A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 16

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
6.8k words
4.69
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the front door, the bell having just rung a few seconds prior, Viola stood at the foot of the two step stair. I noticed her appearance hadn't changed that much since the last time I saw her. Her frame was mostly the same, a bit pudgier perhaps but that could be because of the large sweater she was wearing. At first she looked taller, but when I looked down I saw she was wearing heels, granting her an extra 3 inches in height.

"Hi gorgeous," she warmly said, sweeping a few hairs out of her face, her hair unkempt and messily put up in a do.

"Hi! It's great to see you again. You look lovely as well," I greeted her, inviting her in. While on an even plane, we were almost the same height, Viola grazing her wide hips against me while entering, clearly taking pride in her stature, having few problems walking in her heels.

"Woah! Your arms are so... So big!" Viola suddenly exclaimed after she had taken off her sweater, a white T-shirt under with stains of what looked like dried chocolate on her chest. Squeezing and feeling my muscular arms, her fingers traversed up and down my muscled arm. "When the hell did this happen?!"

"It's a long story... Should we go and meet the others?" I asked, my arm wrapping around her waist as she nodded, and we entered the living room together.

"Hello. Victoria, Alexandra," Viola greeted them as we entered. Viola's voice was cold and short as she greeted mom, the two of them shooting distasteful glares at each other before looking away. "And a new face. I'm Viola. Nice to meet you," Viola continued, turning to Kassandra who was quietly seated on the sofa with the two others.

"Hi Viola. That's Kassandra," Victoria said, looking over at Kassandra who gave a shy nod, patting her now soft and relatively chubby belly. "Nice heels."

"Thank you Victoria. I think they're quite nice as well. What do you think John?" Viola seductively says, turning to me and embracing me, our eyes almost meeting as she pushes her body against mine.

"You look great in them," I said, and Viola warmly giggled, kissing me deeply for a moment before pulling away, walking over to the armchair and sitting down. Mom jealousy followed Viola with her eyes, muttering something inaudible to herself. "So... Are you all ready for some measuring?" All three of them nodded and agreed, and I pulled out the measuring tape that we had used two weeks ago.

"I-I can go first. I-i-if no one else wants t-to of course," Victoria offered, a bit shy. No one objected, so she walked up to the wall, I placed a book on top of her head and she walked away. Marking her height with a pen, it was a bit higher up from her previous mark.

"Wow..." I softly said, chuckling a bit as I read the measurement. "5.7! You're growing tall Tori!" I exclaimed, kissing her quickly while Victoria let out a joyful giggle after I pulled away.

"Yeah. Do you like it?" Victoria asks me, putting her hands on my chest and looking up at me.

"Hell yeah I do. But do you like it?"

"I... I don't know... Kinda?" she shyly admits, hiding her face from me with a shielding hand, quickly walking back to her seat next to mom, who congratulated Victoria with a hug. Viola then shoots up from her chair, and walks over to the wall.

"I can be next. Measure me please?" Her voice was almost begging, looking at me with anticipation and lust. I nodded and walked over, but mom interjected as I picked up the book from the table.

"Don't forget your heels Viola," mom shortly said, eyeing her shoes. Viola quickly scoffed, before bending down.

"Silly me. Guess I forgot," she said, bending over so her big butt was staring at me, gently swaying her hips back and forth to entice me, which definitely worked. Her ass was big. So big that I'd have to use both my hands to hold one of her plump buttcheeks. Taking off her heels, Viola stood back up, noticeably shorter. She's still tall, but I noticed a slight frown on her face as she stood back against the wall. Taking her measurements, I noticed she hadn't grown anything, still 5.10. "How tall am I? How much have I grown?" she impatiently asked, quickly walking away as I had marked her height.

"Uhm... nothing. Still 5.10. A very tall 5.10!" I quickly added.

"What!? It has been two weeks! How haven't I grown anything?" she blurted out, checking the marking closely. A bit defeated, she sank down in the armchair, resting her head in her hand.

"It's okay. You've probably grown more in other places..." I tried to comfort her, rubbing her shoulders gently which caused her to softly moan, relaxing a little. Kassandra was up next, her height now barely crossing 5.3. After her it was mom, who gracefully walked over to me, quickly kissing me on my cheek before she got measured. "5.8! That's also three extra inches, the same as Victoria!" I proclaimed, and I saw how mom was bathing in pridefulness from the jealous stares of Viola, who sat with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I believe a little weigh-in is in order now?" mom inquired, putting down the scale on the floor, which had been resting on the dining table. "I'll step up on it. Viola, you can be after." Stepping on it, we waited for the beep.

"256..." I quietly said, looking at the numbers, then at mom who herself looked quite shocked. "It says 256 lbs."

"Jesus... That's a lot of woman!" mom happily exclaimed, stepping off and embracing me, feeling her plump body against mine. "Viola. Your turn..." mom smugly said as she released me, turning around to face her.

"Fine. I'll do it," Viola quietly said, her voice a bit taken aback. The beep came, but Viola did not want to look down, closing her eyes. "What does it say John?"

"229."

"Oh... That's..." Viola whispered, stepping off and walking over to her chair, sulking by herself. I looked at mom, who's face wasn't as beaming anymore, almost showing a bit of regret.

"Kassandra?" I asked, a minute of complete silence having passed by.

"H-h-huh?" Kassandra responded, caught off guard when I called her name. "O-oh... right." Getting up, she carefully walked up to the scale and stepped on, throwing cautious glances up at me. "Oh! 158!" Kassandra was currently wearing one of mom's T-shirts, which definitely was too big for her, and I could see how she shyly smiled as she surreptitiously snuck one of her hands under the baggy white T-shirt and rubbed her belly while walking back to the couch.

"You ready Victoria?" I asked her, noticing how she looked a bit uneasy. Victoria dragged her feet, hands over her stomach. She halted in front of the scale, eyes peered on it, a few faint tears forming in her eyes. Embracing her in a tight hug from behind, I felt her soft amazing body in my arms, and I softly kissed the top back of her head, her growth spurt making it so I'd have to stand on my tippy toes to reach the very top of her head. "It's okay. You don't have to do it if you don't want to," I whispered. "You know we won't berate you right?"

"Yeah. No, I want to..." she whispers back, her voice a bit teary, and I gave her one tight hug before I released the embrace. Quickly wiping away the tear build up, Victoria takes a deep breath and steps up on the scale, and we wait for the result. "228," Victoria gasps, looking over her belly and breasts at the numbers. "Huh."

"You're really beautiful you know..." I said, embracing her from the front now, slightly lifting her up in the hug in an attempt to comfort her.

"Oh... T-thank you," Victoria giggles, and I put her down on the floor, turning her around and leaning to kiss her. Her hands sneaked up my shirts, her fingers caressing my back as we made out. I feel another set of hands on my shoulders, a kiss on my neck as mom has snuck up on us, giggling as she walks past into the kitchen. Both me and Victoria look after her, and after a few seconds she returns, a plate of cookies and pastries in one hand and a large pitcher of milk in the other. The women snacked on sugary snacks as we took more measurements.

Viola hadn't changed that much, her breasts still a soft D-cup, although her ass had gotten an inch or so bigger. Kassandra's tits had swelled to DD-cup, with her thighs and ass having become fatter as well, Kassandra seeming really ecstatic about her new curves. Mom truly had grown, her breasts now having ballooned up a big F-cup, her belly and hips having gained a few inches each, which Viola loathed. Viola stuffed herself with pastries whenever one of mom's measurements got called out. Like Kassandra, Victoria qualified for a DD-cup, although hers were slightly bigger. Having grown a lot on her hips and ass area, Victoria was now almost rivaling Viola in size, together with mom.

"T-these were s-so good!" Kassandra gushed, shoving two pastries in her mouth, licking the chocolate and whipped cream of her lips.

"Thank you! They're quite easy to make. I could perhaps teach you some day?" mom proposed, eating another cookie and washing it down with milk.

"They are really delicious. And this milk is delicious as well. So creamy and sweet. High fat percentage?" Viola asked, taking deep sips of the milk, filling up another glass.

"Oh, I don't know. But I'm glad you like it so much," mom happily said, smiling mischievously, covering it with her hand. Me and Victoria both look at the milk, then each other. Mom gives us a quick wink, massaging her right breasts through her shirt for a moment, before dipping a cookie in her milk and taking a bite.

After having finished the snacks, I took the dirty dishes to the kitchen, giving them a quick wash before putting them in the dishwasher. As I was standing back up, I felt how my butt was softly groped, an approving hum coming from behind me.

"You've got a cute butt handsome," I heard Viola whisper, and as I turned around, Viola stood close to me, completely naked, her dark skin smooth, her nice full breasts and pudgy tummy, her untamed bush having crawled up a tiny bit on the small pudge of her belly. "But... Is it as cute... or sexy as this one?" Seductively turning around, letting her hands trace down her waist, to her wide hips, her long nails dug into her fat cheeks, squeezing and pulling them apart as she bent over, exposing her pussy to me.

"I don't think so... That's one sexy ass," I said, walking up to her and kissing her deeply, while my hands found their way to her huge butt, my fingers sinking deep into her fat cheeks. "They are really soft *kiss* and big *kiss* and just so incredibly *kiss* sexy," I whisper between kisses, Viola moaning softly.

"D-do whatever you w-want with me... Please?" Viola whispers with a shaky voice, staring up into my eyes with a needy expression. I squeezed her ass again, looking her up and down. Two of my fingers made their way to her slit, gently rubbing over the folds which caused her to shiver.

"How about a little... game?" I lustfully whispered, Viola's knees bending a bit as she shivered.

"W-what g-g-game?" she nervously and impatiently whispered back, her voice extremely needy. I knew how much she liked spanking and to be a little submissive, so I wanted to tease her a bit. Putting a finger inside her, and gently starting to tease her clit, I felt her quiver as low, desperate moans slipped out from Viola.

"I'll rub, and tease your tight, needy pussy, while you take my clothes off. And for each time you cum from foreplay while I still have a piece of clothing on, I'll spank your hot, big, magnificent ass. Does that sound good?" I whispered deep into her ear, pulling back and planting a sloppy kiss, gently sucking on her neck to leave a small mark on her brown skin, and I felt how Viola came, her pussy leaking and clenching around my finger as I pulled my lips from her soft skin. "One spank..." I whispered as Viola whimpered. "Better start undressing me if you want to be able to sit down tomorrow." With my teasing and increasing fingering of her tight pussy, Viola came again right as she grabbed the bottom edge of my shirt.

"Fuck *moan* fuck... Y-your fingers *shudders* are soo.... Fuck!" Viola moans, lifting up my shirt as she cums for the third time as I sort of aggressively presses her swollen clit. "Y-you *moan* you h-have... You have to *hushed scream* l-let me *moan* oh fuck! You have to let me take your *moan* shirt off and I need *whimper* your arms up for t-that." Quickly increasing my fingering speed, Viola cums yet again, her thighs drenched in her juices as it slides slowly down her quivering legs.

"Alright... But, I'll start pleasuring you in another way..." I said, pulling my finger out of her, reaching both of my arms up so Viola could pull my shirt off. I then laid down on my back on the floor to Viola's surprise, pointing to my face. "I want that huge butt right here, and your *suck* delicious pussy on my tongue," I told her, sucking my finger clean of her juices. I could see how she bit her lip and eagerly got down on all fours, lowering her ass onto my awaiting face.

"Y-your f-f-ace is r-really... *moan* comfortable," Viola stutters, her soft moans quickly turning into panting as she moves her butt up and down, my nose continuously sliding along her pussy as she slightly speeds up. Grabbing her hips, I moved my tongue to her slit and began vigorously eating her out. "F-f-f-fuh-uh-uh..." Viola moans, her body shaking as she forcefully squirts her sweet juices onto my face. Not letting up, I continue licking and sucking, feeling how Viola starts unbuckling my belt, but struggles as she orgasms again, falling onto my legs, her heavy body pressing softly down on me.

"How's it *grunt* going?" I ask, taking a brief break from my intense cunnilingus onslaught to check that Viola was doing okay.

"Mmmmmhmmmm..." Viola moans, grinding her pussy against my face, not able to speak as her face was pressed into her arm, moaning deliriously as she covers my eyes with her fat bottom. Viola made no progress for the next 7 minutes, just moaning and cumming again, again and again as I ate her out, my tongue penetrating deep, the floor around us getting drenched in Viola's strongly scented juices. "P-p-p-lease... Pleash stop.... I-I *moan* I c-can't d-do it. It j-j-j-just f-feels soooo *moan* g-good! You can *grunt* s-spank me however m-much *moan* much you like! I j-just..." Viola came hard again, as she loudly moans which she quickly muffles with her palm, her sweet juices running over my tongue and down my throat. Moving Viola's thick body off me, I take a deep breath before kneeling next to her.

"Alright. Let's *groan* flip you over. Your big ass must be up Viola," I said, wrapping my arms around her hips, Viola softly moaning as I flipped her over, repositioning her so her as was high and her head resting on her arm. Making small circular motions on her luscious cheeks with my palm, I raised my hand and gently gave her a light smack, causing Viola to softly moan. Slapping her again, I put more force behind it, causing an even stronger reaction from her.

"Fuck yes! Spank me *moan* harder John!" Viola screamed in a muffled voice, and with a few more slaps, I removed my clothes, giving her two slaps per clothing item removed. Rubbing myself while slapping her softly, Viola continued to moan like she couldn't contain her lust, which made me grow hard quickly.

"I'll enter you now," I said, spreading her cheeks while guiding my cock into her drenched pussy, it easily slipping in. Viola was tight, her walls instantly squeezing every inch of my rod, and just to test, I slapped her hard again, a red handprint left on her right cheek. The moment my hand made contact, her pussy tightened even further as she came, and I began thrusting, causing her to deliriously moan, her mind gone to the pleasure and pain. More and more slaps landed on her thick ass, as I pounded her senseless. Viola screamed incoherently, laughing and crying from the overwhelming sensations but never wanting me to stop, as my huge cock filled her pussy.

"K-keep pounding *moan* me! F-f-f-fuuhhh... C-c-cum in me John!" Viola moaned, and I felt how her pussy worked hard to make me cum, my balls swelling as my cock spasmed and throbbed

uncontrollably, shooting a massive load inside Viola. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Viola moans, her pussy now filled with my cream while still clamping down hard on my shaft, which caused me a little trouble as I pulled out of her.

"Are you alright?" I ask her, gently stroking her back as she tips over to her side.

"I'm amazing, thank you," she softly sighs. "Your cum is really warm inside me..."

"How's your uhm... butt doing?" I asked, taking a quick glance at her red slapped butt.

"It's nice... Just so... Tingly." Softly sighing, I hear how Viola chuckles to herself, as she reaches for my hard, cum covered cock. "Let me lick your *moan* magnificent cock." Moving closer to her mouth, Viola wrapped her lips around it, before taking it into her mouth, sucking further and further down, licking my cock clean.

"Damn you're good. Go deeper," I moaned, lightly pressing Viola's head further down my cock, causing her to slightly gag and choke, causing me to immediately stop as I did not want to cause her any pain. "I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone, my sexual desires having momentarily taken over, waiting for an answer as she took deep breaths, drool practically flowing down her lip.

"Oh I'm fine! I can take that huge monster! I mean, I can handle rough," Viola pants, kissing the tip of my cock. "Push me down on it. Please? I'll tap your thigh three times if it gets too... rough... So please?" she pleads, teasingly kissing and sucking the upper part of my cock.

"Alright. Just as long as you're comfortable," I said, putting my hands on her head, running my fingers into her hair as I began pushing her down on my cock, Viola moaning and gagging as I pushed her further down my shaft. Viola seemed to absolutely love it, gagging and choking as I somewhat firmly pushed her head up and down, letting her have my whole length inside her tight, massaging throat for long periods. Rubbing her pussy while pushing her down, I made sure she was over stimulated to the point of her mind practically breaking. "Damn your throat is good!" I moaned, pushing her down as I felt her throat tighten and squeeze the head, edging me closer.

I was able to hold on for an extra four minutes, before my balls swelled, shooting long and powerful spurts of my hot cum into her stomach, pumping her full of my seed, delirious muffled moans lingering after my load had been blown. Checking on Viola, making sure she was okay, we quickly gathered ourselves, me grabbing a towel and wiping us off.

"I've missed that..." Viola sighed, as we stood up and got dressed, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. Giving us a last quick overview, just so we look like we just did it, we walked back out into the living room, chatting with the others for about half an hour before it was time for everyone to leave. Packing up Kassandra's stuff, including all of the dog related items, the whole process took a bit, with Kassandra scared to leave something behind. During one of the trips with Kassandra's stuff to the car, I saw how Viola and mom were having a conversation in the living room, both of them softly shaking hands before going their separate ways.

"We have to see each other more often John," Viola whispers in my ear as I load the box of dog toys into the backseat of the car. Turning around, I met Viola's eyes, her having put on her heels.

"Mmmhmmm," I responded, putting my hands on her hips and softly kissing her, moving my hands to her grabbable butt and gently squeezing it. "We really should." I see how Viola slightly blushes, giving me another quick kiss before heading to her car.

"I'll call you," Viola says before closing the car door, driving away. Packing up the rest of the stuff, mom, Victoria and Kassandra came out, prepared to leave. Kassandra approached first, Prince and Flo in tow so they could jump in the back. Prince jumps in, and I have to lift Flo, who lazily sits on the driveway.

12