A Lunchtime Snack

Story Info
She meets a man during her lunch hour.
2k words
4.26
20.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on here for awhile. Sadly I've been very busy the first few months of this year and also suffering from a little bit of writer's block! I seem to have a number of stories started but just can't seem to get them completed.

So I decided to do a really short, quick story to try and refire the imagination so to speak! So here it is and hopefully I shall have more to upload soon!

She looked at the time on her PC screen at work again. This must have been about the tenth time she had done this since 9.30 when she got the text from him. It was now almost 11.30 and the last two hours had really dragged and it was still an hour until her lunch.

'Meet me on your lunch break in the pull in on the lane near Slater's old farm. You can "eat⁸" your lunch in my car.' Was all his text said. She knew exactly what he meant as well. She was going to suck his cock in his car. It made her feel excited, gave her butterflies in her stomach, made her feel horny and also nervous. It was so very naughty for her to meet a man to suck off his cock. Even more so in broad daylight in his car and in her lunch hour. But it turned her on to think about. Her pussy was soaking wet thinking about it all morning and the longer time dragged the more she moved about in her chair.

Finally 12.30 came around and she turned her monitor off and told her colleagues she was off to get her lunch. Her heart beat faster, her face felt flush and her hands clammy. What if they found out what she was about to do. Fortunately no one really looked up at her as she made her way out of the door and to her car. Once in her car she took a deep breath and started the engine. It would take her almost 10 minutes to get from work to the quiet little lane. As she pulled out of the office car park she tried to drive as normal as possible thinking in her head she must not bring any attention to herself. After a few minutes she turned off the main road worrying to herself that someone would see her and question where she was going.

A few minutes later and a couple more turns she finally turned onto the little farm lane with trees growing both sides. She could see the old farmyard at the end of the lane and there halfway down the lane was the little concealed pull in. Just glinting in the midday sun was his red car. Her heart beat even faster and her pussy twitched with excitement and at odds with how she felt a little.

She slowly pulled in behind his car. She took a deep breath, quickly checked her lipstick in the mirror and got out of her car. She had a quick look around to make sure no one else was around. This was way more daring than she would normally be but he had suggested it and it gave them more time together rather than her going home for dinner.

She nervously walked over to his car and grabbed hold of the passenger side door. She had never grabbed hold of a car door so hard before, she was that nervous. She opened the door and quickly got in the car turning to look at him. There he sat, smiling at her, his dark rugged looks and deep brown eyes reminded her why she had fallen for him in the first place and why she trusted him.

"Hi." She said nervously as she looked at him again noticing the bulge in his trousers.

"You're looking as sexy as ever." He said smiling. She didn't reply but just blushed. As much as she was horny she was also embarrassed by what she was doing.

He leaned in to kiss her, their mouths met and lips locked, her inhibitions slowly melting away as they kissed. She felt a bit like a teenager having a stolen kiss as they explored each others mouths. She felt his hand take hold of her hand and put it on his cock. She felt how hard his cock felt through his trousers. Breaking away from their kiss she caressed his cock through his trousers.

"Come on we haven't got much time." He said to her.

She smiled at him and started the undo the button and then the zip on his trousers. She nervously looked around checking no one was around and with one hand fished his cock out of his pants. He was rock hard already and it sprang out and stood up proud. She had always been impressed by the size of his cock and it made her pussy twitch again as she slowly started to tug on it.

One more look around to check no cars or farmers were about as once again she worried what if someone caught them. What if someone at work found out what she was doing on her lunch break? Even worse what if a family member found out? The sheer embarrassment of it, just how would she explain it. But sheer lust for his large erect cock that was in her hand was taking over. This is what she had come for. To suck his hard cock on her lunch break and it turned her on so much.

Once she had taken that last look around to check she dived her head down to his crotch and opened her mouth to take the head of his cock in. She swirled her tongue around the head a few times making him groan in appreciation. Usually she would take her time sucking a cock and lick all the way up and down but there wasn't time for that today. She was meeting a man in his car for a quick blowjob on her lunch break, this occasion called for a slutty blowjob to make him cum as quickly as possible.

And that is what she proceeded to give him, her best slutty blowjob. After those couple of initial licks of her tongue around his cock she took the head in her mouth and closed her lips around it and started to suck. She bobbed her head up and down quickly, sucking his rock hard cock as she went. Holding his cock by the base with one hand, she worked more into her mouth with every movement down on his cock. As she sucked more of his cock she thought how much she loved his cock and the feeling of it in her mouth Added to the situation of a daylight blowjob and the thrill of being caught she was getting more turned on and her pussy was getting wetter.

She was snapped out of her thoughts a little by him beginning to moan. She came up for air and looked up at him whilst tugging harder on his cock. His reassuring smile put her at ease a little and she dipped her head back down again. She sucked harder this time, her head going up and down on his cock faster. Briefly she had a flash back to her younger 19 year old self giving a blowjob due to the way she was sucking this cock. His little twitches and moans told her he was really enjoying this though.

She looked at her hand wrapped around the base of his cock as she sucked it. Sunlight glinted off her wedding ring as her mouth moved up and down his cock. This is so naughty she kept thinking.

She felt him suddenly squirm in his seat and groan and his cock twitch a little. He was about to cum so she sucked harder on the head of his cock as he groaned again. This time his cock spasmed and erupted in her mouth. She just managed to bring her mouth up to the head of his cock as cum started to spurt in her mouth. The last thing she wanted was cum stains on her work clothes. The first few spurts hit the back of her mouth and she greedily swallowed down his sweet cum. She loved the feeling of his cum in her mouth and was always determined to swallow every drop.

He continued to groan as she swallowed spurt after spurt of his cum straight down her throat. Her pussy grew more moist as she sucked the cum out of his cock keeping her lips sealed tight against it. She loved sucking his magnificent cock and making him cum.

Eventually his orgasm subsided and she gently began to lick clean his cock as his squirming stopped. She licked all around the head of his cock making him moan a little then released his cock and came up for some air.

"That was amazing as usual." He announced breathlessly.

"Thank you." She replied shyly as she looked around again to reassure herself no one had seen them.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes of course I did." She smiled.

"Time for you to cum now!" He laughed as he put his hand on her thigh making her jump a little.

"Have we got time?" She asked him as his hand went up her thigh.

"Of course we have! I don't think this will take long will it!" He laughed.

She just blushed as his hand reached her knickers and his fingers roughly pulled them to one side finding her soaking wet pussy. He slid one finger in with ease making her moan loudly, then slowly worked a second finger in making her gasp.

She squirmed in the passenger seat, his fingers buried deep inside her. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as she got closer to her orgasm. He knew this as well as he brought a finger out and rubbed it over her clit.

"Maybe next time we can skip this part and I just bend you over the bonnet and fuck you?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yes." Was all she could breathlessly answer as her legs started to tremble.

"We could make it even more naughty. You could wear some sexy stockings and no panties and I will just hitch your skirt up!"

She blushed at the thought, with both embarrassment and excitement. He continued to rub her clit harder and faster just the way she liked it.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out as the probing of her pussy and clit brought her to a shuddering orgasm. Her thighs clamped together as she cum gripping his wrist as he continued fingering her. She gripped the car internal door with one hand, the other tightly hanging onto his shoulder as her orgasm rumbled through her body in sheer bliss and relief.

She opened her eyes as she came down from her orgasm, looking around and only finding him smiling at her as he withdrew his fingers from.

"Enjoy that?" he asked.

"Yes." She exclaimed breathlessly as she sorted out her knickers and smoothed her skirt down.

She got back to her desk with just a couple of minutes to spare. She gave a quick worried glance around the office but no one seemed to notice her as they all went about their work. She relaxed a little as she sat down in her chair and logged back into her screen. Suddenly her phone buzzed with a text message making her jump a little. Looking at the screen she saw it was from her husband and her heart beat a little quicker. Quickly tapping her phone screen she opened the message discreetly and read it.

"Hope you 'enjoyed' your lunch??? What shall we have for dinner tonight??!!xxx" read the message from her husband.

She felt herself blush bright red and then smiled to herself. Quickly she text back a cheeky reply.

"I loved lunch thank you very much. Not thought about dinner yet I'm still quite full after my lunch!xxxx" she texted back.

With that she put her phone down to one side, took a deep breath and looked at her work screen. As she got back to her work she thought that she really must meet her husband for lunch again on a more regular basis.