A Lucky Redhead in Vegas

Story Info
A hot redhead gets in trouble in Las Vegas.
2.3k words
4.24
6.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm on a plane to Las Vegas with my three best girlfriends. One of them won this trip on The Price is Right! We got coach airfare and a suite at the MGM Grand hotel. It's my first time anywhere really so Las Vegas is going to be the time of my life!

We land at McCarran airport at 11 a.m. and its a gorgeous day. The taxi drops us off at the hotel and we get checked in and we finally get to see our room. It's the biggest hotel room we've ever seen! I run around like a little girl hopping on the beds and trying everything out.

We get into fresh clothes for the evening and went down to the casino. My heart beats faster as I walk in and see all of the lights and excitement. We decide to go our own way to gamble and I head for the slot machines. I'm not a lucky gambler so I try to play slots instead of table games which cost a lot more to play.

I'm playing and losing. I'm minding my own business when a man sits next to me and starts being friendly. He tells me how to bet better and I win a bunch of money following his instructions. He tells me he is going to go up to a suite to play poker. He asks me if I want to join him to watch. It sounded exciting so I said I would go. I look around for any one of my friends to go with me but I don't see any of them. We ride up in the elevator. Its open to the outside so I get to see all of the lights and the roller coaster at the New York, New York casino across the street. This man is watching me the entire time and marveling at my excitement.

We walk into the room, it's smoky and men and women are drinking. He takes an open seat at the table and oddly asks me to kneel next to him because there's no seat open for me. I feel funny but I do it because I want to watch the game. He wins the first two hands and has a fat stack of chips in front of him. The lady next to him gets up and leaves the game so I take her seat. He leans in to tell me the seats are for players only. I said I don't have much money and start to get up. He offers to stake me so I can play a few hands and gives me a stack of chips!

I have played poker with my brothers so I know what hand beats what. He shows me how to ante up and they deal. I have seen Texas poker on TV but I have never played the game. I ante and get two cards, a six and a seven. They flop a five, an eight and a king. I see I have a chance at a straight so I bet one of my chips. Everyone else calls and another king comes out. Oh no, a pair of kings beats my nothing. I put in another chip and everyone calls. I think they are making fun of me but I don't show them that I know it. They deal the last card and it's a four! I try not to show my excitement but I have a straight. I just bet one chip and the man that brought me raises me two chips. I call and show my straight. I smile up at him and he frowns and pulls out two kings. My heart sinks. I have no chips left and I can't play anymore so I stand and thank him for letting me play. He tells me we have to settle up now that the game is over and the chips he gave me were $100 chips! My heart sinks. You know that I don't have $500, what am I going to do and I start to well up tears. He pulls me to him. He's still sitting on the chair. He says I can earn the money tonight. If I do as he says I can be free in the morning, gulp.

He takes me to his room and pushes me down to my knees again. This is the Nadu pose for a submissive. He tells me that is what I am going to be tonight. He puts a thick black leather collar around my neck and connects a leash to it. I notice it's a shock collar and he slides the remote into his pocket. I'm told to undress and to put on the skimpy outfit that's laying on the bed. I do as I am told. I'm instructed to kneel whenever we stop to gamble or eat or to get a drink. If I fail to kneel when expected I will get a shock from the collar. We leave the room.

I find myself in the MGM casino again only this time leashed to a man I barely know. He stops to play Blackjack and I kneel on the floor next to him until he finishes. My being treated this way feels oddly exciting. I reach my fingers up my very short dress and I feel my pussy when nobody is looking. She is very moist from the excitement. The man whispers to me that I am to call him Master and only Master for the rest of the evening. I agree. He gets up and leads me to another table and I kneel beside him like a dog while he plays his game. He gets up and tells me he's hungry and takes me into a little restaurant.

He seems to be well known here. Everyone is greeting him and nobody looks at me. I'm told while in this restaurant I am to kneel as before but I am to crawl on my hands and knees and not walk. The restaurant is half full and I feel like an idiot but I do as I'm told. I quickly realize my dress is so short that everyone can see the panties have ridden up into my ass! I try to stretch my dress to cover my ass but it keeps ripping. We get to our table and I kneel beside him. He orders for us both. The waiter brings two covered plates.

One has a delicious pasta dish for my Master, the other is put on the floor in front of me. The top is pulled off and I see I have the same pasta dish. I am happy it isn't dog food. I suddenly realize I have no utensils to eat with. I look up and he was waiting to tell me I have to eat without utensils. I groan and feel a bright shock of pain in my neck and almost fall face first into my dinner. I recover in time to stop myself. No groaning, I understand. I lower my head and try to eat without getting a face full of sauce. I can't see my face without a mirror but I don't feel too saucy. He gets up and we leave after dinner. At the exit I am allowed to stand and follow on my leash.

He takes me back up to his room and I kneel. He digs in his case and pulls out 4 cuffs and a leg stretcher and attaches them to my wrists and ankles. The stretcher goes from ankle to ankle. I'm told to kneel again. My legs are stretched so far it's hard to kneel and my hands are cuffed behind me. He lays on the bed and turns on a porn movie and allows me to watch.

I speak, Master may I go to the bathroom? I am told no, I have to wait until it's convenient for him to let me go. I suffer in silence watching the movie. I find myself getting really horny. On the screen is a man with a big cock fucking a small woman with red hair and large breasts. I suddenly realize she looks like I do. Is he priming me for this to happen to me next?

After an hour of watching porn my pussy is soaking wet and the urge to pee is a thousand times worse. I summon the courage to ask to pee again and I get another shock for not waiting. This time I go down onto the floor face first.

When I wake up I find the stretcher is off and I am now cuffed with my hands in front of me. He had carried me to the shower. He told me to pee now. I looked at him and he reached for the remote so I let loose with my pee. I went pee through my panties, down my legs and into my shoes. He laughed at me and told me to kneel in my pee because I am so weak and I couldn't wait. As I did he pulled out his cock. It was bigger than the one the man in the movie had and it was thicker than I have ever seen. He moved close to me and peed on me, I was shocked so I opened my mouth in shock! That was a big mistake because he peed into my mouth while it was open, he laughed at me again. I was then instructed to strip my filthy pee rags off and to shower. I showered with the cuffs on, he did not tell me to remove them and I didn't want to be shocked again.

There were no towels in the bathroom so I slinked into the bedroom. I was cold, wet, scared and very horny. When I saw him, my Master, he was fully naked. His big thick cock was hard as a rock and pointing right at me. I couldn't stop staring at it. He grabbed my red hair roughly, looked me in the eyes and pushed me to my knees. He slapped my face with his cock. I tried to look offended but by this time I wanted that cock inside me. I didn't care where! He sat on the bed edge and pulled me to him. He pushed my head down to his cock. I waited for him to command me to suck it and he said good girl. This simple sentence filled me with joy. He put it into my mouth. I had to stretch my mouth wide to fit him in. It was a chore and a pleasure. I sucked it for a long time with just my mouth. My hands and feet were still cuffed. I felt his cock start to throb and he pulled it out and slapped me with it again. I was too eager and he did not want to cum just yet.

He grabbed me and bent me over his knee and spanked me. I squirmed but I was enjoying it. He spanked me harder. He pulled out a paddle and spanked me with it. It hurt so much I think I saw stars. He told me the pain he was inflicting and I was receiving was a tool to keep us from having an orgasm. His fingers slipped into my pussy making me forget my crimson red cheeks. He moved them in and out over and over. He rubbed my swollen clitoris and slid his wet fingers into my ass. All of what he was doing felt so good and he stopped spanking me.

He explained for a Master to completely dominate a submissive he would have to fuck her in every way so the submissive knew he was her Master. I groaned and stopped and instead said, yes Master. He pulled me onto his lap and positioned his cock at the entrance of my ass and told me to take it all. I gulped knowing how thick it is. I eased it into my ass little by little, squirming and rocking my hips. I finally got it all in and started fucking his cock. It hurt a lot but it was a good feeling. I was truly being dominated by this man. I slid up and down his shaft for what seemed like forever. I don't know how he didn't orgasm inside my ass. He pulled me up and dropped me to my knees again. He ordered me to lick him clean. I thought of groaning and didn't. I sucked his cock urgently. I rubbed my pussy while I did. I was afraid to orgasm without permission so I kept stopping.

He picked me up and lay me on the bed. he removed the cuffs and put me on my hands and knees. Then I felt his giant thick cock forced into my pussy. I nearly screamed. It felt amazing! He fucked me hard and fast, I loved it. I pushed back as he pushed forward, our bodies slamming together. I felt his cock throbbing inside my pussy and I let loose a giant orgasm, then another and another. I felt him filling me with his seed, I had never felt so much inside me! I moved my hips milking his cock until I had all of it. He pushed me forward onto the bed, on my face. He took his belt and spanked my ass hard, that's for orgasming without my permission! Then I felt the shock of the collar again, a longer burst and I passed out.

When I woke up the sun was shining through the windows and he was gone. My clothes and purse were next to me as well as some towels. I showered and dressed.

I checked my purse for my slot winnings and I found five $100 bills and there was a note. I opened it hesitantly and read it. It said he was a gift from my girlfriends and he hoped I had a good time and the money was from him because he enjoyed abusing me so much! Just wait until I get back to my room, those girls are in big trouble!