All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 08'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There is

Something about this series I enjoy so much - this couple, in a healthy relationship exploring sexuality in a mutual way. An equal way. It's such a nice change of pace in this category. Stories here fall into 2 categories primarily: 1. BTB with gasoline and a blowtorch 2. Willing cuckold humiliated by wife, friends, neighbors and workmates. I am a woman who enjoys both genres. I know, they fall on extreme ends of the spectrum but they have something in common. A power play. Someone has the upper hand. Someone is "getting one over" on someone else or was done over and is now getting it back. Reclamation of power.

This story though is so different from those. There is no power struggle. It is a mutual power build up. Here internal struggle is waited out, with patience, understanding; navigated by rational discourse. No one flies off the handle here.

Our Sheherazade is certainly leading her husband down the garden path but the destination is not her individual benefit but their mutual gratification.

Dialogue is too formal and odd but hey, so are they.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Titanic

Its like watching the movie Titanic. Beautiful in its writing and acting. Foregone is the ending. The beautiful unsinkable ship will sink. He will die and she will be left with memories.

Gomez333Gomez333about 10 years ago
Sorry but I don't agree

Matt Moreau's stories get panned by many on here, and in their many guises have a wife who either wants or is indulging in strange with a stud and wants to convince her husband that she still loves only him and she's doing her extramarital shagging for the benefit of them both if he'll only accept it and become a willing cuckold.

This is no different - she's taking her husband down this path and convincing him that she's doing it for him. OK, the prose is much more flowery than Matt's, but at least he gets to the point a lot quicker!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hummmm....

Well I do have to say, that, this story is one of the better stories dealing with the cuckolding issues. But, lets face it folks. Anytime a couple feel like expanding their sexual boundries, nine out of ten will destroy their marriage. The only way a couple can survive these kind of sexual adventures is if both partners are completely honest with each other and when the couple share each and every part together equally. If one gets more from the expansion than the other, then their relationship will be destroyed. And that's a fact. No matter how well its couched. And that's the real shame in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
when you don't tell yourself the truth, you tell yourself a lie

she keeps saying that it is for his benefit and her benefit but he has said no several times and yet she continues to lead him to the final result which she wants. What she wants is his permission to get laid by somebody other than her husband. She is going to convince him that he wants it, that she is doing it for him, not for her. She is very controlling and manipulative. In real life, she is about to crush him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Self-actualization

I have been following this story series with fascination and appreciation. A rare find on a porn site I must say. All along some comments crept in, with creeping terror, that the wife is nothing but a selfish slut manipulating the husband to accept her want to go out and have any man she wants. I don’t see that at all.

What I see is a parallel to my own experience. I once was disturbed by my bi-sexual desire for women. I liked it and wanted it, but thought something was wrong with me. Sessions with a psychotherapist solved that for me. She had no stake in my personal resolution. She was a facilitator, and not a manipulator. Though she might have had a “stake” in my self-realization-actualazation, and my personal happiness.

I see the wife as a facilitator of a natural component in her husband, which they discovered together and by accident. Each chapter Jamie has revived, in a shy fashion, this mutual interest when it was dormant for a while. Each chapter Sondra has patiently facilitated Jamie’s journey to understanding and acceptance. I identify with the husband as much as the wife. God I love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The story prompts the question, is manipulation sexy?

I'm finding that it isn't. It's annoying. I have an urge to punch the husband character for being such a twit.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 10 years ago
Time to play the trump card...

So just as she asks if he is ready, he makes it clear the he has his own target. In a previousinstallment she couldn't tolerate that thought, but maybe in the heat if the engagement she would lose perspective.

LesleyannLesleyannabout 10 years ago
A Great Story Well Written

As my title says, in my opinion it has become a great story and well written, and I am looking forward to chapter nine. For those who do not like this story, then please do what I do, just delete it and move on, there are so many stories on this site, you must be able to find at lease one that you will enjoy and like. I do so much look forward to chapter nine and more, thank you Diagones.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Love the Titanic comment

Well said....thx to author for consecutively posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It is all in the story

Sondra has already lied once (Ch 5). Jamie asked if she wanted to fuck another man and she said no, even when she had admitted to herself that she did. This undermines the rosy rhetoric and hyperbole that she uses to describe her relationship. The lie means she's outside of the relationship, sees it and Jamie as a means to her own ends.

Then, the second 'lie' is to herself and jamie, that she's doing all this for him. It's all in the story. First, she wants something for herself, then she has to convince Jamie that he wants it when he says he doesn't, and then she justifies everything to herself by believing (in contradiction to what Jamie says) that she's doing it for him, the love of her life. It's all there in the story. The author's choices. The choices made in a good story are internally consistent. This defines the story's internal reality.

Another author choice is the way in which Sondra describes everything in her otherwise bland life in superlatives. All the soul-gazing. This is a story about and from a woman's point of view. Given the descriptive discrepancy between the ordinary life and the superlatives with which Sondra describes everything (it's like taking a walk in a town park and treat it as if it's an accomplishment like climbing Mt Everest), the hyperbole must be telling the reader how Sondra's mind works, it's the world as she wants to see it.

Add up the small lies, the glorious world-view, and we have a study in self-deception.

Pretty good, with this reading.

But does the story end with her still in the state of self-deceit (boring), or does the self-deceit intrude into the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
time to change the game

put the husband in the game her on the sideline see if she still wants to play

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
maniplulated !

I agree with a previous comment on the wife has lied in ch.5. In that her husband asked her did she want to sleep with another man, she said no.

All the wife is doing it trying to nurture a yes vote from her husband by manipulating his concience, sexual liberation, love for his wife, with the seed of sexual high. When the actual reason for her clandestine charade towards her husband to fuck another man.

The story has followed this train of thought for 8 chapters.

So lets have the husband suggest he takes a lover to help boarded, expand, deeped his sexual experiences and knowledge !

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
I Agree!

I agree with Lesleyann. For those who don't like the way this story is going, move on. My wife is reading it with me now and we both love it and think it is a wonderful story very close to reality. Can't wait for the next chapter now!!!

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
Still interesting

This is still a rather riveting story. I look forward to it every day. It's now reading almost like a case study of masterful manipulation and subtle lies. It will be interesting to see how an accomplished accountant, one who's career depends on attention to detail, will eventually deal with it. He may just like the ride his wife is taking him on, claiming that she wants to get fucked so that he can have the thrills vicariously, he may be getting a kick out of letting her think he's being manipulated. On the surface, it looks like she's pulling a fast one. Permission to fuck on the side while giving hubby the impression that it's his idea, but we haven't seen much of what's really going on in his head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Scheherazade!

Your character of Jamie is Shahryār, he loves you dearly. You will get him to the point where he needs to be; then, this story explodes! I'm sure you won't be beheaded! Keep up the writing, it is brilliant.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
The dialog in this story is fascinating

The author is a gifted author! Thanks for the story. The mental calculus is mind boggling. It is true that the wife is in the driver's seat on this debate. She is pushing lovingly but hard for his acceptance. I think no other rhetoric will be convincing after eight chapter of reluctance. A 'Hail Mary' type of play where the Hubby goes first into the more open marriage seems to be in order. His re-education would progress leaps and bounds if he could see how innocuous sex outside the marriage is! [at least in their case] But it is your story and you should continue it as you see fit. Thank you for the effort.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
I have already commented...

on previous installments. I very much enjoy reading this story. It is intriguing. Yes, she may be manipulative, and lying, and deceitful, but that is what we expect.

On the suggestion that it go faster, a wall is built one brick at a time. Let it play out. Apparently you already know the ending since you told us there are 14 chapters.

As I see it, this story will end with a whole bunch things playing out. On one end, Jamie is excited and delighted that his wife has become a Ph.D. slut. He will get off on it. On the other end, we see the wife lying on the floor, dead with a bullet in her brain or heart, with Jamie standing over her holding the pistol. It will be interesting to see where it will lead.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

The only drawback in such a build up is if the culmination isn’t as great as the expectation. And the expectation is extremely high. Years of foreplay mustn’t be followed up by slam-bam-thank-you-ma’am. Of course, in fiction this won’t be a problem, but in real life it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It damn sure didn't make me proud of my wife and it took 2 weeks for me to let her sleep with me again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous