A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 08

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
5.5k words
4.73
6.7k
5
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom continued to stare at me from her position on the floor, pressing the vibrator harder against her clit, waiting for me to act. The entire kitchen is flooded by her scent, the air dense, filling the area with strong and intoxicating pheromones that radiate from her. Taking a deep breath, I felt how her scent dug its way deep into my nose, before traveling up to the brain, causing me to relax. Mom's whole body was shaking, cumming hard as she increased the speed on the vibrator, her large tits jiggling even more, ripples traveling over her large sweat covered thighs, as her dark curly hair clung to her face, crumbs covering her chest.

"H-h-help *moan* m-m-m-me-e J-John!" Mom moans as her legs spread even more, the vibrator gently moving up and down her lips, playing around the same spot. One step forward. My breath quickens as I take another step towards mom, my body starting to feel warm, with my legs buckling under me. Dropping gently down onto the soaked floor, I stared into her drenched pussy, moving myself closer to her. With a shaky finger, I caressed her inner thigh, resulting in her hips jolting up as she squirted forcefully onto my shirt, removing her vibrator.

"I'll help you..." I quietly and slowly whispered, lowering my mouth down to her hairy crotch, as I began licking her swollen lips. Mom tasted sweet, as I wanted to taste more and more of her. Wild moans escaped from her as she writhed in pleasure, having thrown the vibrator to the side. Searching deeper, my tongue licked up her cum which kept flowing, more and more juice entered my mouth as mom continued to have orgasm after orgasm.

"Keep *moan* at it John! You're amazing at this! Keep *moan* eating me out!" mom moans, arching her back, before she suddenly clamps her thighs together, trapping my head between her soft large slabs of meat, keeping me locked to her pussy. I just continue, enveloped by her scent it just drives me to pleasure her even more. Sucking her clit, it pulsates like crazy, and after a few seconds, mom's body violently shakes, causing my body to move with hers as the largest orgasm I've ever witness erupts into my mouth, her sweet fluids running down my throat as she releases the headlock she has around me. I feel how she continues to squirt onto my face and body as I pull back, resting my hands against her stomach.

Catching my breath, I look over at mom who had just stuffed down the last of the chocolate fudge cake, and she scantily stares at me, sucking on her fingers, before she softly commands:

"Fuck me."

"O-okay," I stammer, the dense air filling me as I remove my shorts, my cock already hard, which I quickly guide to her opening, gently inserting it. I start with a slow rhythm, mom seeming to love it, her body orgasming multiple times as I move in and out of her slick passageway.

"Speed *moan* up! I can take it rougher!" mom yells out as she starts bucking her hips upwards, trying to outpace me. I quickly matched her speed, causing her to yell out in even greater pleasure, meeting every thrust with her hips even with her large stuffed tummy pushing her down. "Fuck me harder! Fuck your mom! Make me cum on your huge fucking cock!" she screams in a delirious state, her eyes blank as she pants like an animal in heat, grabbing her large tits and massaging them, pulling and twisting her puffy nipples.

Taking a steady grip around her hips, I start thrusting deeper in, a significant intent behind every movement. Mom gasps and moans, not able to control herself as her body spasms and shakes, waves of pleasure hitting her as she lays on the wet kitchen floor, the cold lighting from the fridge dancing over her plump body as I continue to fuck her senseless.

"Does it *moan* feel good?" I ask as I edge closer, my dick pulsating like crazy, but all she manages to muster are satisfied groans in an agreeing manner. Her tight pussy tightens around my shaft, as one last orgasm erupts from her, causing her to let out a satisfied moan as her body shakes up and down, before her eyes close. I continue to thrust, trying to pull out as I feel how I draw close. As mom went unconscious, I leveraged myself on her bloated belly, feeling my balls swell with cum. I pulled out of her, the cold air from the fridge hitting my tip as I began shooting out ounces upon ounces of cum, hitting and covering mom's swollen plump body. My cock twitched and spasmed as I tried to control it, but lethargy swept over me, my muscles giving out as I collapsed onto the floor, my cock still shooting out strings of cum, covering my body.

3 minutes pass by as I lay still on the floor, breathing heavily as mom's strong scent begins to fade. Hoisting myself up, I look down at mom's cum covered body, the white fluid covering her entire belly, slowly running down the sides as it begins to stick to it, with a pool of jizz having gathered in the crevice of her breasts and bloated belly. Her face has an expression of tranquility, a small and gentle smile peering through the layer of cum.

Definitely bigger than Victoria now, mom's belly had been stuffed to the brim, way beyond her 9 month pregnant looking belly she had when I left. It sticks out a foot and a half from her large breasts, rising and falling as she breathes calmly. I walked over and closed the refrigerator, picking up some of the empty containers and plates scattered across the floor, before I lowered myself down next to mom, picking her heavy body up.

Bridal carrying her out of the kitchen and up the stairs, I placed her gently in her bed, pulling the covers over her. When I had laid mom in her bed, I looked around her room, noticing the state that the room was in. On the bed and on the floor lay a mix of used napkins and sex toys, mostly used vibrators and dildos, a big bottle of lube that has fallen over, her sheets stained and the tub of mango ice cream I had given her before I left having been completely emptied and thrown across the room.

"She must have been really struggling on her own," I thought to myself, running my fingers through mom's sweat drenched hair, sweeping it out of her face. Walking out of the room, I quickly headed over to the bathroom, taking a shower to wash off the cum that had stuck to my skin. Not getting dressed, due to how exhausted I am, I dragged myself into my room, crawling into my bed in between Victoria and Viola. Both of them are sleeping peacefully, and even though it's very cramped with all three of us sleeping next to each other, I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to the alarm going off. My head spun and ached, like I had been drinking the night before, and I felt how my cock was sore and slightly wet. Victoria starts to turn next to me, waking up as well, while Viola seemed to already be awake.

"Hi handsome," Viola softly said, running her long nails over my chest, kissing my cheek. Her bloated stomach pressing down on me as she lays on her side.

"Hi," I responded in a groggy voice, shifting into a sitting position as I planted a quick kiss on Viola's lips, which she eagerly reciprocated. "And hi to you too," I said as Victoria opened her eyes, smiling brightly at me even through the morning fog that clouded her vision.

"You had fun last night?" Victoria said as she looked at my naked body, her interest peaked.

"Yeah, uhh, you could say that. Kassandra was good," I awkwardly said, avoiding the memories with mom. "I got some pictures for you." Reaching over Viola, I grabbed my phone and handed it to Victoria, who eagerly unlocked it, scrolling through my camera roll, and I could hear how she breathed heavily while staring at Kassandra's stuffed body. "I need to get ready for school. I'll bring you some breakfast."

"I want some eggs. Could you boil some for me?" Viola said as she moved her tummy off of me, planting a wet kiss on my shoulder as I got out of bed.

"Yeah, sure. Victoria?" I said, putting on clothes. Victoria was distracted with the pictures, but half heartedly said:

"Whatever you're having I'm fine with." She looked surreptitiously at Viola, her face blushing as Viola triumphantly shined, clearly proud of something. Victoria pointed the phone towards Viola, and I decided to leave them to whatever they were doing.

I made some breakfast, boiling two eggs for Viola, and headed back up, where the three of us ate together, before I gathered my stuff. While readying myself to leave, I quickly peeked my head into mom's room, where she was still sleeping. Her room smelled of sex, and I just let her sleep, catching the bus that went towards college.

Arriving at college, I noticed a significant drought of girls. The halls were a lot more empty, the students speculative and cautious. Max was waiting for me in the main hall, sitting on one of the benches.

"Feeling better?" Max said, standing up to greet me.

"What?" I said, caught off guard by his question.

"You called in sick, remember?"

"Oh, right. It was nothing bad, it seemed worse than it was, so I had a chill day yesterday," I said, trying to play it off.

"Sure. Crazy that the virus has taken our school by storm. A lot of girls and teachers are away."

"Yeah. Should you be here? I mean, considering your mom and all?" I asked as we began walking towards our first class of the day. Max grew red in the face, shrinking up.

"Trust me, I'd rather be here, or anywhere that's not my home right now..." Max's tone grew quiet, picking up the pace, as we got close to the lecture hall.

Taking our seats, I pulled out my laptop, as I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder from Max.

"Looks like Abby doesn't have the virus," Max said as he pointed towards Abby Fox, one of the girls in our class who competes in tennis in her free time. Abby is a taller girl, standing at 5.9 ft, short blonde hair, a slight tan on her fair skin, with a slim and athletic tennis player's body. Abby's also Max's crush, with him practically drooling over her.

"You know, you need to pick up the pace in the girl department," I teasingly say as I look at Abby, before turning back to Max.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm just saying, I've got a girlfriend, so you're falling behind. Even though you're pretty dumb, you got some looks. Go for it," I joke, Max giving a grimace back at me as he pulls out the textbook.

"Very funny. I've got a plan, but I just need to find the right moment you know."

"Oh! A plan you say. Well then I worried for nothing."

"You? Worrying? That'd be nice," Max said while laughing, hitting the power button on my laptop, turning it off to annoy me. I laugh at his childish actions as class begins.

The day passed without any major incidents, except that two of our classes were canceled since both teachers had caught the virus and were at home. After college, considering it was Wednesday, me and Max decided to hit one of the local clubs. The noise inside was loud, the air stank of booze and sweat, and we made our way to one of the smaller tables next to a supporting pillar. The table was a little sticky when I put my hand on it, so I refrained from touching it for the rest of the evening. We each ordered a simple beer, talking and laughing about dumb stuff for about an hour, before Abby and some of her friends walked in.

"Hey Max. Is this a 'moment'?" I asked, nudging him in the direction of Abby. Max stared intensely, finishing his third drink quickly. Slowly nodding, he got up.

"Yeah. This is the 'moment'," Max said as he gave me a quick pat on the back as he walked towards Abby. "Give me some luck," he quickly added before cutting his way through the crowded room. I gave him double thumbs up, watching from my seat as he approached her. He was clearly nervous, but after talking for about a minute, she invited him to sit down. Smiling, I felt how my phone buzzed. I quickly pulled it out to check who texted me.

"Where are you John? I could use your help," mom texted me. I was a little frightened, trembling with my fingers over the keyboard.

"Help with what?" I finally responded after staring at my phone for a minute. The dots danced on my screen, my heart pounding faster as I glanced around the room, Max now out of sight. The phone buzzed again.

"With showering. You left me covered in, you know, and I can't move. Please?"

I sighed in relief. Yeah I could help her.

"Sure, I'll be home in about 30 min," I responded, glad that it was something more, innocent, than what we'd done during the night. I got up, finished my beer and looked for Max. Making my way towards the exit, I saw how Max sat on a chair, Abby on top of him, sitting in his lap as she kissed him like crazy. Max clearly was overwhelmed, but he seemed into it as well, grabbing Abby's shirt and hanging onto it. Our eyes met, me signaling that I was leaving, with Max giving a thumbs up as Abby continued eating his face. Taking the first best bus, I arrived at home. Walking inside, I was greeted with Victoria who was on her way down the stairs.

"You're up!" I said as I ran up to her, taking her hand as I guided her down.

"Y-yeah, my belly's not as heavy now. I can move on my own, sort of," Victoria cheerfully said as she planted her feet on the carpeted floor. "I was heading to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. How was your day?"

"It was fine. Max and I went to a club, drank a few beers. Mom texted me she needed help so I took the bus home," I said as we entered the kitchen.

"Alexandra needs help? She could have asked me," Victoria said, pouring herself a glass of water, taking a sip.

"Well, she needed me to, uhm, carry her..." I said as my face got flushed. "I'll go help her if you don't need anything else?"

"I'm fine, thank you. I'll sit myself down on the couch if you need me," Victoria said as she planted a kiss on my cheek, wobbling out of the kitchen, her wide hips swaying playfully. I watched as she disappeared, before I walked upstairs. Knocking on mom's door, I heard her say:

"Come in John!"

Opening the door, I saw how she laid on her back, legs spread showing her pussy, which I quickly averted my eyes from, instead looking at her large bloated belly, which looked like a glazed desert.

"So, you needed help getting to the shower..." I slowly said as I stood beside her, moving one of the dildos that laid next to her onto the floor.

"Y-yes, I do need your help," mom shyly says, looking away while reaching her arms out to me. "You can pick me up now." I tuck my arms under her chubby body, feeling my fingers sink into her fat ass and plump back, lifting her heavy body while mom clings onto me. Her big D-cup breasts rests on my chest, wobbling as I carry her out of her room, and into the bathroom down the hall. Placing her down on the floor, she leveraged her weight on me as I guided her into the shower.

"There you go, here, let me turn that on for you," I said as I turned the knob, letting the water hit mom's body. She shudders, covering her breasts with her arms instinctively.

"C-cold," she shivers, before relaxing as the water slowly warms up. "Can you help me shower? It's hard to move with this gut," mom softly jokes, her old self slowly coming back.

"Alright, I'll help," I say, beginning removing my shirt, pants and socks, leaving my underwear on. Mom looked away at first, but I noticed her coy look examining my body. I take the showerhead and begin washing her body and hair, before I soap her up, rubbing it all over her body, not able to resist showing extra care for her tits, belly and ass. She laughs and seems to enjoy the extra attention I'm giving her, but I restrain myself from doing anything more and wash her off.

"Thank you so much sweetie. What would I do without you?" mom softly says as I turn off the water, grabbing a towel and wiping myself off quickly before I start drying mom off. I run the towel over her bloated belly, rubbing it clean, lifting and fondling her tits to clean under them which causes mom to softly moan, before I dry her hair. "I should have you do this more often, you're great as a personal dryer!" mom exclaims in a cheerful tone, wrapping her arms around me, which I take as a sign to pick her up.

Carrying her back to her room, I place her down in her large bed, grabbing a pen and one of her sketchbooks she has stacked up next to her desk. The pile is from years of doodling and drawing, with several broken pens and pencils spread on the desk. Taking them with animated passion, she places the book up against her stomach as she begins drawing.

"Thank you so much sweetie, again. You really know your mother," she says while her hands move in large strokes, the pen dancing across the thicker paper.

"It's the least I could do," I respond, beginning to exit the room. When I'm closing the door, I hear mom saying:

"You're really hot you know. Victoria's a lucky girl..."

I slam the door shut, embarrassed beyond belief as I make my way to my room, where Viola is on her phone. I pull out the chair, sitting down at my desk as I take out some schoolwork and begin meticulously working at it.

"Well Mr. Hard worker, going directly for school stuff instead of the hot lonely woman laying on your bed..." Viola says, her voice dancing on every word. "Don't you want to greet your favorite stuffed slut? Your thick luscious lady? Your dark lovely Viola?" she continues, trying to tempt me to give her attention. I ignore her, which causes her to pout and moan out of boredom. She persists in her seductive routine, but I didn't want to deal with it right now, so I took out my headphones and put on some music. I solely focused on studying, much to the dismay of Viola, but she occupied herself after a while.

After around an hour of studying, I took off my headphones, walked over to Viola and planted a kiss on her lips, caressing her breasts under the shirt she wore, which she greatly enjoyed, a large smile spreading over her cute face. Then I walked out of the room, hearing Viola yell after me:

"Oh come on you tease!"

I walked downstairs and into the living room where Victoria was sitting neatly on the couch, watching a movie. I sat myself next to her, wrapping my arms around her feeling her warm skin pressed up against mine.

"You're so warm," I softly whispered into Victoria's ear, hugging her tightly. Victoria responded with a gentle moan, nuzzling her head into my neck, as we laid down on the couch together. My hands snuck under her loose T-shirt which she'd borrowed from me, as I gently began playing with one of her tits, teasing the nipple and squeezing it. However, it felt different, it felt, almost bigger.

"Your tits feel bigger," I said in a shocked tone, sitting myself up. "Can I take a look?"

"You just wanna see my tits, d-don't you?" Victoria teasingly says, but she starts to remove her T-shirt, exposing her tits. Although it was hard to tell, her tits did seem to be slightly bigger, fuller and more defined.

"They are bigger!" I exclaimed, putting both my hands on her breasts.

"Are you sure? *Moan* But how?" Victoria says while moaning, clearly enjoying my hands on her tits. I can smell how Victoria's lovely and sweet scent starts filling the air around us, as I see how Victoria's face shifts from that of concern, to one filled with lust. Instinctively I lower myself down to her lips as I kiss her passionately, her larger breasts fading out of my immediate consideration, and I instead start to rub her swollen pussy lips, moisture already having formed.

"You wanna do it?" I ask excitedly, pulling myself away from her for a second.

"Yes! Please fuck me!" Victoria responds, her hands removing my underwear, the only piece of clothing I'm currently wearing. As my underwear came off, we wasted no time and I slid it into her without problem. Victoria moans, her walls tightening around my cock as I start thrusting into her. "Speaking of *moan* bigger things, your cock feels *grunt* bigger! It's *moan* filling me up so *moan* good!"

12