A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 06

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
4.6k words
4.7
8.3k
6
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I want you to stuff other women and pleasure t-them," Victoria said as she interrupted me. "You don't happen to know any other infected women," she chuckled softly as she teased me, nestling her face into my chest, inhaling my scent and pulling me closer.

"Well, now that you mention it, there is one asian lady who's number I've got," I said as I reached over to the nightstand, opened the second drawer from the top and pulled out the piece of paper with the masked asian lady's number written on it. "But, that will have to wait, *yawn* I'm pretty tired and I want to spend some time with my beautiful girlfriend," I whispered into Victoria's ear, gently kissing her on top of her head; putting the phone number back in the drawer, I gently closed it.

"You also have to take pictures after you're done, or I'm not forgiving you," I heard Victoria's muffled voice saying from my chest, which I softly chuckled at. We continued cuddling and holding each other for the next hour, talking about all different kinds of stuff.

"Do you want some water? I'm getting up to go to the bathroom, and wondered if you need anything?" I asked as I pulled away from Victoria's embrace.

"Yes please."

I walked out of the bedroom, heading directly to the restroom where I took a piss, and as I walked out, mom stood directly outside, with her arms crossed across her chest.

"You two have been in there a while, how did she take it?" mom asked with an inquisitive voice, clearly worried about Victoria's well being.

"She took it well, actually she, uhh, quite liked it..." I awkwardly said, trying to not seem too excited at the thought of Victoria's proposal.

"She liked it?" mom asked with a surprised look on her face, taken aback by what I'd said.

"Yeah, I dunno, she thought it was hot that I stuffed other women, as long as I remembered that she's my number 1 priority," I carefully said, a wide happy smile spreading across my face as my body got all tingly from excitement. "You can go and ask her yourself." Mom looked at me dubiously, and walked into my bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I headed downstairs, first checking on Viola, who was still restfully sleeping on the couch, legs spread wide, showing off her pussy. I quickly took a look at it, and noticed that none of the cum I had pumped into her was there. Had she absorbed it? Deciding to find out later, I walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of water. Walking back up the stairs, mom exited my room.

"Victoria does seem okay with all of this. It's not traditional, but as long as both of you are happy, I'm happy. But please, make sure you care for her, she's been through a lot," mom said as she planted a quick kiss on my cheek, heading into her room. Feeling relieved that mom didn't hate me, I walked up to Victoria who once again was propped up on my bed with a crossword resting against her stuffed belly.

"Here's the water," I said as I handed her the glass. Victoria took a deep sip, putting it down on the nightstand next to her.

"Thank you. Your mom asked me some, uhm, personal questions, but it seems that she understands," Victoria said as she went back to doing the crossword, a shy smile on her lips. I laid myself down beside her, pulling out my phone and texting Max that I wasn't feeling well and had gone home. The rest of the day went by pretty fast: I made some lunch for me and mom, carrying Victoria's body to the bathroom when she needed to go. I checked up on Viola several times, but she slept peacefully the entire day. When night came creeping in, I helped Victoria prepare herself for bed, kissing her goodnight as we fell asleep together.

The next morning, I woke up before Victoria. I checked the time on my phone as I got up, 7:45. I decided to call in sick to college, walking out of my room and down the stairs, preparing some breakfast. The whole house was quiet, and I decided to sit myself down in the armchair that stood in the living room, checking on Viola. I started to watch TV, just putting something on to keep me entertained as I started eating. I finished my breakfast pretty quickly, but I remained seated in the armchair, continuing to admire Viola's stuffed body. Her black hair had fallen out of her bun, unraveled all over her face, the blouse ill fitting, trying to cover her tits, but as she'd moved in her sleep, one of them had popped out, resting against bloated belly.

Then Viola's body moved, a soft groan escaped her lips as her eyes slowly opened.

"Oh god, I feel so stuffed..." Viola says to herself as she gently rubs her tummy, starting to look around herself. "W-where am I?" she nervously says, trying to quickly lift herself up but her stomach pins her down.

"You're at my place Viola," I say as I walk over to her, gently placing my large hand on her stomach.

"J-john? How did I get here?"

"Well, after we started driving, you sorta nodded off, without telling me where you lived. So I brought you here," I said, starting to stroke her tummy with my thumb. "You've been asleep for close to a day now." I could see how Viola seemed to really enjoy the gentle touch I was providing, rolling her eyes back as she further spread out on the couch.

"Well thank you very much, I appreciate it," she softly moaned as she now looked back at me. "But the couch? I thought you liked me Johnny," she teased me.

"Well, you are quite heavy. I carried you in here from the car, and the couch was the only comfortable thing on this floor," I said as I planted a soft kiss on her belly, sitting down beside her, pushing her legs back to make room.

"You carried me?" Viola said with a flushed face, clearly enjoying the thought. "Not only tall, but strong too..." she quietly moaned.

"Well, I'm not that strong. I've been trying to workout, but I've never had a passion for it." Feeling myself slightly blush, I hid my face from Viola by shielding it with my hand.

"C-can you show me? Lift me up," Viola said, trying to correct her voice halfway through the sentence, positioning herself in a way that would make it easier for me to reach down under her.

"Okay, but what do you want me to do after? Anywhere you'd like to be carried?" I said, preparing my arms for the heavy lifting I was about to do, doing some minimal, incorrect stretching. I saw how she thought to herself, before her eyes lit up.

"You can just, I don't know... Just sort of hold me in your arms?" Viola said as her face grew redder. I had never seen her act so, submissive before. Laying there helpless, I felt something for Viola, but I can't quite place the feeling. I bent down, putting my hand below her back and the other under her ass, and as I lifted her heavy body up, she giggled like crazy, wrapping her arms around me. I squeezed her ass in return, as she let out a soft moan. I held her like that for a solid 10 seconds, before she said: "This is nice. Really nice... You're quite warm and cuddly."

"You too, your body is really soft and heavy," I said, my arms starting to feel weak.

"You're making me feel so special, so loved," Viola said with a shy voice, hugging me tight. She then looked into my eyes, leaning in as she kissed me deeply. Returning the kiss, I held her in my arms as her tongue found its way into my mouth, moaning into me.

"Ahem," a voice could be heard behind me. Turning around with Viola still held in my arms, I saw mom, dressed in a large T-Shirt, which still only covered half her belly, which had shrunken down a bit, a pair of black panties peeking out from under it.

"H-h-i-i mom..." I embarrassedly said, digging my hands deeper into Viola's soft ass cheek as I tensed up, which caused her to let out a quick moan.

"I see that our surprise guest has woken up, and that you're treating her," mom said, her voice still tired and slightly irritated. I gently put Viola down on the couch again, so that she's sitting upright.

"Hello Mrs. Lewis," Viola said, a slight smugness from her voice, and I saw how she was staring at my mother's belly, then staring at her own. "Your son is quite the man."

"I bet he is, having two women over at once," mom said coldly, her eyes shooting knives at Viola, which Viola really seemed to enjoy. "Could you go and make us some coffee John?" she continued.

"Yeah, I can do that. How do you want yours Viola?" walking towards the kitchen while asking.

"I like it sweet, so some sugar and a lot of cream..." Viola said, lingering on 'cream,' staring my mother in the eyes. Before I closed the kitchen door behind me, I saw how mom took a seat next to Viola.

I started to brew a pot, taking out various of the things that we wanted. I sat down on a chair and pulled out my phone as I waited, looking up at the coffee maker every now and again, until it finally was ready. I poured three cups, pouring in the cream and sugar for Viola, and regular milk for me and mom. Carefully carrying the cups into the living room, mom and Viola sat in silence, not looking at each other. Both of their faces lit up as I entered, mom standing up to help me with her cup as I walked over to Viola and handed her the other cup.

"Thank you so much John," Viola said after having taken a sip from the coffee. "It's perfect, you've truly outdone yourself."

"Oh please," mom groaned as her eyes rolled back, taking a sip as well.

"Well, thank you Viola, I'm glad you liked it," taking a seat next to her, starting to drink my coffee as well. "I called in sick today by the way."

"I should probably also do that, does anyone know where my phone is?" Viola spoke up, checking the room after her phone.

"Maybe it's in your car? I don't recall you having your phone when I carried you in here," I said.

"Could you fetch it for me Jo-" Viola tried to say, but was interrupted by my mom.

"I can fetch it, You don't have to do it John, you've already brewed coffee for us," mom said as she stood up, her breasts jiggling as she was clearly not wearing a bra. "I'll get the car keys." Mom's voice sounded a bit hurt when she said that, turning away from us, mug still in hand. I felt worried about mom. What had happened? I tried to stand up, but Viola quickly wrapped her soft arm around me, causing me to fall back onto the couch.

"Your mom told you she'd get it, so you can stay here. Next to me..." Viola's voice was filled with a lustful tone, hugging my arm closely as she drank her coffee. "Your house is quite nice. I'd like to see more of it." Viola's arm had now released me, trying to crawl into my lap, but not succeeding. I grabbed her under her arm, accidentally squeezing her breast, causing her to moan and shudder, giving me a flirtatious look. I then lifted her onto my lap, carefully so as to not spill her drink, and Viola nuzzled herself against me, planting a soft kiss on my cheek before returning to her coffee.

"You're very comfy, you know," she said with a soft voice. "I want to stay like this forever." She was very needy, her plump and stuffed body cuddled close to me, her weight pinning me to the cushion. But I didn't mind, really enjoying myself. The front door opened, and mom came back in, her expression quickly shifting to a sour one when she saw me and Viola cuddled up. Viola also noticed, and I could feel how she started gently grinding her ass back and forth on my cock, as she happily said:

"You've found it! Thank you Mrs. Lewis, that's so kind of you!" Her grinding increased as her face still kept the same stale, happy expression. Mom handed Viola the phone.

"No problem. You look comfortable," mom said as she glanced suspiciously at the two of us.

"Very," Viola said, her voice dropping an octave as she said it, pressing herself closer to me, her breast rubbing against my chest. "Wouldn't you agree John?" Viola's eyes shifted to mine, anticipating my response. Her grinding had once again sped up, my cock had gotten hard and it felt really good, her rhythmic movements massaging my lap.

"Y-yeah, it's n-nice," I said as I tried to hold back moans, Viola seeming to greatly enjoy my struggle.

"How nice." Mom's face showed a tint of red, but she quickly turned around, stepping out the living room as she made her way towards the stairs. "I'll be in my room if you need anything," she shouted, now heading up the stairs.

Viola then put down her coffee mug, grabbing her blouse with both her hands, pulling it off to reveal her big C-cup tits, which she pressed against me.

"Touch them! Please touch them," Viola softly moaned, grinding harder on my lap. My left hand went under Viola's arm, squeezing her breast, as I began tweaking her nipple. Moaning faster, Viola leaned in close to my face, placing her lips to mine as we kissed each other passionately. I placed my other hand on her belly and started gently stroking it, feeling all the food pressing against her tight skin. We continued like this for minutes, her grinding on my cock with her fat ass, slowly building me up to an orgasm, and with me playing and teasing her nipples.

"I think I'm going to cum," I moaned quietly, and I felt how Viola stopped. "Why did you stop?" Viola giggled, kissing me again before saying:

"So you can carry me to the shower. And I'll only finish you off there."

Quickly standing up with Viola in my arms, my left hand holding her upper body, firmly gripping her breast, and my right squeezing her ass. I rested her on my cock which was painfully erect in my shorts, as I carried her out of the living room and up the stairs, placing her down on the floor. I pulled her black skirt down, revealing her full naked body, plump and bottom heavy with her bloated belly sticking out over a foot from the rest of her. Viola supported her body against me, as she removed my shirt and shorts, giggling like crazy as she saw me naked.

"You're so handsome you know," Viola said as she hugged me tightly, our naked bodies pressed against each other, her belly pushing me away which made it hard for us to hug properly. "Tall, *kiss* strong, *kiss* caring *kiss* and good looking *kiss*. You are a real man. *Kiss* My man," Viola said as she planted kisses all over my chest, slowly guiding the both of us into the shower, turning the knob as water started pouring over us.

"I-I sorta, uhm, belong to Victoria..." I stammered, Viola's body was feeling really good pressed against mine. The shower is small, and with Viola's large body it made for a tight squeeze. I saw how Viola pouted her lips as I said that I belonged to Victoria, before turning around, rubbing her belly over my cock as she spun around, grinding her ass up against me.

"Fuck me John! I'm also your good little girl!" she moaned, grinding her ass into me, her tits and belly pressed against the glass wall. I tightly grabbed her big butt with both my hands, slowly entering my cock into her waiting pussy, eagerly taking me in, clamping down on it. With the limited space in the shower, I started to thrust into Viola, as she let out moans and grunts, enjoying getting fucked by my hard cock.

"God *moan* you're a monster! Am I *moan* good?! Am I *grunt* taking you better than *moan* Victoria? Am I taking your *moan* monster cock better than that little slut?!" Viola screamed out in pleasure. Hearing that, I got a little mad. No one is allowed to call her that. Raising my hand, I brought it down quickly on her large butt cheek, causing large ripples of fat to vibrate out from the impact of my slap. Viola let out a huge cry, which quickly turned into loud moans.

"Oh god! Do that again John! Slap my fat ass harder!" Viola cried out in pleasure.

"You're not taking Victoria's place, but I do like you," I said as I breathed heavily, my hand gently caressing the impacted spot. "If I continue fucking you, will you promise to get along with Victoria and mom?"

"Yes! I'll get along with them, I'll be the best girlfriend for you! I'll share you with Victoria! Please... Continue destroying my pussy with your fat dick as you slap me! The pain feels so good!" Viola quickly blurted out in pleasure, desperate for me to continue. I started thrusting again, satisfied with her answer. As I pulled back, I readied another slap, and I slapped her now wet skin as I rammed her, causing Viola to cry out in pleasure: "Yes! Keep slapping my naughty ass! I deserve it!" I slapped her again, and again, and again, each slap causing Viola to have an orgasm, her pussy contracting around my cock even harder.

"Slapping? That turns you on?" I said as I thrust harder, my palm making contact with her soft flesh as she moans like crazy, her head nodding affirmatively as she pants and moans. My cock starts throbbing and pulsing like crazy, as I start to increase my thrusting,

"Are you *moan* getting close? Then release inside me! Shot your hot *moan* sticky cum in my needy pussy as I cum myself!" Viola screamed out as with one last thrust, I simultaneously slapped her ass hard, as I felt Viola cum hard, squirting all around my cock.

"Take my cum!" I breathily moaned, pulling out and causing Viola to gasp, and as I turned her heavy body around, I tried my best to hold back from cumming. Viola suddenly wrapped her hands around my cock, and she dropped down to the floor, bringing my cock down to her mouth. Viola's plump body and massive ass took up most of the space on the floor, causing me to stand with my feet pressed against her thighs and the wall on either side. Viola started stroking my cock fast, and I couldn't hold it back any longer.

I released my first load on her face, a huge and thick load that could almost cover her whole face, before shooting out again, but Viola pointed it down to her large tits, covering them as well. Taking my spasming cock in her mouth, Viola sucked on it as more and more cum shot out of my tip, greedily swallowing it all. Her belly expanded slightly, stretching her skin further as I kept cumming. Suddenly I felt my legs give out, collapsing over Viola who caught my body. We laid on the shower floor, cuddled closely as I watched how Viola started licking up the cum that covered her tits and face before the water washed all of it away.

"Thank you John. That was so good. Your cum just... wow," Viola laughs, stroking my back. "I think my belly got bigger after swallowing it all." She gently gave her large belly a clap. "You're truly something."

"Let's actually shower," I said as I began standing up, helping her stand up as well. We covered each other in soap, me taking great care to rub it all over her breasts and belly, Viola laughed and returned the favor, stroking my cock and rubbing soap over my chest. After we were done, we dried ourselves off, and Viola said:

"Could you take me to your bed? Although the couch is comfy, I want to rest somewhere else. Somewhere more, intimate..." her voice lingering on the words, stroking my chest.

"You'll have to share with Victoria," I said as I held her tightly against me, her belly keeping me at a distance so I could only reach her hips.

"I said, I didn't mind sharing. Now take me to your bed." Obeying her wishes, I carried her out of the bedroom, both of us still naked, across the hall which was thankfully empty. Quickly walking over to the bed where Victoria was reading a book, having just woken up by the looks of it.

"Oh god! Ms. Miranda? Is that you?" Victoria said with a surprised look on her face as I gently lowered Viola into the bed next to Victoria. "You l-look so much b-b-bigger..."

"You're not so small yourself Victoria, and call me Viola outside of class, I feel like such an old lady when you call me 'Ms. Miranda'. And I guess we can both thank Mr. Handsome over there for this," Viola said as she wobbled her belly side to side, while gently slapping Victoria's stuffed belly.

"I-I mean, in the p-picture you looked a bit, uhm, smaller..." Victoria cautiously said, staring at Viola's naked body that was practically pushed up against her, as they both had to share my queen sized bed. Viola started to slightly blush, and said:

12