All Comments on 'A Lunchtime Snack'

by rocketskate

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

super 5⭐

I was taken by the mystery of the identity of the guy.

while reading, i thought it would be great fun if she could have a date with her husband.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great one

super 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So What Is Exciting And Compelling About Suggesting A Woman Is Sucking Off A Stranger?

The tension in your story is driven by the apparent betrayal and callousness of a cheating whore. But then its, SURPRISE!, its his wife. That's not erotic, unless this is really meant to appeal to cuck perverts. And its makes the reader's misconception the whole point of the story: Gotcha! Just silly, and juvenile.

Which was telegraphed: "naughty?" You know how many times you used the work naughty? Are you 7 years old?

Try again, but add some maturity and honest eroticism. Or just write fag cuck shit and put it in the Fetish category, whatever wets your panties.

Was that too naughty?

Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

So it was the husband all along. That will teach me to read a story until the end.

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerabout 3 years ago

Good quick read, liked it a lot.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Ha!!! Loved it.

Considering it was a race for the bottom of the barrel by other "writers" and I use that term loosely today, Im glad to see an actual erotic story.

Even if it hadnt been the hubby it was nicely done, the man being the hubby was a shocking surprise.

robinhodrobinhodabout 3 years ago

I thought it was her husband all along. It seemed so obvious that the identity of her lover was hidden.

Made it all rather pointless I thought.

Man and wife have sex isn't much of a story. Believe me I know. Been married 57 years!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

a real loving wife and a lucky husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was obvious who the cock was. It should have been in erotic couplings. LW is about swinging and sharing etc.

Still, a nice little meet in a semi-public place can do wonders for married sex life. 3*

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
Ditto Huedogg!

Thanks for writing!

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

More couples should try it, they might not end up divorcing in Loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A delightful departure from usual "loving wives" fare.

EmirusEmirusover 2 years ago

NOT a Loving Wives story which is why the score is so good compared with the usual reception the majority of LW stories receive. Being a very good storyteller might have something to do with it as well. I think it would have been received even better if it had been in a different category. By the time I got halfway through I was thinking “this should be a 5 plus.” Then we got into dialogue and no more needs to be said. I’ve still given it 5 because it’s way above a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Authors really can’t win with this site. If you write about wife sharing in LW you get the cockwombles offended by it.

If you write about man and wife the other cockwombles who want wife sharing complain.

Read the stories you like you fucking cockwombles.

I 5* all your stories to combat the cockwombles who rate you less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know how writing can hit a wall occasionally. But you write a bit like myself, fantasy stories with bits of experience thrown in. I do enjoy your style and take little notice of the grammar police. Just enjoy the trip and let readers enjoy it too!

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 1 month ago

Thanks for a a really fun and highly erotic read! Quite a turn-on, excellent descriptive writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrocketskate@rocketskate
Some of my stories are true, some are fantasies, some are a mixture of the two! I mostly write in the fetish category but am working my way through a few other categories Not looking for hook ups or anything else I'm happy in a relationship. Quick note for those that have...