A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-t-thank you. F-for everything," Kassandra stutters, fidgeting with her hands, looking like she wants to embrace me, so I wrap my arms around her and embrace her. I feel how she reciprocates it, her small hands hugging my waist, Kassandra resting her head against my chest.

"Just text or call me if you need anything. Like a boyfriend," I joke, hearing her shyly laugh. Victoria walks up to us, patting Prince a few times before turning to me.

"It's been really nice being here," Victoria says, glancing up at me.

"It's been nice having you here as well Tori," I chuckle, having released Kassandra who quietly slipped away, taking a seat in the back of the car. "Now you've been here a couple of times. Maybe next time we could be at your place?"

"M-m-my place? Uhh... Maybe... L-let's see what happens," she stutters, caught off guard. "Hey. Did you know that today is our one month anniversary?"

"Really? Only a month? I feel kinda bad for not getting you anything."

"Y-you don't have to do that. Just don't forget our real anniversary," Victoria says, then quickly growing red as she realized what she said, making plans like that. I softly chuckle, kissing her deeply before saying:

"I'd never forget." The response eases Victoria's mind, her laughing as well before walking to the passenger side, waving quickly before taking a seat.

"I guess we're ready to leave. Good luck at work. I'll drive these gals home," mom says, walking up to the driver's door. "How does spaghetti Bolognese sound for dinner?"

"It sounds good. Drive safe!" I say, watching how mom enters the car, turns the key and they drive away. I catch the next bus, going to work, barely making it in time. I put on my nametag and wait for Luana. I get a text a few minutes after, Luana telling me she's still feeling a bit sick, and can't come in today either. Bummer.

"Well, well. If it isn't our newest employee!" a somewhat familiar voice could be heard coming from behind me as I was currently restocking jeans an hour into my shift. Behind me is a tall woman, perhaps a few inches taller in me, wearing high heels. She's got dull blue eyes behind a pair of circular glasses. Her long straight blonde hair rests on a sizable chest, a bit smaller than Victoria's but not by much, contained in a way too tight collared black T-shirt, a red name tag reading: Erin Ross. It didn't help that her belly seemed half-stuffed, the shirt not covering her properly, a bit of underbelly showing. "It's so nice to meet you in person John. I'm Erin." Putting out her hand towards me, I grabbed it and we shook.

"It's nice to meet you too," I said, a bit flabbergasted.

"How are you getting along so far? Any problems?" Erin cocks her hip to the side, placing a hand on it and stares at me with an almost knowing look.

"N-no... I don't think so. Doing my rounds. Helping customers and the like," I answered, noticing how she took a step towards me, looking down in my eyes, softly smiling.

"That's good... The girl who recommended you, Luana was her name? Where is she?"

"I believe she's sick Ms. She texted me an hour ago."

"What a pity. Could you head over to one of the changing rooms please? You look like the handy type, and one of the hangers has been broken and it needs to be fixed. Could you handle that?"

"I'll see what I can do," I responded, heading towards the changing stalls, the sound of Erin's heels following close behind. Arriving, most of the stalls were occupied, but Erin pointed towards one of the unoccupied ones in the back, and I walked into it. "Where's the hook?" I asked, before I heard the swing door to the stall close behind me, Erin pushing against the wall, her belly pinning me.

"Oh sweetie. You're on it," Erin lustfully said in a hushed tone, removing her glasses and staring down at me. There weren't many women that could do that, so this feeling was new and somewhat exciting. "Do you want to know what I found the other day?" she teasingly whispered, pulling a pair of black underwear from her back pocket. My black underwear. "Do you know where I found them?" she pushes on, reading my shocked expression as a sign of confirmation. Erin waits for my response, but I'm too scared to say anything. "You don't? Is it because you already know where I found them?" she leans in close, breathily whispering into my ear.

I feel her increased breathing rhythm through her belly that pushes into me faster. Putting the underwear up to her nose, she takes a deep breath before throwing them to the side.

"They've lost their scent..." Erin says with a disappointed voice, still keeping me pinned to the wall. Tracing her fingers over my face, I hear Erin softly moan. "Take off my shirt John," she commands, taking a step back so I can move again. A faint alluring scent radiates from Erin, causing me to cautiously follow her orders. Removing her T-shirt, I'm met with her boobs that are contained in a white supporting bra, her belly large like a basketball and soft, jiggling a bit when the shirt comes off. "You like what you see?"

"Y-yeah..." I managed to say, entranced by her at the moment. Almost compelled by her presence, I place my hands on her belly, gently rubbing it.

"Oh yeah... Keep massaging my big belly. You can be a bit firmer. Yes! Like that. Let me *groan* remove my bra and pants. Keep tending to my belly John," she tells me, her arms going to her back and unlatching the bra, throwing it on the bench. Her tits only slump a little, their natural state still quite perky and big. Erin then slides her pants down to half her thighs, waddling over to the bench and urging me to follow with. Sitting herself down, she looks up at me, rubbing her left nipple between her fingers. "Get down on your knees and remove my heels and pants."

Quickly dropping down to my knees on the dirty gray carpet, I took off her heels, placing them under the bench before slowly pulling her pants off, revealing her mostly slender thighs, only a bit of excess fat having formed around them. Under her belly, I saw she wasn't wearing any panties, her shaven pussy already dripping wet, giving off an intoxicating scent.

"Worship me," she softly moans in a sultry voice, placing her hands on either side of her. "Kiss my body. Massage it. Treat me like a goddess..." Moving in closer, I start planting kisses on her big belly, slightly sucking with each kiss to leave hickies on it, rubbing it gently while making my way up her body. "O-oh yes! That feels heavenly. Each kiss is like a *moan* mini orgasm!" she softly moans, panting heavily as I come closer to her breast. "Tell me how *moan* sexy I am. How sexy your *shudders* Goddess is!"

"You're so sexy. Your height is really impressive. How you *kiss* tower over *kiss* people is really *kiss* sexy. Your large belly is so big and round. Really *kiss* kissable and *kiss* grabbable." Running my fingers and squeezing her tummy, I kiss her soft skin while continuing worshiping her.

"Mmmm *moan* more!"

"Your tits are *kiss* nice and big. I can *kiss* cup it nicely *kiss* and lick *kiss*and kiss *kiss* them," I continued, now licking and sucking on her nipples, them growing hard as I stimulated her. Continuing like this for another minute, complimenting her and stimulating her further, it didn't take long for her to cum hard.

"Oh yes! Like that! Keep *moan* talking baby! Worship me like that! I am beautiful aren't *moan* I?! That feels *moan* really good. Keep kissing *moan* me! I can feel myself gro-oh-oh... Ohhh fuuck! I*M CUUUMMING!" she screams, not able to hold herself back. Screaming, moaning and panting loudly, her hips shake sporadically as huge amounts of pussyjuices squirts out, hitting the other wall opposite of her. Her orgasm lasted almost more than half a minute, a puddle of her juices having formed and slowly spreading out on the floor. "I've *pant* needed to *relieved sigh* cum so badly," she pants, placing a hand on her chest. Her eyes now switched their focus to my crotch, as her demeanor and display had really turned me on, my cock throbbing in my pants. "Take your pants off *pant* John. Your *giggle* goddess will reward you." Without any hesitation, I take off my pants and underwear, her commanding scent intoxicating and telling me to hurry up.

"Good boy...Holy shit! You're a freaking monster!" she exclaims, looking at my 9 inch throbbing cock, which made me softly smile. Sitting herself up, Erin gripped it firmly and started slowly stroking it, releasing it shortly after to rub her palm on her slit, lubricating her hand with her pussyjuice. "Oh yes... You're so big, and hard for your goddess aren't you?" she now again whispers, stroking me slowly up and down, lubricating her palm multiple times to make my cock slick and wet. "This will do nicely. You've hidden this thing in your pants all this time? This python that will satisfy my *moan* every craving..." Erin moans, stroking me fasters, using both her hands to pump it faster, really working it. "It's so musky. So manly. Any woman would *moan* love to have your huge fucking cock wouldn't they?" she continues, her stroking speeding up while her voice takes a higher tone. "Does this feel good John?"

"Fuck yes... It feels really good..." I moan in a low voice, trying to keep my voice down. Her strokes feel wonderful, occasionally fondling and playing with my balls, readying a huge load. Looking up at me, she seems determined, her slightly flushed face really focused, smiling seductive as she pumps it faster and faster, now planting kisses along the shaft, working her way up which caused me to let out a quick loud moan.

"Yes! Moan for your goddess. Don't *moan* hold back John. I don't *grunt* mind," she says, kissing and licking my shaft. "You *kiss* taste *lick* soooo good!" she moans, now sucking on the tip. "So much precum baby! Keep producing more! Give me *moan* more!" Now sucking my cock, she plays around the tip, slowly going deeper, playing with my balls to edge me closer and closer. My balls swell, churning cum, which Erin takes notice of, drawing back off for a second. "Cum for me! Oh yes, cum for your goddess. Pump your load into my mouth!" she commands in a very slutty and beguiling voice, sucking hard on my tip as she strokes my cock fast, resulting in me blowing my first huge load down her throat.

The cum doesn't stop for a whole minute; me using all my strength to not buckle under my weight as I feel my legs grow weak. Erin takes it all, wholly focused on swallowing all of my creamy thick cum, not letting any go to waste. After swallowing it all, she lets go, licking the tip teasingly before leaning back, supported by her arms.

"You *pant* taste amazing John..." she sighs, satisfied by my offering. "And so much! Thought I'd choke on it," she chuckles, staring up at me as I steady myself. "But..." she reaches out and grabs my wet shaft in her hand, softly stroking it. "...you aren't done yet. Are you?" Standing up, she caresses my chest before laying herself down on the wooden floor, shuddering from the cold planks making contact with her skin. "Lay down next to me."

"Whatever you want," I responded, laying myself down next to her on my back, Erin turning to her side so she faced me. Tracing her fingers over my chest, she moves herself quickly on top of me, her legs on either side, laying herself down on me, face to face. My hard cock rests neatly right below her butt between her thighs. Her breath is warm as it hits my face, her blond hair functioning as a curtain to shield us from the world. Staring down at me, her eyes show a longing need, and I almost get lost in their blue color, an ocean of lust. "Wow you're gorgeous," I say, which causes her thighs to instantly slam together, trapping my cock between them. Right after she lunges down at me, pressing her lips against mine and we hungrily make out, and I wrap my arms around her back, while she cups my jaw with her hands, her tongue forcing its way in my mouth. Sloppily making out for almost four minutes, her pussy getting wetter and wetter, feeling it's swollen lips grinding against my shaft during our make-out session.

"I need your cock inside me John!" she moans, pulling herself off my chest, now sitting herself on my stomach. "You're so much *moan* hotter, and bigger than my *moan* ex-husband!" she continues, now squatting over my cock, and without any warning she slides my cock in, her opening stretching to a new maximum to fit it inside. "Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moans, now starting to bounce up and down, her belly and breasts jiggling like crazy as she rides me. Putting her hands on my shoulders, she leverages some of her body weight onto me as she continues her thrusting.

"Damn *moan* that feels *grunt* so good..." I moan, meeting her thrusts with my own, moving my hands to play with her breasts. Erin's moan grows louder, I feel how her pussy contracts around my cock multiple times, each happening quicker and harder than the time before, bringing with it a forceful orgasm that causes Erin to scream with pleasure.

"Yes! Yeash! Yeassshh!" she cries, her hips shaking forcefully from a body rocking orgasm, falling down upon me, her sweaty, soft heavy body now pressed to mine. Our sweaty bodies together, I feel how close I am to cumming, my cock violently throbbing inside her. "Are you *pant* close? You can *pant* you can cum *pant.* Yeah... you can cum inside..." she whispers, lethargy sweeping over her, her voice sleepy, but using the last of her energy to grind and clench hard around my shaft. One last thrust was all it took. Her tight pussy became filled with my hot cum, shooting long thick streams into her, pumping her full. "Fuuuuck..." she lowly moans, her breath slow but raspy, enjoying the feeling. "You know how to *sigh* satisfy a woman," Erin whispers, her voice distant. I chuckle softly, running my fingers along her side, caressing her gently. The changing stall was filled with the scent of sweat and lust, which we bathed in for several minutes, not moving.

"Thank you so much John," Erin said, raising herself off me and taking a seat on the bench, starting to put her pants back on. "I knew I'd made the right choice hiring you."

"Thanks?" I responded, wondering what made her think I'd be one to do this sort of thing. Both of us got dressed, and when we walked out of the changing room, a group of women stood gathered outside, jealously and needily staring at the both of us. Some of them were rubbing their thighs together, some quickly put their phones away. Several of them had wet stains showing through their light colored pants, with two women having their hands in their pants. Erin didn't seem to mind a bit, almost basking in their jealous gazes as she strutted out into the store, wiping her brow with the back of her hand.

We then got back to work, like nothing had happened. I really missed having Luana around me, her quips and teasing leaving a large hole that really accentuated how boring this was. The shift ended and Erin closed the shop, and I returned home. The house was filled with the smell of Italian cooking, mom busy cooking spaghetti Bolognese, the pot simmering with delicious food. Walking up behind her, I grab her exposed fat ass, squeezing it deeply as I kiss the back of her head.

"John!" she exclaimed, whipping her arm back, ladle in hand, splattering extremely hot sauce on my cheek. It burned like hell, causing me to scream out, quickly backing away. "Oh god! mom yells, dropping the ladle on the floor and running up to me, licking my cheek clean when I was bent over in pain. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry sweetie. You... You surprised me!" she apologizes, going back to pick up the ladle, putting it on the counter. Mom was wearing one of her previously larger shirts which now was stretching over her body, an apron thrown over and a pair of black panties that are a bit too small for her, digging into her plump hips.

"Yeah... It just was sudden," I said, wiping away her saliva from my cheek. "That's a lot of food. need any help?".

"How sweet! Well, you can check the pasta. I think it's almost done. Then you can set the table, it's almost ready. It's been sizzling, waiting for the pasta," mom says, opening the cabinet over the sink and handing me two large plates. I set the table, and then we got ready to eat. I plated a small portion for myself, while mom loaded up, quickly digging in. Quickly finishing her first portion, she loaded up on an equally large portion, heartily consuming it as well.

"I know it's tasty, but maybe you should slow down a bit. I don't want you choking," I jokingly said, seeing how mom wrapped huge amounts of spaghetti around her fork, chewing quickly and swallowing it just as fast.

"Hehe... Don't worry. I can handle it," she jokingly responds, pouring a huge amount of wine in her glass and chugs it, smacking her lips. "Plus *slurp* I'm a growing woman and I need to eat." The rest of dinner went on smoothly, I complained a bit about work, mom giving me advise, supportive as always. With the small portion I had eaten, mom had practically finished an 8 person meal all by herself, her stomach nicely stuffed, and a wine bottle emptied on top of that. "Can you... *huff* carry me to my bed? I'll just *groan* grab the rest of these," mom asked, standing up and walking over to the pantry, opening it and taking out a jar of cookies, then walking over to me. Wrapping my arms around her, I lifted her up, carrying her to her bed and putting her down.

"Want me to feed you?" I asked, and she eagerly handed me the jar, opening her mouth. I fed her for 5 minutes, rubbing her belly before I kissed her goodnight, washing the dishes and heading to my room afterwards, playing some games before going to sleep. While brushing my teeth, I received a text from Emilia, reading:

"Can you come over tomorrow?"

End of chapter 16

12