A Lust for Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally smiled at me before kissing me as well, I tasted the saltiness of my own cum and kissed her more deeply, feeling her young breasts pressing into my chest.

The sheer brazenness of the situation, and the feel and smell of this young woman were overwhelming for me. I felt myself start to harden up again, my cock swelling and slowly rising off my leg.

"Damn, John you'll make me jealous," Andrea said to me seeing my growing enthusiasm. "I might get upset you getting hard again so quickly for someone so young."

Sally looked down and giggled, "did I do that?" she laughed at me. I just nodded.

Andrea looked at me incredulously, "Well mister since Sally did such an amazing job the first time, don't you think you should give her something in return?"

I was happy to give Sally or my wife or pretty much anyone else anything they wanted right now, so I just giddily nodded.

"Go ahead and fuck my husband" Andrea said to Sally slowly, Sally inhaled and blushed again.

"You wouldn't mind?" she asked.

"Well he just facefucked you so seems only fair you get to feel how good his cock feels in your pussy." Andrea was firm now.

Sally looked at me, checked down the carriage and then lifted herself up slightly. She moved around studying angles, trying to work out the best way to mount me while still being supposedly discreet.

After a few moments she seemed to come to a decision, and it was not the one I was expecting.

She stood up nervously, slipping off her shoes and underwear, standing as if she was trying to hide herself behind Andrea. She then reached a hand around the side of my head, grasped the seat and lifted herself on top of me. She put one bare foot on the seat between Andrea and me and swung the other over my lap. She squatted for a moment over my groin, my cock sticking rigid and red out of my trousers.

Putting her other hand on the seat back, my face was now squashed in the heaven of her soft breasts.

She slowly lowered herself down, her legs quivering a bit, reminding us how drunk she actually was.

I felt her rub her pussy back and forth across the head of my cock, gently massaging the wet folds leading up to her clit, and she sighed with pleasure. My cock nestled between her lips as I felt her continue to tease me, a slight evil grin on her face as she worked herself back and forth.

Deciding that she was ready, she positioned herself and sunk down onto me, just as the train jolted forcing us together more firmly than expected.

"ooouuuuhhhhh..." she buried her head in my shoulder, biting down through my shirt. She felt so tight around my cock, clenching me hard and sending shivers of pleasure as the train rattled and shook.

We paused for a moment letting her adjust to my size, she made low sounds.

She raised her head from my shoulder and looked at my wife.

"whooops..." she groaned.

"Whoops?" Andrea asked her eyebrows raised slightly.

"I think I slipped" Sally said, her breasts pressed against my face and her young pussy holding me like a vice.

"It's in my bum..." she whispered embarrassed to Andrea.

Holy fuck, no wonder it felt so tight, here I was with my cock buried to the hilt in this young girls ass.

"Are you ok?" Andrea said with genuine concern.

Sally giggled, her laugh sending spasms through her body, reverberating around my cock.

"It just took me by surprise, I've not had anything bigger than my fingers in my bum...urrrgh... feels good though."

I put my hands under her ass spreading her cheeks and helping Sally to lift up a bit, her ass clinging to my cock as she moved away.

Andrea looked around again making sure we weren't drawing too much attention then lifted up the back of Sally's dress.

"fuck his cock looks big in your ass," she said reaching out. Andrea's fingers stroked down between Sally's ass cheeks and circled down around my cock.

"you really are a dirty old bastard," she said looking at me, "you probably did that on purpose, I know how much you like to fuck young girls in the ass."

I tried to protest my innocence but it's very hard to do that with your face in a huge pair of tits and your cock in a tight young ass.

Andrea spat saliva into her hand and rubbed in on my cock helping to lubricate it.

I looked Sally in the eyes and started to raise her up on my cock, allowing her weight to drive her back down, feeling her ass stretch around me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to ride me, her breath ragged in my ear.

I felt Andrea's hand reach between us, slipping down to find Sally's clit. Andrea rubbed around it's small nub causing Sally to gasp as little shock waves started to move through her.

Sally's legs had gone from quivering to outright wobbling and I knew that her legs were about to give way through drunkenness, exhaustion and her building orgasm.

I took more of her weight in my hands building a rhythm alongside Andrea's fingers, helping Sally towards her climax.

Sally was now panting in my ear, her fingers digging into the skin in the side of my neck. I felt her body tense, her legs giving way as she pushed herself down deep and hard onto my cock, her voice rising into a long moaning climax. I felt my own cock start to pulse and I filled her young ass with my cum.

Sally draped herself exhausted over my shoulder, her breathing deep and long. My shrinking cock pulsed gently as it softened, Sally's muscles pushing it out as she breathed.

"Wow," Andrea said breaking the moment. "That was fucking hot!"

Sally looked at her over my shoulder, looking younger than her years as she sheepishly giggled again. "You guys are...crazy..."

Andrea and I both laughed, "I guess we should probably get your number then" she said to Sally, "After all John still hasn't got to fuck your young pussy...and neither have I.

12