A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart beat quicker than ever, and all I could manage to say was a mumbled yes as I looked down at her gorgeous face staring with lust towards the head of my cock.

"I've n-never done t-t-this before, I hope I can take it all, like in the videos," she cautiously said, while running her soft tongue from my head down to my balls.

"I just saw you eat a whole foot long in a single go, I think you can manage just fine," I said while gently caressing her hair. Blushing once again, she shyly responded:

"I guess you're right about that," and with that she took my cockhead into her warm mouth, and began to lower her head gently, taking it inch by inch. Her wet mouth engulfed it slowly, her tongue gradually pressed against more and more of my cock. When almost completely in, I felt her tight throat tighten even further, massaging my cock as the last 2 inches slid in. Victoria closed her lips around it and I could feel her tongue gently running around the space in her mouth not occupied by my cock.

"That feels good, really good," I managed to say in between my moans. "You're amazing, you know that Victoria?" I said while gripping the seat with both my hands. Her eyes lit up at my praise, with tears of joy streaming down her face. Seeing her reaction I continued: "You're incredibly beautiful. Your curves are everything I've dreamt of in my life. Your stomach is incredibly sexy and the way you packed away the food was mesmerizing." She started sucking faster, and I could see that her right hand had started vigorously stroking her pussy once again, while her left hand caressed her bloated belly, before quickly making its way under her shirt and started playing with her nipples.

Her sucking became faster, hungrily taking my cock in and never letting go, her muffled moans told me she enjoyed it as much as I did. With the increased sucking, I could feel myself tens up. This was it. With all my willpower I almost screamed out in pleasure:

"Victoria, you're amazing. I don't care about that stupid virus, I love you and your amazing body!" I took a deep breath before blurting out: "I'm cumming!" With those words I felt the warm, thick fluid rushing through my shaft and I shot my biggest load ever down her throat. I heard Victoria's moans and I felt how her throat milked my cock for everything it had. She continued to suck even after I was done cumming. Her body spasmed as her body sunk in on itself, where she had had a big orgasm herself.

I gently pulled out of her throat, seeing a string of saliva connecting my slick semi-flaccid cock with her mouth. Before she pulled away, she planted one last kiss on it, and I took her right hand and led it to my mouth, where I sucked her pussy juices off it.

"You, uhm, tasted amazing," she said as she stood up. "Your cum tasted great as well, all warm and sweet," she continued before sitting down next to me, resting her head upon my shoulder. I pulled my underwear and shorts back on, as I felt her arm hug my waist. "Did you mean it?" Victoria asked.

"Mean what?"

"What you said just before now, all that praise, how you thought I was amazing. Did you mean all of that?" she asked as she stared longingly into my eyes.

"Of course I meant it. I've eyed you for quite some time. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it," I said as I hugged her back. In my ear, she whispered:

"So, you've been e-eyeing me, perv."

"Says the one who masturbated in the lecture hall," I retorted back, squeezing her bare thigh. She got quiet, and muttered:

"I guess you're right."

We sat there, holding each other for around 5 minutes, with me gently rubbing her belly, as I felt how stuffed it was. I tried to squeeze it, but due to the large amount of food in it, it did not bend to my fingers. I planted a sloppy kiss on it, leaving a nice hickey on Victoria's creamy white skin, before I pulled away and stood up.

"As much as I'd like to continue, I do believe that the best course of action would be to clean up our mess and head to our next lesson. Do you have anything else to wear, since, you know, you're quite drenched."

"Yes, I have another shirt and a towel in my bag. C-c-could you perhaps start with the cleaning while I dry myself off and change shirts?"

I nodded and handed her her backpack, right before I started gathering the containers, putting plastic wrap and candy wrappers in them and cleaning up crumbs and spillage. Victoria gently poked my shoulder and said:

"Could you please hand me my b-bra? I took it off and it's right n-n-next to you." I grabbed it and handed it over to her. I looked as she held it up, before she turned away and shyly said: "Please turn around. I-I don't want you to see my breasts yet." I turned around, as I jokingly said:

"You know, I think that I've seen something a bit more private than your breasts today."

"I-I-I know, but I want to wait a bit, for you to see me completely naked..." she stammered out while I heard how she removed her shirt.

"So there will be a next time..." I smugly said, putting away some containers.

"Shush," she said cutesy. "Of course there will be a next time, you're my boyfriend after all." My heart skipped a beat.

"Her boyfriend, I'm her boyfriend and she's my girlfriend!" I thought to myself.

"Okay, you can turn around now," she said, pulling me out of my trance. As I did she stood there, hands and arms pressed over her belly while wearing an oversized red and blue striped button up shirt, with her thighs stretching out the material of her jeans. "I-i-it's my f-father's shirt. When I eat like this *she gestured to her belly* my normal summer clothing doesn't fit me..." I grabbed a hold of her and pulled her in for a hug, her belly pushed against my crotch, while I rested my chin on her head due to our height difference.

"You look adorable," I said while holding her gently, and as she buried her face in my chest I heard her muffled voice saying:

"Thank you".

After we released each other, we finished cleaning up. On our way out, I grabbed the gray shirt she had worn from her backpack.

"Can I keep this?" I asked her. Giving me a suspicious look, I continued: "I want to keep it as a memory you know. And while we aren't together, I can smell it and think of you, girlfriend." At the mention of girlfriend her face lit up and she excitedly nodded her head in approval. I stuffed her shirt into my bag next to the pamphlet, before I grabbed her hand as we walked out of the hall.

End of chapter 1.

12