A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 09

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
8k words
4.79
11.4k
7

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This chapter is not told from John's perspective, but from Victoria's.)

(An author's note: Small correction from the start. I have discovered a mistake in the very first chapter, hooray. Victoria's weight was supposed to be 160, not 140... so, yeah. A bit bigger all around)

Viola seemed really excited about this whole ordeal. I was still quite stunned myself, not knowing how I would sensibly react. I was growing... My boobs had become bigger, although not by much. Me and my normally 160 or so pound body. I guess it would be nice, John would have more to squeeze at least, hehe. The three of us sat on the couch, John and Viola caught up in some discussion but I was too zoned out to partake or even listen for that matter. I placed my hands on my still stuffed stomach, which had shrunken down a bit. Rubbing it gently, I thought about how big I would get in the end.

Before John went back to school, he carried Viola back up to his bedroom, while I decided to stay in the living room. John came back downstairs and kissed me goodbye before walking out to the bus. I had followed him to the front door and watched as he disappeared down the street, my head still in another place. The rest of the day carried on like normal. I decided to watch some movies to pass the time and get me thinking of other things, then I went through the notes John had brought back, trying to figure out what we now had started with in school, and I made some lunch for me and Viola.

I had knocked on Alexandra's door and asked her if she wanted some, but she had politely declined the offer, saying that she would grab something later. Not wanting to disturb her, I let her be and joined Viola for lunch.

"I made us some grilled cheese sandwiches," I say, walking into the bedroom, a plate in each hand, two sandwiches on each one. I give one of the plates to Viola as she puts her phone away, gratefully taking it. Sitting down in the chair, we start digging in.

"This is really good Victoria!" Viola exclaims as she had just swallowed a large piece of the sandwich.

"Thank you. I can't really cook anything else..." I shyly respond, taking another bite. "Read anything good?"

"Why yes I am. A continuation from the one I showed you last time!" Viola eagerly says. Viola is into reading smut, and she has shown me a couple of her favorites. Many are about submissive women, while others are about teachers and students, all detailed and she talks about them like she was the women depicted in them. I guess there are some more, lewd, reasons she became a teacher. I didn't ask any follow up questions, since I know how, intense, she can become when talking about the stories she reads.

After we had finished eating, I grabbed our plates and put them away, before I laid down next to Viola to sleep. The rest of the day passed without issue, as did Friday. John went to college and we continued to digest our food; Alexandra didn't show herself at all, the only times being when John was home but she didn't want us to see her, so we were in our rooms when she wanted to go to the bathroom. The weekend came and went as well, with John fucking me and Viola a couple of times, cooking food for us and making sure we were comfortable, all of which only reminded me further about my expanding body, but it felt... nice.

On Monday, distance learning had once again been implemented. All girls who were infected got to join the classes online. My belly had shrunken down a fair amount now, Viola's too, but I still decided to stay at John's place, not wanting to return home just yet. Mom had returned and I didn't fancy seeing her, but she was gonna go away on another business trip in two days so this wasn't permanent. John had been kind enough to let me use his computer to join the classes, and I may or may not have tried to peek at his 'interests,' but he had cleared his search history, sadly.

Hitting the join button, I was greeted with at least 15 other members, all girls from the class. I had no idea that so many had been infected. Staring at the screen with a blank face, I waited patiently for the lecture to start. Only a couple of the girls had their cameras on, not me though. Professor Ayers finally joined in the meeting, starting the lecture. He had positioned the camera a fair bit away, the letters on the board barely being visible as he began writing. Ayers is old, really old. His next to nonexistent silvery hair has been swept back today, weaning his thick woolen brown sweater and constantly fidgeting with the whiteboard pen. The quality of the sound was pretty bad, the acoustics of the lecture hall not helping at all. I did my best to take notes, but I was a bit distracted with Viola constantly criticizing Professor Ayers' teaching, saying how much better of a job she'd done.

One of the girls, Yasumi, an asian girl with short straight black hair and a relatively round face had started eating during the lesson. What looked to be a bunch of chips and Cheez-It:s, she shoved them into her mouth rapidly, drinking some soda with it. Those with their cameras on clearly had noticed, the professor had not. Another of the girls got up, before quickly turning off her camera, but it showed off her bloated belly, skin stretched by loads of food, her white shirt rolled down to her navel. Nothing compared to what mine had been, but still visibly bigger.

My own stomach cried out, just now realizing I was a little hungry. The professor was too busy to check the computer, not really grasping technology that well since he was in his late 70's, maybe even his late 80's on a bad day. Turning around, Viola had gone back to sleep, having stayed awake at night to catch some foreign show that aired at 2 am, so I decided to sneak away from the computer, heading downstairs to search through the pantry. John had been so thoughtful to grab a bunch of different kinds of chips, so I grabbed two bags and one of the soda bottles, hurrying back upstairs. When I arrived at the second floor, I noticed how Alexandra's door quickly shut, apparently she was able to move again. That's good.

Sitting back down in front of the computer, I surreptitiously opened one of the bags, not wanting to wake Viola, and started eating, fistfuls at a time. Yasumi hadn't turned her camera off, so she was still eating on camera. Three other girls had shut their cameras off. Did all of us have the same mind and stomach?

As I finished up the first bag, the lecture was drawing to an end, but I noticed how Yasumi was laid back in her chair, her eyes closed and mouth open as she seemed to be, masturbating... Masturbating in front of the class. However, she grabbed another bag and began stuffing herself again, utilizing both of her hands... Someone else was there, helping her. Yasumi seemed to be greatly enjoying herself, which caused my pussy to start throbbing and aching.

Thinking of John, how he was unaware of this situation, how he would react if he knew. My hand had found its way between my legs. I slid my panties to the side, as I began rubbing myself, thinking of John's amazing cock, his large hand that would grab and massage my belly, moving to my growing breasts, teasing my nipples as he thrusted into me. My fingers felt so small, so inadequate in John's wake, but I had to cum. My nails scraped against my clit, feeling myself edging closer. I didn't want to cum here, so I started edging, wanting to hold onto this blissful feeling, rubbing myself harder before slowing back, keeping my gates shut.

The lesson reached its end, the only camera that was still on was professor Ayers and Yasumi, who now had reached her climax, leaning herself back in the chair, her belly peeking up from the bottom edge of the screen, and I saw how she panted and was speaking with someone below her. I left the meeting, rushing to the bathroom to finish myself off which didn't take long. Washing my face, I recomposed myself as I walked back into the room, awaiting the next lesson.

The rest of the day went smoothly. Yasumi didn't turn up to any of the other lessons and John came home late, having been helping Max with something. Me and Viola happily greeted him, and together me and John prepared a simple dinner, mac and cheese with some stuff along with it.

"Tomorrow we don't have any lessons, so I'll be home with you," John said as we were washing the dishes, cleaning the stuff we had used.

"How fun! I've missed you today," I said, feeling John's hand grab my fat ass. "Hey!" I said, playfully throwing some water at John. He laughs as he kisses my cheek, pulling me in close so I'd get some of the water on me as well.

"I think your ass grew as well," John whispered in my ear, which caused me to blush.

"D-do you... like it?"

"I love it," John says, sweeping me off my feet. A surprised laugh emits from me, as I kiss him multiple times on his face while he carries me out to the living room, placing me on the couch. "I'll finish the rest of the dishes and you can pick a movie."

"There are like two plates and a fork left, it's not much to 'finish'," I say while laughing.

"Just appreciate the gesture!" John happily says as he turns around and walks back in the kitchen. I pick a movie, and John then quickly joins me on the couch, wrapping his arm around me and pulls me in close, hitting play.

Around 40 minutes in, Viola comes down the stairs, sitting herself with a grumpy face next to John, arms crossed.

"Here the two of you are, watching a movie, snuggled up. Without me," her voice sounds disappointed, but a bit over dramatic. John puts his other arm around Viola, pulling her in.

"We're sorry. Here..." John plants a wet kiss on her cheek, which causes her to slightly blush. "Can you forgive us? You're welcome to watch it with us."

"I guess," Viola says, cuddling up close to John, me doing the same. I throw some eyes at Viola, but she doesn't notice, too busy clinging on to John. Like a cat. We finished the movie, then we went to bed. Now that mine and Viola's bellies had shrunken down a bit, we had a little bit more space, although still not a lot.

Waking up early, I was nervous. Today was Tuesday and we were gonna measure ourselves. Viola was already up and ready, excited about what laid ahead of us today. John was the last of us to get up. Still groggy he said:

"Alright, *yawn* you two can head downstairs as I'll check in with mom. Can one of you *yawn* get the tape measurer? It should be in the second drawer in the hall."

"I'm on it. Victoria here can head into the living room in the meantime," Viola perkily says, walking out of the room. John gives me a quick kiss, me savoring the taste of his lips, before he walks out, walking right to Alexandra's room. Heading downstairs, I take a seat. waiting for the others. My heart beats quickly, as I feel how my hands begin to shake. How much have I grown?

Viola quickly arrives, tape measure in hand, now only wearing her black panties that are pretty stretched out on her hips, her dark plump body on full display. Her tits had definitely become bigger, shifting her towards an hourglass figure instead of her previous pear shaped body. Although smaller, her stomach still has some food left in it, keeping its form somewhat. Not like mine, which has turned from once a chubby and pudgy belly, into a slightly double peaked one, soft and grabbable. The bottom of my tummy hangs and sags a bit, with the top part also starting to form a pudgy small hill, a valley in the middle.

"Isn't this so exciting?!" Viola joyfully exclaims, placing the tape measurer on the table as she takes a step back, looking towards the stairs for John and Alexandra. "And take off that T-shirt, so you won't have to later." Doing as I'm told, I slowly take off the blue T-shirt I've borrowed from John, placing it gently on the armrest of the couch.

Four minutes pass by before the door upstairs opens. Two sets of footsteps can be heard, and soon John and Alexandra come down the stairs, John grabbing Alexandra who hesitantly follows with him. My God, how Alexandra had changed. From 9 months pregnant belly before, she had now surpassed that, having trouble walking. Her belly sticks out about a foot or so from her, her tits, although contained in the same green shirt she often wears, wobble like crazy, haven grown in size.

Walking into the room, Alexandra sits down next to me, giving a shy smile towards me as she gently pats my thigh.

"Thank you for checking in on me during the week," Alexandra softly says to me, clearly embarrassed about the whole situation.

"No worries, I hope you're okay," I say back, taking another quick look at Alexandra's massive body.

"Now, if I can have everyone's attention. Let's begin!" Viola says impatiently, eager as she has picked up the tape, slowly extending it. "Let's start with our height. John, measure me please!" Viola continues handing it to John as she practically hops over to the nearest wall, straightening herself. I notice how her butt is quite big, pushing her back away from the wall as she presses against it.

"Okay, calm down, we have the entire day," John says as he walks over, and starts measuring her. "Jesus, you're about 5.10! How tall were you before?" Viola's face lights up, clasping her hands in front of her.

"Well, I was 5.8. So I've grown 2 inches!" Viola exclaims, hugging John tight, before backing away. Two inches, that's a lot.

I'm up next, really nervous of what the verdict will be. I like having John next to me, reaching over me. It makes me ease up a little, his presence calming. Would I be reaching over him if this continues? A part of me finds the thought exciting, but another finds it frightening.

"5.4! That's mom's height!" John says, looking over at mom. I remembered how I had been looking up a bit to meet Alexandra's eyes when we first met. Was I her height? Had I grown 2 inches as well? When it was Alexandra's turn, me and John helped her get up, her finding it difficult standing with her large belly. When she got up, we were about the same height, which we both recognized. Alexandra gave me a warm smile as she walked over to the wall, John taking her measurement.

"Well, you're barely 5.5, so that's an inch for you," John said, Alexandra quickly stepping away.

"Let's move on to other measurements. I want to know how big my tits have gotten!" Viola says, eager to move on.

"Alright, but one of you has to take mom's measurements," John says, both him and Alexandra blushing at the mention.

For the next 20 minutes or so, we help each other take our measurements. John looked up a guide about how to determine a woman's cup size, struggling to understand the concepts, but he finally figured it out with our help. Both me and Viola had grown one cup size, me now being a large C, and Viola being a nice D-cup. Alexandra had done the most growing, her breasts now being a hefty DDD, almost bordering on an E-cup.

"Omg, I'm a D-cup! Can you believe it?!" Viola joyfully says, hugging me in her excitement. Our plump naked bodies press against each other, her tits bouncing up into my face. When Viola realizes, she pulls away. "Sorry about that, but you Alexandra! Those tits will surely attract every man you meet!"

"I-I-I don't k-know about that..." Alexandra responds, her face growing red as a beetroot, looking away.

"I found the scale!" John yells to us, as he descends the stairs, an old scale that had recently been dusted off. My body shivers at the sight of it. A scale has never been a sign of happiness. Mom always pulled it out when I had eaten too much, or when she would berate me for my weight. Alexandra probably noticed my discomfort, so she gently embraced me.

"It's okay. Nothing to be ashamed of. We're all doing it," Alexandra whispers to me, stroking my hair with her hand, which feels comforting. "Are you okay with this?" she says as she pulls away from me, staring at me lovingly. I simply nod as I hear the scale being placed on the floor next to me. John activates it, the number displays glowing blue.

"You're up Victoria!" Viola says, clearly wanting to show off how much she weighs in the end. Alexandra stares daggers at her, gently clapping me on my back. I take a deep breath as I stand myself on the scale, waiting for it all to be over. I hear the beep, and looking down I see the numbers.

"197 lbs.," I softly say, stunned at the number. I had gained around 30 lbs. in the span of two weeks.

"Wow," I hear John say, him staring at me with adoration, giving me a shy and cute smile. I feel my cheeks flush, stepping off the scale as Alexandra gives me a reassuring look. Viola goes next, even though she's in her mid 30's she's acting like a schoolgirl, anxious to show us how much she's accomplished.

"Ha! Looks like I'm a heavy gal! 226 lbs.!" Viola excitedly declares, rubbing her still food filled belly. Stepping towards John, she looks up at him, pressing herself against him with her bigger breasts, hugging him. "Aren't I big? Super big and sexy?" Viola flirtatiously teases John, while seeking his approval. She grinds herself on his leg, her wide hips gyrating as she stares longingly at him. I hear a very audible groan coming from Alexandra, as she steps on the scale.

"Yeah you are. You're incredibly sexy," John says, kissing her deeply as he grabs her bigger butt. A beep comes from the scale, with Alexandra laughing to herself, stepping off the scale to actually see the numbers, her belly blocking her view while on it.

"Victoria, what does it say?" Alexandra asks me with a smug look on her face, drawing John's attention from Viola to us.

"It says, uhm, wow... 232 lbs.," I slowly say. Alexandra's quite the bit shorter than Viola, which makes her weight even more impressive. Viola turns around with an unamused look on her face, clearly jealous of Alexandra.

"Wow mom, that's, uhm, a lot," John says as he has now released Viola.

"I know sweetie. I hope that won't be a problem," Alexandra says, her eyes darting across John's body. John starts blushing, squirming in his spot as he's unable to answer, only shaking his head slightly.

"What's going on between them?" I think to myself, all different kinds of thoughts racing through my head. "Are they? No, they can't be." Deep in thought for several seconds, I get pulled out as Viola prepares to do the next measurements.

To no one's surprise, Alexandra's belly is largest, followed by Viola a great deal behind and lastly me. Viola has both of us beat in the hip and butt department, being a bit bigger than Alexandra, with me last. It wasn't surprising, as both of them were at least 15 years older, their bodies having settled into their womanly shapes. It does however make me feel inadequate. Why can't I be as big as them? John lustfully stares at both of them, their bodies better than mine in every way.

"There is one more thing I'd like to measure," Viola says, a suggestive undertone on every word.

"What? Our IQ?" Alexandra snaps back, having taken a seat on the couch, feeling done with the measurements.

"No," Viola says with a cold tone. "I'm talking about the man's meat." Grabbing a hold of John's shorts, she quickly pulls them down, exposing John's already semi-hard cock. "When he fucked me, I could have sworn it felt bigger," Viola continues, slowly stroking it.

"Hey, you can't just pull down my shorts!" John says, but he quickly relaxes as Viola pushes her tits against him, his dick slowly growing as Viola starts to stroke it, building it up to its full potential. I look over to Alexandra, her eyes locked onto her son's throbbing cock, unable to look away. Her chest heaves up and down, drool escaping her half open mouth.

"She likes him," I think to myself, hearing how Alexandra softly moans as she watches Viola jerking him off, matching John's moaning. "Have they had sex?" I wonder, watching how Alexandra reacts, rubbing her thighs together in her seat. Viola grabs the tape, putting it up against John's shaft. Viola smiles and lick her lips quickly as she reads the length.