All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 01'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
DURING THOSE MARITAL CHATS

remberance of things past should be the credo for longevity. Ask Marcel, TK U MLJ LV NV

orater1orater1over 10 years ago
Appreciated

I agree with the premise that "sharing" is a good sign. Openness - accepting your partner for all they were, are and. will be (call me a naive romantic - of you want) has got to be one of the most intimate acts there is. I am truly looking forward to the rest of the story. Thank you

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
The language . . .

. . . used, a very literate and full use of vocabulary, style and grammar was exquisite. I loved the way the words flowed to tell the story. Even the few direct examples of "longshoreman" language obviously came from the mouth of a Professor of Literature.

The story works well too, the caring intimacy between a loving couple is obvious. If she wants to screw the whole student union population that's okay by me as long as there seems to be some creative purpose.

The stage is well set for an affair with the visiting student and the college professor with husband hearing all of the details in bed the following night. I assume husband will vacillate between excitement, fear, acceptance, enthusiasm and reluctance. I hope diagones as author continues to tell the tale well. There seems to be a lot of potential for a great story.

Good job.

ohioohioover 10 years ago
great beginning--

Both very hot and sexy, and loving as well. A couple exploring their sexuality in a very secure, loving, mutually reassuring relationship. Please keep the story going!

Thanks, ohio

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Warning ! Edified marital breakdown dead ahead

I can't believe the husband is such a naif when he runs a multi-CPA firm. He comes off like a little brother with benefits, in terms of his relationship, to the narrator. She, by the way, is borderline insufferable, with her overwhelming total self assurance. That quality , however, with some college professors I've known.

She is blowing off her husband's timorously voiced qualms . to a potential carnal crash and burn. Judging by the talent of the author so far, the narrator's spouse's pain will be my literary gain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What about him?

Now that she is exploring WITHOUT him, when does he explore without her? All the twaddle of the commentators has been how they are sharing this experience and how loving they are. I do not see that. I see a man with low self-esteem who unconsciously does not believe he can satisfy his wife and is so beguiled by what he thinks is love, is willing to humiliate himself - part of the low self-esteem - and let his wife go off without him. Those so called previous discussions are in fact symptomatic of his low self esteem: he is not sure he can do the job. If she had understood this, in her love for him, she would have never done this. Too bad. I am sure this story is gong in one of two directions. He continues to be more and more humilliiated or she finds someone emotionally and physically better. And this is what is passes for love between them.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Pass

I'm not sure if you're pretentious or just brilliant at writing Sondra as pretentious, but either way I don't think I could stand 13 more chapters of it.

The dialogue was 'interesting' but hardly realistic, even for the terminally smug. I felt nothing for the two--they're emotionless and beige.

Honestly, I think you devoted too much time to polishing your writing to impress and not enough time to giving your characters any depth or humanity. The trick is not to impress but to keep the reader interested and involved. For me, you missed the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done.

There will be many flames by insecure little boys without the emotional strength and capacity to go where this is headed. Ignore them and press on please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Husband Feedback

I liked your last series, because it had more feedback from the husband and

it was a loving relationship. Not sure if I will like only seeing it from the wife's

point of view. It is the husband/wife relationship that I hope won't get lost in

the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I had to give it a five. Very well written and works to explore the basis for one of my darkest fantasies.

diagonesdiagonesover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate the thoughtful comments thus far. A note of assurance is in order. All 14 chapters of this story are in place and 13 of them are pending. Probably one chapter a day will be posted. There is no editing or changes to be made. I will assure you the loving relationship between Sondra and Jamie never wavers. The introduction states: This is an emotional and psychological study of erotic impulse and expression. That too is consistent to the very end. There is a variety of scenes to follow, with most of them having some surprise, I like to think. But in the end, the theme established in this chapter never veers into formulaic cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If a couple needs to do these kinds of things to stay together.

Then they shouldn't be together.

Divorce and start over.

1*

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsover 10 years ago

Shows a lot of potential, hope the rest of it holds up. Ignore the insecure little boys and their complete misunderstanding of Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And NOW for the ACTUAL top 10 married male fantasies...

"Did you know the number one fantasy of most married men is another man fucking their wives?" - Uh, not really.

(Askmen, nomarriage, Dr. Lehmiller, Men'sHealth)

1) Three's Company - FMF with spouse

2) Giving up control - Light Femdom, often shared by other women

3) Watching - Voyeurism of strangers

4) Change of Scenery - Sex in specific places

5) Sexy Outfits - Lingerie, schoolgirl, naughty nurse

6) Orifice Opportunities - More than just the pussy

7) Going Downtown - Oral sex on a woman

8) Age Difference - Winter/Spring fantasies

9) Being watched - Showing off for an audience

10) Sharing her - MFM, where he's involved

Interestingly enough, only #8 involves sex with a stranger where the wife isn't involved. In general, men's sexual fantasies were more about the sexual act. The one time a man fantasizes about his wife being with someone else is when he's involved. Men fantasizing about their women being with someone else, and them not being present doesn't crack the top 20.

And in case you were wondering - top 10 for Married women?

(Tracy Cox - Sex and Relationships writer, Redbook, Askmen, Dr. Laura Berman, Brett Kahr, AshleyMadison)

1) Remembering sex with partner or past lover

2) Sex with a male friend, or a female friend's partner - seduction

3) Sex with a woman

4) Seduced by an attractive colleague - especially unavailable or in authority

5) Threesome - being adored by two hetero strangers

6) Sex with a Celebrity

7) Receiving expert oral sex in public - without getting caught

8) Raunchy no-strings-attached one-night-stand with a stranger

9) Being dominated by a spouse/lover

10) Forced to be a whore/sex slave for strangers

Worth noting that eight of her top fantasies involve cheating with strangers. Women's sexual fantasies are less about the act, than with the person and prelude to sex. Women fantasize about seduction and cheating.

rainbow001rainbow001over 10 years ago
Great read

I thought it was well written and the characters interesting and realistic. Thank you so much for sharing. I am looking forward to continuing chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Literate Writing

So well written that the writing drops out of view for the reader and the erotic tension comes out in full view. We look forward to more chapters. You are off to a wonderful start!

katibkatibover 10 years ago
Close to perfect, but

Great story, carefully crafted. All have extolled its many good points. But the protagonist, a professor of English, might want to reconsider her grammar in these quotes:

"Dennis Cantrell would be the one to conduct my husband and I to the next step for our ultra special capacities to expand in larger experience, to see, feel and know."

"But he was much older than me."

"I went into professorial mode, like I would with a troubled student."

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Wonderfully well written story and very believable! I look forward to the next installment of this shared journey of love and fulfillment between a loving wife and husband.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 10 years ago
Bravo from kindred spirits

At the risk of immodesty -- since it's such a well-written, finely crafted story-- this story reminds me a lot of our own "Plan C" series. Your storyline is completely different, but you're also exploring the psychological territory of a smart, sophisticated and well...secretly slutty wife and her adoring, but not at all pathetic husband. She's got just the right mix of slightly self-deceptive deviousness and wantonness, mixed with genuine self-respect and love for her husband. It's the furthest thing from the typical suburban slut story and I loved it!

BTW, it sucks about the low rankings, no surprise there, I'm afraid. And I'm sure you've had plenty of really ugly anonymous (and non) comments plus probably a bit of hate mail. Many men (I think especially older right-wing guys -- and hey, why the fuck are you reading this in the first place? :D) don't seem to be able to handle the idea of a smart sexy woman with a mind (and pussy) of her own. So ignore the ranks It's one of the best stories I've read here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
does not ring true

This stuff is not bad but it was not written by a married person. And probably not by a woman. Many of the trust issues and jealousy issues are not conveyed in the way married people work things out.

It seems to be written by a man with the wishful thinking that wives would be like this, and the men would be pulled into it reluctantly. The vast majority of these scenarios are male - initiated.

Women do have affairs, but they are more usually the devastating, husband-ditching, divorce-causing type.

In the case of swingers, most of the wives are bi. In the case of cuckolds, most of the husbands are bi.

Many men do wish their wives would act the way of the woman in this story, but few do.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

First, and most importantly, this is damned well written. Second, it is spot on. Sure, the dialog may be a bit more formal and grammatically correct than we use during casual conversation, but that ain't a thing.

From looking at your "inventory" I'd say that I have some reading ahead of me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No score, this chapter

I always appreciate a very well written story, even when it’s outside of my comfort zone. And that’s what this was exactly in both respects. However, the tone and tenor of the wife’s internal monologue betrays that she fully expects to be fucking some younger men and is using her husbands arousal against him in order to somehow make it happen.

I hate manipulative cunts, and thats my assessment of the female MC. It feels like she’s going to outsmart her way right out of her marriage, and maybe that’s best for both her and Jamie.

No score this chapter despite temptation.

~Enkidu

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore is prepping him to be a cuckold very soon.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

This all sounds like it was written by a really romantic gay male. Of course, you along with your audience are most likely all that and a bag of testicles.

I find the the dialogue to be desperate in the degree to which you shove their "love" for each other down our throat, and funny as well, since all studies show "love" is about the last thing any cuck couples actually have. Most men, like you and your crowd ARE bi/gay and are more fixated on other mens cocks and so live vicariously through a woman who sees her cuck as a pet keeping a roof over her head.

The reality of your true sexual self and mental illness really sucks doesnt it!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

iameasel & 26thNC are really fucked in the mind

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

Very wordy and somewhat repetitive, but I got through it. The wife seems very manipulative. The husband, unworldly. Dangerous combination.

OseekerOseeker25 days ago

My spouse & I have a bond like that. But I feel no jealousy or fear of her wanting another guy over me. But if she wants to get 'physical' with another guy & he wants to fuck her I am OK with that. I would love to watch her enjoy another man's cock fucking her to orgasm and then enjoy her too, & we could both enjoy her body together. 4 stars on this....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous