A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 03

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
5.6k words
4.68
11.3k
13
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was Saturday, and Victoria was going to come over to my house for the first time. Yesterday, as we were about to say our farewells, we decided that she'd come over around 4:00 pm, to join me and mom for dinner before we spent some alone time for ourselves. I woke up a bit late, and I heard how mom was vacuuming downstairs. Putting on some clothes, I headed downstairs, where I saw mom in the midst of cleaning the living room, making sure to get all the crumbs and dust out of the carpet. Sneaking up behind her, I quickly hugged her soft body tightly before releasing her.

"Oh my! Sweetie, you surprised me!" she exclaimed, turning the vacuum cleaner off.

"I see you're cleaning," I said as I looked around the room. The shelves were dusted, as was the TV, she had removed much of the clutter that had occupied the sofa table for the past year, and even changed the lightbulb in the ceiling.

"Well of course I've had, and you should too. It is YOUR girlfriend coming over in 5 hours, so better start cleaning John. Can you clean the kitchen while I move on to the bathrooms?"

"Of course I can mom," I said as I headed to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna grab some breakfast while I'm at it!" I shouted to mom. The fridge was pretty empty, but I grabbed what I needed.

"I'm gonna go grocery shopping later today. Gonna buy some ingredients for dinner tonight. I was thinking of making risotto with a create your own dish type of dinner. I don't know what she likes so I was thinking of making some crispy fried chicken, shrimp, sausage, maybe some green alternatives as well," I heard mom saying before turning on the vacuum again. If it was one thing my mom loved doing, it was cooking and baking. Always being a passion of hers, she made it her goal to try preparing as many new meals as she could. This had its effect on her body, since she often ate most of what she cooked, she had piled on the pounds, but she didn't care. As long as she was healthy, she was happy, mom always said.

I got to cleaning the kitchen, wiping all countertops and scrubbing the oven clean, taking out the trash, throwing on a new red tablecloth and dusting the windowsill together with all of mom's porcelain bird statues that occupied it. After I was done cleaning the kitchen, I cleaned the mess that was my room. All together it took a bit more than 3 hours, and I had started to sweat, but I decided not to shower, but instead to go out jogging, now motivated to start staying in shape for Victoria.

While running through the neighborhood, all who I passed by wore masks, while keeping distance from other groups. As I turned a corner, running through the street next to mine, I heard something familiar coming from the Collins' property. Looking into their front yard, I saw nothing out of the ordinary, and it sounded like it was coming from the backside of their house. I didn't want to disturb, but curiosity got the better of me and guided me to the backside of their house.

As I walked closer, I could hear the moans and grunts of two people. Their backyard was sealed off by a 7 or so foot tall fence, making it so I couldn't peak in. Searching around for something to hold my weight, I found a box which I could stand on to look over their high fence. Peering into their small backyard, I saw how Mr. and Mrs. Collin were fucking like crazy. Mrs. Collin was laying on the outdoors table, having her legs on Mr. Collin's shoulder, getting rammed by her husband's cock. Thrusting in and out, the large man that was Mr. Collin grunted loudly as he pounded Mrs. Collin's pussy, causing the whole table to shake back and forth in time with his thrusts.

Mrs. Collin had always been an attractive woman, but now she was downright gorgeous. Her tits were big, larger than I had presumed and covered in freckles, with her long ginger hair laying spread out on the table. Incredibly thick, her ass cheeks were making loud clapping noises as they slapped together from her husband's pounding. Her belly looked chubby, jiggling back and forth from the thrusts, and she rubbed it intensely as she moaned uncontrollably. Mrs. Collin's face was really attractive, her small but almost glowing green eyes that had transfixed me many times during my upbringing, her thin but prominent lips smeared with messy red lipstick complementing her hair nicely, and her cute small nose.

I could now see her grabbing a large hot dog from a chair situated next to the table, where three more laid, along with a couple of beers. Raising it to her mouth, she licked off the condiments before shoving the whole thing into her small mouth, and while still holding onto it, she started sucking on it, pulling it in and out as her moans became muffled. Mr. Collin grabbed her hips harder and thrusted even faster, which caused her to cum around his cock and her sucking got faster. The hot dog got shoved all the way down, and I could see it traveling down her throat, bulging its way down as Mrs. Collin grabbed one of the beers and started chugging it, emptying it in seconds. With a satisfied groan, Mrs. Collin threw the empty to the side, and that's when she locked eyes with me.

Keeping eye contact, she smiled and gave a little wave to me as she grabbed another hotdog and licked it clean off before taking the sausage out of the bread. Stuffing the bread into her mouth, she swallowed it easily as she placed the large grilled sausage between her tits, placing her hands on her large tits and began fondling them. Bouncing between her large mounds, the sausage appeared and disappeared between them several times, as her moaning increased. The grease from the sausage mixed with her sweat, and I saw as she blew a kiss my way, her husband was too busy pounding to notice what she was doing.

Removing her hands from her tits, she grabbed the sausage and in one motion, she slid it into her mouth, almost perfectly fitting between her red lips, as it slid down without any resistance. My mouth gaped open as I witnessed her erotic display. I could see her laughing in pure pleasure, looking at me with a needy stare as she put two fingers into her mouth, sucking vigorously on them as she moaned. With her other hand, she gestured to me to come join them, but that's when I jumped down from the box and headed home, a raging boner in my shorts to boot.

As I arrived at home, I ran straight to the restroom, throwing off my clothes and jumping into the shower. To quell my urges, I turned the knob so cold water ran down my body, quickly cooling me off.

"So, the virus has made its way into our neighborhood," I thought to myself while washing and scrubbing myself clean. I felt incredibly bad for having spied on the Collin's, feeling like I was cheating on Victoria.

When I finished the shower, I dried myself off and styled my hair, then walked into my room, closing the door behind me. I got dressed, and as I exited my room, I noticed the heavenly smell of mom's cooking that filled the entire house. Heading down into the kitchen, I saw mom furiously working away in the kitchen, having three pans lined up on the stove, each sizzling with something in them. A large pot filled with boiling water occupied the last space on the stove, with mom carefully pouring in rice.

"Jesus mom, are we feeding an army?" I jokingly said as I snatched a carrot piece from the cutting board.

"No, but I've prepared a lot so we can later heat it up as leftovers. I won't be at home a lot next week and I don't want you to go hungry," she said, while also grabbing a carrot piece.

"Well, I appreciate it mom," giving her a quick kiss on her cheek as I walked out of the kitchen, heading upstairs to my room.

For the next hour, mom continued to work in the kitchen while I picked out some nicer clothes, a blue polo shirt and a pair of black jeans, studying as I waited for Victoria to arrive. The doorbell rang. Running down the stairs, I saw how mom, still wearing her apron, also peeked her head out from the kitchen.

"Wait!" she said as she ran up to me. "I need to fix your collar, it's all messy in the back," she told me as she was straightening it out for me. "Alright, you're good to go. Don't keep her waiting now John," pushing me towards the door. I slowly opened the door, and there Victoria stood, her hands cupped together in front of her. Victoria was wearing a mask over her mouth, along with a mint green summer dress with a flower pattern that went below her knees, flattering her curvaceous hips. It showed a bit of cleavage, which my eyes instantly locked onto. Her long brown hair was braided neatly into one long braid that went down her back.

"Hi, thank you for coming over," I said as I stepped aside to let her in.

"I wanted to, so n-no need to thank me," she quietly said as she stepped into the small hall.

"Hi!" mom said in an excited tone, running up with her arms out. Embracing Victoria in a big hug, mom pulled away after a few seconds. "Soo, you must be Victoria! It's very nice to meet my son's girlfriend, he's told me many good things," she said while looking Victoria up and down.

"I-i-it's very nice to meet you too Mrs. Lewis," Victoria said with a low voice, her mask dampening her words.

"You can take that mask off and go into the living room, I'll be in the kitchen finishing our dinner," mom said, while grabbing hold of my arm. Victoria took her mask off, and I could see her embarrassed smile as she walked to the living room. Mom turned to face me, bringing me into a hug as well.

"She's quite the cutie," mom said while holding me in her arms.

"Mom..." I groaned as I tried to wriggle my way out of her embrace.

"Now you take care of her, she seems sweet. And sweet girls deserve a caring guy," she said as she released me.

"Alright, I get it. And I will, I promise," I said as I felt myself blushing. "I won't be like dad."

"That's good. Now go and entertain her, and I'll call once dinner is ready," mom said as she walked into the kitchen, hearing how she took out another bowl from the cupboard.

Entering the living room, I saw Victoria sitting neatly on the couch, her hands in her lap as her eyes wandered across the room. Also deciding to sit down, I took my place at the other end of the couch. Sitting there awkwardly for a bit, I decided to break the silence.

"Sorry about my mom, she's a bit... over affectionate," I said while glancing over at Victoria.

"Don't be, I kinda liked it, getting hugged by her. My mom doesn't do that..." Victoria quietly said.

"She doesn't like showing affection?" scooting myself closer to her.

"Not that mom doesn't like to, it's just that she doesn't have time, or she's tired. She's always been that way..." Victoria says as she looks down in her lap, playing with her dress a little.

"I'm sorry, but I can safely say I think that my mom would love to give you more affection," I joke softly now sitting next to Victoria. A tear forms in her eye, running down her cheek.

"T-t-thank you John," she said with a stammering voice. I put my arm around her, pulling her closely in as she reaches around my waist with her arm, squeezing her body into mine.

"Wanna watch something?" I asked, reaching for the remote.

"Sure, you can pick anything you want, I don't really mind," she said as she hugged me tighter. While watching a show, we cuddled up, holding each other gently. After half an hour, we switched positions, with me moving further up the couch, while Victoria rested her head in my lap as I began gently scratching her scalp. After 5 episodes, mom yelled from the kitchen:

"Dinner ready! The couple can make their way to the dinner table." Victoria's face blushed as she got up from the couch, with me hitting pause on the show, as we made our way to the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, mom had stacked three large plates on the counter, and I noticed that she was wearing one of her finer red blouses.

"Don't just stand in the doorway you two. Grab a plate Victoria, guests go first. Take as much as you want, eat until you're almost full. There's a chocolate fudge cake baking in the oven, so leave some room for it." Victoria approached the counter, shyly grabbing a plate before scooping up a large pile of risotto and grabbing a bit of everything, three sausages, some fried chicken, a few shrimps, beans and roasted vegetables. When she was done, she sat down at the table, waiting for us to take our seats. Both me and mom prepared our meals, mom grabbing a lot more than me, before sitting down at the table, me next to Victoria.

"Oh, you can dig in sweetie," she gestured to Victoria. "You look like you're starving." Raising her fork, Victoria pierced a shrimp with it and took some risotto as she lifted it to her mouth. Wrapping her lips around her fork, her eyes lit up as she started chewing the food.

"Oh my god! This is one of the best meals I've ever had!" Victoria exclaimed, before shoving another forkful of food into her mouth.

"I'm so glad you liked it that much!" mom joyfully replied as she also started eating. As the minutes flew by, sitting around the table, eating, talking, laughing, I really enjoyed having Victoria sitting next to me, and that both of the women I loved the most were getting along so well made me feel happy. However, mom had to ruin it with childhood stories...

"So, when John was little, he hated pants. Every time we went out and I turned my back, he would take them off and start running around. I tried to get him to put them back on, but he would instead yell at the top of his lungs: 'You can't contain my legs, my legs are free!'" Both Victoria and mom laughed together, as I sat there unamused at my mothers stories of my childhood. Victoria must've noticed, gently placing her hand on my thigh and started to caress it, as she smiled at me.

As the dinner went on, I noticed how Victoria sped up her eating, shoving more and more food into her mouth, easily swallowing all of it. Victoria grabbed another plate full packed of food and started to dig in.

"My, my, someone seems to be enjoying my cooking," mom said teasingly. Victoria's face grew red as she put her fork down, staring down into her lap. "I didn't mean to embarrass you Victoria, I feel flattered that you enjoy eating so much of it. Speaking of which..." mom got up from her chair and went over to the pot, grabbing another portion as well. "...I might want some more myself," mom said with a faint melody to her voice.

We continued eating, Victoria's pace once again picked up, getting faster and faster as she got closer to finishing her meal. As Victoria was about to finish her meal, mom suddenly said:

"Wanna stay the night Victoria?" As mom said that, Victoria suddenly started choking on her food, violently coughing. I dunked her on her back with the palm of my hand as she coughed up rise and saliva as it flew across the table, hitting mom right in the face.

"Are you okay Victoria?" I asked her as she began to catch her breath. Looking at me with teary eyes, she managed to utter:

"Y-yeah, umm, staying the n-n-night? I don't know..." Wiping away the spit and food bits from her face, mom looked a bit worried, her eyes filled with concern.

"I'm so sorry for catching you by surprise, but yes, I asked if you wanted to sleep over. You're such a lovely guest, so I'm sure that both of us would love for you to stay the night, right sweetie?" mom said as she looked at me.

"I'd like that, i-if you want to of course," I responded as I gently rubbed Victoria's back. Victoria went quiet for a moment, thinking about the offer.

"Okay, I'll stay the night. Thank you Mrs. Lewis," Victoria said, having recomposed herself enough to look back at mom. "But, what will I wear, and I don't have a toothbrush," Victoria shyly said, lifting her glass of water to her lips, taking a sip.

"First, you can call me Alexandra, and second, you don't have to worry about that. We have plenty of spare toothbrushes lying about, you can pick one to be yours. And for sleeping clothes, you can borrow some of mine. I only seem to be a bit bigger than you," mom laughed as she jiggled her breasts and slapped her tummy in a joking manner. Both me and Victoria got real quiet, red as can be, glancing at each other with a startled stare.

"Did I embarrass both of you? I'm sorry, but you just look soo cute sitting there together, blushing," mom said as she herself blushed from her actions. "Well, you two can go and do something else, perhaps pick out a toothbrush and some nightclothes for Victoria, while I put away the dishes. I'll call you when the cake is ready, I need to add the cream cheese to it." Me and Victoria both stood up, thanking mom for the delicious meal, before heading towards the restroom.

"Are you okay?" I asked Victoria, while opening a cabinet on the wall, searching after the packet of toothbrushes.

"No, I feel so embarrassed, you?"

"S-same," I said as I pulled out the packet. "Pick anyone you like," handing it to her. Contemplating her choices, she pulled out the purple toothbrush and handed me back the packet.

"I'll take this one," Victoria said, holding it tight in her hand.

"You thought about that way too long," I jokingly said, putting the packet back inside the cabinet.

"Hey, I didn't take that long," she said as we both laughed, standing there like idiots for a full minute.

"Alright, you can go into my mom's room, which is down the hall to the left. Just search her wardrobe for anything to wear," I said while walking out of the restroom.

"Oh, right, I'll do that," Victoria said. I went into my room and watched as Victoria's wide hips swayed gently as she walked, before she disappeared as she entered mom's bedroom.

Waiting for half an hour, scrolling through my usual apps on my phone, I heard footsteps coming closer towards my door. Victoria's beautiful face appeared before me.

"Found anything you like?" I asked.

"Mmm hmm, I hope you'll like it too," she said with a shy smile. My curiosity peaked, and I sat up in my bed.

"I'm sure I will," I said, as she walked into the room, still wearing her mint green dress, holding something behind her back. "The clothes you've picked I assume?" pointing towards the thing behind her back.

"Yes, and y-y-you'll see it l-later," Victoria stuttered as she made her way over to me, putting the clothes under my bed and sitting herself next to me. Shaking an Xbox controller in my hand, I asked:

"Wanna play some Halo?" She grabbed the controller from me.

"I'd love to, but I've never played Xbox, or shooters in general."

"Don't worry, I'll teach you," I said as I turned on the Xbox and selected Halo. I taught her the basics, and we started playing the main story. After each mission we completed, I planted a kiss on her cheek, causing her to slightly twitch in pleasure, before she almost always pushed me away playfully. We played for a little over an hour and a half, before mom yelled:

"The cake's ready!"

We paused the game, heading down to the kitchen, and when we entered, a magnificent view awaited us. A large, deep brown chocolate cake with cream cheese spread on top stood at the center of the table. Mom stood next to it, holding a cutter in her hand.

"I hope you're hungry, as this cake is ready to be eaten," she proudly said. I heard a faint growl come from Victoria's stomach.

"It looks amazing mom," I responded as both me and Victoria sat down.

"How big would you like it Victoria?" mom asked as she gently drove the cake cutter into the chocolate cake.

"Uhm, I don't know, a medium sized piece please?" Mom started measuring up a piece.

"Say stop whenever you want."

"Stop, that's good," Victoria said as the cutter approached a sixth of the total cake. Adding a little bit more, mom cut through the cake and gently lifted it out, leaving threads of melted fudge over the tablecloth.

12