A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi *hick* John," Victoria said, looking at me in a drunken state, her eyes not focusing, wandering away from me.

"Here you go," I say, handing them each a muffin, pouring water into the glasses.

"These are amazing! You're so good at baking!" Victoria says, picking pieces of her muffin. I cuddled up next to Victoria, putting on a movie. For the next two hours we sat like that, cuddled up together and watched a mediocre film. When the end credits started rolling, mom got up.

"It's almost time for dinner. I'm craving some pizza. Does that sound good to the both of you?"We both nod, not letting go of each other as Victoria had cuddled into me, as I held her close to me. "Anything special you want?"

"I can take something with pepperoni on it, whatever they got," I said.

"Oh, uhh, I don't know, just a standard works for me," Victoria coyly said, nuzzling against me with closed eyes.

"I'll get you a Neapolitan. I'll go call them and order them to be delivered here. See you in a bit," mom says as she walks into the kitchen, closing the door behind her. We just stay where we are, putting on some show as we continue to relax.

"Hey. How are you feeling now?" I asked Victoria, striking her soft arm. "You sounded really stressed when we talked over the phone."

"I've needed this. I love being here. Your home feels more like a home than mine right now if I'm going to be honest," Victoria says as she looks up at me, before resting her head back against my chest, sighing heavily. My chest fills with joy and warmth hearing her say that, squeezing her gently as I continue to snuggle her.

Mom walks back in, her footing unsure as she places her phone on the table, heavily and carelessly sitting herself down on the couch. In her other hand is a large bottle of soda, which she places down on the floor next to her.

"Well, it's ordered. I'll get the door when the pizza arrives, so you two can remain seated. You really look so adorable together!" mom says, before turning her attention to the tv. After around a half hour or so the doorbell finally rings. "I'll get that!" mom says, hurrying out of the living room, to the front door. I can hear how the door opens, a bit of indistinguishable chatting taking place, before the front door shuts, and footsteps come walking back. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Seven pizza boxes are being carried by mom, which she places down in front of us.

"Wha-" I begin to say, but mom interrupts me.

"Well, dinner's here! Let's begin." Mom opens the top box, a Neapolitan, which she hands over to Victoria, the pizza already having been cut into eight slices. Victoria eagerly started to eat, she really was hungry. Opening the second box, it was actually mine, which mom handed to me and I took out a slice, and started eating the warm and delicious cheesy slice. The third box is another Neapolitan, which she puts to the side, before opening a meat lover's pizza, taking it and sitting herself down.

"Mom, this is so much pizza. I mean, TOO much pizza," I say, reaching over for the soda, pouring all of us a glass each.

"Don't worry about it sweetie. Me and *munch* Victoria need to *chew* eat a lot. I'm sure she can *munch* attest to that," mom says while stuffing the rest of the slice into her mouth, glancing over at Victoria who quietly sits and eats her pizza, blushing. We continue to eat in silence for a bit, both mom and Victoria finishing their first pizza when I have come halfway through mine. After 15 minutes mom had finished her half, letting out a satisfied groan, rubbing her belly through her blue dress.

"Maybe you were right John. That was *groan* a bit too much... Especially with all the beer and my fridge raid," she said, and I could see how stretched her dress had become, her belly seemingly ready to explode. Victoria, however, continued to eat her pizza.

"Excuse me, but I need to go to the bathroom," I excused myself, I really had to pee. All those beers are really coming back to bite me. After I'd gone to the bathroom and washed my hands, I walked back out to the living room, where I was greeted by a scene. Mom had removed her blue dress, tossed it onto the floor, only wearing her panties now, her big stuffed belly practically taking up half her lap. Sitting next to her is Victoria, who had latched onto one of mom's large breasts, sucking greedily from it. Mom took a pizza slice, guiding it to Victoria's mouth, where Victoria would unlatch, milk leaking from mom's nipple. Then mom shoved the slice into Victoria's mouth, Victoria eagerly chewing and swallowing before washing it down with more of mom's breastmilk.

I had been gone for only about four minutes, tops, having been held up when I scrolled through my usual apps, but during that short period of time, Victoria's pizza had almost been eaten up, only one slice remaining. Seeing them like this made me cock grow hard, but for now I ignored it.

"What's going on?" I asked as I walked up to them, Victoria staring at me with a look of panic, trying to pull away but mom just placed a gentle hand on Victoria's head.

"Keep sucking baby, I can explain," mom said to Victoria, who obeyed mom's instruction, sucking on her breast. Mom was calmly smiling at me, small moans escaping her lips every now and then. "Well sweetie, I'm helping feed Victoria."

"Why?" I asked, confused as I just stood there half stunned. This caused Victoria to unlatch, sitting herself up with some difficulty as her belly had started to become significantly bloated.

"Well, we talked and Alexandra said how much you like bigger women. I knew that of course, but the way she put it really made it clear to me. I want to become bigger, grow taller and get bigger tits for you John. I want to get big for you," Victoria softly said, embarrassed, looking away for a second, red in the face.

"For me?" I asked, walking up to Victoria. "You know I love you just the way you are. You don't have to do this just for me."

"Of course I know that, but it also feels really good. Getting stuffed, fucked, and growing are all wonderful feelings that I can't get out of my head. Plus, I know how hard and exciting you got when Viola showed off her growth," Victoria said, now looking back at me, sureness and lust filling her eyes.

"Mhmm, it really is John. Here, the last slice Victoria," mom lustfully said, Victoria finishing the entire slice quickly. "Good girl," mom said, reaching over for her half eaten pizza, taking a slice and feeding it to Victoria.

"That tastes so delicious!" Victoria exclaims after eating the meat covered pizza slice, reaching for another herself, but mom just slid the pizza box away from her hand.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. No Victoria, you know what we agreed to. You don't feed yourself, I'll help you get bigger, and you'll help me. Speaking of helping me..." mom said, taking a slice. I could see how she hesitated first, she had clearly overeaten. But, she opened her mouth and stuffed the slice in, swallowing it quickly, groaning after. "Now, go back to sucking. My tits need some release." Victoria simply nodded, grabbing mom's breast and putting the nipple to her mouth as she leaned in, once again sucking.

"She wants to get bigger for me..." I thought, sorta getting excited. Grabbing another slice, I brought it to Victoria, who first looked up at mom for approval, who nodded lovingly at her. Unlatching once again, I brought the pizza to her mouth, and Victoria gently took small bites of it, before I slowly inserted all of it into her mouth. "You're okay with this?" I whispered to her, and she eagerly nodded, swallowing the slice. "You're really special," I whispered, stroking her hair and planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Why yes she is. Victoria's such a good little girl," mom agreed, which caused Victoria's face to flare up, not able to contain her smile. Continuing like this for half an hour, me and mom taking turns feeding Victoria. Victoria nursed from mom's breasts, having switched once she drained one of them. Her belly expanded and stretched more and more, as she finished the third Neapolitan. "Thank you Victoria, the aching is gone now," mom said with a relieved sigh, as Victoria had drained her other breast as well.

"I'm so full," Victoria moans, her face flushed and she glanced at me. I lifted up her dress to uncover her belly, placing my hand on her full stomach, gently rubbing it as I felt how tightly packed most of the food must be. I noticed how she wasn't wearing any underwear, her smooth cute pussy soaking the back part of her dress. Placing kisses on her belly as well, I heard how Victoria moaned, which was quickly silenced by mom who fed Victoria another slice. "Can you *moan* go *chew* lower?" Victoria moaned as she swallowed the pizza.

Making my way lower, Victoria moaned more and more, as I made contact with her pussylips. After planting a single kiss on her pussylips, her whole body trembles as she moans loudly, cumming from that one kiss. I then started eating her out, licking and sucking which drives Victoria crazy, mom feeding her even more. After a few minutes, I hear mom's voice calling out:

"John, can you lift Victoria down to the floor? I think it's time to change positions."

"Yeah, I can do that," I say, looking up from her pussy, my face drenched in her juices. "I'll show you something!" I excitedly continue, hastily picking Victoria up, which she seems exhilarated by, her body nice and heavy in my arms, and I carefully maneuver around the low coffee table, placing her down on the carpeted floor. Mom throws me a pillow, which I give to Victoria. With some difficulty, mom walks over to us, pizza box in hand, kneeling down besides Victoria.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Fuck her," mom almost demands, which I obey, taking of my jeans and underwear and spread Victoria's legs open. I gently insert myself into her, thrusting slowly. Another slice gets fed to Victoria, and I see how mom leans in close to Victoria's ear, whispering something that I can't quite hear. I just continue thrusting, stroking her stretched belly every now and again. Mom pulls back, and Victoria eagerly nods.

"Yes! Please *moan* do it. I *moan* I want to please you!" Victoria moans, her tits bouncing wildly as I fuck her faster. Mom giggles to herself, before carefully starting to move her plump and stuffed body over Victoria's, one leg on either side, lowering her pussy towards Victoria's head, mom's big body obscuring my POV. Mom lets out a surprised moan, before moaning deeply, grinding her pussy on Victoria's mouth.

"Oh yes! Fuck *moan* yes! Keep eating me out! Yes! Keep eating mommy's pussy!" mom moans, grinding faster and harder, my eyes glued to her massive ass that grinds on the top parts of Victoria's chest.

"Huh?" I thought, having stopped thrusting for a few seconds, feeling how Victoria's pussy just squeezed me harder, her hips thrusting when I stopped. None of them seemed to hear me, mom's too busy grinding and moaning, and Victoria's ears are probably covered by mom's thick thighs. "Mommy?" I thought to myself, as I once again started thrusting. Both of them were moaning like crazy, Victoria's muffled but still somewhat audible.

Continuing like this for several minutes, mom screamed out in pleasure as she came multiple times from Victoria's oral work, and I felt myself edging closer and closer. I gave a last few hard thrusts, calling out:

"I*m *grunt* cumming!"

Pulling out of Victoria's warm, wet pussy, I started shooting out long, thick ropes of cum, hitting mom's back, covering it as it began running down to her ass, dripping down onto Victoria's chest. Cumming for almost half a minute, drenching mom's back and the floor around us, I fell onto my butt, placing my hands behind me for support. I looked on as mom carefully got off Victoria, trying to catch some of the cum that slowly runs down her back, licking it off her fingers, before she suddenly gets down on all fours next to Victoria.

"You're so good Victoria! But our boy here isn't completely satisfied, so I better take care of him." Mom then starts to crawl towards me, taking my large cock in her hand, and begins to slowly stroke it up and down, keeping eye contact with me. "You made quite the mess all over my back... Victoria? Could you lick me clean?"

"Y-yes. I-I-I c-can do that," Victoria moans, and I look how Victoria was still squirming and spasming on the floor, but began trying to sit herself up. Moving slowly towards mom, Victoria grabbed a hold of her big ass cheeks to steady herself as her belly made it hard to find balance, she eagerly began licking the cum off mom's back.

"That's a good girl. Lick mommy clean," mom said, turning her attention back to my cock. Lowering herself down to my balls, she began licking and sucking on them, her tongue fondling them as she quickly made her way up my shaft while one of her hands continued playing with my balls. Teasing my tip, she quickly began sucking my cock, taking inch by inch, deeper and deeper. Her mouth and throat was amazing, playing and pleasuring my cock as I quickly began to build to a finish. Mom took notice, slowing down and pulling my now glistening cock out of her mouth, gently playing with it. "I'll let you come once Victoria has cleaned me," mom lustfully said, letting out soft moans as Victoria ran her tongue and lips across mom's back.

"Hurry up Victoria!" I quivered, wanting to release my load into mom's mouth, which she teasingly formed into a circle. Victoria began picking up the pace, but I noticed how she really forced herself, her belly stuffed to the brim. Once Victoria's hand had let go, falling to the side as cum leaked from her open mouth, a satisfied groan escaping her lips, mom finally decided to continue. "Fuck yes! Keep going mom!" I cried out, mom deepthroating me as I quickly came, topping mom off with what felt like a bucket worth of cum. Mom's belly expanded even further, and as I finished, mom let my cock go, falling over on her side, panting heavily as she rubbed her huge belly.

Panting loudly myself, I laid myself on my back, slowly pulling my underwear back on since I didn't fancy my cock dragging across the floor. Subtly watching the two beautiful women lying exhausted on the floor, I couldn't help but smile. Mom was bigger in every way, except her thighs where Victoria had done some serious growing. Both of their bellies are stuffed to the brim, anymore and they'd pop, but damn was it hot.

"How are you both feeling?" I asked, scooching closer to them. Mom slightly groaned, but I could see a satisfied expression plastered on her face.

"I've never been better, sweetie..." mom softly says, brief moans following.

"John..." Victoria moans, which causes me to switch my attention to her. Quickly making my way over to her, I sit myself down beside her, stroking her soft brown hair out of her face.

"What is it Tori?" I asked her, her face flushed, partly from having been fucked, but mostly from how full she looked.

"Hehe, Tori... That's cute," Victoria chuckled in a drunken state, looking up at me with her big, beautiful hazel eyes. "I'm gonna get sooooo big. Gonna get REALLY big. All for you," Victoria continued rambling, giggling as she laid there, and I now noticed the second case of beer had been opened, five beers missing.

"Alright, you've clearly had enough," I said, laughing quietly to myself as I watched her squirm and giggle on the ground, rubbing her bloated belly. "Let's get you to bed." My arms under her, I gently lifted her up, Victoria giggling and hugging me closely, planting kisses all over my chest.

"Wait John!" mom called out from her place on the floor, unable to move herself. "Take her to my bed, and the three of us can sleep together."

"Sure. I'll come back to get you," I said, hurrying out of the room as I felt how small amounts of lactic acid began burning in my arms, urging me to get to the destination quicker. Thankfully I managed to get Victoria situated in mom's bed, my arms recovering quickly and fortunately they did not give out like what had happened at Mrs. Lewis' place. Tucking Victoria in gently, I calmed her with a few kisses before I went downstairs to get mom.

"My beautiful boy!" mom happily exclaimed as she felt my arms lifting her up, bringing our faces close to each other. I began walking out of the living room, mom even heavier than Victoria.

"Can I *urgh* ask you something?" I asked, panting and making noises as I began walking up the stairs, the damned stairs.

"Of course! Ask away sweetie!"

"Mommy? You called yourself that with Victoria. Why?"

"Oh, well... You see, Victoria has some, issues. I want to be there for her. As a motherly figure, or, hehe, as a mommy. She doesn't seem to mind, and it feels right, she's just so precious. I hope that isn't an issue for you sweetie..." Mom's face turns red, looking away but she eagerly awaits an answer.

"I guess it's fine. I'm worried about her, that's why I invented her today." Mom looks back at me with a beaming face, kissing me fast all over my face.

"You're so wonderful! So thoughtful! I love you so much. You take care of her, and me, so well!" Continuing to kiss me, we make our way to the open door of her bedroom, quickly placing her down on the other side of the bed. I throw the blanket over her as well, patting her large breast that jiggles wildly.

"I'll go clean up the mess downstairs. Then I'll come back here," I said, starting to walk out of the room.

"When you come back, you'll get sandwiched between two big ladies," mom calls after me, giggling as I close the door. Starting with the floor, I try my best to wash the cum out of it, not wanting it to leave a smell much later. Moving on the beer cans, I gathered them all, 27 in total. I had had six, Victoria eight (before dinner), and mom ten (before dinner). The last thing I took care of was the empty pizza boxes, which was when I noticed how everyone had been emptied. Victoria had finished the last of the pizzas, almost 5 entire pizzas...

I guess she must really love me.

12