A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me get it," mom said as she ran her finger under the threads of fudge, wrapping them around her finger before licking it off. "Now for you John," she said and started cutting another piece, significantly smaller, before cutting a final piece for herself, which was a nice middle ground between mine and Victoria's pieces. The cake tasted amazing, the fudge and chocolate melting on your tongue, and with the cream cheese being strawberry flavored, it added a creamy fruitiness to the dessert.

Victoria hungrily devoured her slice, always stuffing more of the rich chocolate into her mouth. Even though she had the largest piece out of the three of us, she finished her first, having eaten it all as I was halfway through mine.

"Thank you so much for this delicious desert, Mrs. Le-, I mean Alexandra. One of the best cakes I've had," Victoria said as she rested her hand on my lap, squeezing it gently.

"It was the least I could do, and I appreciate your kind words. Are you sure you don't want some more, there's still two thirds left."

"No, I'm fine," Victoria quickly said as she looked at me, and I saw her eyes staring longingly at me. A bit of drool escaped her lips, which she quickly wiped away with a napkin. I smiled at her, which caused her to turn her head away from me as she probably figured out that I noticed her drooling.

After all of us had finished eating, I wrapped the cake in plastic before placing it into the relatively full refrigerator while Victoria helped with putting away the plates in the dishwasher.

"Did you find anything special among my collection?" mom asked Victoria, with an underlying mischievous tone. I saw as Victoria's face became completely flushed, the red coloration practically radiating off her cheeks. She shyly nodded, staring holes through the floor.

"That's great, I hope it will be comfortable..." drawing out the last word. "Well, I'll be on the couch for the next hour, before I head to bed. Whatever you decide to do, I won't mind." She quickly left the room, leaving me and Victoria standing there, both embarrassed. I took a deep breath as I turned to Victoria.

"Wanna watch 'The Fellowship of the Ring' while we, maybe cuddle up on my bed?" I asked, trying to break the tension that had been created by mom. Victoria eagerly nodded, grabbing my hand as we went to my room. When I opened the door, Victoria gently pulled my arm, causing me to turn around.

"Before we start watching, c-could you w-wait outside as I, as I change into the c-clothes I p-picked out?" she stuttered, as she embarrassingly looked away from me. I felt as my eyes lit up at hearing this, nodding with excitement as Victoria closed the door behind her. I stood outside the door for a couple of minutes, eagerly awaiting the moment she would call for me. What had she picked out? Why had she wanted to keep it a secret? What clothing did my mom own that would cause Victoria to react like that? The train of thoughts that had been set in motion was interrupted by Victoria's voice:

"You can come inside now!" My hand shakes with excitement as I pull the door handle down, opening the door. Laying on her side on my bed is Victoria, her long brown hair now undone, dressed in a short, wine red nightgown, only partially covering her stomach which still could be seen spilling slightly out onto the bed, fully showing her bare cute pussy and large luscious white thighs. The nightgown sat loosely around her chest, causing her right nipple to poke through the hole. Her hair was also undone, hanging seductively over her shoulders.

"W-what do you think? Too m-m-much?" she asked cautiously, shifting herself to a sitting position. Walking slowly towards her, I felt my dick grow hard. I crawled onto the bed with her, before pinning her down with my hands, deeply kissing her. Our tongues danced around each other, mixing our saliva as I felt her moan into my mouth. I pulled my mouth away an inch from her, as I breathily said:

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen." Squealing with joy from the adoration, Victoria wrapped her legs around me before our lips met again. We made out for several minutes, me fondling her breasts while we were at it, using the techniques that the masked asian lady had shown me during our encounter. This really riled Victoria up, her moaning and bucking her hips into me, grinding her pussy on one of my legs.

However, I quickly stopped, pulling myself off Victoria as I heard my mom's footsteps coming up the stairs. Victoria groaned needily, her tongue trying to reach mine as she panted, staring desperately at me.

"We can't, not now..." I whispered as I felt my heart sink in my chest.

"Why?" Victoria moaned in an anguished state. "I want you so badly."

"I want you too. You're incredibly hot, and you drive me wild, but my mom will definitely hear us," I said quietly as mom's footsteps walked past my door.

"No..." Victoria softly moaned, wriggling in desperation. "C-could we perhaps *moan* jerk e-each other off? Your mom said she wouldn't *moan* mind..." Victoria said while panting loud and fast, reaching for my boner. "My *moan* p-pussy is so wet and n-needy, it needs your *moan* big c- f-fingers in her," she moaned, rubbing her fingers along her damp slit. It felt good, her hand playing with my cock through my jeans, and I started whispering in her ear, giving it a quick lick as I leaned in close:

"Alright, I'll rub your aching pussy while you stroke my hard cock. But when we're close, let's 69, so we both swallow the other's cum to make less of a mess. Deal?" With that, Victoria lunged at me, kissing me like crazy as she unbuckled my pants.

"I've been so pent up since yesterday," Victoria moaned into my ear, pulling my pants down and releasing my hard cock at the same time. "I've tried to conceal it, but when I saw this nightgown, it drove *moan* me *pant* wild, thinking of how you would ravage my pussy." I reached down to her pussy, gently caressing her soft pussy lips, feeling her wetness. She shivered slightly, as she took my cock into her mouth, while raising her hips for easier access to her throbbing pussy. Taking it completely down her throat, her warm wet mouth started sucking it, squeezing the cockhead with her tight throat. Then she pulled it out, dangling it in front of her face before she stuck her tongue out, playfully gracing the cockhead before running her tongue up and down my shaft, lubing my entire cock with her saliva.

Feeling my throbbing cock lubed up, I softly moaned, and I felt Victoria's hand gently wrapping her small fingers around it, gently stroking it up and down. That's when I decided to insert both my fingers into her, rubbing her clit with them as I bucked my hips in rhythm with Victoria's strokes.

"Your fingers *moan* t-t-they feel *moan* amazing!" Victoria almost screamed the last word as I pushed her clit with my index finger.

"You gotta *grunt* stay quiet," I said while continuing to finger her pussy, making loud wet sounds as they slid in and out of her.

"I-I can't *loud moan* help it, it just feels *loud moan* so good. My pussy just can't stop orgasming!" she exclaims in pleasure as she strokes my cock quicker, cumming around my fingers. I quickly moved to her side, lifting her relatively heavy body onto my lap, before kissing her passionately, not letting up. Victoria reciprocated the kiss as her tongue explored my mouth, moaning into me, her moans muffled by my mouth.

My cock ached and throbbed in her hand, and I could feel myself getting closer to cumming. Tearing myself away from her, I laid down on my back, and I saw Victoria following with me, but I put both my hands on her chest, giving them a quick squeeze in the process, stopping her from reaching my flushed face.

"No, it's time. Turn yourself around and bring that delicious pussy to me," I said as I rubbed her hard nipples, causing her to squeal in pleasure.

"Yes! I'll give it to you," Victoria said lustfully as I felt her heavy weight shift on me, backing up before bringing her soaking wet pussy to my face. Grabbing her hips, I gently pulled her down upon my face, inserting my tongue into her awaiting slit.

"Ohh!" Victoria quickly squealed, "That feels so good, your tongue is incredible." Victoria lowered herself down upon my aching cock, and I felt the back of her throat as she was already deepthroating me. Her gagging sounds speed up, as I felt myself approaching climax. Not wanting to cum first, I plunged my tongue deeper, lifting my body up to better reach, using Victoria's large hips to hold onto.

As I ran my tongue up and down, I inserted a finger into her squirming pussy, causing her to stop sucking me for a moment. I rubbed and licked her simultaneously, beating her enlarged clit over and over, causing her to violently shake her hips. I could hear as Victoria tried to say something, but my cock muffled her words, and she clenched her fist as she slammed it into the bed repeatedly while moaning like crazy. My tongue got flooded by her juices, as one of the largest orgasms I'd ever witnessed came crashing down on me.

Victoria's whole body shook like crazy, as she fell down on top of me, her entire weight placed on me. It wasn't bad, I enjoyed her soft, heavy body pressing down on me, her warmth spreading to my body. I dug my fingers into her soft large butt as she continued squirting, but it became too much. I pulled away from what seemed like gallons of her sweet juices squirting out, hitting my face before soaking the bed. When she fell, she took my cock deep in her mouth, feeling her throat tightening around it, as it massaged my shaft.

With this overwhelming feeling of pleasure, I released my load, shooting it straight down to her stomach. Warm thick streams of sperm flooded out of my tip, moaning loudly as well, not managing to say anything and not having the strength to hold the noises back.

After our orgasms had ended, Victoria pulled out my cock from her warm mouth, and I felt as she sucked the tip and stroked my shaft to drain the last bit of cum from my balls. Then she sat up, rubbing her pussy against me for a few seconds before getting off my face, laying down beside me on her side.

"That was awesome," I softly said, putting my hand on Victoria's thick thigh.

"Yeah it was. Your cum tasted just as good as before, if not a little better," Victoria shyly said as she gently stroked my chest.

"Oh yeah? Do you think Ms. Miranda also enjoyed it?" I teasingly said as I squeezed her soft thigh.

"Shush," quickly placing her finger on my lip, while her face grew to her usual red coloration.

We laid there for a couple of minutes, enjoying each other's bodies. We had to get up and, being silent as mice, we snuck out to the restroom, brushing our teeth before heading back to my bedroom. Cuddling up in bed, I wrapped my arms around Victoria, spooning her as I planted a kiss on her neck.

"Goodnight Victoria," I softly whispered, nestling my face into her hair.

"Goodnight John," Victoria whispered back, and I heard a low growl coming from Victoria's stomach just as I drifted off to sleep.

Waking up an hour later in my dark room, I noticed that Victoria had left the bead, and I heard beeping coming from downstairs, the beeping of the microwave.

End of chapter 3

12