A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, my cock," I think to myself, not interrupting the thrusting or our passionate kissing. It feels so good to be inside of Victoria, I can't stop. "Fuck, this feels so good!" I moan, as I stare into Victoria's beautiful hazel eyes.

"Y-yeah, t-this feels *moan* feels so fucking good!" Victoria screams back, wrapping her legs around me, while moving her hips up to meet my thrusts.

Wanting to fuck her even deeper, I stand up, sliding out of her, looking down at Victoria's acing and twitching body that desperately awaits my rock hard member to reenter her. I grab both her legs, pulling them up to her head, her pussy exposed to me, while her belly and tits are pressed together. As I move her into this position, she lets out a happy yelp, giddy with excitement as I start fucking her again, now in a mating press position.

Continuing to slam into her in our newfound position, I feel how her pussy squirts and clenches on my cock several times, quickly bringing us to a finale climax.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" I say, my voice faint as I hold myself back.

"I'll swallow *moan* your cum! Just a little more!" Victoria says, her tits bouncing like crazy as I continue to pound her. "Yes, fuck! I'm cumming!" she yells as her walls tighten around my shaft, drenching my crotch area in her fluids, which I take as an opportunity to pull out of her and start releasing my load onto her naked creamy white skin. I quickly move up to her mouth, where she quickly latches on to the tip and begins sucking as I shoot more cum down her throat. Victoria's belly slightly inflates from all the cum, keeping suck for a little bit extra. With a satisfied groan, she releases my cock, glancing up at me with big eyes.

"I've missed the taste of your cum..." Victoria quietly says, as she corrects herself on the couch. My hands are placed against the back of the couch, hunched over Victoria, panting heavily.

"I've *pant* missed you *pant* too," I say, sitting myself down beside Victoria, placing my big hand on her large thick thigh that spreads out on the couch.

"John, your uhm, cock is still, uhh, hard..." Victoria slowly says. Looking down at my cock, she was correct. Standing at full mast, it was still throbbing, almost like when I had been with Kassandra.

"What do you suggest we do about it?" I teasingly ask, pulling Victoria closer to me.

"Let Viola have some..." Victoria quietly says, running her small fingers across my shaft, causing shivers to run across my back. "Our, uhm, agreement was that she'd get your loads, when she's around us, which I guess I've sorta broken. But she doesn't need to know that... You can go up to her and she can, uhh, finish you off, hehe," Victoria softly chuckles to herself, and I curiously raise an eyebrow in her direction.

"You sure?" I ask, standing up.

"I'm sure, but..." Victoria says as she also stands up, although with some difficulty. "...I'm gonna watch." Victoria's face lit up, which quickly turned to one of deep lust and anticipation, biting her lips as she grabbed ahold of my arm as we began making our way up the stairs.

Entering the room, Viola is still on her phone, but she quickly puts it away as she sees the two of our naked bodies entering the room.

"You had an arrangement," I say as I help Victoria to the desk chair, before standing in front of Viola's half naked body, only my shirt covering her torso.

"Yes we had!" Viola says, her eyes darting between my legs, a wide and seductive smile spreading across her face. "Come to me handsome." I got closer to her, removing her T-shirt, exposing her nice dark C-cups, which jiggle playfully. Viola's belly is still quite large, so I start licking her pussy, getting her ready for me. It doesn't take much before she's extremely wet down there, and I slide my cock in, guiding it with my hand.

"Oh yes! I've wanted this all day!" Viola moans, and I throw a quick glance back, seeing how Victoria has started rubbing her pussy as she idly watches us from the chair. "Pound me harder!"

"You like *pant* that? Let me speed up," I say, increasing my speed. Her whole body jiggles as I slam into her, continuing to do at a steady pace, Viola cumming over and over again. Victoria makes muffled moans from her seat, covering her mouth so as to not disturb us, but I think it's really hot having her in the background, watching us. I get caught up in all the pleasure, failing to realize that I'm already starting to get close. "Shit, I'm cumming!" I yell in panic, pushing myself away from Viola who moans and squirms as she climaxes, her hips moving like crazy as she plays with her nipples.

My cock starts shooting ropes of cum, hitting the wall with an extreme force and speed. Looking around, I grab Viola's T-shirt, wrapping it around the head as I continue to shoot out cum. Falling to my knees, I continue to hold the T-shirt around my cock, and when I finally stop, I slightly release the iron grip I held the shirt with.

"Holy shit. I didn't realize I was that close," I said, still laying on the floor. I hear how Victoria moans and babbles incoherent things, clearly cumming herself as the chair squeaks and moves violently. "You wanted my cum?" I said as I pulled myself up on the bed, tossing the shirt to Viola, who eagerly caught it and unwrapped it. She started drinking and licking it, getting most of my cum from the soaked cloth. "Damn, I'm really t-" I started to say, but all energy had left my body, and I collapsed on the edge of the bed, sliding off it and hitting the floor as I drifted off to sleep.

Waking up in the middle of the night, I noticed how a blanket had been thrown over me. I was still lying on the floor, my arm hurting bad. My eyes quickly adapted to the darkness, and I rose up, seeing that Viola had taken up most of the bed, and how Victoria had laid herself down next to me. My heart became all warm and fuzzy seeing Victoria, and I gently picked her up, laying her on the empty part of the bed, crawling in between both of them. Viola and Victoria both shifted, latching onto me in their sleep, or maybe they were awake, and I went back to sleep.

The morning came with the loud buzzing of my alarm, quickly bringing me out of my slumber. The two women around me also woke up, snuggling closer to me as they didn't want to get up. I felt their tits and bellies press into me. Victoria's tits. Her tits. They were bigger. Pulling myself out of the daze of sleep, I looked at them. Yeah, they were bigger. Not much, but at least an inch or so. I grabbed her tits, squeezing and inspecting them closer. Victoria giggled, as she squeezed my chest back, clearly not aware of why I was doing this.

"Your breasts are bigger, you know," I said, releasing them as they hit her skin. Victoria looked down, and I felt how Viola sat up next to me, looking over my shoulder at Victoria's breasts as well.

"I don't see any difference," Viola said, clearly not enjoying the thought of Victoria getting more well endowed.

"No, John's right, they feel bigger. Heavier at least," Victoria said, squeezing and putting them together, curious about what could have caused this.

"The news..." I thought to myself, crawling out of bed as I put on some clothes. I picked up Viola, carrying her out of the room.

"Whoa there tiger, slow down. Where are you taking me?" Viola said, hugging onto me as I descended down the stairs with her. "I really love this, you carrying me like this," Viola says in a soft voice, nuzzling her face into my shoulder as I enter the living room, dropping her on the couch. Victoria stumbles down the stairs, joining us.

I turn on the news, which is currently covering a cave in some part of northern Africa. Both Victoria and Viola look at me with confused faces, as I patiently wait for any news regarding the virus. Today, only Logan Watts is there, covering the news. Finally, after several minutes, the 7:30 news segment about the virus starts.

"The Delta H.G. virus has spread like wildfire across Japan, as Tokyo and Osaka have now entered a strict lockdown. Many food stores across the U.S. have been ransacked by infected women, and the government urges you to stay at home and not go out if you're infected. Those women that are signed up to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' list of contaminated citizens will receive food delivered to their houses, to avoid the need to go outside. Furthermore..." Logan Watts continues to speak about the current state, but he does mention something that I had glossed over the last time I watched the news.

"...growth in women has been increasing. It's not a hazard or a health concern as of yet, so if you have experienced any growth in your chest, butt, thigh or height area, you don't have to be alarmed. It's believed that the large increase in nutrition from the food consumed triggers a hormonal change that causes the nutrition to be stored and used for growth. Many..." I shut the TV off, turning to Victoria.

"See! I thought I heard something like this. It's the virus that caused your tits to get bigger!" I blurted out, staring at Victoria's stunned face.

"I see..." Victoria says, grabbing her tits as she starts blushing.

"I'll get bigger? That's so... exciting!" Viola says, her face radiating joy as she pats her belly. "Give me some huge tits, I wanna be big!" she jokes to herself, clearly happy about this fact.

"Are you okay?" I ask Victoria, worried about her reaction to this situation.

"I don't know yet... It's a lot to say the least," she quietly says, looking away from me. "But if you're here, then I don't care what happens." Hugging me tightly, I feel how Victoria starts to relax, resting her body against mine, slightly yawning.

"You know what? I think we should measure ourselves on Tuesday, letting our bodies grow larger until then. You know your current measurements girl?" Viola says, looking at Victoria with excitement.

"I guess so," Victoria says. "More or less at least."

"Great! Then it's decided. Let's throw your mom into the mix as well," Viola says as she rubs her belly, basking in the morning sun's rays that lights up the room.

End of chapter 8.

12