A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck! That feels so good! My tits have been aching all week but I thought it was part of the growth!" she moans out as more and more milk comes flooding into my mouth, and I eagerly swallow it all. "Yes! Keep sucking! Keep sucking for mommy!" she moans, pumping me harder and faster, as I quickly reach the breaking point. I unlatch for a second.

"I'm gonna cum Emilia! I'm gonna cum!" I moan, before latching on again, draining the last of her milk in her left breast. Speeding up and squeezing my tip, she pumped hard and steady, and I felt myself cum, shooting out thick ropes of cum, the first shots hitting the ceiling above us, before the rest hit us both and stained the bed.

"Yes! Cum for me! Cum lots for mommy!" Emilia says, pumping me faster, wanting to drain me as well. "You're so good, and you look so sleepy," she says, my eyes feeling heavy. "Can you take care of my other breast as well? My left one feels so much better drained now." I simply nod, feeling her move a bit to the left, aligning my mouth with her right boob, quickly latching on. I feel her breathe heavily, moaning as I begin sucking, quickly feeling more milk fill me up.

Emilia drags her fingers across my body, scooping up the cum that covers us, licking it up as I slowly drain her. This went on for a few minutes, until no more milk was running down my throat. My eyes closed, drifting off to sleep once again, as I felt her plump soft lips kiss me.

"Sleep well hun," she says, and the lights go out.

Waking up in the morning, I noticed how Emilia had left the bed. Lifting my arm slightly, it still hurt like hell, so I just laid still. It was Thursday, shit. I needed to get to school, but in this state I wouldn't be able to attend class. The door to the bedroom was open, and I could see out into the corridor. From downstairs I could smell the heavenly scent of various meats being grilled.

Waiting for around seven minutes, the noises downstairs ended and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I look up from the bed, seeing Emilia coming towards me, wearing a purple T-shirt, pretty large but it gets stretched out by her tits a bit, with the rest of the shirt hanging freely under it. Emilia wasn't wearing any pants, her big thighs on wide display. In her right hand was a big plate with all kinds of meats, sausages, bacon, with vegetables and bread on the side. In her other hand she carried a glass of orange juice and a cup. It smelled heavenly, as I tried to sit up, but my back wouldn't allow it.

"Well, look who's up. I hope you haven't been awake and alone here for too long," Emilia says, placing everything on the now mostly cleared side table next to me. There was a fair bit of food on the plate, a fried egg placed over the food.

"That's a lot of food," I said, turning my head.

"Yeah, anything you don't eat up I'll finish. I never get the chance to cook this breakfast nowadays. Mason thinks it's too "unhealthy" and "fattening," but it's me childhood. I hope you like it," Emilia says, picking up the fork and knife, cutting a piece of sausage and loading on some tomato and beans, before guiding the fork to my mouth, me opening up.

"Wow, that's amazing!" I said after chewing, feeling the rich flavors dance across my tongue.

"I'm so glad you like it hun. I've wanted to cook it for someone else!" Emilia continues to feed me, but I only manage to eat barely a fifth of all the food. For some reason I was already really full even before breakfast. Emilia's breastmilk... "You can't eat anymore? You don't like it?" she asks me, a bit of a sad tone in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm full, but I really enjoyed it. Some of the best stuff I've eaten," I said, her expression shifting to that of a happier one. "I'm pretty full of your, uhm, milk," I said, my face glowing red.

"Oh, well, that can happen," Emilia says, also blushing. "Well, I'll start digging in," and with that, she grabbed the plate, eagerly and voraciously devouring the food. "This is *chewing" sho good!" The plate got cleared in a bit under six minutes, me watching intently as she shovels food into her mouth. "Well, I'll go get my breakfast now," Emilia says, grabbing the plate and walking out, me checking out her big ass once again as she leaves.

"Well, a woman's gotta eat," I thought to myself, and after a few minutes she came back, carrying two plates on one arm, glasses in the other, an interesting balancing act unfolded in front of me. Placing the plates on the bed, she sat herself next to me.

"You probably know I have the virus," she said, beginning to eat. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, I've probably got it as well if a guy can have it," I said, watching her begin to stuff herself.

"My mum used to cook me this when I grew up on special occasions or when she had had a shit day the morning after. It's comforting," she said, pausing her eating, taking a few sips of the orange juice. "How are you feeling hun?" Placing her hand on my arm, she squeezed it gently, causing me to winch in pain.

"Still can't move them," I said, my jaw clenched so as to not let out any noises of agony.

"Do you want to call anyone? Should I call the college?" Emilia asked, now having finished one of the plates.

"Yeah, mom. You can report me as sick," I said. Emilia then got up, grabbing a piece of bread, munching on it as she grabbed my phone that she had charged during the night. First we called in sick, before dialing mom's number. Emilia put the phone on speaker, and mom picked up.

"Hi mom. You're currently on speaker, Mrs. Collin's next to me," I said.

"John! Are you okay sweetie? Emilia told me you had gone unconscious helping her," mom said in a worried tone.

"Well, I can't move my arms, shoulders or back without feeling an intense pain in them, so I've been bedridden. Emilia has been kind enough to help me with breakfast," I said, looking over at Emilia who was in the process of eating some white pudding.

"It was the least I could do. John can stay here for as long as he'd like, Mason's out so the company is appreciated," Emilia says, planting a soft kiss on my cheek, careful as to not make it audible. Mom was quiet for a moment before saying:

"That's uhm, very generous of you Emilia. How can I repay you?"

"You don't have to do anything. You've always been a good friend of mine, so I don't mind looking after your son," Emilia says, giving me a coy look, as she takes a long sausage and swallows it in one go, patting her stomach which had begun to bulge out a little.

"Could I speak to John in private? No offense Emilia," mom says.

"Of course, and none taken. I'll turn the dishwasher on," Emilia says, getting out of bed, picking the plates on, snacking on her way out, closing the door behind her.

"Emilia's gone now," I say.

"You worried me so much!" mom said in an exasperated voice. "Getting a call out of nowhere that my son had collapsed in my friend's garden."

"I'm sorry mom. I don't know what happened. One minute I was pulling a root out of the ground, the next my whole upper body was in pain. Sorry I made you worry."

"You don't have to apologize sweetie. Now, what have the two of you been doing?" Mom's voice was knowing, clearly understanding that something happened between the two of us. "You had sex didn't you?"

"How did you know?!" I asked, taken aback by her abruptness in the matter.

"Please, she was all giddy and wanted you to stay with her. Was it consensual?"

"Yes it was, both of us were, uhh, eager to say the least," I said, wanting to skip over this part of the conversation.

"Well, I hope you get better soon. I miss you sweetie," mom says.

"Alright, I miss you too. You have to hang up," I say, not able to to reach the phone.

"Okay. Bye honey!" mom says, ending the call. I lay in bed, waiting for Emilia to return. It takes a few minutes before I hear knocking on the door. Emilia enters, and the rest of the day flies by, as does Friday, me feeling slightly better.

On Saturday morning, I started to feel better. Emilia had come in with a more "normal" breakfast that I was used to. I sat myself up, now able to do it by myself, but it still stung.

"Oh my god, you're feeling better!" Emilia exclaims, running over to hug me, placing the breakfast on the table next to me.

"Yeah, I guess so," I say, rolling my shoulders feeling the burning swell a bit, but it wasn't too dangerous. I hug her back, Emilia letting out a happy sigh.

"Seeing as you are feeling better, I guess you are free to leave," she said, her voice a bit down. "But I was wondering if you'd accompany me to the mall. I need to pick up some new clothes and get one of those pregnancy tests," blushing and unable to contain her smile as she mentioned the last part.

"I'd love to," I said, getting up. It now made sense, none of her pants fit her anymore after she had grown, and that's why she had been pant-less during these days. After we had eaten breakfast, I drove us to the mall, heading directly to the clothing store.

The store was relatively crowded, plenty of women, larger women, picking out clothes. First we made our way over to the pants section, picking out all manner of large sizes that were available, heading to one of the few unoccupied changing stalls.

"Christ, most of these are too small for me," I heard her saying, handing me the ones that didn't fit which started to form a large pile. "Finally, a pair that's decent!" Emilia exclaimed, opening the door, showing off a pair of blue jeans, wiggling her butt at me, which jiggled softly. "Could you be a dear and return the other ones. Then you can go and pick out some blouses and shirts you'd think look good on me. I'll look for some stuff too," she said, handing me the rest of the pants.

"Sure, I hope you trust my taste," I said, walking off with all the pants, my muscles starting to burn, but I pushed through, returning all of them. I then went to pick out shirts. I chose a mix of both modest clothing and some more revealing ones that I'd like to see her in. As I examined a blouse, I felt someone tapping me on my back. Turning around, I looked down at a short woman, maybe around 5.0 ft, seeming to be around the same age as me, give or take a year, long black hair, light brown skin, latina by the looks of it, and her face covered by a facemask. Wearing a more substantial white knitted sweater, a hole cut across, showing off her cleavage. Her tits were huge, bigger than Emilia's. I saw a nametag, Luana, she worked here.

"Why hello there stranger. Need any help?" she says, her voice soft, perking up as she talks.

"I dunno, you have this one in a larger size?" I say, holding the green deep cut blouse that I had examined which I knew to be too small for Emilia.

"Why certainly, I'll go check in the back cutie," she said, grabbing the green blouse from me, turning around. A pair of black tight jeans complemented her butt nicely, although not all too big, it was firm. I watched her leave, and she threw a quick over the shoulder glance at me, giving me a quick wave. Waving back at her, I headed towards the changing rooms where Emilia was waiting for me, standing guard outside one of them.

"You've been busy!" she happily says, taking the clothes from me. "Let's have a little showcase." The door to the changing room stall opened and closed several times, Emilia wearing a different top paired with the same jeans each time the door swung open. Some of my favorites were: a form fitting tight lilac long sleeve shirt that showed off her curvaceous upper body, her tits extenuated through the material, a red shoulderless blouse, flowy in material and puffy short sleeves, a sporty gray crop top that really hugged her body tight, Emilia giving me a skeptical look as she revealed how it looked on her, her big tits practically spilling out.

"Homewear?" I jokingly said, Emilia laughing, covering her mouth with her hand as she just closed the door. As Emilia was putting on one of the last tops I had picked out for her, another tap on my shoulder could be felt.

"I found one!" Luana said, handing me a green blouse in a larger size. "It was a bit hidden away, but here you go."

"Thank you very much, Luana," I said, looking at her nametag to get it right.

"Hey! Are you staring at my chest?" she said, looking at me with a stern look.

"I-I-I was c-checking your na-" I stammered, but I stopped as she was giggling, which burst into laughter.

"I'm only teasing! I know you don't have any ill intent, I hope," her voice playfully sly. "But, I wouldn't mind if a cute guy checked me out." Giving me a wink, she temptingly moved her body, jiggling her large assets. "Hey, I was wondering, guy who still hasn't introduced himself. Do you have a job?"

"What? No, not currently. And hi, my name's John. Nice to meet you. I did work at a fast food chain during the summer, but quit once college started again. Why?"

"Well John, we are a bit understaffed, with the sudden craze for women to buy new clothes, you know. And you look like a friendly, strong guy..." she says, approaching me and quickly caressing my new bicep, which I may or may not have flexed once she made contact. "...who could help around here. The pay isn't the best, but there are other things that do makeup for it..." her voice beguiling and lustrous.

"Maybe. How do I apply?" I ask, moving slightly towards Luana, towering over her but smiling warmly with my eyes.

"Online duh. Here. If you just go to the store's website, there's an application you can fill out. And make sure to apply for the Tuesday and Friday afternoon shifts, and weekend midday shifts. There might be a hot, funny, cool latina working then," she says, staring up at me with a mix of longing and intrigue. The door to the changing room swings open, Emilia stepping out.

"Gotta say, you have some excellent taste. My husband's gonna lo-" she interrupts herself as she sees me and Luana talking. She had put on a loose fitting wrap around style blouse with a red and white checkered pattern, her big cleavage popping out the top, and the lower part of her chubby belly being visible. Luana was stunned, looking up at her, Emilia being over a foot taller than her.

"W-wow..." I hear Luana say, shrinking down behind me. "I'll hopefully catch you later, John." Luana walks away, giving another quick wave as she walks away.

"Who's the girl with the massive knockers?" Emilia asks, pulling my attention to her once again.

"I, uhh, just some girl working here. She offered me a job, sort of," I said, taken aback by her choice of words. Emilia nods, before she turns around, her long ginger hair hitting my face.

"I have one more thing to try on. Wait there hun," she says, once again closing the door. After a couple of minutes, I hear her calling me.

"John! Can you come in here? I need help with the, uhm, zipper!" I open the door, and inside, standing with her hands on her hips is Emilia dressed in black, lacy lingerie. Her massive F-cups are pushed up, straps connecting the different parts and a metal ring holding the two cups together while giving a peek into her undercleavage. The panties are part see through, her pussy visible through them. They slightly dig into her hips and ass, her plump white cheeks accentuated by the panties. "What do you think?"

"I-I think Mason will like it," I say, closing the door behind me. "Was there a z-zipper you needed help with?" Emilia walked up to me, pressing herself into me.

"I didn't put this on for Mason," she whispers into my ear. Unhooking the straps to her panties, she slides them down over her wide hips, and then down her thighs. "And I actually need a different kind of help. A kind of help that can only be solved with your cock." Her words combined with the seductive lingerie had gotten me rock hard. "Touch me. Grab me. Do whatever you want," she whispers in my ear, and she starts kissing my neck. I kiss her neck as well, licking it, putting my hand on her hips, quickly making my way to her big thick ass, digging my fingers into her doughy flesh.

My shorts and underwear slid down my legs, Emila's hand having moved their way down to them, and yanked them down. I back Emilia up into one of the corners, our lips having locked, mixing our saliva as we furiously make out. I put my cock inside her, as I started thrusting, our moans muffled as we kissed. Both of us knew if we pulled our lips from each other, we would be found out, so we just kept at it. Emilia met my thrusting, our skin softly slapping against each other.

My hand had found its way to her pussy, as I started rubbing the top of it while fucking her, the stimulation it caused her to moan even louder, squirting on my cock as her legs started shaking. Emilia was about to fall, her knees starting to buckle, so I quickly removed my hand from her pussy but her whole body was twitching and spasming on its own, her chubby belly and tits jiggling like crazy.

Putting both my hands on her big ass, I lifted her up, feeling it to be relatively easy. Emilia's eyes were rolled back when I looked up again, and she kept moaning into my mouth. Walking over to the back wall which wasn't the wooden panels that made up the rest of the stall, I rested her against it as I continued to thrust into her, her feet now off the ground. Emilia moaned and squirted, overstimulated beyond belief, and after her fourth or fifth big orgasm, I felt how my cock twitched and throbbed, shooting my cum into her. Emilia enjoyed the feeling, softly moaning into me as she nodded, grinding down on me.

Emilia had recollected herself, both of us had stopped moaning so I placed her down on her feet.

"Holy shit. You carried me!" Emilia whispered excitedly. "And you fucked me, so-ho-ho-ho good," after-shudders hitting her. I noticed my cum starting to drip out of her pussy, slowly trickling down her thigh. I searched the room for her panties, but the only ones I could find were the lingerie she had worn.

"Where are your panties?" I whispered, looking over to see how Emilia scooped the cum up with her finger, sucking it slowly.

"I didn't wear any," she smugly said, awkwardly walking towards me, trying to keep the cum inside her. I then picked up my underwear, handing it to her.

"Take mine. They should keep the cum from dripping onto the floor," I whispered.

"What a gentleman you are," Emilia jokes, putting them on. Her thighs stretched them, but even more so did her hips and ass. "They're a wee bit tight, but thank you. Now, let me suck you off." Emilia walked up to me, guiding me to the small bench that was placed in the changing room. I took a seat, Emilia knelt down in front of me and began sucking my cock. Bobbing up and down, she started to get used to the length of my 8 inch cock, taking me all the way down. Her warm throat pressing on the tip, my cock throbbing like crazy in her throat.

This whole situation, how risky it was doing it in public, really turned me on. How anyone could see us, opening the door to the changing room, seeing Emilia give me a blowjob. I quickly came, shooting a big load down her throat, filling her up.

"You are a real stallion," Emilia says, having sucked every bit of cum out of my tip. "Guess I know how you felt when you were full of my milk," she whispered, rubbing her slightly stretched out tummy. "Now, let's go pay. I still need to get that pregnancy test."

Choosing which clothes to buy, Emilia had made her selection. Many of the shirts were the ones I picked out, even that light gray crop top, and we headed towards the cashier. Luana stood behind the desk, her face lighting up as we approached.

"H-hi John," Luana said, starting to scan the items. "Have you thought about the job?"

"Yeah, I think I'll apply, it may be fun. And extra money never hurts," I say, smiling at her.

"You're right about that," Luana responds, putting the clothes in a paper bag. Emilia looks at her with a questioning, almost judging look, but she doesn't say anything. Emilia pays, and we leave. On our way out, Emilia goes to buy a pregnancy test while I go to her car, loading the clothes into the trunk of the car. Emilia arrives shortly after and I drive us back to her house. Emilia headed directly for the toilet, test in hand. I waited outside the door, my heart pounding. I hope it will be positive, for Emilia's sake at least. Then the door gets thrown open, and Emilia stands there, test in hand, pant-less. Tears are streaming down her face and a huge smile practically takes up her entire lower half of her face.