A Loving Succubus Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy took her lips from his cock to chuckle, "I thought you didn't have a pussy, Tiffy."

"My boy pussy," he said, and guided his mother's hand underneath his cock and balls, past his taint to rub up between his cheeks. Missy lifted one of his legs upon her shoulder to gain further access. For a few moments, the two slid a finger each between his ass, taking turns sliding them past his hole.

Missy looked up at her son with her shimmering blue eyes, smiling proudly at her slutty adopted son. She couldn't believe she almost passed on adopting him, thinking human boys were too plain, too chaste and too boring to fit in with her family. But now here he was, with pigtails in his hair, makeup on his face, panties aside while he begged her to play with his 'boy pussy'. She was grateful to Aphrodite for such a slutty femboy son. Her girl cock strained and she leaked precum just thinking about how she loved him.

Keeping her eyes locked on his, she slid her lips back around Tye's cock. "Yesss, mama," he signed, forgetting the fantasy and relishing the true moment. He then pushed her finger into his boy pussy with his, both fingers gliding inside him easily to the first knuckle. Missy and Tye worked their fingers gently inside his ass while she worked her lips and tongue around his penis. Tye leaned against the wall, throwing his head back in ecstasy while his mother sucked his cock and prodded his asshole with adroit fingers.

Tye was a different kind of boy. Most men want all the attention on their cocks, but not Tye. The angle at which his ass was being fingered didn't fulfill his desire, so as his mother sucked and fingered him, he struggled to push more deeply into his boy pussy, moaning in frustration at the awkward angle.

Coming from underneath, Missy couldn't finger fuck her son as well as she wanted and she knew he wasn't enjoying his goodnight kiss as much as he could be. So, knowing her son's preferences, she popped his cock out her mouth and lifted it up flat against his belly along with his balls. From that position, she could get a better stroke into his butt. She slid her middle finger up inside his pussy to almost the second knuckle. "Oh, yess mom," he cried out. "Finger my sweet puss!"

Tye gripped one of her horns as she began to kiss his sack, then up his shaft and again to his tip while it lay flat up his belly. Tye began to work his hips like a girl riding a hard dick, trying to increase the depth and friction of his mother's fingering. It felt so good, but still didn't hit the spot after a few minutes. Missy, reading the frustration in her son's groans, slipped her finger out of his asshole, making him immediately whimper and pout until she turned him around forcing his face against the wall.

"Spread," Missy commanded and he quickly arched his back, spread his legs and separated his plump ass cheeks. She gave him a loving, motherly kiss to his boy pussy, sliding her thin-tipped tongue just inside, lubricating it. Then she slid her finger inside, all the way inside, as deep as it would go, and heard her son groan in excitement.

She slid her finger in and out, licked and prodded with her long tongue, switched fingers, switched angles to curl up into his boy g-spot, added another finger, loosened his ring, and fucked his ass in different ways while stroking his cock from behind with the other hand. Soon, her baby boy was cumming, spurting cum agaimst the wall in front of him. "Yeesssss, mama, fuck me like a princess, mmm, shit, yeah, ooooo."

After she had milked every squirt of semen from the boy and felt his stiff cock recede to a limp little clitty, she stood. Without warning she slid her girl cock up inside him, causing him to yelp like a slut. "Oh, fuck. Fuck me mom, take my cunt!"

Behind Tye, pumping away at his boy pussy, Missy stood, shorts down below her balls, tank top pulled above her little tits, her unbelievably curvy body slithering in rhythmic thrusts against her son's ass. Still thrusting gently, Missy straightened Tye to rub her body against his back and to whisper in his ear. ""I love you baby."

"I love you mama."

"You love it when I fuck your little pussy?"

"Oh, god, yes!"

"You gonna cum for me, baby? Your clitty gonna sissygasm for mommy?"

"Yes. Please. Please!"

Mischief then let her sneaky tail snake between her legs, past where her member was inserted into her son's sweet cunt, up to fiddle with his limp little clitty. Like magic, the touch of the pink tip of Missy's tail against the pink of Tye's penis made him cum in seconds. Lines of lazy white liquid began to leak from his tip down between his legs. " Uh, uuhh, mmm, uh," was all Tye could manage as his eyes rolled back in utter bliss.

Missy kept stroking him through his sissygasm as he shuddered and went almost limp. She was sure the wall he lay against and her stiff pole inside him were the only things keeping him upright. After not too long though, a few strokes later, she was finally about to cum. Her balls tightened, her insides churned, the bliss of Lilith and Aphrodite overtook her and she shuddered as she pumped streams of cum into her son's asshole. "Fill my cunt, mom. Mmmmmm, I love it when you cum in me. I want all that cum in my pussy. Oh, yes."

She fucked him until she was empty and went limp. She removed herself from Tye and his boy pussy was leaking girl cum. He could feel his mother's seed inside, warm and comforting and sexy. Nothing in the world felt better than being full of his mom's or his sister's cum. He went to sleep thinking about how he missed being fucked by Guilty. They had always been each other's favorite fuck and he was starting to miss it.

As he lay in Mama Missy's arms, with her breasts pressed to his chest, her legs wrapped around his hip and his clitty squished into hers, covered in cum, he decided he was going to call a truce with Guilty. He would wake her up tomorrow morning with a good long blowjob and pussy licking. He went to sleep dreaming of sweet, loving makeup sex.