A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 17

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
6.9k words
4.64
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you come over tomorrow?"

Looking down at Emilia's text, I quickly responded:

"Yes. When?"

"Whenever you can. My husband's still away, but please come over as quickly as possible."

"I'll see you then."

"Can't wait ;)"

And with plans for tomorrow, I fell asleep quickly. Waking up a bit late, I went down to the kitchen to make a light breakfast, where I found a note from mom, telling me she'd gone to work today. After eating breakfast, I took a quick shower and turned on my computer, joining class online. When today's classes ended, I headed directly to Emilia's, arriving around 5:30 pm, wearing the blue long sleeved shirt she'd bought me. Ringing the doorbell, I checked that my breath smelled okay while waiting for the door to open. I hear faint quick footsteps coming from inside the house, and it doesn't take long for the door to open, Emilia smiling brightly, standing in the entrance.

Emilia had done some growing since the last time I saw her, we must now be the same height, 6.2. Emilia was wearing a light blue T-shirt which was soaked through around her nipple area, with her stiff nipples clearly visible through the fabric. Her tits have swelled as well, keeping their shape and stretching the shirt nicely, melons would be an adequate description of them. The long orange hair hung neatly down to her big shapely butt, covering her arms, with her green glistening eyes shining with excitement.

"John! It's so good to see you! Please, come in," Emilia welcomes me, stepping to the side so I could enter, revealing her plump belly in profile. My eyes hungrily lingered on her body while I stepped into the hall. Grabbing my hand, she eagerly guided me into the living room and took a seat on the couch, patting the cushion beside her. "Take a seat. Don't be shy."

"How have you been?" I asked her, sitting down next to her, using all my willpower to keep eye contact with her. I see how she gently bites her lower lip, smoothly moving closer to me while placing her hand on my thigh.

"Oh I've been grand, a bit aching so it's soooo good you're here," she seductively says, pressing her right breast against my arm, causing a bit of milk to squirt out, soiling the fabric of her shirt even more. "Take my shirt off please? I need to feel your lips on me John!" she moans, trembling beside me. With a shaky hand, she grabs my wrist and guides my hand to the end of her shirt, which I grab ahold of and pull over her head. Both of her tits followed, moving up with the shirt until they came loose, falling down and softly bouncing, a small amount of milk shooting out as they hit her belly, a soft moan following from Emilia.

"Suck on them... Latch on and drain me... Drink my creamy *moan* milk John! Please!" Emilia moans, squirming and writhing in her seat. "Please... Now!" she quivers, which causes me to grab ahold of her right breast, placing my lips around her leaking nipple and begin sucking deeply, teasing it at first before I need to focus on swallowing the overwhelming amount of breastmilk she produces. Emilia's milk tasted warm and sweet, thick and creamy, and it was extremely addictive. I barely had to suck at all, the milk just flowing into my mouth. "Oh yes! Keep sucking... I've been *moan* needing this!" Emilia moans, running her hands through my hair as she sighs deeply. "Oh gosh. My tit is leaking so much! Let me just grab this." I watch how Emilia reaches for a glass on the sofa table, placing it under her exposed nipple to catch the leaking milk.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, with me having to actively sucking to keep up the milk flow, which only made Emilia moan louder, her body trembling with a few orgasms as I kept at it. "Keep at it! Here, let's move over a bit so you lay down in my lap. I'll take out your throbbing cock and stroke it for you... Would you like that?" I nodded in response, and without unlatching, we repositioned ourselves and my head was resting in her soft plump lap, her breasts close and my pants off, Emilia having pulled out my rock hard cock.

"This glass is getting full, I'll empty it," Emilia said, starting to slowly drink her milk, emptying the large glass quickly. "It tastes amazing! What do you think? Do you like it?" she carefully asks, which seems strange to be nervous when her nipple is in my mouth and my cock in front of her. I eagerly nod, sucking more intensely which caused her to orgasm yet again, her tits falling down as she folded over from the pleasure. "That's good! That's *moan* so nice to hear. Let's lube up your prick." Squeezing her left breast, milk starts to violently squirt out, which she starts catching in her palm, guiding her hand to my shaft and starting to stroke it. Getting more milk from her breast, she makes sure I'm slick before she starts the real stroking.

"There we go huh. Does that feel good?" she whispers, slowly stroking my cock up and down, while her other hand has found its way back to my hair, Emilia now giving me a full nursing handjob. "Can you switch teets? The other is just overflowing..." Emilia softly moans, and I quickly make the switch, shifting out of her lap next to her on the couch, grabbing and adjusting it with one hand and begin sucking hard, the flow of milk happening automatically which causes another orgasm to shake Emilia, loud moans escaping her lips. "Keep moaning into *moan* my leaky breast. I-it *moan* feels s-s-so *gasp* good!" Emilia loudly moans, clearly noticing my own moans from her firm stroking. Emilia suddenly gasps, as she's surprised when my hand has snuck its way down between her thighs, moving up to her absolutely soaked pussy and starting gently rubbing it. It was a bit difficult, her thick plump thighs obscuring her pussy but I made it work.

"You don't... Ohh! You don't h-haave to d-do that..." Emilia lustfully shivers, and I feel her pussy spasming hard as an orgasm erupts from her. Her voice was shaky, gasping loudly as I continued fingering her. "Mmhmm, k-keep *moan* going John." Emilia's stroking became quicker, rubbing more milk onto it as she strokes it faster and faster, gripping it harder and fondling my balls every so often. After half an hour or so of constant stroking, I felt how my balls started to swell, which she took notice of. Emilia immediately stopped stroking, leaving my aching and throbbing cock standing there, and she gently pushed my head away from her leaking breast. "Unlatch John. I promise this will be worth it," Emilia says, and I obey, an audible gasp coming from her as my warm mouth gets removed from her nipple.

"What do you *groan* have planned?" I ask her, but she just stands up, her 6.2 tall body, curvy and perfect like a goddess, her wide hips playfully swaying as she turns to face me. Without a word, she kicks the low coffee table away from the couch right before she drops down to her knees in front of me, wrapping her large soft tits around my cock, milk squirting out from both nipples as she begins kneading them together.

"My tits have grown so *moan* big," Emilia seductively says, pressing and bouncing them up and down my shaft, my length never fully consumed in her huge breasts. "You're so fucking huge John! I did some *moan* measuring earlier today. I'm an H! An H, and your cock's still visible! Which does allow me to do this..." While stroking my cock with her breasts, she takes my tip into her salivating mouth and begins sucking on it, causing me to instantly cum.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!" I moan, Emilia not stopping her stroking or sucking, swallowing my huge load, glancing up at me every now and again with satisfaction radiating in her eyes. My lap is now wet from Emilia's milk that spilled onto it from her titjob, and Emilia now turns around on her knees, resting her arms on the coffee table, her butt facing me. "Take me John. Fuck me! I've been aching for your cock to stretch my pussy again!"

"You're so fucking hot," I softly moaned, getting on my knees behind her, taking a firm grip on her hips and lining her big ass with my sock. Slowly inserting myself into her wet pussy, my lubricated cock easily going in, I started fucking her. A slow pace at first, Emilia called out to go faster, harder, so I dug my fingers deeper into her plump hips, moving her butt and slamming it against me at the same time as I thrusted into her.

"Yes! T-that's it! I can t-take you! Keep *moan* at it! Pound this *moan* s-soon to be milf's pussy!" Emilia moans, her ginger hair dragging on the floor back and forth, the coffee table moving with our thrusts. We were at it for the better part of the evening, moving ourselves up to her bedroom, me carrying her while my cock was still inside her. "I can feel you pulsating in me John! Just let it out! You've already knocked me up!" she shouts, her pussy clenching around me hard as I begin pumping her pussy full of cum, much of it leaking out of her. Both of us panted heavily, Emilia's heavy body laying on top of me as she had collapsed while I shot my load into her, her huge tits now drained pressed onto my chest.

"You okay? Your body is *pant* still shaking," I asked her, wrapping my strong arms around her, feeling the gentle spasming jolting throughout her. Emilia started to softly giggle, a bit lost in pleasure all she could do was laugh, until she gathered herself.

"I've never felt better! You're such a stallion, you know that?" Emilia laughed, her Irish accent breaking out. "You know what we could use?" she playfully asks me, lifting herself off of me, the sweat from our bodies tearing off as she sits up.

"A shower?" I respond, staring up at her beautiful face.

"Exactly," Emilia says, standing up beside the bed and I do the same, our eyes level with each other, which I really enjoy. Emilia gazed into my eyes lustfully, before suddenly embracing me and kissing me deeply, which I reciprocated, although a bit surprised. After we were done holding each other, we headed towards the connected bathroom, where we walked into the spacious shower and turned it on. Emilia was quick, licking the cum off me as the water came crashing down, giggling a bit while looking up at me, before standing back up and hugging me tightly, her big tits and plump belly pressing into me. We then cleaned each other, being in the shower for almost an hour as Emilia's long hair needed to be thoroughly washed, the two of us having a bit of sexy fun at the same time: caressing each other, kissing, fondling and squeezing each other's bodies.

After showering, we went to get dressed. My shirt had been soaked by some of her milk and our sweat, so Emilia handed me one of Mr. Collin's black large long sleeved shirts. Mr. Collin was apparently a bit bigger than me, and as it turns out, he's about 6.4 ft, and built larger, which resulted in the shirt she gave me being a bit too large on me, which Emilia thought was absolutely adorable. Emilia put on a pair of dark blue yoga pants that really stretched out around her big butt, and then she put on the gray sporty tank top that I'd picked out when we were shopping. When I had picked it out, it was already tight on her, but after her recent growth it barely even fit her. The lower part of her chubby belly hung out from it, while her mammaries spilled out the top, the slender straps digging into her pudgy flesh.

"It's 'Homewear,'" Emilia laughed when she saw my surprised expression. "You like what you see?" I just nodded slowly, watching how she seductively jiggled her tits for me, before walking to the door. "Good. Now, I'm starving. You want to eat dinner with me?"

"I'd like that. What are we making?"

"You want to cook with me?" Emilia asked in a surprised voice, her eyes glistening with excitement.

"Of course I want," I responded, which made her sigh excitedly, strutting up to me and kissing me deeply.

"You sweet man. I've got a few steaks that I've been craving. Some potatoes, mushrooms and whatever else we find should work... Does that sound good?"

"It sounds amazing," I said, and we headed downstairs into the kitchen, where we started preparing dinner. We talked and laughed, cooking up a nice large dinner for the two of us, setting the table and digging in. Dinner was amazing, Emilia being a pretty great cook herself, seeming to really enjoy it as well, digging her teeth into a fifth steak.

"Me and ma husband never cook together. It's always I," Emilia says, pouring more mushrooms onto her plate. "Never once in our six year long marriage has he ever done it!" Clearly upset, she gripped her fork hard in her hand, cutting through her stake furiously.

"How is it... uhm, between you and your husband?" I cautiously asked, Emilia sighing at my question.

"It's never been good if I'm honest. I've always wanted to move to America but never had the money back in Ireland. But, when I met Mason something between us clicked at first. With his money he asked me to come to America with him, which I gladly accepted. We got married too quickly, I became his housewife. I don't hate it, but there's just something missing. Mason likes having me around, not as much as a wife anymore but like... some housekeeper. He gives me an allowance, goes on business trips and sleeps around. Mason tried to cover it up at first, but now he just doesn't care enough to do that. Trust me, even though it seems bad, it's at least better than my life in Ireland. It's just soooo... Boring, I guess," Emilia explains, her voice low and a bit defeated, dragging out the last words and sinking down in her chair.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Thank you... But... I don't know what to do." I walked up beside her, bending over and hugging her tightly, and I could hear how she softly started to cry, the tears slowly running down her freckled cheeks. Keeping my arms wrapped around her, I let her cry and sob, leaning my head against hers and tried my best to comfort her. After five minutes her crying stopped, only small sobs coming from her. "You're *sob* s-so sweet," she whispers, gently patting my arms and relaxes in my embrace.

"Maybe you'd want to get a job?" I proposed. "What's your dream job?" Emilia softly laughed, clearing her throat and looking back up at me.

"Ohh... I don't know. Never really thought about it. I studied business back in Ireland. I wanted to start my own firm back then, but I never finished my education. Doubt I remember anything now." Looking a bit defeated, Emilia rested her chin in her hands, staring blankly out the window, watching the gentle rainfall that had started half an hour or so ago. I wanted to comfort her, but I didn't know what to do or say, so I also sat there quietly, eating my dinner slowly.

"If you ever need anything, you can always call me," I finally said which caused her to shyly smile, the dinner continuing like before. "You've eaten so much," I teasingly said, Emilia having eaten twelve stakes in total, her belly bloated, which has caused her to groan and huff loudly.

"Oh you... I guess I went a little overboard huh," she jokes, rubbing her stuffed tummy, putting her big breast back into the tank top which had slipped out when she stuffed herself. I walked up behind her and hugged her close once again, caressing her belly.

"You went just the right amount..." I whispered, kissing her before taking dirty dishes and putting them away. Helping her walk up the stairs, I helped Emilia get ready for bed. Taking off all her clothes and brushing her teeth, I laid her to bed, making sure she was okay. "I really enjoyed today," I said, sitting next to her.

"Me *yawn* too John. Me too," Emilia yawned, laying on her side, her plump body spreading out on the soft mattress. I pulled the covers over her, Emilia snuggling deeper into the bed, tired from the evening's activities. Slowly closing her eyes, she was close to falling asleep.

"Goodnight Emilia," I whispered, quietly standing up and beginning to sneak out of her room.

"I love you John," I heard Emilia sleepily whisper as she drifted off which made my heart skip a beat. I turned off the light, a big smile on my face, heading downstairs and walking out in the heavy downpour that instantly would drench you, a strong and biting wind digging into the bone. I walked back inside, grabbing a dark green raincoat from the rack, borrowing it to make it home. Closing the door behind me, I started making my way back home, tightly gripping the hood of my cloak to keep it from blowing off. The wind fought me every step of the way, but I made it home, seeing the lights turned on, our car in the driveway.

Closing the door quickly behind me, I took the raincoat off and checked the kitchen on my way to the living room, hearing the sounds of the TV. Inside the kitchen there were a few pots thrown in the sink, a used plate on the cutting board and an empty bottle of wine laying on the floor on its side. Entering the living room, I saw that the TV had once again been reinstated into the living room, a cheesy romantic movie playing. On the couch mom sat, head leaned back and sleeping, another half drunk wine bottle in her hand, sleeping. Her green shirt that she regularly wears is now too small for her, now only covering her big breasts, her large stuffed tummy spilling out. One of the floorboards loudly creaks when I take a step towards mom, who instantly rouses, disconcerted she looks around, grinning drunkenly at me.

"John! I've... I hjave been *hick* sooo worried..." she drunkenly says. "Come. C-come here and sit next to *hick* mommy," mom practically whispers, slowly patting the seat next to her, placing the wine bottle close to the edge of the table. I walk over, pushing the bottle away from the edge to keep it from falling over, sitting myself down next to mom, who instantly wraps her arm around me. "I've misched you soo musch..." she whispers into my ear, her breath smelling strongly of sweet wine.

"I've missed you too," I whispered back, kissing the top of her head while nuzzling into her. "How much have you been drinking?"

"Oooohhhh, you know... N-not that musch. One or two bottles," she giggles, trying to reach for the bottle, but I embrace her to keep her from reaching it, which causes her to instantly switch her focus to me. "W-where have you been sexy? I've missced you very much"

"Yeah, I know you missed me," I softly said, feeling several sloppy kisses down my neck, around my collarbone. "I was at Emilia's house."

"Emilia? Mr Collin's wife?" mom asked, continuing to kiss my body, starting to lift my shirt up. "Will you fuck m-me *hick* John? My pusschy is really needy..." mom asks me, completely lost interest in my previous whereabouts.

"I don't think I'm able to perform right now."

"Why not?" mom annoyingly and somewhat desperately asks me, her hand rubbing herself between her thighs.

"I've already been drained for today," I jokingly said, my dick not ready for more action right now, it's feeling a little sore.

"Who drained you?" mom asked, her other hand grabbing my cock through my pants, trying to feel if I told the truth. "Was it Victoria? She's susch a sweet gurl. You scsshould m-marry her..." mom said in her drunken state, causing me to instantly blush at the thought.

"I think uhh... we should get you to bed. You need to sleep mom"

"But I won't be *hick* able to! I'm too h-horny," she whispers, looking around like someone would hear her say such lewd words. "I need to cum sweetie! Will you help mommy?"

"Sure. Spread your legs for me," I said, standing up and kneeling down in front of her. Her fat thighs were pressed together, but when she spread her legs, I saw something stuck in her hairy wet pussy. Taking two fingers and inserting them, it instantly caused her to moan in pleasure, and I gripped the object and began pulling it out. Mom lewdly gasped when I pulled the dildo out. "You've been busy," I said, surprised at the sight.

"Maybe..." mom whispered, focused solely on me.

12