She pulled them down and out popped his stiff meat. She made a small circle with her thumb and index finger and began to slide the makeshift anal hole up and down the length of his cock.

Guilty held Tye securely with one strong arm and jacked him off with the other while kissing and biting his neck, ear and shoulder. He squirmed and moaned aloud, all in public, two hundred feet in the air.

Guilty usually abided by the laws of public decency, but she was far too horny today. The hand Tye was fucking stopped, then snaked back around to lift Guilty's skirt up and push her panties down. She struggled to get Tye's pants and panties below his entrance, and right as she circled the hole, lubricating it with her pre, Tye spoke up.

"Not out here! Not yet!"

"So much for being adventurous," Guilty sighed, sliding her princess stick away from her brother's boy pussy, and pulling her skirt and panties back in place as best she could. Tye then tucked his penis in his own panties and zipped himself away.

Guilty flew at record speed straight toward their home, barely making it to the front door before she was at her brother's ear again with her wet lips and tongue. They landed and walked in kissing passionately. Guilty quickly removed Tye's pants and pulled his panties aside to let his cock out, then started to stroke it. She paused when she remembered his earlier trick.

"Are we really gonna do this? Or are you tricking me again?"

Tye just smiled wickedly as answer before sinking to his knees. Guilty's eyes widened and her brother slowly slid her panties down to her feet. She smiled when his hands caressed their way up her legs and then between them to fondle her little prick and wet twat. "Oh, yeah," she purred, running fingers through the boy's long blonde hair.

Tye didn't lick her cunt and pixie stick as she expected, but turned her around, veiled himself underneath her skirt, spread her ass cheeks and pushed his face inside to lick her tight little asshole. It was such a turn on, but unfortunately didn't provide enough erogenous pleasure to make her cum. It never did. What it did was make her hornier and hornier, her pussy dripping down between her thighs as her penis dribbled precum. She begged to be fucked but her brother didn't listen, but kept kissing and slurping his little sister's asshole.

When she realized what was happening, that she had fallen into his trap and that he wouldn't make her cum, she begged him to stop. But she couldn't bring herself to say the safe word, the pure lust she was feeling bordered on felicity and she didn't want to let it go, but to expand beyond it. But her brother kept his tongue planted in her anus but refused to fuck her or lick her cunt or suck her clitty or even give her a simple handjob. Even human siblings masturbate each other! Guilty thought, horny and frustrated.

She began caressing herself, her hips and tummy, then up to her tits, pinching her nipples. She eventually slid her hands underneath her skirt and slipped a finger inside her slick tunnel and took her pretty little penis between the other thumb and forefinger. Then she did what she was forbidden to do, an act she hadn't committed in so many years, she began to pleasure herself. The wickedly, deliciously perverted act sent chills up her spine and lovely bliss to her horny body. If only her brother would have fucked or sucked her, she wouldn't need to perform such disobedience, though it felt like nothing could be more right.

I'm a demoness! Why should I deny myself any pleasure!? Guilty rationalized her misconduct. And soon, the girl's pussy began to quiver and gush, signifying a sweet orgasm. Her brother kept rimming her butthole with a drenched and hungry tongue as she played in her sopping cunt, devouring all the pleasure of her defiant orgasm.