A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 01

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
4.9k words
4.23
35.8k
42

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Before the story starts, I wanna preface this by saying that this is my first submission to Literotica, but I've read stories here for the last couple of months, finding myself to really enjoy this medium, and I wanted to contribute something myself. As of publishing Chapter 1 of 'A Lustful Growing Contagion', I've finished the basic drafts of Chapter 2 and 3, making revisions as chapter 1 gets published. I have a vague idea for where this story is heading, with female growth and expansion definitely being a thing that will appear later on (but not for the first 3 chapters at least, if that's not your thing.)

I also wanna say that I'm not from the US, so I may have made stuff up that I think would fit into the college setting, although I have tried to research about it. Feel free to comment suggestions as to what you'd like to see in the future and where I can improve in my writing. All the best, Audburn.)

My name is John. I'm a pretty average guy, although taller than average, standing at 6.2 ft but not that well built. I'm currently in my second year of college and I've recently started dating a girl in my class, Victoria. Victoria is a beautiful chubby girl, with long brown straight hair, a lighter skin tone and big hazel eyes. She stands about 5.2 ft and weighs around 160 lbs. Her belly protrudes a little from the rest of her, a nice pair of B cups for tits and a wide big butt with large soft thighs. Victoria is extremely shy, but she's incredibly sweet and kind, and I can't believe that I'm dating her. How we met was quite lucky, as under normal circumstances I'd never work up the courage to ask her, or any girl for that matter, out.

It started with me sitting in class, ogling the professor as she talked about the outbreak. Ms. Miranda is relatively pretty by most standards. Her deep brown flawless skin, stylish hair and a pear shaped body beyond your wildest imaginations. Dressed very conservatively most days, however, that day she wore a button up white shirt that hugged her body tightly, and a dark blue skirt which didn't match her usual style. That outfit combined with her looks would drive most guys mad, but not for me. Ms. Miranda's uptight and strict, which doesn't really jam with me.

The topic of which she spoke of, was the recent outbreak of a virus that was properly identified only two days ago, that caused the infected to have a larger appetite and an increased libido which as of yet, were only women. Warning and lecturing us about the proper safety measures that should be taken during our daily routines, Miss Miranda walked around the classroom and handed out pamphlets with the instructions written down. I quickly glanced through it but didn't actually read and put it in my bag.

As I looked up, I saw Victoria sitting by herself in the corner, nose buried in the pamphlet. I've had a huge crush on her since the first few weeks of college. I mean it's not only her looks that I like about her. From the few interactions I'd managed to force out of myself, I've loved all of it. Her shyness is adorable, being almost as bad as me at talking to people but she gets all bubbly once she starts talking. Apparently she really likes Lord of the Rings, having several shirts with motifs from the movies and a tattoo of the ring on her neck which I've noticed. Her kindness towards me and others also makes me like her even more, sharing notes when asked, not ever getting angry, and for, you know, actually talking with me and not walking away. As she read the information, I saw her whole body subtly shake. I thought it was strange, as the semester had just started and it was hot outside so she couldn't be cold. I wanted to go over there and ask her how she's doing, but I couldn't make myself.

Victoria's shaking didn't stop and got somewhat worse until the bell rang and class was over. Rushing out of the classroom, she apologized to anyone she bumped into. On our way out, Ms. Miranda said:

"Don't forget to stay protected, the government doesn't know all the effects that the virus causes, and the world doesn't want a repeat of Covid, so please follow the instructions." As I left the classroom, I noticed Ms. Miranda pulling out a large paper bag and began unpacking a large lunch, which was a bit peculiar as it was only 10:20. I tried to see where Victoria had run off to, but there was no trace of her.

The next thing on the schedule was a seminar, but I couldn't see Victoria anywhere. After the information lecture, there was a lot of gossip between my fellow classmates. People exchanging stories of relatives or friends that had been infected, what might have caused it to begin in the first place, and jokes could all be heard in the hall. Max, my best friend, sat down in the seat beside me and stared at me seriously.

"Dude, I think my mom got the virus," Max said with a hushed tone.

"Really, how can you be sure? Has she been acting strange?" I asked while still looking around for any sign of Victoria. Max must've noticed and snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"First, I said 'think', we don't know for sure. And second, this is serious, I can't have you looking at girls. I'm worried ya know." I felt a little bad. I rested my head in my hand and apologized to him:

"I'm sorry, you have my full attention. What makes you 'think'..." with pronunciation on the 'think', "...she's been affected?"

"Well, she has been eating a lot more than usual. Just yesterday, she ate her whole pizza, and then my sister's half that she couldn't finish. And..." he looked away for a second, almost like he was preparing to give up the state secrets to an enemy spy. "Last night they were fucking like crazy." As he said that his face turned red and he slammed his head into the desk, letting it rest there for a while. I gently clapped him on his back as the professor began the lecture.

During the lecture I overheard a conversation that took place in the row in front of me, between Amelia and her friend group.

"No, I swear she was crying during the lesson. Do you think that one of her family members has been infected?" whispered Amelia, one of the more popular girls on the college grounds. Her long curled black hair softly rested on top of her big E cup breasts, wearing a loose white top with "Queen" written across it, with her green bra showing through. As she moved you could see her breasts jiggle along even while they were contained.

"No, I think she's crying over her body. I mean have you seen her flab, she needs to hit the gym," whispered a girl next to Amelia, Molly. Molly is, how to put it, a spoiled bitch. She comes from a wealthy family and lives at the gym, keeping her body thin. Her dark brown hair is styled in long flowing slings with blonde highlights, and, this is mostly gossip, but it's said that she got her tits done when she became friends with Amelia out of jealousy. Now she sports a pair of DD tits, a small but firm ass and dresses scantily. Her low cut top gives most people a perfect view into her unnatural cleavage.

"Yeah, or perhaps she's sad about how lunch isn't for another 2 hours" piped the third girl in, Grace. As she talked, she pulled out the gum she was chewing on, and scooted closer in, putting her red dyed hair behind her ear. Grace is the least well endowed out of the group, but her face is very pretty. Large green eyes, full pouty lips and no blemishes or moles to speak of. At Grace's remark, all three of them quietly giggled, and that made my blood boil. Without thinking, I grabbed my water bottle and threw it at Molly, hitting her in the back of the head.

"Aaaaooow!" she yelled, drawing the attention of the hall to her. "What the hell?!" she screamed as she turned around and stared at me. I was standing, with my arm outstretched. My heart beat fast, racing in my chest, and I fumbled over my words, but I managed to utter:

"S-s-shut up," and with my shaky finger I pointed towards the trio. The lecture hall was quiet. The three girls looked stunned at what I'd done, and I felt the same. I then quickly gathered my things and ran out of the lecture hall, continuing until I reached the main entrance, where I looked around for a place to go next.

"What had I done, why did I do that?" I kept thinking to myself. I needed to be by myself. I needed to cool off. I needed to hide. I knew there was an empty lecture hall in the eastern wing, so I decided to head there. My steps echoed in the large empty hallways on my way there, and I felt myself calming down from the outburst in lecture. Arriving at lecture hall E2, and I noticed the door was ajar. I decided to poke my head through, and I heard muffled sobs mixed with panting. The door opened a bit more and I snuck into the lecture hall to see who was crying. I closed the door quietly behind me and looked out over the hall, and that's when I saw her. Victoria.

But what I saw her doing was something else. Sitting in a chair with both her legs spread open on the desk in front of her, her pants thrown to the side, revealing her large thick creamy white thighs, with a semi-stuffed belly rising and sinking as she panted, her backpack propped up next to her. Plastic wrap, empty containers, candy wrappers and several cans of various drinks had carelessly been scattered across the table and floor. Victoria's right hand had found its way between her legs, pressing down her large tummy, stroking her pussy furiously. Her left hand was lodged deep within her bag, rummaging through it until she pulled out a large plastic wrapped sandwich.

With both of her hands she removed the wrap quickly, squirming and panting while doing so, before quickly returning her hand down to her pussy to quelch her horniness. In a mixture of tears, panting and loud moaning, she sped up her fapping while she shoved the sandwich into her salivating mouth. In one motion, the whole sandwich disappeared into her stomach, which caused her to moan loudly, before once again speeding up her masturbating as more tears escaped her eyes.

I was stunned. I stood there watching her from afar, as I felt the blood rush to my dick as it grew hard in mere seconds. My breathing grew heavy from this lewd scene, and I instinctively reached for my cock and began stroking it through my shorts. I started walking towards her, still stroking my dick, and I smelt her intoxicating aroma. A mix of sweat, pussy juices and strawberries filled my head as I was mere feet away from her. Still not noticing me, she leaned forward, reaching out for a large bottle of soda, but couldn't make it as her bloated belly hindered her. Victoria's whole body was drenched in sweat, she must have been at it for hours.

Still trying to reach the bottle, she let out a disheveled moan, crying out as she rubbed her clit harder and harder. Through her panting and moaning, she squealed:

"Why?! Why did I have to catch the *moan* stupid virus?! I need to drink, but I also need to *pant* cum. I can't stop rubbing my pussy, but I'm so *loud moan* thirsty..." she uttered in her needy state, which caused me to grab the bottle and I raised it towards her.

When I did that, she immediately tensed up, and one of the reddest colors spread across her entire face. We maintained eye contact for several seconds, which I took as a chance to admire her beautiful face. Her face was completely drenched in sweat, her brown hair clinging to her face while her eyes were puffy and red. I wanted to help, to please her. Carefully, but gently, she started rubbing her pussy again, still keeping eye contact with me as I unscrewed the bottle and pressed it towards her lips. Eagerly she started drinking it, emptying the whole thing in under 20 seconds. She let out a soft moan and said: "Thank you."

I smiled down at her, tossed the empty bottle to the side, and gently placed my large hand on her soft thigh. A shot of pleasure ran through her body, causing her to have a mini orgasm. Looking directly at me, she nodded her head and whispered to me:

"Please, more." I returned the nod, and began gently caressing her left thigh, running my fingers in circles across the slick skin of her thigh. "Harder please, I need it!" Victoria moaned as she rubbed her pussy faster. In response I grabbed a fistful of each thigh in my hands and squeezed, causing Victoria to moan in pleasure. I lowered my lips to her left thigh, gently kissing and licking it, as I felt her salty sweat running across my tongue. This drove her wild. Her hips rose up in the air, shaking violently as two of her fingers were deep inside her pussy going in and out. "Go between my legs please!" she moaned, trying to catch her breath between her rapid orgasms.

"I need to feel your tongue inside of me!" Not wanting to keep her any longer, I crawled under her luscious thigh and pulled out her fingers before sticking my face into her warm and extremely wet clean shaven pussy. As I made contact a loud gasp came from Victoria, and as I looked up from her pussy, she intensively sucked on her fingers that, moments before, were inside of her, before grabbing her bag and pulled out a container, and began stuffing herself with its contents as I continued swirling my tongue around, playfully sucking on her clit while using my hands to massage her thighs and pussy lips.

She spasmed several times, as wave after wave of pleasure hit her. Continuing to stuff herself, I watched as pounds upon pounds of food disappeared into the lustful hole that was moaning like she was in heat. After 15 minutes of this, I saw as her mostly empty bag collapsed onto the ground, and her hips rose once again. They shook violently, so I grabbed a hold of them to keep them in place, as I heard Victoria scream out in pleasure:

"YES, YES! I can feel it! This is it! I'm cumming!" And with that, her pussy tightened one last time before a flood of pussy juices squirted onto my face, drenching me in the process. Victoria moaned and panted more loudly than ever before for a solid minute, before finally collapsing in her chair, panting heavily, as I caught her legs as they gave out from her.

Making my way out from between her legs, I sat myself down in the chair next to her. We sat there in silence for almost 7 minutes, and I watched as her chest rose and sank, and we relished in the ecstasy both of us had experienced. Then Victoria broke the silence.

"Oh, my, God, I can't believe we just did that," and as she whispered the word she covered her face with her hands and began once again to quietly cry. Straightening myself up in the chair I placed my hand on her arm and began gently stroking it.

"Don't cry please," I softly said to her.

"No, y-you don't understand. N-now y-you know that I-I-I got the virus. This i-is so embarrassing. What will you think of me? D-d-d-do you think I'm some kind of slut who masturbates and stuff myself silly in every l-le-lecture hall I can? To have the guy I like walk in on m-" and she suddenly stops, realizing what she'd said. Quickly turning away from me, she shielded her face from me, as a warm smile spread across my face.

"You like me?" I asked and gently touched her shoulder as she violently shook her head.

"No, that's not at all what I said," she said nervously.

"You don't?" I said, trying to contain the joy that tried to wrestle its way out of my body through the smile that started to grow, even as I tried to keep it down.

"No-o-o. I mean yes... I," she stumbled cutesy over her words. Still turned away from me, she tried to gather herself before continuing: "Alright, so I may have a small, mega crush on you since the first time you talked to me. You took interest in me, asking me about what I liked and stuff, which not many do. I dunno, I just like you okay..." As she now turned to face me, I couldn't control myself. I lunged forward and pressed my lips to hers, kissing her deeply. When I pulled away, she was almost as red as when I handed her the bottle, but with a small shy smile on her lips.

"I really like you too, you know," I said, as my heart skipped several beats. The only thing that escaped from her lips was a soft:

"Oh, okay."

After about another minute of silence, Victoria looked at me and said:

"Are you okay with me, uhh, having the virus?" I gently placed my large hand on hers, wanting to reassure her.

"I'm gonna be honest. I have never been so turned on in my life. Besides, I loved how you looked when you were all needy and hot."

"That's good, I suppose," Victoria said as she tried to hide her embarrassed smile. I could feel how her eyes wandered over my body, like there was something she searched for. "I, uhm, oh this is so embarrassing. I've noticed that bulge in your shorts ever since I came," she gently bit her lips as her eyes locked onto it. That's when I also noticed it. I had been too occupied with pleasing Victoria, that I had forgotten how my cock ached and throbbed. "And I was kinda thinking that since you've helped me so much with my, uhh, needs... that I could maybe help you?" and I watched as her face turned even redder.

"I mean, if you're offering I won't turn the offer down," and I chuckled as I had no idea how to properly answer her offer. Victoria's eyes lit up and she eagerly nodded.

"Okay, well you can remain seated, I guess, and I'll make my way between your legs." As she stood up, I could finally get a proper view of her body. Still pant-less, I could see the remnants of her juices run down her thighs, forcing its way out the crevice of her large thighs. Her bloated belly really stuck out now. Stuffed to the brim with the food she had consumed during her masturbation session, she looked like she was 6 months pregnant. It scantily hung out from her now drenched light gray T-Shirt, with it not being able to contain her enlarged belly.

Although small, her tits poked up through the shirt, her nipples still hard, and I watched as her chest quickly rose and fell as her excitement grew. Victoria gently rubbed her belly, letting out a groan, as she tried to lower herself between my legs and the desk in front of me. This proved difficult, as she was too wide to fit. Her large butt caught the corner of the desk, which caused her to move forward, which made her large belly press into my crotch. As she kept trying to push herself down to the floor, her belly continued to rub up and down my cock, which caused me to pant and squeal as it became harder and harder to contain myself.

After trying for 30 seconds, she finally got down on the floor with her knees bent and with her legs folded under her, resting her bloated belly on her thick thighs. It was not quite large enough to cover them, with her white skin poking out from the sides of her belly. Victoria looked up at me with her big beautiful hazel eyes, tucking her wet hair behind her ears and placing her hand on my lap.

"Well, at least I made it down here,'' she softly joked. "Can I take it out now?" she asked as her fingers lightly graced my bulge through my shorts.

"Yes," I moaned in response to Victoria's small finger touching it. Grabbing a hold of the shorts, I raised my hips as she slid them down to below my ankles, while doing the same to my underwear. My 7 inches of pride stood hard as can be in front of Victoria's face. Her eyes were locked on it, and I thought I could see a little bit of drool escape her mouth.

"I-i-it's so big..." Victoria slowly said as she reached for it. Her small soft hands felt heavenly as they touched my warm shaft. "It feels nice and warm in my hands," she said as both of her hands grabbed a hold of it. Slowly stroking it, she stared at it intently, biting her lower lip as she started to pump it faster. My breathing quickened as I let out more and more moans. Suddenly she planted a kiss on the head, causing shivers to run up my spine. While down there, she took a deep sniff of my cock and breathed out as a moan escaped her lips. "Your dick smells amazing," she said as she took an even deeper whiff of it. "C-c-could I suck it, please?"

12