All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 05'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
curious

This is an unusual way of writing. I like the idea, and the execution.

However, for my own taste, the sentiments expressed are too over-the-top.

"Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. I love you, I love you. You are my all, my everything."

"That was a stupendous blow job you gave me," [he immediately replied]

I don't know whether to laugh or scratch my head. The writing style is realistic, but some of the interactions are difficult to take literally, which pulls me out of the story at a 'reality' level.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
nothing to build on here

it has all been destroyed

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
I am a little confused

Did Jamie give Sondra the green light to have new experiences with other men, so long as he did not have to watch? Or did the agree to story telling without actual experiments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Off the rails here

Verbose. Too much "eloquence for the sake of eloquence" at this point.

Gomez333Gomez333about 10 years ago
I'm also confused.....

There is certainly an impression given that she thinks she's been given the green light to screw other men as long as she tells him about it for his benefit. I hadn't seen that, and I think this is where your verbosity is letting you down - I'm not always sure I understand what she's rambling on about!

Strangely though I'm enjoying it apart from that.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 10 years ago
not confused

So far this is all very clear. They are within the marriage using imagination linked to some physical realities. It's really quite inventive. So far she understands by analogy why ther are limits as she has them as well. I admit I will be disappointed if they step over the boundary to infidelity.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
enjoying it enough to want to see where it goes...

But I have my doubts the conclusion will be satisfactory, given the other stories this author has posted. We shall see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I agree with tina - she seems to want to fuck other men with hubby's approval but so far wont cause it will hurt him. so they set up boundaries. the question is whether she will try to cross them. as of the chapter fact based fantasy is as far as they go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not confused either

I wonder if the confusion in some comments is because this story is so different from the usual fodder found here. The eloquent language at the top of the list. Then this husband and wife are obviously not cookie cutter caricatures. I see emotional, psychological and motive background being laid brick by brick. I read all of Sondra’s interior monologues word for word, instead of scrolling past as I usually do. It’s her story and a fascinating one, brick by brick, chapter by chapter.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
Let it flow!

Just thinking about the dialogue between Sondra and Jamie, it is so real... It is the flow of thinking between a reluctant and unsure but also loving husband and wife who is intent on giving her husband pleasure in a way only she can understand at this point. I love the step by step progression and look forward to the next chapters!

For us the shoe was on the other foot, I was the one who encouraged and supported my reluctant wife but when she finally spread her wings and began our life in the lifestyle, she and I flourished and our love is deeper than it ever has been. I hope this is where this story is going as well..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Of course they are headed infidelity.

That's always been the intent of this author.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"They're headed infidelity"

Are they headed infidelity? Really? Headed infidelity?

Moron. Can't stop wanking long enough to type a one-line comment. Pathetic.

johnny1705johnny1705about 10 years ago
6???

Please hurry with Ch 6!!!! Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best ever

This is definitely one of the best written, erotically charged and paced series ever posted here. The characters are well defined and believable, an intelligent and loving couple slowly being pulled into the gravitational vortex of their fantasies. His discomfort and self-doubt, questioning his feelings yet continuing to be drawn by needs he doesn't fully understand. She, a more primal creature, rediscovering the power of her female sexuality. Marvelously written, her smouldering sensuality drips off of the pages. If I could have scored you properly, I would have given you a six on five.Bravo!!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
It seems late.

Stay strong Jamie, you shezarah is about to get loose. A real test of your manhood, or tolerance.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well

A joyful, liberated, slut whore. What a wonderful concept to strive for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And so here’s the pivot.

What all women do. Lie about something so creatively and often, it becomes the truth for them.

So, she’s defined what her husband is thinking and how and why he’s thinking it. That she’s serving him by engaging in her “fantasies”. Except, she’d do it...fuck other men, for herself with her husband present. And she/they have created a vessel, Scheherazade, to pour all of this into, and she’s lied to her husband repeatedly about what she really feels and what she really wants out of it.

So much for honesty and how it serves to amplify their intimacy, which is the nonsense that’s getting spewed.

~Enkidu

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

I don’t buy the previous “all women lie” misogyny. It is easy enough to believe her intent just as it is presented. Neither can bear the thought of someone of the opposite sex ring with their partner. So far. This is a nice slow progressing story with no sudden descent into slutdom.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is what loving and sharing is all about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous