All Comments on 'A Loving Wife Dies: Painful Truths'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 349 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
okay

but it has to deal with the original story's absurd premise: how is it possible that ALL knows but him? for 45 years? and they all think he is ok with it? nobody EVER ask him a thing? TOO DUMB. really.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
tootight

possibly the dumbest comment i have ever read

enjayemenjayemover 8 years ago
Okay

You nailed it!

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
the truth shall set you free!

is it better to have a lived with & loved a loving wife, than learn the truth or never had loved but also no suffering of such extent?

my point, there exists a hidden emotional reason why men cheat more, from this story itself its 21:1 one woman With 21 men, i guess they feel they would rather cheat so that their spouses affairs may not hurt them. what do you feel?

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
@2nd read

Only a sick vile misandrist could think that the wife's actions were justified.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

after the first read, I pretty much went along with what has been written already, but this time I had another thought. what if, he couldn't have kids, but didn't know it, or refused to believe he couldn't. they were in love for 45 years for heavens sake, at least according to the story. I know what she did was wrong, that goes without question, but that doesn't mean, she knew what she did was wrong. she gave him the kids he wanted. the ends do not justify the means. it's just a thought I'd throw out there.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Damn

In order to be forgiven you have to be remorseful. You have to own up to your mistakes to everyone involved. She did nothing. All she worried about during her life was her scabby pussy and getting the itch scratched and lying to everyone concerned. It would be interesting to read about her last days after everyone became aware of the type of person she really was, a low-life cheating worthless less than a human disgusting cunt. How did her children react? Yes, her children, not the man who was deceived into thinking he was a father married to a faithful woman.

Lucky for me this is fiction because I would find her grave and defecate on it if it was a true story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
laws on paternity

The longest time any US state allows to challenge paternity is two years from birth.

It does not matter when the reputed father becomes aware of the existence of the child, the clock starts at birth.

Or aware that the child may not be his.

The laws are a holdover from the Middle Ages, the old English common law.

About a thousand years before DNA testing.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Much Better Than The Original!

“I was so glad you were my husband.” – No, NOT her husband, her cuckold!

Even assuming that they were all so naïve as to believe that HE accepted his cuckoldry, how could THEY accept her having a child fathered by her brother-in-law?

As I believe others have said, I find it hard to believe that his FATHER wouldn’t have questioned him about his “decision”, and IF, as she claims, that she “loved” him so much, then why in the fucking world would she humiliate him by telling their entire families that he was a willing cuckold?

@Anonymous 07/12/15, unfortunately, children born into a marriage a presumed to be the husband’s, and while I’m sure laws vary state-to-state, this long after the birth I don’t believe he has much, if any, recourse re child support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
New ending

A much better ending than the original.

Hope goes back at night and pisses on her grave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Better but Brutal

I do not have a lot to say except how could on person treat another this way that she claimed to love can you answer that for me? Some of these L W stories are pretty good but now what happens at the funeral,when he sues the men that fathered the children he thought was his that he worked so hard to provide for.

I do not think this story is finished by any means So I am asking you to write more the revenge he gets on the other men the funeral he did not go to. So how about a sequil.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHY???

Why destroy her husband was it so she could keep on doing what she had been doing. The holy person should have his balls cut off with a spoon why would you convince someone to complely admit these acts and think that you were doing Gods work. Possibly there is a follow up story somewhere.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 9 years ago
Justice delivered.....

......as it should be in this instance. Powerful hard hitting and appropriate. Well written by this marvelous author.

PabloneyPabloneyabout 9 years ago
Take that, Bitch!!

...and when he dies the instructions are that he be buried on his stomach, so the rest of those people can kiss his ass.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Sad Story Anyway You Look at It!

The original story gave no closure with its ending. In this one ,wasn't the dying wife's confession to the priest enough? Did he have to insist that it be written down and given to the husband?(Which would probably been after the wife's death,so the part with him blasting his wife about it wouldn't have happened) And with all those people knowing about her cheating,not one of them thought to mention it to the husband prior to that letter? (To rub it in,gossip,give sympathy,whatever.) ~ The best ending would have been for the husband to never know,but then,there goes the story.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
"A man of any religion would have told the whore to do the same thing."

Simply untrue.

"she would go to hell without his forgiveness"

Again simply untrue. Roman church does not teach that at all. Most churches do not.

Too many in the clergy and former clergy are too quick to offer advice and instruction without counting the cost of their guidance.

I think that he did the right thing and as more names are discovered, those adulterers should be outed as well.

We all need to forgive but forgiveness does not mean turn a blind eye, at least in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good new ending

Congrats. Well written as usual. Four out of five. I liked the scene with the wife, even tho I am not usually a BTB fan. But I question the logic of speaking to the congregation rather than dealing with the other men and the priest privately. Speaking to the congregation reveals to all that he has been cuckolded. I would have liked to have seen Max debate the ups and downs of that decision. Lastly I far prefer this ending to the original. I didn't really understand the point of H2Owader's brief story. It just didn't explore the situation it set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked the story, not as much as sub-hubbie. We already know he's rasing someone elses kids and loving it

YOU SICK FREAK, but my problem is why hate on the priest. A man of any religion would have told the whore the same thing. Ohio, no offence but it seems you want the husband to be a willing cuckold. You down play how the husband feels and in the same story you vividly describe how the whore feels. Maybe you are nothing but an old willing cuckold like many of the commenters say.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Yes this happens

After 46 years of mariage I over heard my wife talking with one of her sisters and her daughter and two of her daughters and their daughters. I had been sick and she brought in my pills,I say two that I had not seen before and i not take them. I could her hem talking in the next room. They kept asking if they ould go some where t talk as I should have still been in the hospital but had got home the ay before. My wife said to wat a little while as she had gien me a heavy duty sleeping pill. She then ame in to check on me so I acted like I was asleep. She wint back into other room and said they could talk. The first quetion that one of my grandaughters asked was why was I the only person that was not having sex with the rest of the family.

My wife said that when we were first married she wnted to have a child very bad as she had been having sex with her dad for many years and was ready, she would normaly go over and have sex with her dad every day then come home to me and we would go at it some more, one morning I was going to hae to work late tht night so I did not go to work until noon so we had sex that morning. After I went to work she went to see her dad and when he took of her pantys off he saw my cum on them and then he rubbed her slit and she was dripping cum, Her ad told her to get dressed and go home as he does not accept sloppy seconds. She said see was sorry and that she would never have sex with me. A day or two later she was balk talking to both her mom and dad, and they said she would need to have sex with me if she wanted children as I had a good job to support her. She went to her OBGYN and was cheacked to make sure she could have children, they said for me to come in to be teatd as I had mumps when I was 13. When they tested me she found I was unable to have any children but she told me that I had a lo sperm count and the doctor said to build up sperm and to only have sex one a month. She said that worked out good for her as when she would have sex with me she would see the look tht her dad had when he pulled down hr pantys down and saw my cum in them, she felt that see had cheated on her dad. Never a thought about her cheating on me. She went on to have 3 girle by her dad and a son by my dad but she woul not tell any one who was the father of she first son her first born. She had problems with her lst child and was unable to have any more children so that was the end of her having any se with me. But the funny thing is she always ats so high and mighty condeming anyone having cheated on their spouce, and she has and still keeps saying that I am cheating on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
alternate ending

A fantastic ending much much better than the original, why should she get away Scott free with her faithfulness for the whole if their married life. This way she doesn't get the forgiveness she craves and dies knowing her husband hates her, the community also get to know what she was really like plus the wives of those she tucked over the year's.

Well done

:-)

-

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Should have pissed in the coffin.

I mean, she pissed all over him for 45 years and then shit on him at the last. As a father who knows his children I would question someone telling me that one of my sons would put up with something like she told his parents. As for the kids, they had to have had the same amount of respect for him that his loving wife did to believe shit like that.

Good recovery by this writer. I couldn't stomach an ending going in any other direction, unless it was putting the brother in the hospital and running over several of the other men. Now the priest, I think that he would need some special attention. First thing, take away his nuts so he wouldn't need to molest the alter boys near as much and then expose him for the arrogant ass that he was.

Again, as always, very well written. You do good work, even on the stories that I don't like, which are few.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Liked it

This ending is far better than the original, including the, hopefully, shaming of the priest & the 12 cheating men. Well done. 4 ****

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Wow. Cooll

So many people read my cuckold stories and write vile comments.

I love your approach. An even more disturbing ending to an already disturbing tale. Great story. Well told.

Wow.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I wonder how many times this has happened in real life?

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WILL THERE EVER BE ALL THE TIME NEEDED

for payback, revenge and retribution and why didn't she tell her hubby. TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 10 years ago
Obviously this story stirred up a lot of emotions...

...and that is what essentially makes a good story.

@ Chargrined:

Do I understand you the right way?!? You claim he should "forgive" her in order to be forgiven himself? And what "biblical God" are you refering to? The god who established sin in paradise, who killed thousand of children to prove his strength to pharao? The same god who let things happen although he knew about them in advance? Who sacrified his own son because he seemes unable to create man without sin? That "God" has killed more people that Nero, Moussolini and Hitler.

And what about that stupid good-for-nothing priest? No knowledge, just "belief" and still he throws his advice among those who suffer - with the effect of multiplying their pain, nothing else. Who could be stupid enough to assume that Max could forgive her? No human being could forgive diabolical, well-planned deeds as these. Let the priest do what they can do best - let them go fuck a few kids or stow away billions of dollars while millions die of hunger.

By the way: Was there anyone he named who did not deserve his own live being destroyed? They brought it upon themselves..their punishment for destroying 45 years of a human life without concern whatsoever was too mild.

Fantastically told...I loved it. 5*

Thank you.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@DoctorWyldcard

I agree with you, I would have liked a scene with the children confronting the mother and tell her how disgusted they were with her, and walk out and leave her to die all alone.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Chagrined

Are you for real?

He is cuckolded for years, forced to raise other men's children, is held up to ridicule as everyone is told that he was a willing cuckold.

THEN, when there is nothing that he can do about it, instead of leaving him in his blissful ignorance she unload this pile of shit on his head, and he is supposed to be forgiving?

I don't believe in the Biblical god, but if he exists, there is no way he wouldn't forgive this husband after all he's been through.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Much Better!

MUCH better than the original!

How in the world ANYONE thought that he would be okay with her cheating with his own brother is beyond me.

And allowing his parents to go to their graves believing that their son was a willing cuckold is exceedingly cruel, though I wonder how his parents, or at least his father wouldn't question him about it.

And as he said, the hubris of the priest to not allow him his blissful ignorance is hateful. It's one reason why I don't believe in organized religion.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Wake Up!

"But she ... she said that you knew all about it ... she told us ... we shouldn't discuss it with you!"

If he knew all about it, why shouldn't you discuss it with him? Kids obviously got their brains from their slut mother.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
PAYBACK REVENGE ON THE DEAD

no grave twisters here, TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
No forgiveness...

How could she going to see God if he forgive her? Her sins could never been forgiven...

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
i agree

no justice,,,,,

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
No Justice

He is still fucked, his genetic legacy has been denied. All because of a slut. On the other hand, he never had a clue and no one ever mentioned anything to him so perhaps he didn't deserve to reproduce.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for writing.

GizmorGizmorabout 10 years ago
Truths

What happened to Max And Rachael? Thanks.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
Justice

A much better closure than the original. The wife essentially bragged about what she did. She figures she is beyond earthly justice and wants forgiveness to get justice in eternity. What God decides to do is up to God but her husband is well entitled to deny her any forgiveness. He really can't do much to a dying woman but he very nicely tore down her reputation at the funeral. He should have had "Whore" put on her tombstone.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

A clever and thoughtful twist. Five stars. Yet another Ohio story I apparently overlooked. Well, I will look upon it as a Christmas gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Liked It

Much better if the object of your hatred knows about it. I would have pissed on her, too, but while she was concious in her hospital bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I liked your version better. I would have pissed on her.

BillloisBillloisalmost 11 years ago
Ending?

H20wader's ending was better. So there!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
and then?

so? kind of short

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
sweet ohio

You can't burn her but at least you can burn the mother rapers she whored herself to.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Again

The editors refused my first version of my story (Loving Wife Dies: Bora Bora) version, for using website addresses in it. I cut out the web addresses and I sent my story mending the text by my helper. I hope the minders will accept my story...........

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
I hope the editors will be generouse to me.

I mended a little my version to the stories of H2Owader and Ohio on SOL (storiesonline.net) and I try to publish here on LW hub in Lit.

I hope the editors will be generouse to me.

I am sorry for my mistakes, because I have not editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why pay for her funeral she broke the marriage contract they werent married

i understand stoning adulterers now

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
My version on SOL

I published my version on SOL (storiesonline.net) on H2Owader's original story. My version is an optimistic revenge version.......I am sorry, but I am looking for editor, but nobody wants to help me so my story is difficult to read.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
I like the story but I still don't get why he or anyone would blame the freaking Priest

First the wife is a whore plain and simple and she will burn in hell like the whore she is. The kids are just as fucking bad. They knew the truth and didn't tell the dad because mom told the not to discuss it. How many times have 4 kids listen to their mom's and not opened their mouth's to some one. Then the husband is a fucking idiot. The priest was trying to save the whore's soul. Don't blame him because your wife was a whore. What funeral, he should have buried the whore in a grave yard for pets. 5***** just because Ohio wrote a story were the whore got spit in their face.

lokiloslokilosover 11 years ago
5 stars!

For some reason, the site won't let me vote on this story, so I'll but my vote here.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

now this is a good NOT A CUCK AND ACCEPTING IT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Much better than the original

Thank you for writing and correcting the story in the original form, I think having been married and the father of two children that what the constant lies and deception over all those years demanded a true accounting and outing of some of the 21 men in the church where she lied when she answered the marital vows.

The wife is dispiciable and a proven well worn slut for men other than her husband and she must had a basket full of psychological issues,

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
That's better

but he should have broken the vase of flowers over the priest's head - hypocritical bastard!

(By the way, I'm still not entirely convinced that the original wasn't just a piss-take!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That was an excellent story.....

thought the outcome was proper and fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Plaque

That's "plaque, not "plack" ,you typical illiterate "SEMs"

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

An excellent revenge for MAX!

The biological fathers should sell the house to pay to Max the settlements and their descendants WILL NOT INHERIT ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Attention

This story is a remake of H2Owader's story. Could somebody write a remake about this story (or H2Owader's), where Max would sue the biological fathers for settlements. The biological fathers must pay settlement to Max, instead of assisting their children or grandchildren from that money. Max could go a long lasting travel (about a year) around the World and he sees Kamchatka, Australia, Bali, Kenya, China, Thailand, Chambodia, Peru, Europa, whole USA, Mexico, Japan, India, New Zeland, Bora Bora, etc.. LONG LASTING LIFE AND VIVA FOR THE DNA TEST.

DuNA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cantbuymybrain

Not sure if "plack" is a new low for that misanthrope, maybe getting pumped full of semen from both ends incapacitated his spelling ability.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
what he needs to do now is

PUT UP A PLACK WITH THE LETTER IN BRASS OVER HER GRAVE AND IN BIG LETTERS WRITE "FUCKING WHORE" ON THE STONE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
internet harddman and closet cuckold

c'mon bill, you'd be slurping creampies when your mouth wasn't busy smoking a cock, and Judas just gets cornholed, not fooling anyone cuckys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waoo

that was good....I'd start suing & killing people.....for real....bill

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Whore

She made an unknowing and unwilling cuckold of him. Now she burns in HELL!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Nowdays the DNA test is almost 100% sure in paternity, so if Max knew from his wife the biological fathers he would get much money from law suit. The biological fathers could loose much money for Max. This would be excellent payback......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@ Duna

I have read several of your post and they have a similar ring to them. LAW. The way I read it the husband wanted justice not revenge or law. Law is not justice nor does it come close. Law is just words that people (lawyers) use to bring you a long term grief. Wouldn't need law if people's word had value.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HATE WITH KNOWLEDGE

whats a family to do. TK UY MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
Will Give it a 5

Husband did right. she wants forgiveness in this world - that is up to hubby. let her look to God in the next. she was a whore.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@dwornock The face spit is not phisical violance. It is strong emotional answer to the humilation. You are wrong about Max. In your mind to produce bastards on the husband's back is a normal etical thing? Why did not this wife divorce from Max after the first bastard birth? That time the DNA test was only a dream. Perhaps did Max work as a slave in the stonemine to be everything for his family and he earnt much money? Yes that is wrong thing to spit on the face during her dying, but it is not cruelty. Max had better sit beside his wife's bed and ask information about the true DNA fathers TO START A LAW SUIT AGAINST THE TRUE DNA FATHERS FOR MUCH MONEY SETTLEMENT FOR CHILD SUPPORT AND EMOTIONAL DAMEGE. Of stelements (plural)he could start a one year World around tour to look at (Bali island, Thailand, Bora Bora, Tahiti, Iceland, Kamcsatka, all USA, All Europe, Australia, New Zeeland, China, etc,).

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I do not afraid of increasing divorce rate

@huedogg If the DNA test was mandatory for example in the USA for the husbands after the childbirth the husbands could decide on bringing up the bastard or divorce their wives. I am envous to the USA federal law because an exhusband does not have to pay any children support for the bastard until the children become 4 years old (in Hungary you must pay for all children after the divorce). After 4 years old children a husband has to pay but he can start a law suit against the DNA father for compensation (this law institute also there is not in Hungary). I do not afraid of the temporary divorce increasing it would be a cleaning fire and the exhusband should pay only for his own children and most impotant he gets more time to find a next mate/wife. The high divorce rate would slowed after some years and more women would start thinking (protection, during child production not to cheat, etc.).

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
The priest and the cuckold

Compounded transgressions that affect the innocent. I think that's the core of the story. I'm not sure how Max couldn't have eventually found out (on his own) what his wife had done, since keeping a secret, albeit, an open secret, is most difficult. I'd think someone would have inadvertently mentioned something. Or perhaps, people's attitudes toward Max would have aroused his suspicions.

Regardless, the story was powerful in its relentless focus of wide spread betrayal and the play on the insidious arrogance of those who would offer advice when they themselves have no wisdom. Is Max to blame for his capriciousness? Not hardly.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
If there is a hell

If there is a hell it will be full of morons like dworslock. Your a fucking moron, she was a slut and died like she should have, unforgivin and will be worm dirt for all time. Your either a cuckold, a woman or a transgender cuckold, slut with cuckold loving dreams. I fell sorry for you parents.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated the story 1*.

The husband is as cruel and evil as any psychopath. If the devil exist, even he would not curse at a dying person and spit in her face. It there is a heaven and hell, she may not go to hell but he certainly will go to hell.

The man is insane and has commited the crimes of assault and should be sent to an instution for the criminally insane for the remander of his life. Certainly he is a danger to society.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
Duna, while you make valid points

I don't feel sorry for the children because they knew, he didn't, second she was a slut the effectively ended his blood line, because she couldn't keep her legs closed. as far as dna, they should test every child born but then you would increase divorce by 30%

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

@huedogg Yes the old Roman Law Rule has been true for 2 millenea. However the modern sciences turn up this rule, because the DNA test almost 100% sure. The problem the price this test, for example in my country (Hungary) it is very expensive for the average husband's salary. I read here in a papatoad's story about 200 dollar/DNA test price in the USA.

The modern science brought that Mother may not sure because it may be eggcell donor mother and maternity mother others nowdays.

I hope such a time when the paternity test will be mandatory for every family from the authority, because the genetic illnesses (and the fathers' happines or sadness).

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
but there is a difference Duna

your uncle knew that she wasn't his bio child. The dad in this story didn't. There is a very big difference, for women it's cut and dry. They don't have to wonder if it's their child. A woman gives birth so she knows it's hers, but for a man it's different. Like the saying goes; mama's baby, papa maybe.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

1. I think the majority of the children say our father that who grew up and does not matter the DNA! My uncle grew up his stepdaughter and they said her daughter when she became 18 years old they are not her biological parents. She said she had the true father was my uncle and she had not looked for her biological parents!!! If he was good (step)father he could maintain a good connection with his (step)children. I suggest to read from Thecelt "Special Day" in LW.

2. The true redeemption a law suit against the DNA fathers to pay settlement for the children growing up years. After that from half of the money he should go a tour round the World with 2 weeks rest in BoraBora and other half part of the money should divade across their (step)children after his death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Forget the critics

This is a great story. Maybe a bit shorter than I would usually read but is was very enjoyable. I loved the ending. Keep writing. I really like your work and I am sure the vast majority of your readers do as well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best that could have been done with the premise

Like the worthless slut in the story, there wasn't anything that could redeem it.

He got what little he could back by spitting in her face. The slut deserved to die alone and full of sorry. Hopefully he'll does exist so that she endsup where her actions and choices have made her belong.

She stole a lifetime away from this man. The children are not his, and the years he wasted on her can never begotten back.

The children should never burden him with their problems, but instead each of them should contribute to make his life good in what little tine he as left. Their growing up robbed him of his life, the have an obligation to pay back this man who provided for them even though they were not his responsibility.

I know the idiot cucks can't understand this, because they are mentally ill, but this poor honest man had his most precious gift, his life stolen by an unrepentant selfish slut. She should have lived much longer so he could have had a chance to exact his vengeance.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Well, at least, you tried!

Even though your ending was much, much better than the original, I'm afraid this story was just too far gone for any salvation. Your valiant effort is the reason for three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Redemption of a poor loving husband

You saved the anti-christs' story. There can be no forgiveness so you set straight h2's story and gave it a fitting ending.

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Some of your critics will be happier if they read this

Your oft-expressed themes of redemption and forgiveness have had their unforgiving/unrelenting critics <smile> But they would probably love this one ... "spit in her face" LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Powerful

This was truly a powerfully told story and you could feel his pain through your words. It is only a story but you told it so well that I can still feel his anger and suffering. Nicely written and thank you for sharing.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
I feel a but cheated -

H2OWaders page has not submissions so i assume they have been archived or lost so I cannot read the original -

But I can get the gist of what happened in it -

This was an incredibly powerful story and the emotion he felt was clear - that he and his baby girl walked out together speaks to the strength and power he had as well as the love she had for her DAD!! A father is more than a microscopic bit of genetic material. He was much more -

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I read a cheating wife story, where the children left their genetical mother and father and joined to their "step" father for ever. They said in the story he is their true father. I think this is the bigest punishment.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I would have

Had her ashes spread over a whore house so she would be at home.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
One hell of a followup to the original....

You could feel the anguish of the betrayed husband. To realize that the woman that you loved along with family, friends, and the children you raised had decieved and betrayed you for most of your life. Years that can never be recouped.......I would have taken an automatic rifle to that funeral and paid my respects ala Tony Montoya. "Say hello to my little friends."

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Powerful!

I read the original first and thought it excellent. This, however, is a massive improvement. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

As always well written but not sure if this is a "burn in hell bitch" story or a cruel joke on your readers. It makes me think of a mean hellion of a child shitting in the rose bushes so his mother will step in it later. Don't ask what that means, I just thought it sounded cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Right on.

Now that's more like it, for a cheating slut of a wife. Burn in hell, BITCH...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh man !

Thats about as screwed up as it gets .

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
A wife dies

not a loving wife. She was a wife in name only. Great story. Not fun but great. Thank you. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a downer!

You should have sent this one to." READERS DIGEST" this is an erotic site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anony in Tenn

Sorry guy you didnt have a good wife if she fucked around on you a few times. You had a slut you paid for her lifestyle, she used you as a paycheck. Sorry guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You left out the second act. It needs to be done

Take the DNA of each of her bastards and then get DNA samples of all the men involved. Then file in court for back child support for each and every one of them. Demand full payment at the time of notice. It might ruin their lives but his is already ruined. One idiot said he should forgive and forget. To begin with you can never forget such an event in your life. And to forgive it means you must accept it, and that my friends is something that could never be done with such a twisted whore as this one. Damning her to hell was the best thing he could do just before her death, it is almost retribution for what she did to him for years. There is no way he could ever regret what he has done or what he will do. The "daughter" as someone pointed out is not a blood relative of his and would at least make and excellent mistress if not wife. I am afraid some of out PC friends will not like this but they just need to grow up and live in the real world for a while. Excellent story Ohio, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
and go after the men

that fathered the children, and take their money too. she played her game and there is a special place for her, then it leaves those, esp brother. what motivation coulkd justify that? if she was unhappy, just get out of the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good but

I like this version much better than the original

But there is one major fault that this story shares with the original.

And that is that no one would ever Fucking believe it when someone says, "He knows I'm cheating on him, but don't ever mention it to him because he is embarrassed about it."

I have seen this used in many stories and it pisses me off every time because it would never actually happen.

If i was this man i would not only Never forgive my wife, But i would never forgive the children or anyone else who knew about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cool

I never read the story this is based upon but I do have to say I loved the vehemence of the main character here. Blame it on the lack of coffee in me, but I really enjoyed this little vignette.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
The chicken from hell coming to roost…

How I missed this one? It’s beyond me…But for sure, this is the end which should have been in place to begin with.

<P>In this ending, as in the original there is still a bit of an effort required from the reader to do some extra suspension of disbelief as it is a bit hard to imagine a whole village keeping quiet about something which in all likelihood would have leaked to the husband sooner rather than later…With multiple affairs over many years secrets which were kept among children and never a slip of tongue never overhearing anything –like I said a bit of an effort to believe it. <P>

But overall – a fantastic drama unfolding in a growing volume and ending in a shocked silence. When is the last time you have read such a dramatic scene as the ending in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HUMOR

This one should be in the humor section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Get over it folks you arent always forgiven and in

a lot of cases you dont deserve forgiveness. This woman bordered on criminally insane. She lied to and deceived everyone. She used her husband to finance her sexual life with other men. If you believe in God you also believe in Hell and this woman will spend her time wading thru molten lava with her cunt forever burning to pay for her sins against her husband, her family, her marriage, the church, and God. People like this deserve to be shot in both knees and both elbows and left in the hot desert with a gut shot to slowly die. Wont make up for the many years of hell she created but her pain may wash away some of the sorrow she caused by her actions. Yes there are men out here wives think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I would feel the man led a totally pointless life

with a totally worthless piece of trash that manipulated anyone and everyone around her. Someone wrote heartless as part of their critique. It was heartless, by the whore of a wife. She totally deceived, disrespected, and humiliated her husband of all those years. It is fitting she knew before she died that he would not forgive her. It was fitting he publically announced at her funeral the total slut and liar she was and to denounce those that participated in such a total belittlement of a man. In fact I would not feel bad if he shot each and every one of the twelve there in the church. The priest had the confessions of a slut but did nothing to minister to his flock which included the husband. Maybe the priest was one of the adulters. Someone wrote the husband would die regretting his actions. I guess that person has never really had anyone lie to them in any major way. The husband has nothing to be forgiven for, he did what was right, and may the wife burn in hell. Maybe he can marry the younger daughter, after all she is no blood kin to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
heartless, not

his life was an illusion and it came apart on him. her final desire for compassion was misplaced, given her hypocracy. her knowing the contempt he held for her must have put her past transgressions in context. one can assume that she was not the defender of him with her lovers, as a lover or anything, esp his brother. the laughs and the snickers, behind his back. i can not imagine any other ending. she was a heartless bitch, where there was a the difference of being with someone - and loving them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous