A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well we had a wonderful shower together, and he, t-topped me off," Viola softly said as she stuck out her tongue, while staring at my cock.

"T-that's so h-hot," Victoria whispered to herself, which both me and Viola could hear, but I pretended I didn't as I opened my closet to pull out some new clothes for myself, dressing myself before I pulled out a sleeveless white shirt, and tossed it to Viola, who put it on. It did not reach over her tummy, and her tits were still a bit damp, the shirt sticking to her tits like it was glued on, her nipples clearly visible. Damn, both of them look sexy next to each other.

"You like seeing me spill out of my clothes?" Viola teasingly said, letting her heavy brown tits fall out of the shirt.

"You know I do. You're both so sexy laying next to each other you know," I said, both of them smiling shyly back at me, red in their faces. "I'll go get your phone and then I'll check on mom, she seemed a bit down." Exiting the room, I could hear how Victoria and Viola started talking. Grabbing Viola's phone, I headed back upstairs, where both of them were deep in a conversation about the book Victoria was reading. Handing Viola her phone, I headed towards mom's room.

Knocking three times, there was no answer. I tried again and nothing. Decided to peek inside, mom was probably sleeping. When I opened the door, I was immediately hit with a strong intense scent, a mixture of sweat, mom's natural scent and... sex? Loud moaning could be heard from inside, and for some reason, my head filled with her aroma, I decided to glance inside.

Spread on her bed, I saw mom's body laying on her back, her legs wide spread, a red dildo going in and out of her pussy, her moaning and grunting loudly as she masturbated. Her belly had somewhat shrunk down, still being about the size of a 6 months pregnant woman's belly, her large D-cups bouncing wildly in her shirt, which was completely drenched in sweat. I could see that she was wearing headphones, and I could faintly hear how manly moans escaped them, the volume turned up high. Was she listening to audio porn? Even though her scent filled my head, telling me to go in, I pulled back and closed the door gently, my head becoming clear after a minute or so, as I realized I had watched my mom masturbate.

I needed to head out, get away from everyone. It was Tuesday, in the middle of the day, so not many people were outside, except for the elderly, getting their daily dose of exercise. I decided to jog, decently dressed for it, quickly greeting the people I ran past. I tried to repress the memories of mom in her bed, but they were etched into my memory, but I guess I can't blame her. The virus does make women's libido extremely high, and she doesn't have someone to relieve herself with.

I ran to the small park that was on the outskirts of the neighborhood, resting on a bench that faced the open area of the park. It was quiet, not many children playing due to the day, but there was an older gentleman who was heading my way. Approaching me, he asked in a bit of a gruff voice:

"Do you mind if I sit down?"

"Not at all, I was just resting," I responded, taking deep breaths to help me recover from the jog, moving over to make room. He wore a blue loose short sleeved button up shirt, a pair of beige shorts and a boater hat in light materials that covered his bald head.

"Lovely day! Even for late September," he said, and I just nodded, feeling the warm sun on my skin. "What are you thinking about?" he said, not looking at me, instead staring out over the open fields of the park.

"Stuff. You know, the virus," I said, looking the same way.

"Yeah, that sure is something. Anyone you know?"

"My girlfriend and my mom," I said, sighing as the images of mom replayed in my head. "Anyone close to you?" The man was quiet for a second, before saying:

"My daughter. She caught it recently and has been freaking out. I want to help her, but, I don't know how," a sorrow in his voice resonated with me. "We've been talking, over the phone. She lives in Michigan so I can't see her easily."

"Sorry," I said, now looking at him, his expression that of a destroyed man. I guess he noticed, shifting his face and attitude into a forced smile, his wrinkled face becoming more pronounced.

"Thanks son. I guess that you just have to be there for her, comforting her when she's sad, talking to her when she's bored and supporting her when she's low. All I can do anyway."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I quietly say, looking out on the park, I see how a man is currently walking his dog, the only thing moving around us. Sitting there in silence for a few minutes, I decided I had rested enough. I stood up and said: "Thanks for the talk. Gotta continue my run."

"Right. Goodbye, and thanks for talking with me, listening to my woes." Tipping his hat, I started running. Running home.

12