A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"8 inches... Oh my," she slowly says, starting to stroke him once again. "How b-big were you before?"

"I don't know. I never, uhh, measured myself," John responded awkwardly. All three of us women raise our eyebrows, his lie obvious. He hesitates before saying: "Alright, I was 7 inches last time I checked."

"Amazing," Viola says, now on her knees, before she puts his cock in her mouth, filling up her lips nicely, and begins gently sucking on it. John begins moaning stronger, placing his hand on her head, both of them practically unaware of mine and Alexandra's existence. Alexandra winces as Viola starts sucking, her mouth moving and twitching. Viola keeps making lewd noises, playing with the tips with her tongue, before John grabs her wrist.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," he says, begging to pull Viola with him towards the stairs. She nodded excitedly, her steps light and quick as they rushed upstairs, John having left his shorts and underwear on the floor.

The door could be heard closing, as I was left sitting next to Alexandra. A lewd smell could be detected coming from Alexandra, and as I looked down towards her pussy, it glistened with her juices. I didn't want to acknowledge it at first, but I could see how Alexandra bit her lip, clenching her fists as she restrained herself from touching herself. Giving me quick glances, as if searching for my permission, I answered:

"Go ahead, I don't m-mind." Without any hesitation, her hand shot down to her swollen lips, quickly rubbing herself, while her other hand went to her mouth, as she began sucking on three of her fingers. The moans were muffled, but still they were clear as a choir in a church.

"Are you, attracted to, uhh, John?" I carefully asked, looking shyly at Alexandra as I could see how tears started forming in her eyes, which quickly became streams that ran down her cheeks. Quickly nodding, Alexandra increased her rubbing, now switching hands, inserting all three fingers into her as she furiously masturbated, sucking on her other hand as more tears streamed down her face. "Have you h-had... s-s-sex?" Another series of nods confirm my question, as the cushion and her thighs become drenched in her cum as she begins squirting.

Walking over to John's underwear, I picked them up, not able to resist having a quick whiff of his manly scent, before I handed them to Alexandra who looked at me with a questionable stare, tears still running down her cheeks. Silently I sat myself down beside her, seeing how she put them to her nose, taking a deep breath, cumming hard directly after. Sitting beside her, Alexandra sniffing and fingering herself, she practically screams out, tears drenching her upper body, cumming hard two more times, before finally calming down. Pulling her fingers out, she puts the underwear down lethargy sweeping over her as she sinks into the couch, still crying. Covering her face in her hands she sobs loudly:

"I'm *sob* a terrible *sob* mother aren't I?! To want my, *bawl* my own son! To have sex with him! I'm a horrible *sob* person!" Continuing to cry into her hands, she almost curls herself into a ball, her large tits shaking violently as she takes quick shallow breaths between her sobbing. Feeling bad for her, I lean in towards her, embracing her tightly, feeling her wet skin against mine. Feeling her tense up, I hug her tighter, stroking her back as I press my face into her soft skin.

"You're not a horrible mother. You are the most wonderful, caring, supportive person I've ever met. It's the virus that makes you like this, so you shouldn't feel guilty," I say as I rest my head against her breasts, still hugging her. I feel every breath, every sob she musters.

"No, I am a despicable mother. No mother should have *sob* these kinds of thoughts," she cries, returning the hug at the very least.

"You are a great mother, trust me, I know what a horrible mother is like, and you're the opposite of one. It's okay," I say in a comforting tone, wanting to return the moments Alexandra had comforted me.

"T-thank you Victoria *sob* it means a lot what you're saying. But *sob* it's gonna take some time. It's just that, John's such a wonderful and caring man. He's the only man I trust, and he makes me feel so loved, so special," Alexandra says, her breathing having calmed and her sobbing finally stopped. I raised my head away from Alexandra's chest, feeling how my head had stuck to it thanks to the tears and the sweat that had gathered on her breasts. We released our embrace.

"I know exactly how you feel. John really does that to you hehe," I laugh, feeling the warm sensation I usually get when I think of John.

"Do you want to get some breakfast?" Alexandra asks me, taking her shirt back as she puts it on, her tits struggling to be contained.

"Yeah, I'd like that," I say, putting my shirt on as well; making our way out to the kitchen, preparing breakfast for all four of us.

We eat breakfast together, hearing John and Viola moan and scream in pleasure from the table. Trying to avoid it, we talked about other stuff instead, keeping ourselves occupied for a few minutes before they stopped, coming down the stairs a few minutes later, sweaty and smelling of sex. They both took a seat at the table, and I noticed how Alexandra quickly threw a disapproving glance at Viola, before returning to her meal.

The rest of the breakfast went by without any trouble. John lightened the mood with some of his dumb jokes, we discussed some school stuff that had to be done and Alexandra seemed to relax a bit more around John. Viola was the first to stand up.

"Well, as much as I love being a guest here, I think it's time for me to return home to my apartment," Viola says, picking up her plate and glass, putting them in the sink.

"Aw, that's too bad. Goodbye," Alexandra said in a sharp tone, not looking at Viola as she talked at her, not eager to engage in conversation.

"Yes. Quite the bummer," Viola talked back, her voice dragging on as she looked at Alexandra with a somewhat distasteful glare. I quietly sat in my chair, feeling my butt taking up most of the surface area, which made me feel a little... bad?

"I'll help you with your clothes," John quickly said, feeling a need to break the tension between them. "Here, let's go upstairs." Grabbing her hand, John gently guided Viola out who quickly turned around, her wide hips and large brown ass on full display, only wearing one of John's larger shirts and her black laced panties. When the two of them had disappeared upstairs, I turned to Alexandra.

"You really don't seem to like Viola," I said, watching how Alexandra snorts at the mention of her name.

"What would make you think that?" she said, finishing her drink.

"Well, I mean, what just happened between you two," I said, carefully choosing my words. "Why?" I see how Alexandra hesitates, before holding her head up high and says:

"Let's just put it like this. A woman gets brought into my house, only a few years younger than me, carried by my son. She acts rude and obsessive, stealing my boy away with her wide hips and curvaceous body. Always so prideful even though she's just a little slut." Alexandra looks relieved to finally have said what she's wanted to say to Viola, but she isn't done. "And how she's so pedantic! Disapproving the décor and how 'messy' it is in here, even though she's the one leaving wrappers and clothes everywhere. The audacity of that woman! And how she treats you, like some obstacle in her way to get John. But I won't have it! She won't steal him from us!" Alexandra exclaims, but quickly realizes what she had just said. "Uhm... Forget about that last part."

Shooting the chair back, Alexandra's flushed face turns away from me, and she stands up with some difficulty, moving out as she finds it hard to walk. Still sitting in my chair, I finished mine and John's breakfasts, feeling a bit pekish, and then I cleaned up and put away the food and plates. Alexandra had gone to her room, and when I was done, John and Viola had come downstairs.

Viola was now dressed in the attire she had arrived in. Her wine red blouse was stretched a fair bit, her large boobs tightly contained in the blouse, braless. What's supposed to be a loose fitting flowing top, was being somewhat filled by her stomach. The short black skirt she was wearing dug deeply into her hips, her ass stretching the fabric so the seams were visible. Kissing John on his cheek, she walked out the door, sitting herself down in her car, John and I stood in the hallway, watching her drive off.

Putting my arm around him, I gently hug him close. John smiles down at me, pulling me close as well.

"I hope you haven't forgotten about me," I say.

"How could I. You are my girlfriend after all," John jokingly says.

"Good, I just wanted to make sure," I say, feeling how John planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "I think I'm gonna head home tomorrow."

"Really? And here I thought you would stay here forever," John said, exaggerating his sorrowed voice, giving me a smile afterward.

"I'd love to, but you know, it's my home."

"So, we have a whole day ahead of us. I mean, we should study a bit, but what do you want to do?" John asks me, we walk up the stairs, entering the bathroom to brush our teeth.

"Can we go out for a bit? I have been locked up in her since last Saturday and I want to feel fresh air again," I say, squeezing out toothpaste.

"Yeah, we can go to the park or something."

"That would be wonderful, but anything would be wonderful as long as I'm with you."

After we were done brushing our teeth, it was time for me to get dressed. The summer dress that I had worn when I arrived hugged my tits uncomfortably, the armholes also digging into my flesh. John proposed that I'd borrow something from Alexandra, so I walked over to her room. Knocking three times, Alexandra tentatively opened the door, looking at me.

"I need to borrow some more clothes," I said, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Okay, you can come in," Alexandra said, opening the door, looking behind me where she saw John, her eyes slightly filled with panic, closing the door quickly when I had barely entered. Alexandra was now topless, her large breasts resting on her stomach, but she was wearing a pair of pajama pants with a plaid pattern in pink. "I'm so sorry for what happened before."

"You don't have to apologize, it's okay," I say, which causes her eyes to tear up as she embraces me in a big hug.

"You're so sweet. Now, let's find something for you to wear," she lets go of me, turning towards her closet. We go through her collection, picking out a dark blue skirt and a flowery blouse, which fits me nicely. "You're really pretty. John's lucky to have you," Alexandra says as she looks at me, which causes me to blush. "We are lucky to have you."

"T-thank you, I'm really lucky to have you too," I say, feeling a warm feeling inside of my chest again, which spreads throughout my body as Alexandra looks at me lovingly, like a proud mother.

"You know, I always wanted a daughter. But you're so much better," Alexandra said, kissing me on my cheek before she opened the door behind me. "Your girlfriend is ready to go out John!!" she shouts, patting my shoulder as I quickly walk out, and I hear how the door shuts behind me, a faint: "Good luck," could be heard from Alexandra.

Going outside together, I enjoyed the warm early day sun shining down on me, a light breeze cooling me off as we headed to the park. John held my hand, as I did his, pushing myself up against him while we walked on the sidewalk. On our way, I noticed the large amount of women out compared to the amount of men. Large bellied, big breasts and huge asses, the women we met covered a spectrum, almost all of them infected. John's eyes and head turned a few times, which caused me to annoyingly pull his arm, reminding him of his girlfriend. How embarrassed he became, profusely apologizing several times, which I found quite cute, him being so flustered.

We found a bench, enjoying the day together as an hour passed, before returning home. The rest of the day passed without a hitch. Alexandra gave us some mischievous looks whenever she was around, pushing us together or being way up close with John, giddy with excitement. It didn't bother me much, enjoying Alexandra's company, with John being the one who easily becomes embarrassed.

I woke up in the middle of the night, the last thing I remembered was how John had kissed me goodnight when we had fallen asleep together. What had awoken me was the buzzing of John's phone, like an alarm clock it repeatedly vibrated, although not consistently. Movement happened in the bed as John rolled over, checking his phone, quickly getting up once he stared at the bright screen for a few seconds. I pretended to sleep, curious about what this was about. John quietly snuck out, pausing at the door as if he prepared himself for a marathon, before he walked to the right. I hear a door open, Alexandra's door.

"Were they going to fuck?" As I thought about it, their bodies close to each other, John thrusting in and out of Alexandra, I felt myself getting wet. The thought of them fucking, it really turned me on. John pleasuring other women, even if the other woman was his mom, something about it really gets me going.

Laying in bed for a few minutes, the thought of not watching drives me out of bed, quietly making my way towards Alexandra's bedroom. The door is closed, but I can hear both of their moaning, and the sound of flesh hitting each other. My thighs rub themselves together by their own will, as I open the door with a shaky hand.

On the bed, which was rocking back and forth, slamming against the wall, laid Alexandra on her back, her large body being thrusted into with great speed by John who stood on the floor, back turned to me. Alexandra's big belly and huge tits bounced and jiggled as each thrust connected, a lot of moaning and giggling coming from her as she enjoys getting fucked. My breathing became heavy, my hand finding its way between my legs. I started masturbating to the sight of the both of them, placing a hand over my mouth to cover my moans which grew louder by the minute, my body shivering and quivering as each orgasm that hit me was greater than the one before.

As the minutes passed by, John steadying himself on Alexandra's knees, I lost my footing as a huge wave of pleasure came crashing down over me, my knees buckling while my pussy squirmed and tightened around my fingers, falling into the bedroom with a loud noise, the door now wide open. John turned around, pulling out of Alexandra, and I could see that at least he was wearing a condom. A squirming, writhing mess on the floor, I was paralyzed in fear as I looked up at the both of them, the silence was palpable.

"Finally! Come *pant* join us sweetie, we've been *pant* waiting!" Alexandra says, moving over to make room on the bed, an overwhelming tone of lust and excitement in her voice, eager to continue. John looked at me, his eyes foggy but full of lust and love as he looked down at me.

"Want me to throw you on the bed," he asks, reaching a hand down towards me. Being with them, having John fucking us at the same time. My body shuddered in pleasure, my pussy ecstatic, the thought alone made me orgasm. I nod, grabbing John's hand as he lifts me up, throwing me down on the bed next to Alexandra.

"Hello there," Alexandra says, looking at me lovingly as she grabs my hand, squeezing it gently. Her black curly hair was plastered to her face, her body drenched in sweat thanks to being fucked hard. "Are you ready Victoria?" she asked me.

"Y-y-yes," I moan, feeling John's tip at the entrance of my pussy, teasing it.

"Good *moan* then let's begin," Alexandra breathily says, as John begins thrusting inside me, while taking his left hand and begins rubbing Alexandra's pussy. Our voices mix, a cacophony of moans and whimpers. Alexandra had begun playing with her newly bigger breasts, pulling and teasing her nipples; I rolled my eyes back, taking in every sensation I was experiencing.

"Fuck, fuck fuck! That feels *moan* so good!" I submissively moan, orgasms hitting me every minute, my body not able to rest between each wave of orgasmic pleasure. My body had given itself to John's cock, and I loved it. John's other hand had moved to my clit, constantly hitting it while thrusting to add to the pleasure.

"You *grunt* feel really *moan* good as well!" John responds, talking between thrusts as he slightly speeds up, as I hear Alexandra's moans growing louder, her violently shaking next to me, squirming in pleasure.

"Oh! *Moan* My! *Squeal* God! You two *moan* so cute and *moan* hot!" Alexandra screams out, not able to speak in whole sentences as she orgasms, feeling her juices squirting out, splashing down around me. "Keep *moan* fingering *moan* me!"

As we continue, John edges closer, and I clamp down hard, not wanting to release him.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!" John shouts, his whole body bucking back and forth; I feel him filling the condom, it expanding inside me as my pussy tightens around it and his cock, the warm feeling of his cum making me go crazy. After spasming and settling down, resting on me, John pulls out of me, and I hear a: "Uh oh."

"What?" I say with a heavy and breathy voice, my head too full of endorphins and other happy chemicals to even register what's happening. I feel Alexandra shift, her and John talking but I'm zoning out in pure bliss. Then I feel it, a tugging sensation as my pussy gradually becomes less full. I look over my tits, seeing how John was pulling out the condom he had worn out of my pussy, filled with cum. It looked like a balloon you had put under the faucet, letting it run for a few seconds before pulling it off.

"Who wants this?" John asks, holding it out in front of us. I could see how Alexandra was drooling, but she pulled back.

"Victoria can have it, but I do see how something is still hard, and I need it!" Alexandra coyly says, looking at me, smiling, before locking her gaze on John's throbbing cock. John gave me the condom, before putting on another, stretching it over his long rod, before he started fucking Alexandra. Placing the opening to my mouth, I slowly began to drink his warm cum, feeling it running over my tongue and down my throat. I remembered how absolutely addicted I was to it.

Finishing the condom, licking it clean, I felt how my body couldn't move, so tired and satisfied. I just laid there, my arm pressed against Alexandra's; I felt her rock back and forth, John slamming into her with his whole body, both of them moaning loudly.

"Suck my breast John! Please, *moan* I need to feel your *grunt* lips on them! They ache so badly" Alexandra moaned out, teasing and playing with her right nipple, which John obeyed. Leaning over her big plump body, he placed one hand on the bed to steady himself, latching onto her pink rock hard nipple, licking and sucking on it. Keeping up the thrusting, I heard how John began to make satisfied groans, as if he was enjoying something else, not the moans and sexy grunts he had previously made. When he pulled away from her nipple, to tease and play with it with his tongue, I saw a white, thin liquid squirt out from Alexandra's nipple, which John then quickly latched onto, eagerly sucking on it.

"Milk. Alexandra was lactating! Was she pregnant? No, milk production wasn't this early. Right?" I thought to myself, surprised over this development. Her other breast was exposed, close to me. It also seemed full. So close. My eyes followed how it jiggled back and forth. So close. Within my reach. I wanted to taste, but as I began to sit up, Alexandra came hard, screaming in pleasure as she squirts an incredible amount, I could hear it. Her whole body squirming, which caused John to unlatch, a bit of milk squirting out as he thrusted one last time.