All Comments on 'A Loving Wife Dies: Painful Truths'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments
Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19691 day ago

I have no idea how an author could "write those wrongs" but you did a pretty good job of trying. To find out those truths days before the end of your wife's life would break most men. Great drama.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

4 Stars as their should have been some payback to the fathers . GW .. Make the fathers pay for him raising those kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really wish he knew from the jump, and had all her birth children swapped out for random babies. So that she too raised children that were never hers. That would have been a fun ending.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 months ago

Great alternate ending!!!! I would have loved much more BTall!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Disturbingly dark. The beginning via H2Owader is gone making this even more stark with no other context to have built on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would ask why she did it but I think the answer is just a simple truth: she's a selfish slut. Chillingly I suspect this applies to more women than most would care to believe. Let me ask you this: how many of you would fuck someone else for fun/thrills/new experience/whatever if you could be guaranteed no one would know about, other than yourself? What about if you could be almost-guaranteed?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A better outcome in this version than in the original but neither version offers up any explanation for this beyond extraordinary conspiracy. Why would anyone pull these kinds of stunts? Without any reasons or explanations this is simply not credible.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He should have kicked the coffin over as well. If it was a burial he should have a headstone erected saying she was a serial cheater and name all the persons she cheated with.

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

At the end of his speech he unzipped himself, pulled out his cock, and proceeded to pee all over the casket!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

daaaaaaaamn !!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One problem, in the original, it basically said in the letter that Rachael is following in her mother's footsteps as she has two husbands, so did he ever reprimand her for that?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

3 Stars on this one .. I was married for 6 years . I will be the first to say that I thought she had always been faithful to Me . What a fool I had been as in 6 years she had 7 Lovers . Her and her friends told everyone we had an open relationship ? As soon as I found out what a Skank she was we got a Divorce in California .I thank God that we had no children

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Drama and pain trump the sought after 'unconditional love'. Rodney Danger field said it best, " I get no respect..."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The reality is that the priest would not have had that letter written, had the adulterers confess in the confessional, and twelve hefty contributions would have been made to the parish coffers. And the husband would never have been aware because the priest would have absolved her without a public confession. A wife who lived that way would have taken it to her grave. The truth gets little shrift today outside fiction.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
yes!!

This is a much better ending than the original. If the truth was known, she probably slept with the priest as well. Well written! keep up the good work.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Imagino que deben suceder situaciones como las que relata el original o como esta versión.

Espero nunca conocer a nadie que sufra mierda similar.

Espero que los autores de ambas versiones tampoco los conocieran.

Dicho esto, 5 estrellas ...

robdh51robdh51about 1 year ago

oldtwit4 months ago

I tried to find the first story that you so kindly told us about but it was taken down, so I just read this one, what a powerful story, of what I think the original story was about I think yours is a stunning finish, still I won’t ever know now will I?

NOT TRUE, JUST SEARCHED AND IT'S STILL THERE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In life most people are unfortunately not held accountable for their actions. Imo this is a story of accountability and of long overdue accounts being settled. In physics every action has an equal and opposite reaction, as is happily the case in this conclusion. Thank you Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very sad story and a heartbreaking turn for Martha.

I congratulate ohio for another well-written and thought-provoking tale.

Before moving on, I am also certain of several things.

Martha did not have to be prodded to open up about her betrayal; she knew how this version would play out. I would make certain that my farewell speech appeared in the forthcoming weekly printed bulletin from the church. Come on now, let her acquaintances know what a pig she was, and broadcast her infamy to all. Her acquaintances will learn that she cheated with them, and cheated on all of them.

Program changes will be enacted—her corpse will not be buried. It will be donated, not for harvest but for a surgical training ground. Concurrently, church will be petitioned for her excommunication ( yes, I know how that works, but fuck her anyway) I’ll be denied, of course, but again, fuck her anyway.

Within one year, his miserable brother will no longer walk the earth.

I will take measures to protect the children of the community…the preacher would not have left the church upright that day. Particularly due to his balls swollen to the size of cantaloupes; a proper defrocking. Another appeal to church will include my desire that the offending preacher will find himself in northern Canada, living with the Trappists. NO RESPITE FOR THE ‘HOLIER THAN THOU.’

DNA test on all off-spring; spreading the joy among the sperm donors and exacting reimbursed costs of their upbringing. ALL family dis-owned. Each of the BASTARDS knew about the circumstances and allowed the farce to run its course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The weak cunt of a man didn't want to know the truth? Fits well with his being chucked for 45 years. Stupid, weak character.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldover 1 year ago

Not quite what I would have done: buried her in a coffin stuffed with shit, notified the church fathers about the priest, sued the twelve men for nonpayment of their fees to a whore. I would then have the letter, the names, and what the priest said printed in the largest newspapers in the state, and destroy the happiness of her children and grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@AngelRider - The plot hole you mention was in the original, so if you have a problem with it, go to that story and complain to the author who created it.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

THIS is how the story SHOULD have ended !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . In front of God and all of the people at their wedding they said they would always Keep them selves for just each other . He was a honest man and Everyone including his own family kept the lie from him . I would move and not have anything to do with any of them . Plus I would sue them if I could

btrying_2btrying_2over 1 year ago

Original. https://www.literotica.com/s/a-loving-wife-dies

btrying_2btrying_2over 1 year ago

To those who said the original does not exist. Try again it is on here. John

btrying_2btrying_2over 1 year ago

Much better than the original that I rated much much lower than the 4 or 5 I typically assign a story. This was a 5. Thank you for correcting a tremendous wrong jn the LW universes John.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I am astounded that so many look past obvious plot holes because the cheater was humiliated. Why bother writing stories for these idiots? Just write scenes where the cheating wife is tortured. It's not like they actually need or even want an arc or character development.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Preposterous. So everyone else knew but hubby was entirely oblivious. No one ever made comments, talked down to him? His parents didn't speak to him privately? They just took Martha's words? Give me a break.

Rotten as f

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the anon who wrote, "I pity Max," I pity you. How could these children and the extended family honor and respect Max as the Ten Commandments advise? Max is justified in his anger and his sentiment, like the bad

spaghetti western title, "God Forgives, I Don't."

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I tried to find the first story that you so kindly told us about but it was taken down, so I just read this one, what a powerful story, of what I think the original story was about I think yours is a stunning finish, still I won’t ever know now will I

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I hated the original story. Needless to say, I was not expecting much from this one. Even so I read it because of how much I enjoyed your first one I read. I did not like this one as much as your “Can't Believe How Fast It Happened.”

I gave this one ⭐⭐⭐⭐. It was an excellent read and 100 times better than the original. Of course that is my opinion we all know what they are like.

The thing I enjoyed most about this one was the naming of names at the ending.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@anon, who's on the wife's side (2 comments below me right now):

What delusional Christian cult did you escape from? Of course, it was between her and her husband. She fucking denied him not only his own child, but she wasted 45 years of his life and love. She wronged him as no other person can wrong a man. Fuck your god. Plus, she sinned so many times I'm pretty sure even god would say, "fuck off to hell, you whore." After all, the Christian god is male and not all-loving and can be very fucking vengeful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hahaha what a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I pity Max, Hell will welcome his unforgiving heart. Martha will find forgiveness. She owed nothing to her husband, her sin was between her and God, not between her and her husband. Personally, I don't blame her for her actions, part of being a husband is being more than a paycheck to his wife. I feel he abandoned her to begin with. She will be fine, he is damned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Powerful story. A compelling read. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you didn't provide a link, URL or synopsis of the original, I decided to bail on the story right then. Too inconsiderate. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best Flash story on SOL. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Martha is guilty as hell but how could Max be so naive...

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

So many complainers on Loving Wives. Hey it is "Free" Folks. Stop the complaining. Stop the Griping, Stop with the Whining! I don't know why writers would even put up with it. I go to my stories and delete them, There is No Reason to be such Ass Holes! You don't have to read them. Stop complaining.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Wow even more powerful ending! Holy Moly, What a bid kick in the nuts to get a confessions written by your dying wife that she fucked at least 21 different men to father all her children! That none of your children are actually yours! Whoa, what a shocking turn of events. He spits in his dying wife's face even. But announcing the majority of the cheaters in church was a Great Burn! LOL A Great Burn! 5 stars greatest writing I have ever read! Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Or... He's sitting on a bench outside of the church. His brother walks up and immediately starts on him;" Wow, what an idiot U R... Think back, back when we rode our bicycles as kids and you decided to jump that high curb... On landing, your feet slipped off the peddles and you landed on your nuts... Remember that? What happened, You crushed your nuts. Hospital... The doctor removed the insides because they were so badly damaged that even when they healed. you became sterile... No way could you sire children and you must've forgotten it... so. You wanted children so bad. Your wife went to the pastor. and the decision was made to have someone else supply you with the family you so desperately wanted. Because of your high and mighty ego. you forgot all about it... including the fact that you okay-ed it. so get back in there and apologize to your wife and the congregation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just pure, sad, "he-man woman haters club" sort of jerk-off revenge fantasy. Mechanically sound, I guess, but why would anyone want to write this sort of hateful drivel? Write what you actually know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't read past the first couple paragraphs. You did not provide a link to the original story, or even a summary. Not considerate at all. I refuse to go digging. One star.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Such a great riff on the original.

To the anonymous two replies down... dude... do you need your mommy to cut your sausage before you eat it too? Lazy much?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Altered the original story, however this follow up was good.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again, a thoughtless writer tells us to go searching for another story for the background. Not even a repeat of the original ending or a recap. Instead, we are supposed to go to s Search Page and look up the original. Why not embed the original link in the opening? Or at least paste in the URL so we can insert it in a new page and see it? Thoughtless. Instead, I read the damn story without any sense of the original story. And, it therefore sucked. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this is the U.S.A., there would be 4 suits filed for the cost of raising the children against the bitches boyfriends that had managed to knock her up.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Nah....and a big one at that.

While I usually enjoy Ohios works, unlike the easily wetting their panties in glee BTB crowd, I tend to see the big picture not the "Oh my God such a good burn that even the dumb shit I can ignore".

Even with the original, the problem with many authors is more is TOO FUCKING MUCH. Less is more. The premise of all the kids being someone elses...lazy assed writing, using a situation designed to enrage the lower IQ crowd with as little effort (or none) to do it with. Same with 21 MEN!!!!! Again less is more but the amount of men, again, is a lazy assed plot device to enrage those who only dream of seeing the lesser humans known as women getting whats coming to them, without any real effort put in to do it.

Sorry but stories that are this dumb, even when its a sequel, which in this case was pointless, doesnt change lazy effort.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

It seems to me there are two ways to write a good story here. One is to have an original story to tell that captures the imagination of the readers. The other is to tell a story very, very well. This is a great example of the latter. It isn't hard to imagine the revenge story here, but it is so very well told! It's just perfect! The author should be very proud of this story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had it been me I would have kicked the coffin to the floor as well. However, I would have also changed the funeral to a cremation and would have burned the bitch and scattered her ashes in a cess pit. That way there would be no grave stone for anyone to visit. There again the gravestone could have just said on it - ‘Martha Franklin - Wife that was a free prostitute all her life’.

I would also liked to have learnt what the family aftermath would have been. Had the children sided with their mother, I am sure they would have been disowned. I would have also had DNA tested those who would have allowed it and looked for matches on various ancestry web sites and then gone after them, especially if they were married. Put small adds in papers to say the XXX was the father of XXX. Humiliate any that humiliated the husband. Burn them, burn them hard.

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

50% of all marriages fail. And thats just the ones who have knowledge of wrong doing. Trust and verify allways!!!

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 2 years ago

Wish I had the same opportunity to address my friends and family. About a month after my lady died, I went out to clean out her car. I found a burner phone and two packs of condoms in different sizes. Only then could I see all that I didn't want to see for the past 10+ years. As she is dead, there will never be any way I could ever accept her deceit

Viper2011Viper2011about 2 years ago

Wow. Very nicely done.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

What a better ending to such a horrible take. Loved the writing and this version dies bring up a good point. Would the husband be better off if he had never known?

groaningbumpgroaningbumpabout 2 years ago

She bought to burn in hell, if such a place exists.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Oh, bleep no! There is a time and place for many things but a dying mate's bedside or funeral would not be the place - God will deal with her Father Martin- is readily available to be dealt with here-on-earth discussions. Who but perhaps the 11 accused sitting there in the church? if a mutilated body is found it should be declared a suicide!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved both the original and this one BUT i also hat the put come

CD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad, when she was on her death bed, he didn't cause her physical pain. She was a relentless whore and would have to answer to GOD. Maybe where she winds up will be very hot, as well as her 21 masters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"But Father Martin," Max cried out, "compelled Martha to write me a letter last week, revealing her abominable sins against me and against God. Instead of letting me end my life with the happy memories of a loving, faithful wife, he insisted that she destroy my peace of mind with her confession!"

Ohio couldn't just help himself. He had to write a weak, needy, low T husband character. Real men, Ohio, unlike you, evidently, want the truth, and they want justice. Blaming "Father Martin" is the act of a cretinous soy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could only give 4 stars. Had I never read the first story it would have been 5, but the original’s 1 bled over into this.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story and I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 Stars on a good story . I figured that she must have been a friend of my Ex wives .

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

About time this author wrote a story about a man who has self respect! Still only 2 stars instead of 1 star because of generally worthless main characters written in the other stories.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

She was a loathsome selfish selfish no socistic individual.

At the end of her life she used her husband to comfort her even though she had betrayed him hundreds of times.

The woman had virtually no more will compass except that which satisfied her Own base needs.

This is the tragic story of betrayal and loss to all concerned and the only thing left with that poor man is that the children that she bore well not his he was the father of and had their love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

VERY well written but the premise is a bit weak. No one could be married for 45 years and not notice that scale of spousal philandering. He would have to have been massively inattentive. The interesting question is what circle of Dante Alleghieri's Hell should she be condemned to? Second - Lust, or the two worst: Eighth - Fraud, orNinth- Treachery. Like Brutus' stabbing of his friend Ceasar, "the unkindest cut of all". Good thing she died. Can you imagine anyone trusting a living woman if that truth came out: friends, family, children, parents? A sad but great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 big stars.

It was so easy to hate this woman. It's a shame she didn't live longer and get a chance to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She proved she was a whore with her letter.He did right to spit in her face and had she been well, he should have really made he pay... She should not have had the priest's forgiveness...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the husband should have had her cremated. You know, so she gets an idea what hell's going to feel like. Then this would actually be a "Burn the Bitch" story. Rachel the only decent person in the lot of the sluts children. The rest of them can go fuck off with their dead mother of a cunt.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Far from an uplifting little tail, death's door is not the place for damnation. Father Martin will have much to answer for when he arrives at the Pearly Gates -and it should come soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Something similar happened in my family, except my father knew my sister wasn't his, and still raised and loved her like his own. He forgave my mom, and they kept it a secret from us until my mom passed away. My dad at 90, decided to tell my sister and it almost destroyed her, and she hasn't totally forgiven our mother. Dad only told my sister a few weeks before he passed. Had he talked to me first I'd have counseled him not to tell her, but he knew in our small town, some busy body would tell her. The same thing happened to my wife's best friend, and a person left her an anonymous note where she worked. She now hates her dead mother. This short story was too close to home for me.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I will repeat

What a WHORE and the Church condones it as long as a couple of prayers are uttered.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

It’s hard to believe that many knew for that long and Max hadn’t a clue. Max sure set the truth out for all to hear. I wonder what he put on her tombstone?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Again, CIA can’t keep secrets that well. 🙄

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A good story. AAAA++++

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Different

Different sort of story.Would have liked to know what happened with the twelve men he named.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

WOW, JUST WOW!!! 5 stars. The Bear approves. Nothing more to be said.

The BEAR

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Ain’t love grand.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

That is was truly horrific and sad.

I can understand Max's bitterness towards the priest.

The priest must have probably mishandled the part of Martha's confession and asking of forgiveness for her soul to find rest. But I do see that is part of his vocation, especially in near death when sins have to be forgiven. He didn't see or anticipated Max's reaction coming maybe due to his inexperience on sensitive matters such as this. This will be the priest's one extreme lesson in life. Insensitive yes, but I do think the priest did nothing that is out of his office.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In death, she got her due. Too bad he couldn't have found out 3 yrs earlier, and she strangely disappear...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally a decent story from this author. And so happy that the cheating slut died without forgiveness because she didn’t deserve any.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

So you want to run the priest out of town for doing his job. The slut came to him. The priest didn't destroy the man, the whore wife did, his brother did, and the kids that aren't his did. If you believe a priest destroyed him, then don't got to a doctor or use a nurse because they deliver bad new all the time. And if you consider this a BTB then your about as BETA as they come. The bitch was dying, there was nothing that could be done to her to hurt her. Her place in hell was already set.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All time best BTB on this site!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Both of the endings Loving Wife Dies and Loving Wife Dies: were bad. They both destroyed a faithful husband who never knew of his wife's transgressions. The priest should be run out of town on a rail as when told the cheating wife that she needed to get the husbands forgiveness which if she had a bit of love for her husband she would of taken her secret to the grave. But then again the author had different ideas how the story should end. Both stories are just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mandatory Paternity Tests. For the sake of everyone involved, people need to know who the father is. Children need to know so they can be aware of any health problems etc, fathers need to be aware so they never face a situation like this and women need to be held accountable for once. If your wife or gf or fuck-buddy has a baby you NEED to get a dna test done even if you do it in secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Authors here just can't help but write husbands as weak, needy cunts: "But Father Martin," Max cried out, "compelled Martha to write me a letter last week, revealing her abominable sins against me and against God. Instead of letting me end my life with the happy memories of a loving, faithful wife, he insisted that she destroy my peace of mind with her confession!"

Yeah, blame the priest. Any normal man would want to know, and knowing before she dies is far better than after. Instead, we get the usual semi-man that authors here write 98% if the time (including many so-called "BTB" stories). Paternity fraud ought to be punished with serious prison time.

CharetteCharettealmost 3 years ago

2nd Chapter please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars for this Fiction Story . Well done ohio

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 for this story.

I know this is just fiction, BUT I feel compelled to comment.

The BITCH SLUT should have just kept her secrets and gone off to the hereafter.

That would have been the most compassionate thing she could have done, if she had one tiny shred of decency.

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasabout 3 years ago

Hi,

Went to H2Owarder and no stories were listed. Liked your story a lot. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Reading again

He should have dumped her out of the coffin and spit in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Couple I Know.....And Liked A LOT

He on his death bed. His wife confessed to him that she cheated on him. What is wrong with people. Why?? On his DEATH BED.....

No Name

I could get killed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I Loved this Story a Lot .. Keep up the great work . What would anyone do if they found out after 45 years .. At there beloved's funeral

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you donot!!!!!!!

life does not always allow you to win. the original, a scene in life. LOVE slap hapy papy #9 { another assnomeous comment}

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now

He can marry his daughter.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Much better ending than the original.

Easy to question death-bed repentance with this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better ending but still not enough

More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous