All Comments on 'A Lust for Life Ch. 01'

by benrbb

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

Nice beginning.

You need an editor/proofreader. You seem to have a penchant for apostrophes where none are needed.)

You seem to be in a rush. Too much of a rush.

When his wife was playing with his cock, why couldn't she have teased and edged him? So much dialog about how close he was to cumming, and telling him not to cum could have been erotically exciting. What about discussion about what they'd do when they got home? What did he want to do? What did she want to do to him or have him do to her?

OK so Sally's got big tits. Very little really happened with them. She tit fucked him a bit then blew him. What was the rush? The could/should have been lots of tit action. Looking. Touching. Licking. Sucking.

OK, after he came he fucked her (or she fucked him). What was the rush? Why couldn't he have played with her pussy and fingered her to one orgasm. And what about eating her pussy to another orgasm before the cock disappeared into her pussy. And then, suddenly, it's in her ass. No ass play first. He didn't touch it. He didn't finger it. He didn't lick it. Nothing to indicate she was up for ass play or ass fucking before he was buried in it.

So many opportunities missed.

I gave it four stars, and that was ONLY for the beginning. The rest was a disappointment.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

OK. This story belongs under the loving wives category as there is no incest involved or implied . . . .

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

OK. So where's the incest. You also seem to have an anal fetish . . . . 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbenrbb@benrbb
Hi I'm Benrbb, I'm a new writer trying my hand at stories and fantasies I find hot. It's a hobby I do around everything else, so only upload when I can. I'm a 40 year old hetero man and so my stories are written from this perspective, if this is not what you are into there a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES