A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 10

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
7.8k words
4.78
9.7k
9
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having said goodbye to Victoria, her heading home, I traveled to college, getting there a little late, sneaking quietly to the empty seat next to Max. The classroom was completely devoid of any girls, only us guys remaining. The day passed as usual, not much happening that's out of the ordinary. During lunch, Max and I grabbed a table in our usual spot, talking and cracking jokes as we ate.

"Well, I can confirm that Abby's got the virus," Max said unenthusiastically, taking a bite of the burger. "I visited her yesterday, you know, and she had stuffed herself so much she looked pregnant!"

"How did you, uhh, take it?" I asked.

"I mean, at first I was shocked, but... I don't know, something came over me, seeing her there," Max said, his voice growing distant as he looked at his food, a small smile spreading across his face.

"Uh huh," I said in a knowing tone, their scent really drives one wild. We were quiet for the rest of the lunch. I went to grab some of the cafeteria's mass produced desert for me and Max, and I noticed how understocked everything was. "That's odd," I thought to myself. "Had the transport of food deliveries been cut down since all girls were at home?" Checking for any staff around me, I noticed there were none. Walking behind the serving counters, I approached the kitchen door, wondering if I could find someone to answer my question.

When I opened the large white door, I saw the cause of the food shortage. On the floor, completely naked, sat one of the female staff members of the kitchen. Resting her back against one of the counters, she had been cushioned up on some pillows taken from the teacher's lounge. Her belly was the largest one I'd seen, sticking out at least a couple of feet. It was stuffed to the brim with food, her large tits rested on top of it and her legs spread. The rest of the staff kept feeding her and pleasing her, taking mountains of food that they prepared and constantly fed it to her.

Between the woman's legs is a man, licking and eating her out, her moans growing louder and louder. The whole kitchen was filled with her alluring scent, which invited me in through the door, but I pulled back, walking away with a flushed face as I handed Max the stale pastry. Looking at me with a confused look, Max wanted to ask me what was wrong, but I just shook my head and said:

"Don't ask."

Stepping of the bus after the day had finished I walked my usual route when I heard a voice call out to me, a woman's voice with what could have once been called an Irish accent:

"Well, if it isn't Alexandra's w- son!" the woman catching herself mid sentence. I turn my head, taking off my headphones and pausing the music. The woman who called out to me was Mrs. Collin, tending to her garden out front, clipping of access branches and twigs. "I'm sorry hun, I didn't mean to startle you!" she continues, her voice straightening out, hiding her Irish tone.

I looked at her dumbfounded, unable to respond as I remember how I had peeped at her and her husband fuck in their backyard. Walking towards me, her whole body jiggled with every step, wearing a white crop top and blue jeans shorts, stretched to their limits as her wide hips and butt practically spilled out from the top and bottom. The crop top can barely contain her ballooning tits that are covered in freckles, with her pudgy belly on bare display, her white, slightly sunburnt skin wobbling up and down. Her curly orange hair has been tied up in a ponytail, coming down to her lower back, with it swaying back and forth as she walks up to me.

"Hi there darling," she says, now standing in front of me, clippers in hand while placing her hand on her hip, cocking it to the side slightly. When I looked at her, I noticed how she almost was my height, only an inch or so shorter. "How have you been? You know, with all the stuff going on in the world."

"I-I've been well," I stammer, fighting against the urge to look down on her huge tits.

"That's great! Hey, you look strong. Could you help this lass out? You see, there's this large root in my garden, and I need it gone." Still standing there, almost frozen in place, I thought about her offer when a thought came to me.

"Maybe this is her way of payback for my peeping last week. If I do this, perhaps she'll forget about it." Looking at me with a questioning face, smiling with her full teeth on display I nod, before replying: "Yeah, of course I can. Or at least I'll try."

"Aww, thank you so much. Come! I'll show you where that pesky root is," Mrs. Colling says, turning around, my eyes were instantly drawn to her large ass. Her shorts are way too tight, her large ass really packed in her shorts, and I could see marks having formed from them pressing on her skin. Leading up to her small home garden, I could see a relatively thick dirt-covered root with a garden shovel lodged under it. "You see, that miserable little pox has been bugging me all day!"

"So, should I just grab and pull?" I said, squatting down next to the root, inspecting it haphazardly, taking quick glances of Mrs. Collin, her tall form standing beside me.

"Yes! And when you've pulled it a bit, I'll cut it. I need that space to plant, and it's just so much in the way." Mrs. Collin's voice carried a somewhat hopeless and alluring tone. Removing the garden shovel, I grabbed ahold of the root with my fist, giving it a gentle tug, feeling the resistance it gave. It must be lodged deep in the ground, so I positioned myself over it in a bent down position, both hands gripping around it.

I started to pull, the root popping out of the dirt, bit by bit. It fought against me, as I started to viciously yank it, but it wouldn't budge. But I kept at it, tugging and using all my strength to pull another two inches out of the ground. A burning sensation began to spread through my arms, shoulders and back, like lactic acid was setting fire to my muscles. Keeping a scream in, clenching my jaw as I fought through the pain, I felt how my muscles began bulging, expanding outwards in my arm. My back widened and shoulders grew larger, stretching my shirt as I gave one last pull, the pain too much to withstand, as the root end snapped in one of the ends.

With it snapping, the resistance instantly gave away, sending me stumbling backwards, falling to the ground. My upper body and arms all ached and burned, tears streaming down my face as I writhed in pain on the ground.

"Oh my God! John!" Mrs. Collin came rushing over to me, bending over me, her large tits on full display, trying to escape her top. "Are you-" was the last thing I heard, the pain being too much for me to handle. I was too tired, too exhausted, so there on the ground, staring up at Mrs. Collin's beautiful face, I passed out.

Sleep was welcomed, although I didn't dream of anything special, only drifting through an endless, comforting abyss.

"Oh! You're waking up!" I heard echoing around me, drawing me upwards. A pair of huge tits, mile long, met me as I ascended, freckles spread across them as stars, puffy nipples resembling distant planets. "John? John? Can you hear me?"

My eyes shot open, feeling my muscles ache like crazy. Mrs. Collin was kneeling down next to me, and I laid in the largest and most comfortable bed I'd ever experienced. My head was propped up with three pillows, a warm wet towel placed on my forehead. On the nightstand next to me was a thermometer, a big glass of water and some medicinal pills. Mrs. Collin stared at me with a worried expression, her large breasts resting on the bed.

"How are you feeling hun?" she asks me, removing the towel from my head, placing her hand on my forehead. "Well, at least you aren't burning up anymore." Taking the thermometer, she placed it in my ear and checked my temperature. "And no fewer, that's an improvement." She puts the glass of water to my lips. "Drink, it will make you feel better." Taking deep sips, I nodded, her taking placing the glass on the side table, as I sighed deeply.

"Thank you Mrs. Collin. I appreciate it," I say, moving my arms, feeling how the strain takes a toll on me, stopping my moving. "My arms and upper body hurts like hell," I groan, relaxing my head against the soft pillows.

"Oh my. Poor thing. Did you push yourself too hard? I mean, someone who goes to the gym like you can take it too far if you don't let yourself rest," Mrs. Collin says, and I got confused.

"I don't go to the gym," I said, now actually looking down at my arms. They were a bit bigger, more toned. I had gotten more muscular in my arms. "What the hell!" I said loud, a mild panic rushing over me.

"What?!" Mrs. Collin said, her voice worried and clearly startled by my reaction.

"I'm sorry for scaring you Mrs. Collin. But I wasn't this muscular before. Not even when I arrived here." Mrs. Collin stood up, and I could see that she had removed her tight shorts, now only wearing her crop top and panties, as she sat herself down on the bed next to me. My face was flushed after I stared at her large thick ass and meaty thighs, and I felt her hand on my left arm, prodding and squeezing it, causing me to wince as several spikes of burning pain flooded over me.

"I'm sorry, but it's muscles all right," she said, looking at me, blushing as well.

"What time is it?" I asked, trying to look around the room for a clock, but not finding one. Picking up her phone, she turned it to face me. The bright light hits my eyes, almost blinding me. Taking another look, the phone showed 1:14 am.

"I'm sorry about the light, but you've been unconscious for a bit more than seven hours," she says, putting away the phone, while turning on the lamp on the nightstand. "I've called your mom. She was very worried about you, but couldn't come pick you up since she was working night shifts."

"Nightshift? Mom wasn't at work. Right... She doesn't want to go out looking like that," I thought to myself. "Have you been awake all this time?" I asked Mrs. Collin.

"Why yes I have. I was so worried about you, I've never witnessed something like that, I was afraid you had had a concussion. Getting you up here was no easy task either," she said, giggling as she patted her arm.

"You didn't have to, but thanks," I said, giving her an appreciating smile.

"It's no problem hun. I've always wanted to care for someone, that wasn't my husband," she said, a mocking tone when she mentioned Mr. Collin.

"Where is Mr. Collin?" I wondered, seeing as this was probably their bedroom.

"Mason's away on a business trip, some architect meeting. He's gonna reveal his new design for the firm."

"Well, you've been very kind but I really should head ho-" I try to sit up to move out of the bed, but as I move my arms, trying to steady myself, another flash of searing pain ran through them and my back, causing me to scream out as I fell back down.

"Oh no you don't lad. You're in no shape to move. Please, rest. It will do you good," Mrs. Collin says, placing her hand on my chest, which hadn't seen much change to my disappointment, before she pulled the covers back over me. "I'll go get you some more water hun." She grabs the empty glass, walking out, her large ass on full display which I stare at as she leaves. However, in the corridor she turns around, catching me staring, but she just smiles at me, blowing a kiss towards me before leaving for the kitchen.

I felt a bit embarrassed by it, but I decided to close my eyes, still tired; concerned about my arms and what had transpired. I had a fun dream. My muscles had granted me superhuman strength, donning the mantle of superhero, although I was pretty bad at my job, everything was going wrong for some reason. Another shot of pain rocked my sleep, which grew more and more. I started screaming, waking up and noticing that in my sleep I had rolled over on my side, laying on my arm which was extremely painful.

Trying to move over, I couldn't, as when I tried to turn, my back burned with the same affliction as my arms. I noticed how Mrs. Collin was sleeping next to me, but because of my screaming and whining she was now awake.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, quickly shaking off her drowsiness. Pushing me over to my back, it hurt but at least it subsided quickly. As Mrs Collin pushed me, she used her whole body, which caused her to land on top of me, her big tits pressed between my chest and herself, causing me to grow hard. "Are you okay John?" she asks, starting to move herself off of me.

"Yeah. I am now," I said, breathing deeply, looking over at her, who laid on her side, my eyes drawn to her large breasts that are pushed together in a white nightgown, which was a bit too small to contain her assets.

"Do you like em?" Mrs. Collin asks, gesturing to her tits. I look away, blushing. "It's okay, you can stare. I'm flattered." Looking at her with a questioning face, she softly giggles. "I hope you understand that I didn't invite you only to remove some root," she says, moving herself so she sits on top of me, her ass grinding on my crotch. "Don't think I've forgotten your little peeping session," she says, lifting herself up and pulling the covers away.

"I'm sorry about that," I nervously said, feeling how her ass started grinding again, her lovely green eyes reflecting the light of the moon that crept its way between the curtains and onto the bed.

"Ya, you should be. Not joining us really upset me," she said as she removed her nightgown, exposing her large breasts and chubby tummy for me. I also noticed she wasn't wearing any panties, her pussy already dripping on my stomach. I stared, almost hypnotically at her freckle covered tits, as she grinded harder. "My, you really seem to like them. They're F-cups! Grown during the week! Can you believe it?!" she softly moaned, grabbing and squeezing them.

"Yeah I can," I thought to myself, Victoria, mom and Viola all came to mind, how all had grown larger. Mrs. Collin stops grinding, looking down at me, her face worried but lustfully impatient.

"Listen. I've always wanted a child, a little one to call my own. Mason can't give me one but my whole body yearns for it. Could you, uhm, help me with that John?" she asked, a serious look in her eyes. Her breath was shallow, clearly excited and nervous, placing her hands on my chest and leaning in a bit closer.

"Did she want me to impregnate her? I wasn't ready to become a father!" I thought to myself, and I could see how she noticed my conflicted expression.

"You won't have to do anything afterwards! I promise. You just have to fuck me good and hard, and shoot all that hot cum, in, my, pussy," she says, looking pleadingly at me. "Plus, your black hair sorta matches Mason's, so no one will question it. Please John!"

"Uhm..." I said.

"Please. I know it's weird, but I really need this favor. My body yearns for a child. I don't know what it is but I know I want to be a mother. So please John!" I was quiet for about a minute, weighing this ridiculous situation. I tried adjusting my position, but my arms just couldn't.

"I guess I could do it," I thought, laughing at the prospect a bit before looking back up at her anticipating face. "Alright, I'll help you. But I'm afraid that you'll have to take the lead on this one if you wanna do it now. I can't move my arms that well," I said, chuckling nervously as I nodded towards her, her face lighting up with joy.

"Oh thank you! Thank you so much!" she exclaimed, leaning down to me and kissing me all over my face. Removing my pants, she gave an audible gasp. "Damn you're huge," she said. "I've never been one to care about that sort of stuff, but I didn't expect that!" Moving back, she started to lick and suck on my cock, her tongue small, lubing it up to prepare for an easy insertion.

"You're really *moan* good at this," I whispered, wanting to grab onto her, but my arms wouldn't let me. Mrs. Collin gave a joyful hum, sucking on my tip intensely, before taking the whole length down, gagging and struggling as she had to pull back several times. Bobbing up and down for a few seconds, she pulled away, a strand of saliva following before she started positioning her legs on either side of my hips, her pussy teasing on the edge of my tip.

"I'm gonna ride you hard," she says, grabbing my cock with her gentle hand, guiding it in as she lowers herself down, letting out a satisfied groan. "You're *moan* filling me up *moan* so much John!" Mrs. Collin starts slowly riding me, moaning with each movement as she bounces up and good. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Say my name! Moan my name as I ride you!" she yells out in pleasure, speeding up her bouncing motions.

"Fuck that feels good Mrs. Co-" I start but Mrs. Collin interrupts me.

"No! Don't say that. Say my real name! Emilia! My real name!"

"Emilia! You're so hot! Fuck!" I moan, her face shifting from sad and annoyed from me saying Mrs. Collin, to one filled with lust and joy, as she slams hard onto me, her pussy squeezing and cumming around my cock. I keep moaning her name, each time it causes her pussy to clamp down hard around me, cumming as she moans and shudders, almost falling off me as her body spasms. I try to buck my hips up, but the muscles in my back cry out, causing me to mostly lay there and enjoy the ride.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" I moan out, feeling how my cock starts pulsing and spasming inside of her warm pussy. Emilia then falls down to her knees, my cock penetrating deep inside of her, as she continues to raise her hips and slam into me, laying on top of me. Her big natural tits pressed into my chest, our faces staring at each other.

"Do it! Cum in me baby. Give me *moan* a child! Flood my womb!" she moans, locking her lips to mine as with several fast thrusts from her, I release my load. As the cum hits her insides, she moans into my mouth, cumming as well. I cum for a solid minute, before stopping. "That's a lot of cum. Never experienced anything like it!" Emilia softly moans and chuckles, rolling off me, careful not to crush my arm as she does.

"That was, mmm..." I moan, feeling satisfied. "You're amazing Emilia."

"Why thank you, but you don't need to butter me up like that. You don't have to be kind to me, all that flattery," she says, a satisfied, yet down tone.

"Butter you up? No, I mean it. You're like a sex beast!" I said, cringing a bit at my choice of words and wanting to shoot myself. I saw how she blushed, laying on her side, her thighs held together to keep my cum in.

"Oh my. You really think so?" she asks, and I hear her laughing while rubbing my chest. I embarrassedly nod, and that's when she suddenly stops, raising herself up in the bed. "Wait! You're still hard?!" she says, surprised as she stares at my still erect cock.

"Yeah, it doesn't go down until I cum twice," I coyly said, feeling the neediness of my cock, how it wants release. Emilia thinks for a second, before she sits herself up in bed.

"Well then, let's take care of that so you can go to sleep," she says, pulling my body towards her. "Here, rest in my lap. You like my tits so much so you can suck on them as I finish you off," she says, helping me into her lap. I take one of her nipples into my mouth, and begin sucking and playing with it, my tongue dancing around it. Emilia moans as she begins stroking me, taking some of the cum still around my cock and licks it off her fingers, before continuing to stroke me.

"Does that feel good hun? My soft hand wrapped around your long, hard cock, stroking you gently as you suck greedily on my huge tits?" Emilia says, her voice warm and alluring, every word seeping into my mind. I nod and suck harder, wanting to taste milk, like mom had produced. Then it starts to happen. arm, not as creamy as mom's but still delicious milk starts pouring into my mouth, as I feel how Emilia's whole body starts to spasm and shake, her experiencing multiple orgasms at once,