A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like this?" I asked while inserting one finger, her pussy instantly clamping down hard around it, mom moaning and cumming after barely three seconds of contact.

"Fuck yeash! Keep *moan* doing that! I want *moan* to cum! Finger me baby! Finger me scho good!" mom screamed out, her breathing rapid as her body shakes from a powerful orgasm.

"What would her reaction be if I did this?" I thought to myself, leaning into her pussy, her erotic scent intoxicating as usual. Spreading her lips, I started licking her deeply, mom once again came instantly and screamed lustfully.

"Yeash! Yes! Yes! Your tongue feels *moan* fucking amazhing sweetie!" I kept it up, mom orgasming seven more times during the first five minutes, me not relenting one bit. Her pussy tasted sweet, her juices kept flowing more and more the longer I tongue-fucked her, her whole body violently shaking in pleasure from the stimulation. I didn't tire at all, keeping it up for almost ten more minutes, which caused mom's unrelenting orgasms to grow larger and more powerful, the couch and carpet getting absolutely soaked while I myself got drenched as well. Using my fingers as well to increase her pleasure, mom practically lost her ability to speak. "F-f-fuuhhh... I-I I-Iuhh... C-c-c... C-CUUUUUU!" was mostly all she uttered in her overstimulated state, and with one last huge orgasm that squirted her sweet juices straight down my throat, mom collapsed unconsciously on the couch.

"Are you *pant* alright?" I asked mom, standing back up to check up on her. Sleeping heavily, her big breast heaved steadily, plastered to her green shirt which was drenched in a mixture of breastmilk and sweat. Her face was all rosy and glossy, eyes shut and a satisfied smile plastered over it. Picking up the dildo and placing it on the table, I tried to shake mom awake, but she was out cold, so I picked her up, carrying her to her room. The new weight she's put on definitely is noticeable when I carry her, but I managed, feeling only a little burn in my arms after I tucked her in. Until about 10 pm, I was busy cleaning up the mess mom had made, both in the kitchen and in the living room. Drinking away at the remainder of the wine that still remained in the opened bottle, I couldn't really complain too much, especially when I didn't want the house smelling of sex and being full of dirty dishes.

During the night when I went to sleep, I felt a strange, but somewhat familiar feeling. A warm and comforting presence spread throughout my body, causing my rest to be even better. Waking up well rested, I did my usual morning routine, checking in on mom who's got the day off, choosing to sleep in. Participating in online classes, things went smoothly. It wasn't until about 11 am that something happened. It was the lesson right before lunch, where right in the middle of class my phone started ringing. Luana was calling me.

"Luana?" I answered, wondering how she's been since she's been sick. At first it was silent, until after a few seconds I heard the low, and somewhat distant moaning, her phone picking up her faint voice on the other end. "Luana?" I once again asked, the moaning growing louder.

"J-J-John... Fuuhhh *moan* I'm sho *moan* fucking hooorrnnyyy," Luana moaned, the phone a bit away from her. "C-come oveeeer PLEASE! F-f-f-uhhhh!" she moans, cumming hard by the sounds of it. "I-I-I-I hope you *moan* remember where I *moan* live! I *moan* f-fuck... I fucking n-need you..." Luana sounded like she was in heat, her sentences full of lust and desperation. I thought about it for a few seconds, her condition does make her really horny, but couldn't she just handle that herself? I heard a thud and cloth brushing against the phone on Luana's end, as she shrieked while cumming a bit away from the phone. I then imagined her, her sweat covered body, huge tits and petite frame, all desperate and needy, cumming nonstop. I felt myself grow harder, her moans now louder as she had picked up her phone. "Please John! I need you *moan* here!"

"I'll uhh... Come over as fast as I can," I said, ending the call and switching the online class from the computer to my phone to keep updated. Quickly putting on my clothes, I rushed downstairs, grabbing the car keys and getting in the car, one earbud in my ear to keep listening to the lecture. Driving downtown, I remembered where she lived, the only problem being parking, as always. After around 10 minutes or so, I found a parking spot, and I started running towards her apartment building which was about three blocks away. I passed a bunch of people who I had to run around, and I felt how my legs easily carried me, not feeling tired in the slightest as I reached the locked front port to her apartment. "Fuck," I thought to myself, pulling out my phone and calling Luana.

"J-John... nnnghhh..." Luana moaned, holding back a moan.

"I'm outside. What's the code?" I asked, my finger slightly trembling as I waited for her to answer.

"F-four *moan* s-se fuhhhh... Seven! F-f-five and... Oh God! Aaaahhh, caliente! N-n-n-nine!" she screamed, stuttering and moaning which made it a little hard to understand, but I hit the numbers and the little light turned green and I opened the door, running up the stairs, now having ended the call and checking the names on the doors. Luana lived on the third floor, and I carefully knocked on the door. Waiting a few moments, I looked around me, a small bench stood in the middle of the stairwell up against the wall, a sad potted plant on the floor that definitely needed watering, with the somewhat flickering lamp shining yellow muddy light over the area.

Hearing the clicking of the door opening, I turned my attention back to it, and inside stood a short latina, who's not Luana. A bit taller than Luana, maybe 5.2 by the looks of it, she's got light brown skin with shoulder long wavy black hair. Like Luana, she's lean in her build, but her tits are a fair bit smaller than hers. Wearing a somewhat dirty plain white T-shirt with jam spilled on it, she stares up at me with a questioning but intrigued look.

"Hey. What do you want?" she says with a faint Spanish accent, putting her hand on her hip.

"Hi. I'm here to see Luana. She called me. I'm John by the way," I said, a bit awkwardly reaching out my hand towards her to greet her. I saw how her face just went blank, a faint blush spreading over her cheeks.

"Oh! Ahem, John..." the woman stepped aside, letting me in. " You can come in," she said in a low and a bit embarrassed voice. "Mi hermana has been... 'talking', about you."

"I hope she's been saying good things," I joke, Luana's sister embarrassedly looking away.

"Yeah. You seem... good," she finally said. "Luana is in that room over there. I guess you'll 'help' her." After saying that, she hurried off to what I presume is her room, arms crossed over her chest and head low. Their apartment was nice. A bit small with little to no natural light, but the décor was warm and inviting. Now that we weren't talking, I could hear the muffled moans of Luana coming from her room, my name being moaned several times.

"Ooohhh..." I thought, understanding the sister's behavior now. Walking over to her room, I carefully opened the door, immediately being hit by the overwhelming smell of lust and sex. The scent was thick and pungent, almost being able to see it in the air. Luana's room was a mess. Stains and puddles of pussy juices on her bed and all over her floor. At least 13 different sex toys were scattered throughout the room, together with cleaned off plates and glasses, all used by Luana. Luana herself is spread out on her bed, her small 4.10 ft body glossy with sweat, seeming to have stuffed herself over the past couple of days by the look of a small food baby bump, her long black hair clung to her drenched face with a large dildo currently sliding in and out of her pussy, moaning desperately.

"J-John *moan* yooouuhuhuh're h-here!" Luana moans, and I close the door behind me. "Fuuuhhhh... F-f-f-fuck me!" Desperate and delirious, Luana begs me to come over, slowly scooching up the bed with barely any energy left to move her body.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, removing my shoes and socks before walking further in the room.

"Nooooo! No talking. Just fuck meeeee!" she moans, spreading her legs and taking out the nearly 8 inch long dildo from her pussy, which was all the way in, tossing it to the side. Her scent, not the scent of sex that fills the room, but the scent coming from her tells me she needs it, and I obey. Removing my clothes and taking out a condom, I started rubbing my half erect cock, it quickly growing to its full 9 inches. Climbing onto the bed, I started down on Luana's short body, her distant eyes and flushed face. "J-just *groan* put it *moan* in!" she moaned, and gently inserting it, Luana easily took my whole cock, her pussy still tight and clamping down hard around me. I started gently thrusting, Luana laying there and taking it, cumming almost instantly.

"Damn you feel *moan* good," I softly moaned, keeping up the slow thrusting.

"H-harder John! Break me! *Moan* Break me g-g-ghhood," she desperately moaned. Changing grips, both hands on her hips, I dragged her easily to the edge of the bed, where I took a new position, and began pounding her hard and fast. My hips thrust with as much force as I thought she could handle, but she just kept begging for me to fuck her harder and harder. Pounding faster and harder, Luana began screaming out in pleasure, calling out my name, which then turned into braindead moaning, Luana having been overtaken by the stimulation. Luana came often and hard, constantly providing lube for us to keep fucking like two wild animals. "P-p-paaaapi-i-iii-ii!" Luana started wildly moaning out loud about the 20 minute mark, but it didn't last for long, since her incoherent moans quickly took over once again.

I came after about half an hour of basically nonstop fucking, Luana barely staying conscious. Pulling the condom out, it was practically filled with the biggest load I'd ever produced. Panting heavily after the intense fucking, I gathered myself and didn't notice how Luana had nabbed the filled condom, only realizing when I looked over at her as she was taking a deep sniff of it, her eyelashes fluttering before drinking deeply from it. Without breaking her flow, she finished it in one go, throwing the used condom to the side.

"You feeling okay now?" I asked, and I watched how Luana, sat herself up in a straighter position, arching her back. Sitting myself back down on the bed, resting my legs which had used up most of my energy, I saw how Luana crawled over to me, her huge tits dragging over the wet sheets, small shivers running through her body each time her nipples bumped in and grazed the creases of the sheets. "Luana?" I asked again, but Luana's eyes were filled with lust and fixated on my erect cock, licking her lips before she lunged at it, taking it down her throat quickly. "Woah! Take i-i-i-it... *moan* easy..." I moaned, her tight throat massaging my shaft expertly which immediately changed my mind, instinctively pushing her head down on my cock, which only caused her moaning to become louder. Luana gagged and drooled, laughing and moaning like she was crazed, pulling away for a few seconds to catch her breath before plunging right back down.

Luana's intense blowjob kept up for 20 minutes, until her tight throat and finessing tongue brought me to another huge orgasm, pumping her even fuller, and after she pulled away and I started to grow limp, she looked like a pregnant woman who's expecting twins in her late trimester. Luana looked up at me, trying to turn herself over from her back to sit up.

"You look... really good," I said slowly, watching her huge tits wiggle back and forth, her expanded belly a sexy backdrop, looking like a young mother.

"I-I need just... I just... A little more c-cock!" Luana said, moaning softly, crawling slowly towards me while biting her lip.

"I don't know if I can... I mean, two loads is impressive already right?" I nervously laughed, Luana's eyes almost mirroring those of a hungry tigress, stalking their prey.

"I'm still soooo horny bobo!" Luana whimpers, her hungry attitude having faded, now slightly trembling. Luana now moved herself off the bed, clumsily standing up.

"Be careful. You got a bit more... uhh, weight in the front," I carefully joke, and Luana chuckled, halting herself in between my spread open legs and steadying herself on my thighs, leaning in. "Hi?" I nervously said, her face staring at me with a lustful gaze, her eyelids half closed, mouth slightly open and her tits pointing at me.

"Hi..." she whispered, leaning a bit further in before lunging at me, her heavy belly pushing me into the bed and Luana hastily crawling up to my face, sitting herself down upon it and needily grinding her pussy against my nose. "Lick me John! I still n-need to cum! Just *moan* a bit more, and I'll *moan* try to bring your 'pollo' to *moan* life," Luana whispered, continuing her grinding.

"What the hell? Why not?" I thought to myself, wanting to bring Luana to orgasm yet again I started licking her pussy and sucking on her clit, which made her moan insatiably, her legs flailing wildly which I grabbed firmly so she wouldn't fall off. Luana had started stroking my cock, which was an impressive 6 and a half inches long while flaccid and really thick, but so far nothing happened.

"Fuuuuhhh!!! Yes! Eat my pussy! Do it! Lick it faster!" Luana moaned and screamed, the whole apartment building must be hearing her. Cumming into my mouth and on my face, Luana must have orgasmed at least ten times before I felt how my cock once again grew hard, Luana's constant stroking finally paying off after four minutes of work. "Yes! C-c-c *moan* Cock!" Luana joyfully exclaimed when it was fully hard again, lifting her heavier body off me and practically falling down on my rod, her tight, still squirting pussy easily taking my entire length.

"How the h-h-eee..." I moaned, not able to finish it since Luana just felt so good, warming my cock back up and slowly moving up and down. Less than a minute later Luana was panting hard, exhausted and out of breath she collapsed on top of me, shivering.

"Fuuuuu... Fuck me," she brainlessly moaned into my chest, and I flipped us over, pulling her legs up on either side of her ears and started pounding her hard. Luana moaned breathlessly, quickly catching her breath before losing it again as I hammered away, Luana not able to say a single word. With each passing minute, I felt myself grow harder and harder inside of her, her pussy getting tighter and tighter. My cock filled my body with ecstasy, Luana's scent not letting me stop until I came in her. My balls swelled a third time, and not able to pull out I creampied her hard, as I exploded inside her pussy. My creamy load leaked out from her pussy around my cock while I still cummed inside her, Luana screaming in pleasure before passing out, as I felt how my body was exhausted, trembling for a moment before I as well passed out on top of her, sliding to the side of her tightly stuffed tummy.

Waking up an undetermined amount of time later, my mouth was extremely parched, licking my lips to moisten them and I noticed Luana was still asleep. Moving myself out of the bed, I took a quick picture of Luana and sent it to Victoria, and checking the time, it was a bit past six in the evening. I put on my underwear and pants, pulling the shirt over my head as I walked out of the room. The TV was on, some soccer game was being broadcasted, with Luana's sister sitting on the couch and intensely watching the game.

"Hey. Could I uhh... have some water? My throat is really dry," I asked in a raspy voice, the sister not turning away from the screen.

"Yeah. Just grab a glass. The cabinet over the sink," she said, her voice a bit low and distracted.

"Thanks," I said, heading into the kitchen and pouring a glass of water straight from the tap. The glass was in a fun aqua color, and I walked over to the couch and took a seat on the opposite side, taking refreshing sips from the glass. "Is the game going well?" I asked, glancing up at the screen, the score being 2-5.

"Nah. We're losing..." she says, her voice a bit pissed. Turning down the volume a bit, she turns to me, looking quizzically at me. "So..." she awkwardly said, turning a bit in her seat. "Everything... went well?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I responded. "What's your name by the way? I didn't ask when I arrived."

"Valeria. And, thanks for helping my... sister," she said a bit begrudgingly, a rosy tint in her face blossoming. "For the last few days she hasn't exited her room, touching..." Valeria pauses for a moment, sighing deeply. "...herself. I've made sure that she's well fed but she's been struggling, practically not sleeping. So if she's sleeping, I bet she's out for at least a day."

"Alright... Has anyone else in your family been... infected?" I cautiously asked, trying to get a sense of Luana's situation.

"I don't think so. Mamá and Papá are both away. Left when Luana started acting this way. And I don't feel any different," Valeria answered, her voice a little somber.

"You've taken care of her alone?"

"Yeah. She's my hermanita," Valeria says, sighing. Sitting there for a while and talking, I left after 40 minutes or so, checking in on Luana one more time and giving Valeria my phone number if she'd ever need any help. The downpour that had continued from yesterday now was a light drizzle, which I personally enjoyed. I walked back to my car, sat down and carefully drove back home.

When I came home, I decided to go out for a run, now that I had basically missed the rest of today's class. Pushing myself hard, I jogged for a solid hour and a half without resting, somehow feeling like I could go a bit more. However, when I turned into our street, I felt a stinging feeling in my calves, that suddenly and quickly grew to a familiar burning sensation. My rhythmically jogging quickly turned into hard hitting steps, the wet sidewalk feeling the faulty impacts of my shoes as I staggered forward, clenching my chest. The burning had spread up through my legs, right into my lungs. It was like I had trained for days, my muscles giving out due to overexertion. I felt the blood rushing to my legs, trying to give them the oxygen they needed but it couldn't keep up. Halting now, I was hunched over in pain, panting and screaming soundlessly, my lungs not able to keep up. To not hit the hard pavement, I threw myself to the right onto a neighbors wet muddy lawn, the feeling of piercing pain in my legs and chest consuming me in a dark void of unconsciousness.

End of chapter 17.

12