A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 11

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
6.9k words
4.68
8.5k
6

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking in through the front door, the house was very quiet. Looking into the kitchen, empty. The living room the same.

"Hello?! Mom? Are you home?!" I called out, and I heard some noises upstairs.

"John? Is that your voice I'm hearing?" I heard mom call out back, the door to her room opening. I looked up, and I saw how mom came rushing down the stairs. Mom was topless, her big tits slapping and bouncing as she came down the stairs, which she tried to control by putting her hand and arm over them. I also noticed that her belly had shrunken down a bit. Throwing herself at me, she hugged me tight, pulling my face down as she planted what felt like hundreds of kisses all over it.

"Calm down mom, I'm here," I said, squeezing her soft plump body as we hugged.

"I'm sorry, but I've been a worried mother. I've missed you so much, staying away for all those days," she says, pressing her face gently against my neck, holding me close. "How are your upper body? Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore, " I said. I pull up my sleeve slightly, flexing my bicep for mom. My arm was big, a visible shape bulging beneath my skin.

"My!" mom said in a surprised tone, touching my bicep, inspecting it closely. "You look so strong now!" she said, giggling as she tried to wrap her hands around it, failing. "But you aren't the only one who's grown. Notice anything different?" Striking a pose, her legs spread and arms on her hips, she looks up at me. Looking her up and down, I shook my head.

"No, sorry. You look just as beautiful as when I last saw you," I enticingly said.

"What a charmer you are, but I have grown. I'm 5.6 now!" she happily exclaims, but I really couldn't tell.

"If you say so..." I teasingly said. "Hey, Emilia gave me some clothes, I'm gonna go put them away." Showing her the bag, I started walking up the stairs.

"New clothes? My, she must really like you..." mom said with an inquisitive voice, crossing her arms under her tits, pushing them up.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," I said to her from upstairs, walking into my room and putting the new clothes away.

"Sweetie, I'm getting hungry. Do you want to cook something together? It has been a while since we did that, and I think that cooking will be a very important skill to have in the future," mom said, having entered my room.

"Yeah, that'd be fun," I said, mom clearly happy with my response, and we headed down together.

Instructing me along the way, we started making lunch. We made chicken curry with rice and fried vegetables on the side. Mom had put on an apron, wearing only the apron and her underwear. Her big tits and belly were pressed against it, with one of her tits regularly falling out, which she just casually tucked back in. Teasing me with her body, she seductively moved throughout the kitchen, pressing up against me as she wanted to show me how it's done.

I heard how metal hit the stone tiled floor. I turned around, seeing mom bend over slowly, her large fat ass on full display, with parts of her pussy poked through. Wiggling her butt, she seductively looked at me.

"Seeing something you like sweetie?" she teasingly says, picking up one of the taste spoons from the floor. I smile at her with intent. "You can grab me. Take me!" she says, and I walk up to her, still bending over, mom thrusts her butt, making her asscheeks gently clap. I put both my hands on her ass, massaging it as I moved them around, feeling their soft doughy skin in my palms. I move my hands to her hips, taking a firm grip on them.

"Let me show you something," I said, as I began lifting mom into the air. Although still a bit heavy, it felt like lifting a grocery bag now, my arms and back much stronger, letting me hold her a few feet off the ground.

"Oh my goodness! John! You really are super strong!" she says, ecstatic to see me being able to lift her like this. As I held her like that, I kissed he butt twice, before putting her down, my arms starting to give away. Mom hugged me when I had placed her down on the floor. "How strong my boy has become," her voice filled with lust.

"I think we should focus on the food," I said, kissing her softly on her nose.

"Oh, you're right. I'll make some muffins as well. We can eat them later," mom said, pulling out two other bowls, taking out even more ingredients.

"I was wondering if I could go up and call Victoria? I haven't talked to her since Wednesday."

"Why of course! Tell her I said hi!" mom says, starting to mix together dry ingredients in one of the bowls. Going upstairs, I called Victoria, and she answered fast.

"Hi baby," I said.

"John? It's good to hear your voice again. I've, uhh, missed you..." Victoria says, her voice a bit low.

"I've missed you too. I'm sorry I haven't called or texted. My arms didn't work," I chuckled, not knowing how to properly describe what had happened. "Well, it's more that they have been in so much pain that I couldn't move them."

"Oh my god! Are you okay? What happened?" Victoria yelps, her voice full of worry. I start telling her everything, how Emilia had asked for my help, to me going unconscious, Emilia caring for me, us having sex and my new muscles.

"And now I'm back home, my arms working again," I finished, waiting for Victoria to respond.

"That's, uhm, wow. Just, wow..." Victoria finally says, her voice a little bit thin."But I'm glad you're feeling better."

"How have you been? You sound a little down," I ask her.

"Ehh, I've been okay I guess. My sister has been freaking out, and mom won't stop calling. It's just so much and I can't focus during classes." Victoria sounded defeated, tired. I felt so bad for her.

"Hey, you wanna come over tomorrow? I've missed you so much and we can eat something, play some board games maybe? You can get out of your house for a bit."

"Yes! Absolutely, I would love that!" Victoria says excitedly, her voice finding new footing.

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow then. Around two maybe?"

"Perfect, I can't wait. Thank you," she says, ending the call. I lay in bed for a few seconds extra, thinking about Victoria, before I put my phone in my pocket and walked back to the kitchen.

What I saw when I reentered, was mom who greedily was scooping out the chocolate batter from the bowl, lifting it over her head slightly, sticking out her tongue as more batter came dripping off the edge of the bowl. Much of the batter had been spilled onto her tits, and she was finishing the larger bits of the batter with a spoon.

"Excuse me," I sarcastically said, walking towards mom. Stopping her voracious stuffing fest, mom looked at me, frozen in place. "I believe you've spilled some batter on you. Let me get that." I start licking her tits, I clean them free of the chocolate batter, placing wet kisses on them, moving up her neck and to her mouth, licking her lips clean. "You taste good."

"Please," she said, all flustered.

"Did you really just eat a whole bowlful of batter? Now there won't be any muffins," I said, checking the bowl which only had small bits of leftover batter mixed with pieces of chocolate bits in it.

"Actually, that was the third bowl..." mom said sheepishly, looking down at herself. "I couldn't help it, it was too tempting."

"It's okay," I said, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Lunch is about ready now, we'll continue our fun after." Taking a seat at the table, we began digging in, the food tasted amazing, with mom taking about four portions of it. She ate quickly, stuffing herself full of what a family could've eaten. When we were about finished, I said:

"Oh right, I invited Victoria to come over tomorrow at around two. I hope that's okay with you."

"Of course it is! You know how much I enjoy having Victoria around, the two of you are just so cute together!" she happily replied, patting her large semi full belly, sending ripples through her fat. "Now, I do believe that you promised we'd continue, my strong, capable man." Mom was practically spewing out pheromones, filling the kitchen with her scent, sweet and almost cinnamony, telling me to fuck her.

"Mmmhmmm," I said, standing up and walking over to her, lifting her up in my strong arms in a bridal carry, kissing her as I carried her upstairs, throwing her onto her bed, the bed squeaking and creaking in agony as she landed.

"Take it easy John! I'm a heavy woman!" she laughs, spreading her legs as I reach over, grabbing a condom and putting it on. I start eating her out, her pussy already wet from our foreplay in the kitchen, tasting her sweet juices. Teasing and tasting her, I feel her on the edge of multiple orgasms, but stop before she cums. "John! Stop *moan* teasing me! Let *moan* mommy cum! Please?!" she moans, grinding her pussy against my nose.

"As you wish," I breathily say, climbing up on top of her, guiding my cock to her opening and gently inserting it. I lay on her big belly, grabbing her big tits as I begin thrusting.

"Fuck! Yes! I'm cumming! Thank you! Thank you!" mom shouts, contracting and clamping down around my cock, squirting and cumming like crazy. I tease and pull on her nipples, rock hard, before I start kissing her deeply, my tongue dancing around hers as she moans into me. I don't stop thrusting for one second, my hips almost moving on their own, the sound of our bodies slapping against each other is rhythmic.

"This *moan* is so *moan* wrong! But it feels so right! Fucking *moan* my son! My beautiful, handsome *grunt* son!" Mom moans, tears streaming down as her whole body is spasming, her abdomen moving up and down like crazy. I raise myself off her body, running my fingers into her pussy, playing with her clitoris, thrusting harder and deeper. Mom goes wild, screaming out in pleasure, her words incomprehensible, her clit pulsing and swelling with blood as glassfuls of pussy juices leaks out of her pussy.

"Fuck! John *moan* you're so-" she can't take it anymore. As a huge orgasm erupts around her, I shoot out huge amounts of cum as well, and I see how her eyes closed, a wide smile spread across her unconscious face. Her body still spasms and convulses, but she was knocked out, the pleasure too intense. After the first round of cumming was done, I pulled out of her, putting the inflated cum filled condom on the table next to the bed.

Still hard, I decided to take care of it, but I snapped a photo of mom spread out on the bed, her large DDD tits the main focus. Jerking off in the shower, it took a bit and wasn't at all as satisfying, but I exploded in the shower, painting the walls with my cum, washing it off afterwards. I then decided to go get my laptop, applying for the job at the clothing store. Hitting send, my part was done, now I only needed to wait for a response, and I remembered to pick the correct days so Luana and I could get to know each other.

The rest of the day I spent putting away the dishes, starting on cleaning the house, and studied. Mom was asleep for most of the day, so I cooked us dinner, bringing it to her in bed. The condom I had left was emptied, mom looking coyly at me as I grabbed it to throw it in the trash. After playing some video games, I headed to bed.

The next morning, me and mom were busy cleaning and preparing for Victoria's arrival. We ate a minor breakfast, and the hours flew by. After cleaning, we got ourselves ready, me putting on the new blue and black shirt Emilia had given me, mom putting on a longer pale blue dress, which used to be flowy, but now it stretched across her stomach and tits; none of her blouses or pants really fit her anymore. I skipped lunch, mom did not. I went out to buy snacks, two cases of beer and some wine for us, but also some baking ingredients. Mom had depleted our supply and I thought that baking muffins could be a good idea.

When I returned home, I noticed how mom had emptied a large part of the pantry, her stomach bloated as she laid on the floor, half asleep.

"Jesus... She's huge now!" I thought to myself as I looked down at mom. "Perhaps we'll have to order something, I won't have time for another shopping trip." Putting the stuff away, I gently shook mom awake, her whole body jiggling back and forth. "Hey, wake up," I softly said, her eyes opening. Mom lets out a big yawn, looking up at me.

"Hi sweetie. What time is it?" she sleepily says, sitting herself up and I notice her belly already stretching her skin a bit.

"It's around ten past one. How are you feeling?"

"Oh god! It's that late!" she says, clumsily standing up quickly, me helping her to her feet. Rushing out of the kitchen, she puts on her shoes, correcting her dress.

"Mom?" I ask, following her out of the front door.

"I'm supposed to pick up Victoria! She called me and asked if I could, and of course I said yes. Sorry, but I need to go now," mom quickly said, entering the car quickly. I could see how she fidgeted with the seatbelt, before she backed out of our driveway, driving down the street and disappearing from view.

"Victoria has my mom's number?" I thought to myself, walking back in and starting on the muffins. I used the cookbook that mom had used during our previous attempt, having to look up some of the words they used in the recipe. After I put the muffins away to cool, I finished on some of the minor touch ups, then awaited Victoria's arrival.

When the clock hit 2:04 pm, I heard the car pull up outside, which made me rise to my feet quickly, walking towards the front door. I opened it eagerly, seeing Victoria helping my mother out of the car. Victoria's long brown hair was free flowing as usual, wearing a pink summer dress which by now was going out of season, and she gave me a smile as she walked up to me. I embraced her when she got close, and I felt her reciprocating the hug.

"Hi. I'm so glad you could come," I softly said, releasing her. Victoria held on to me for a few extra seconds, before pulling back.

"I'm glad to be here," she said, smiling wide as I could see a tear forming in her eye which she quickly wiped away with her thumb. "Are you gonna invite me in?"

"Oh, yeah. Welcome in," I said, standing to the side to let both women walk in.

"John! The house smells amazing! What did you make?" mom asked, peeking into the kitchen. "Muffins! Oh, you're so sweet." Mom walks up to me and plants a kiss on my cheek, tip-toeing to reach. "You remembered. See Victoria, he's caring and a baker. Hold on to him," mom says teasingly, nudging Victoria as she passes, heading to the living room.

"Oh, I will," Victoria says as she blushes, her voice sure as she grabs hold of my arm, and together we follow mom into the living room. We had moved the dinner table into the living room and cleared it, and I had a few family- and board games in a pile on the floor. Mom had taken a seat at the table, and I pulled out a chair for Victoria.

"You mentioned how you liked board games, so I thought we could play some. Mom will be joining us, she insisted," I said, looking at mom who just sat there, smiling at Victoria and me.

"I don't mind, Alexandra's fun," Victoria says, and mom giggles.

"Thank you Victoria. See John I said I would be a hit!" mom jokes, trying to cover her own laugh.

"Well, I've bought some beer, hope you drink Victoria. I should probably have asked. You can pick the first game," I said, opening the first case.

"Well, I don't usually, but I don't have anything against it..." Victoria said, standing up and checking out the pile of games. I handed out a can to each of us, and we started playing. Victoria carefully opened the can, taking a sip, her eyes lighting up.

"I don't remember beer tasting this, uhh, tasty!" she said, drinking more before she took the dice in her hand, shaking them gently before rolling them across the board. Mom nodded in agreement, finishing her first one, gesturing to me to hand her another. The first round of the first game took around 40 minutes, Victoria winning. We played another round, and together we emptied sixteen beers, eight remaining. I won, much to mom's dismay who came in an extremely close second place.

We then played charades, with mom wanting us to move around a bit. Committing to dumb poses, movements that don't make sense, and only two occasions of someone falling over, mom both times. For some reason, mom was killing it, gathering up points left and right, her guessing game was on point. We only played charades for 20 minutes, me and Victoria were tired of it, but mom wanted to play some more.

"Aww, am I winning too hard?" mom taunted us, me and Victoria sitting down at the table.

"Yeah, sure mom," I said, pulling connect four from the pile. "Wanna play?"

"Yeah, I could take a break from charades. I don't wanna do 'cloud' any more," Victoria joked, as we sat up the game. After mom was done celebrating, she joined us at the table, catching her breath as she had moved a fair bit in her victory dance. Victoria won the first game.

"Haha! I won!" she exclaimed, dragging her finger over yellow plastic pieces that diagonally formed a row of four.

"I guess you did. Gotta be honest, I didn't realize what you were doing," I said, looking over at mom, her left breast had fallen out of her dress when she had hastily sat herself down on the chair. "Mom, do you mind?" I asked, gesturing to her big exposed boob.

"Oh gosh. I'm sorry hehe," she softly laughs, grabbing a handful of her breast and tucking it back in. "I was wondering if we could make this game a bit more, interesting..."

"How?" Victoria wondered, unlatching the bottom of the case so all the tokens fell out onto the table.

"Well, we have a few beers left. The loser of each round has to drink one as punishment..." she said, staring at the both of us with a serious and sly look.

"That can't be good," I responded, as I knew that mom had had at least six beers already.

"What? Is my baby boy scared of a little competition?" mom says teasingly, leaning over the table towards me, her dress showing off her cleavage on wide display. Gently swaying her breasts side to side, she giggles before returning to her seated position.

"Sure. Let's do it, but we need to eat something before. All this alcohol need to be balansed out" I said in a straight voice, intensely staring mom in her eyes, returning with a cocky gaze. "But are you in Victoria?" I say, not breaking our staring contest.

"Uhm, sure. I'm in!" Victoria says, now having sorted the tokens into a red and yellow pile. Mom and Victoria started while I went out in the kitchen to grab some of the muffins, returning to see Victoria winning the first round, mom chugging the beer quickly. I handed out two muffins each, and up next was me against Victoria, which I managed to win, Victoria drinking hers slowly as she watched mom taking a seat in front of me. The next two games I managed to win, although barely, and then mom beat me, purposely flashing one of her breasts at me to keep me distracted, although I didn't complain. Three beers left, mom and Victoria started to grow tipsy, having a little trouble putting the pieces of rounded plastic into the slots.

Mom beat Victoria, Victoria drinking another beer. Two left. Mom lost to me, as she misplaced one of the tokens as her arms swayed from a lack of coordination, causing her to drink another. One beer left in the case. Me against Victoria. As the last token fell down, Victoria had won. I gracefully chugged the last beer in the case, and stood up, feeling the effects of the beer already.

"That cannot have been healthy. I'll go grab some water and more muffins so we have other things besides the beer in our bellies." Walking out to the kitchen, I grabbed three glasses, filling a jug of water and taking three muffins with me. Walking back out, I saw how mom and Victoria were cuddled up on the couch, giggling and laughing. Victoria rested her head on mom's shoulder, her face blushed. Mom played with Victoria's hair, sinking deeper into the couch herself.

12