Dee Ch. 01

Story Info
An employee discovers the company's owner's secret.
6.4k words
4.43
24.7k
31
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,610 Followers

OK. It's the same thing only different. A fan asked me to write a story for her. Her fantasy is to be a woman who is found out by one of her employees and blackmailed into becoming the submissive slut she longs to be. Oh, just read the story. There will be more chapters to come as she performs humiliating and degrading tasks. All persons in any remotely sexual situations are at least 18-years old. Names have been modified to protect the depraved. There is blackmail, BDSM, humiliation, lesbian, group sex, 'reluctance', 'Nonconsensual sex', exhibitionism, masturbation, and pretty much everything else, except for incest. No incest in this one. Enjoy.

"OOOOHHHHH GGOOOODDDDDDD!" I cried out as I was bouncing on the dildo that I had stuck to the edge of the small table in my office. I was building up to my third orgasm. I had been riding this dildo for a while now, and I was going to be stuck on it for quite a while more. I was just cresting. This was going to be a good one!

"Well, well, well." Fuck! I knew that voice. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

"OOOOHHHHHHFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Yeah, that 'good' orgasm I just mentioned? The sound of that voice that was definitely not supposed to have been there caused a deep wave of humiliation to wash through me. That cranked up the power of the orgasm that just began by a factor of 10. I couldn't help it. I knew that I needed to stop, but I couldn't. Hearing his chuckle only caused me to bounce on the dildo harder. Shit, shit, shit. He just kept chuckling as I rode my orgasm until it subsided.

"Now, this is interesting." He commented. "At first, I thought that you were in trouble and that someone had assaulted you then tied you up in this perverted situation. Then, I noticed that there is a bowl of ice with keys frozen in it where you could get to them when the ice melted."

This was very bad. I could hear him walking around my office. Unfortunately, the sleep mask that I had put on earlier prevented me from seeing him. Another issue was that my last orgasm tapped the strength from my legs, so I was now sitting fully impaled on the suction cup dildo. Added to that was the vibrator that was taped to the top of the table. It was positioned so that the tip of the vibrator was touching the dildo, and as I rested on the table, the length of the vibrator was nestled on my pussy and ass. That also caused vibrations to travel through the anal plug I was wearing into my ass.

[CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK]

Oh shit! He's taking pictures! I needed to get up and cover myself, but that was literally impossible right now. My wrists were bound behind my back, my ankles were locked to the legs of the table, and I had locked binding rings on my tits and nipple clamps with a chain between them that was also bound to the table preventing me from lifting high enough. Oh yeah, and I was wearing a sleep mask so I was unable to see anything. As for where I was, I was in my office late at night. There wasn't supposed to be anyone here. I had closed the office a couple of hours ago after all my employees had left.

So, a little explanation is due here. My name is Dee. Well, Dee is what everyone calls me, but I'm not gonna give you my real name, because I would be ruined if my secret got out. I'm a 46-year-old widowed successful businesswoman that owns my own company. I have a secret that only three people know, well, four now. I am extremely submissive and crave being sexually degraded and humiliated. Those three include my Domme, Miss H, my male FWB, and an online Dom that I recently took up. I found him from reading his stories on Literotica. He writes a lot about successful older women who become sexual submissives. You know, rich powerful businesswomen and lawyers who just want to let go and let others make decisions for them outside of work. My husband was my Dom while he was alive. Since then, I have gotten my girlfriend from college to take over and dominate me a few times a month. I call her Miss H. Yes, I'm bisexual. I also have a male FWB that I get together with for some nice straight sex, but he doesn't dominate me. I love being humiliated and degraded. I also love the risk of exposure and fantasize often of being stripped naked in public -- especially in front of people I know. Unfortunately, that would ruin me, so I do it very carefully.

About me. I already told you that I'm 46-years-old, but I keep myself in great shape. I have blonde hair, rather large tits, slim waist, and a really nice ass. Most people look at me and guess that I'm in my mid-thirties. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm also into self-bondage. I live alone in my house, and I don't have children. I am usually naked at home, stripping off my clothes as soon as I walk in the door. My backyard is enclosed and private, as the closest house is a couple hundred feet away. That allows me to be free and naked lounging in my back yard and swimming pool. For a geographical reference, I live in the Southeastern United States, and I am close to the beach.

So, how did I get into this predicament? It was actually quite easy. Don't take that as meaning that I did this on purpose, because I didn't. What I meant was that I easily fell into a sort of a trap. I already told you that I am very submissive and love self-bondage as well as the risk of being caught. Since my Domme, Miss H, is only available a few times a month, I decided that I needed more. I love reading stories about wealthy successful women getting themselves into situations where they become submissive sex slaves, especially to other people who are underneath them. It's even better when the rich powerful woman is naked and humiliated by a large group of people.

One of my favorites is titled Sorority Sex Slave, where a rich powerful woman becomes the sex slave for an entire sorority. Another one was Holiday Weekend with my Friends. He had only published the first chapter at that point, and I was looking forward to reading more. After reading that story, I favorited the author and began reading several other stories by him. Eventually, I reached out to him to inquire about the next chapter of Holiday Weekend. We chatted a bit over email, and before I knew it, he was dominating me online.

He had me doing several challenges. The first one was the Pizza Dare. That was another story he wrote. He had me order a pizza to be delivered. All I was allowed to wear when I answered the door was a butt plug with a bright pink fuzzy tail attached. I was also instructed to make sure that the delivery person got a clear view of the tail. Afterwards, I had to write an email to Sir and describe it. Another time, he had me strip naked, wear a butt plug, nipple clamps, ball gag, and 6-inch heels, then walk out to the street, which is about 100-feet from my door. I had my wrists cuffed behind me and an 18-inch hobble chain to prevent me from moving too quickly. My pussy was drooling when I got back to my house. He even sent me for an afternoon at the local beach wearing a tiny bikini with an anal plug and a pair of Ben Wah balls in my pussy. Damn! Those balls clacked together inside my pussy every time I moved. Yes, a few people did notice the anal plug and actually asked me about it. Thank God I had a vibrator in my car when I finally left the beach. I had to masturbate to three orgasms before I was settled down enough to drive. One girl walking past my car even stopped beside the window and watched as I orgasmed for the third time. She just smiled and winked at me before continuing on her way.

Now, here I am in the middle of my latest task from Sir, and I have just been caught by the worst person on the planet to know my secret. My task was self-bondage in my office on a Friday night and riding this suction cup dildo until the ice in the bowl on the table right behind me melted enough to get the keys to the locks so I could release myself. Based on the panicked grab a couple seconds ago, it felt like I still had at least a half an hour to go before the ice was melted enough.

"Well, Dee. It looks like you got yourself in quite a predicament here. [CLICK]. Nice tits, by the way. Oh, I need a close-up of that dildo embedded in your cunt. [CLICK]. What's this? A butt plug? My, my, you are a naughty girl, aren't you? [CLICK]"

Damn. The humiliation of being caught, especially by HIM was sending shockwaves straight to my pussy. Well, I suppose that could have been the vibrator robotically droning against my pussy and ass, but still. Suddenly, I felt his hand on my defenseless pussy. His finger began strumming my clit. I couldn't help myself. I began humping the dildo again.

"That's it. Cum for me my new sex toy."

"OOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDDDDD!" I exploded at his words.

"Oh, we are going to have LOTS of fun for the foreseeable future. That is, unless you would prefer these pictures to be seen by your entire workforce, clients, family, friends, and even posted online."

Fuck! I was so screwed. Literally! I was not going to have a choice but to screw him. He was now running his hands over the rest of my body. When he began flicking my clamped nipples, lightning bolts were shot directly to my drooling pussy.

"I don't think we need these here anymore." He said as he moved the bowl with the ice and keys away from my scrambling fingers. "After all, we wouldn't want to mar the finish on this table with spilled water. Oh, and I should probably move your phone out of the way as well."

The phone was my safety outlet. You should NEVER indulge in self bondage without a safety outlet. There is always the chance that something could go terribly wrong. For instance, what would happen if the bowl holding the keys were to somehow fall off the table or otherwise become out of reach? I read one story from my online Master where the poor girl had inadvertently set her timed locks for 30-hours instead of 30-minutes. Small accidents or minor mis adjustments can have disastrous consequences. In order to prevent the total destruction of my life, I always have my cell phone firmly attached to a location where I can reach it with my fingers. It is set so I can contact Miss H using a single touch in case of emergency. If I need to call her, she can rush to where I am and free me. Of course, there is a 'payment' for the service.

"Well, since I was kind enough to get you off again, I think that you should return the favor."

I could sense his presence in front of me. I heard the sound of a belt being undone and a zipper opening. Before I knew it, his hard cock was being forced into my mouth. Between the further humiliation and the vibrations in my crotch, I was on my way to another orgasm. It wasn't so much of a blowjob as it was a face fucking. Thankfully, his dick was not very big, just under 5-inches long and less than an inch thick. He grabbed a handful of my hair and began forcefully thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth and throat. Occasionally, he would shove his cock all the way in with my nose buried in his pubic hair and his cock lodged in my throat. He would just hold it there for about thirty seconds as my natural reactions caused my throat muscles to contract around his cock, milking him. He would then pull back out for a few seconds and allow me to catch my breath. Then he was right back in face fucking me again. Eventually, he made one final thrust all the way in. I felt his cock inflate and he began shooting his cum down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow it all. After the last spurt, he pulled back and ordered me to lick and suck him clean.

[CLICK]

[CLICK]

[CLICK]

Now he had photos of me sucking his cock. I found out later that he had actually videoed his face fucking of me. He finally pulled off my sleep mask. There stood Norm. He is one of my employees. He's a bit short, balding, and has a beer belly. He's been trying to get into my panties since he first came to work for me. Frankly, he disgusts me. He isn't at all good looking. I was in deep, deep trouble.

"So, Dee, here is how this is going to work. You are now my sex slave. You will do everything I command you to do and do it without complaint. If you don't, then these photos -- and the video that I took of you sucking my cock -- will go to every one of your friends, employees, as well as all your clients. After that, I will be posting the video to several porn sites with all your contact info. You may be thinking that you can mitigate the damage by telling everyone that you were forced because of the bondage, but the videos and pictures show that it was self-bondage. The facts are that you did all this to yourself. So, do we have a deal?"

"I guess that I really don't have much of a choice here." I replied. Truthfully, this was one of my favorite fantasies, unfortunately, it was with the wrong person. I knew that Norm wasn't a really good person, and I was terrified at what he would do to me.

"Good. Now that we have that out of the way, I think that you've had enough unearned orgasms for the night. It's time that you began earning your pleasure."

With that, he released the strings tying my nipple clamps to the table and unhooked my ankles from the table legs. Before I could stand up, though, he took some of the spare rope I had with me and tied an 18-inch length between my ankle cuffs. Even more mortifying, he found my collar and leash in my duffle bag. The collar he put on my neck, but the leash he attached to my titty chain. Giving the leash a couple of quick jerks, he indicated that I was to stand up. Once I was off the dildo, he reached down and shut off the vibrator.

He had me standing in the center of my office as he walked behind me. I was told to keep my eyes to the front, so I was unable to see what he was doing. A moment later, I felt him slipping rope around my elbows. Thankfully, yoga keeps me pretty flexible, because he pulled the rope tight, and my elbows were pulled together. This also caused my tits to thrust out more as an offering to anyone in front of me. As he finished wrapping the rope around me and tying it off, I became aware of other sounds emanating from outside my office.

"Now, all that pretty little mouth of yours is going to be used for the rest of the night is to lick pussies, suck cocks, and say 'Yes Master Norm'. Got it?"

I bowed my head in defeat and said, "Yes Master Norm."

He tugged on my titty leash and led me out of my office. When I went through the door, I was horrified to see that the cleaning crew had already arrived and were hard at work. All four of them stopped suddenly and their jaws dropped open at the sight of me being led into the area. There were three women and one man. It was very hard walking with my hobble rope, and it made my 36C titties bounce and jiggle. That caused my nipple clamps to pull a bit and sent electrical jolts to my pussy. I was led over to the reception desk and Master Norm helped me down to my knees. He then secured my arms to the desk, so I was kneeling up. This put my head right at crotch level. I had a bad feeling about this.

"Break time!" Master Norm called out. The crew stopped working and wandered over to where we were curiously. "This lovely slut has decided to give all of you a bonus tonight. Therefore, she is offering her mouth to pleasure you. Feel free to grope and fondle her as much as you would like as well."

Yep. I knew this wasn't going to like this. Still, the thought of being used and degraded began turning my pussy into a swamp. Strike that. My pussy was already a swamp; it turned it into a tsunami! Fuck, I was tuned on! I guess that women are normally just more modest than guys, because the women paused for a minute while the man just walked up to me and dropped trou. Without the slightest hesitation, his cock was jammed into my mouth. He didn't even let me attempt a proper blowjob; he went straight to face fucking. It was pure humiliation being treated as just an object, a sex toy, an inanimate hole to thrust his cock into in order to get himself off. It was like I was a fleshlight or a blow-up doll. I was not human, not a person, just a thing. My pussy was making puddles on the floor beneath me. He finished my shoving his entire cock in my mouth and down my throat, shooting his cum directly into my stomach.

That seemed to break the ice, because as soon as he withdrew and stepped aside, an older Hispanic woman took his place. She has taken her pants and underwear off, so my face was suddenly full of a jungle of black pubic hair. Seriously, has she never heard of trimming? She grabbed a handful of my hair and mashed my face to her hairy pussy. I had to tilt my head up slightly so my mouth could make contact with her pussy. That brought my eyes up to look at her face. She had a sadistic grin on her face, and I could tell that she was viewing me as nothing but a dirty slut that was beneath her contempt. Me! A successful businesswoman! The one that hired her! She worked for a company that worked for ME! Yet here I was; nothing but a worthless whore licking her pussy for all I was worth. I almost orgasmed at the thought. She kept her eyes locked to mine as I licked her to a huge orgasm.

"Puta!" She said as she stepped aside to redress after I cleaned her up with my tongue.

The next woman was younger and rather attractive. She was also Hispanic. At least she had groomed herself. She had a nice, trimmed triangle of black pubic hair above her pussy. She smiled as I leaned forward to lick her. She tasted very nice. A bit musky, but with some sweetness and a hint of citrus. She didn't degrade me like the first two, but it was still humiliating knowing that I was submitting to this. I was supposed to be the client, but it was me who was serving them. I also maintained eye contact as I gave her an orgasm. When I she was finished with me, she gave my tits a quick grope, then reached out and patted my head. 'Good Doggie', I thought.

The last woman changed things up a bit. She brought over an office chair. Instead of facing me like all the others, she turned her back to me, bent over the chair and said, "Lick my ass, Puta bitch!". Without a second thought, I leaned forward and stuck my face between her ass cheeks. Master Norm helpfully leaned over and spread her cheeks for me, so I had better access. I began swirling my tongue around her rosebud, spreading my saliva and tasting her sweaty and slightly spicy flavor. I heard her sigh in pleasure. After a few minutes, I stiffened my tongue and began probing to gain access. Her sphincter relaxed and allowed penetration. Once my tongue had entered her, I began moving it around and wiggling it. She began moaning as I worked my tongue around as deep as I could push into her. After several minutes of me tongue worshiping her backdoor, she reached back, grabbed my hair and maneuvered me down so my mouth was now at her pussy and my nose was jammed into her anus. With that, I began a two-pronged attack by licking her pussy and nose fucking her ass. Her taste was much stronger that the younger woman before her. Still, I had no choice in the matter, so I began tongue lashing her for all I was worth. She must have been pretty worked up already by watching the other degrade me, because it was only a few minutes before she orgasmed. Once she recovered, she stood, turned around to face me, bent over and spit right in my face. "Nasty Puta! You lick asshole like desperate back-alley whore!"

They had all gotten dressed and back to work when Master Norm released my arms from the desk and led me back into my office. He led me around behind my desk and stood me in front of his as he sat down in my chair. He grinned as I just stood there naked in front of him.

"Do you want something, Dee-Dee?" God, how I hated that name. It was DEE! Not Dee-Dee. Calling me Dee-Dee was diminutive. I am a successful independent woman, not a little girl. He knew how much I hated being called that. I chewed his ass out enough times when he tried to slip it in occasionally. Now, I realized that I would have to willingly accept that for the foreseeable future.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,610 Followers
12