A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 19

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
6.5k words
4.74
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dazed and confused, I brought my hands to the temple of my head, a piercing headache driving my body to slowly move. Two soft pillows supported my head, and when I eventually opened my eyes I saw I was laying in bed, nicely tucked in with the lights turned off and the curtains closed, making it hard to tell the time. The air was dense and thick, almost smelling like... sex? I tried to get out of bed, but as soon as I tried to move my legs a searing familiar pain burned in the leg muscles, causing me to let out a quick yelp. My phone was nowhere to be seen so I just eased myself back into the bed, staring up at the ceiling. About a minute later, I could hear quick, heavy hitting footsteps coming down the hallway, and the door flew open.

In the doorway mom stood, dressed in nothing but a small light blue T-shirt that fit her ill, with a half stuffed tummy hanging out from it, her breasts filling the rest out. Her hair is a mess and she looks a bit distraught but relieved at the same time, running up to me and kneeling down beside me.

"Oh sweetie! You're finally awake! I've been so worried!" mom exclaims, wrapping her soft and somewhat flabby arms around me, squeezing me tightly. "How are you feeling?" she asks, still embracing me.

"I'm... unsure," I said, mom pulling back with a worried expression. "My legs burn and ache whenever I try to move them. Like what happened with my arms," I continued, slightly raising myself up to lean against the wall behind me. I hear mom quickly letting out a slightly excited gasp, before returning to her motherly worry.

"Yeah... I saw that," she said a little lustfully, quickly biting her lip for a short moment, her eyes darting to my legs before just as quickly returning her focus to me. "They're like chiseled out of stone," she softly laughs, placing one of her hands on my thigh, rubbing it softly.

"What happened to me? How did I get here?"

"Well, I was just at home when I got a phone call from Henry, Henry David. He said that you had fallen unconscious on their front lawn. So I of course ran over there as quickly as possible, and let me tell you, I should not have done that cause I was so out of breath when I got there I thought I'd faint as well," mom jokes, but stops laughing when she sees the unamused look on my face. "I'm sorry. But, Henry and Jeffery were both outside with you, checking on you. It's so nice to have a fellow nurse on the block, Jeffrey was checking on you and thought you seemed fine, if a bit warm. Well, I remembered this happening to you when you were at Emilia's, so I asked if they could help me carry you back home. They agreed, they are just so sweet, and helped put you here in bed. Well, that was four days ago and I've been looking after you."

"Four days?!" I blurted out, trying to sit myself up but when I moved, the flaring pain shot through my legs and I blurted out a short yell causing mom to scream as well, not ready for my strong reaction. "It's okay mom. I just shouldn't have moved," I said, and mom nodded, moving a bit closer to me.

"Yes. It's been four days. Me and Victoria were quite worried," mom said, correcting my pillow as I laid down.

"Victoria's here?" I asked, excited to see her.

"No sweetie. She was here during the weekend but left right after dinner. We had quite the lovely time, spending our time here talking and watching over you. Victoria didn't leave your side the entire time, practically glued to you. It was so cute!" I slightly blushed and just felt extremely happy at the thought of Victoria coming to be with me and looking after me. "Well, it's the middle of the night. I think you need some rest baby," mom said, laying herself next to me.

"I've been sleeping for four days mom. I don't feel tha-" I said, but mom interrupted me, placing one of her fingers on my mouth.

"Sush. I need to sleep, and I want to cuddle up with my boy. The remote to the TV is on the nightstand. You can put something on but I'll be sleeping. I *yawn* love you sweetie," mom yawned, resting her head on my arm and nuzzling into me, falling asleep a couple of seconds later. I turned on the TV, put on a movie and relaxed.. Maybe I didn't know how tired I was, but I believe I fell asleep halfway through, waking up when mom gently shook me awake. "Good morning sweetie. I just wanted to let you know that Victoria is coming over soon. I called her and she's really excited to talk to you. I'll bring you breakfast soon," mom said, kissing my forehead before walking out, her whole body jiggling with each step.

There wasn't that much I could do except wait. About fifteen minutes later, maybe less, it's hard to tell the time with no clocks around, mom came back upstairs, carrying some cereal, toast and fruit on a tray, putting it down on my lap before heading off to take a shower. Seven minutes later I had only eaten around a third of my breakfast, picking at the food more than anything as I didn't really feel like eating, and I heard knocking on the front door. Another set of knocks could be heard a few seconds later, before the front door opened and I could hear Victoria's sweet voice call out:

"Hello? You said I could just enter but I still knocked! Hello?" Victoria's footsteps could be heard coming slowly up the stairs, before she entered my room, slightly groaning and resting herself against the doorframe. "Oh my god! You're finally awake!" she exclaimed, quickly rushing over to me. Throwing herself into bed, her heavy body crashed down upon me, her big breasts and somewhat firm bloated belly pushing down on me. Victoria was wearing a dark gray sweatshirt and dark blue jeans, possibly new-bought as I don't believe her old clothing fits her anymore.

"Aaooww! Watch the legs! Watch the legs!" I yelled out in pain as one of Victoria's knees pressed its way under two muscles.

"Oh god! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Victoria recoiled, moving herself a bit away from me but stayed beside me in bed. "Again, I'm really sorry, but I've just... missed you..." she shyly said, and I laughed, trying to ignore the burning pain in thigh from her knee.

"Don't worry. I've missed you too," I said, wrapping my arm around her and kissing her on her cheek, but Victoria pulled me closer and kissed me directly on the lips, softly giggling as we both pulled away.

"Y-you t-taste really good," Victoria moaned, stealing another quick kiss before lying herself comfortably beside me. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay, I guess. My legs hurt like hell if I try to move them, but otherwise I'm fine."

"That's good at least."

"How are you? Mom told me you visited over the weekend."

"Oh, I'm good. You know, it wasn't very kind of you to send me that picture and then fall unconscious. I got like... super h-horny..." Victoria said, growing red in the face as she twisted in her spot.

"Heh. I'm sorry?" I laughed, Victoria resting her head against my shoulder, her small hand rubbing my chest.

"You'll have to make it up to me, you know," Victoria whispered, her hand slowly and surreptitiously making its way down my stomach.

"I don't think I'll be able to, you know, 'help you,' in my current state. I can't move my legs or hips," I said, but Victoria's hand continued going downwards, to the lining of my underwear.

"But I can, uhh, just maybe stroke and s-suck you? Please?" Victoria asked, her face glowing red and I saw how her face was filled with need and lust.

"W-w-well... I mean, I wouldn't exactly be... against it," I awkwardly laughed, Victoria giggled as well, before removing my underwear, and gently grabbing my cock. Her hand was cold and felt small on my semi-hard cock, and she slowly began stroking it, making it swell in her hands.

"Ohhhh fuuucck... I've missed this sooooo much... I just... mmhmm... couldn't get you out of my head," Victoria whispers, now gripping my cock with both her hands, stroking it more eagerly, one of her hands not able to reach fully around the shaft. "I-I-I think you're b-b-bigger, John..." Victoria moans, who now presses her face against my shaft, taking a deep sniff and sighing deeply. "You smell sooooo goooood." Now that I'm fully hard, Victoria begins running her tongue up and down it, sucking and wrapping her tongue around the shaft while stroking it, continuing inhaling my musk.

"That feels *moan* really good Tori!" I moan, as I resist the urge of flexing thighs from the pleasure, Victoria not stopping drooling all over my cock. Stroking me eagerly up and down, Victoria wrapped both her hands around my shaft and stroked with all her body, up and down, up and down, licking until my cock was sloppy wet from her eagerness. Taking deep whiffs of it often, she went on to wrap her soft lips around my head, taking me deeper, and deeper, and deeper, gagging sexily when she had 6 or 7 inches in her tight throat. Pushing even deep, she looked up at me, tears streaming down her eyes as more and more of my cock slowly made its way into her warm mouth, Victoria's muffled moans growing louder and more incoherent as she made her way down to my engorged balls. Victoria then slid my cock out, taking several deep breaths, before looking at me with large eyes.

"W-was I... good?" she asks, repositioning herself and slowly strokes my slippery cock.

"Good? You're fucking great Tori! You're such a good girl," I moaned, as the praise made Victoria stroke faster, using both her hands again, her tits jumping wildly in her shirt. Planting even more kisses along the shaft, Victoria slowly made her way down to my swollen balls, aching for release.

"Your balls are enormous John..." Victoria moaned, and I felt how she cupped them both in her hands, as they are too large to fit in one of her palms. "They smell so... strong, and... *sniff* manly," Victoria shudders, before taking one into her mouth, sucking and licking it, with it practically taking up most of her mouth. I felt how precum escaped the tip of my cock, a large stream running down my shaft, which Victoria noticed and eagerly licked it up, sucking deeply from the tip.

"F-fuck..." I moaned, Victoria giggling, before she once again pushed my cock deep down her throat, throatfucking herself on it until I came hard down her tight throat. The volume was intense, as Victoria gagged and coughed, having to pull my cock out as she coughed a bit of cum up on me, catching her breath.

"Oh God! I'm s-so sorry John! Here, I'll lick it up..." Lunging over me, Victoria ran her tongue over the lower part of my stomach where she had coughed up cum and landed, causing shivers to run through my body.

"So fucking good," I moaned, running my fingers through her long, brown hair, Victoria squealing happily. "I've missed you, you know."

"I've missed you too. You don't even know," Victoria said, before turning back to my hard cock, raring to go. "I've got some... hehe, big tits I could use. They're E-cups now John! They're getting so big. F-for you," Victoria shyly says, and I softly laughs, grabbing Victoria's shirt and pulling it off, revealing her bare tits under, definitely bigger than I remembered.

"Yeah... They're... big," I slowly said, Victoria's trembling hand reaching to one of my wrists, gently grabbing it and guiding it to her breast, and I gently squeezed it, her warm, soft flesh overfilling my hand.

"T-t-that feels *moan* soooo n-nice," Victoria moans.

"Damn they're firm. You're really sexy."

"T-thank you... Here, I think it's time for me to, uhm... tend to your *trembling* m-massive c-cock," Victoria gushes, not able to contain her smile, I give her nipple a quick tug which causes her to moan loudly, before making her way between my legs, carefully moving them apart and grabbing her tits, barely wrapping them around. "You're so *moan* h-huge..." Victoria moaned, beginning to move her tits up and down my thick shaft, pressing and pulling her tits clumsily apart.

"This reminds me of *moan* when Luana tried to make me cum like this," I said, Victoria's eyes lighting up.

"Y-yeah? Was she *moan* g-good?" Victoria asked.

"She was incredible, huge tits... but she couldn't *groan* make me cum with her tits," I said, Victoria moaning and working faster, sucking at my tip at the same time, her attention solely on me, seeming more excited as I told her about Luana. "I mean, she worked for several minutes, until she got *moan* tired, and then she jumped on em and rode me as *moan* compensation."

"Fuck that's h-hot," Victoria moaned, squeezing her beautiful tits in her hands, Victoria doubled her efforts, her tits quickly slapping together as she stroked me faster. "If I *grunt* make you c-cum *moan* would I b-be... g-good. Just so good f-for you?"

"Of course you'd be!" And with that, Victoria began working hard, pumping, and pumping, and pumping my cock, while sucking and licking it, drooling down into her cleavage in the start, but soon not having to provide extra lubrication as she was beginning to work up a sweat. "Fuck you're good! You're such a good girl Tori! You're so fucking beautiful! So smart! So fucking nerdy and sweet! You're so fucking good!" I moaned, Victoria getting more and more turned on, and she worked harder and faster, not tiring. At the 10 minute mark, I was getting close, and Victoria noticed.

"Please! Please shoot your *moan* huge load into my throat again! I want you to pump me full of your hot cum! Please?! You're so close, just give me your cum John!" Victoria moaned deliriously, clearly tired of the constant moving of her large, firm breasts. But, sucking deeply and sensually on my tip, her warm slippery breasts pumping me quickly, I came hard and forcefully once again, Victoria joyfully moaning as ropes of cum shot in her mouth, Victoria easily swallowing my huge load as if it was nothing.

"That was... fucking amazing! You're such a good girl Tori," I moaned, as Victoria crawled up next to me, her stuffed, cum-filled belly pressed against me, a tired, lame-struck arm laying on my chest.

"T-thank you," Victoria whispered, cuddling into me. "I'm really tired. I just wanna *sigh* lay here with you." Stroking her hair, I didn't want to bother her, as she seemed very tired, and she had done an amazing job, but I was still hard, my cock throbbing and aching for more release. Victoria didn't seem to notice, sleepily laying on my arm, her soft breath running over my chest.

"You are just so cute together!" I heard mom's voice ringing out, looking up at the door, where mom stood, wearing a new light blue shirt and a pair of new panties since these ones didn't dig into her soft fat hips. I felt Victoria shift, trying to look at mom but mom quickly said: "You don't need to pay attention to me. I'll just help my handsome boy here while you two snuggle up like that." Moving into bed with us, mom immediately went to town on my cock, eagerly sucking and slowly sizing me up.

"Fuuuuck..." I moaned, Victoria giggling next to me. "What are you *moan* laughing at Tori?"

"You just sound so... hot... and a little needy," Victoria giggled.

"Well..." I slowly said, moving my hand quickly to her exposed breast, pinching and playing with her nipple which caused Victoria to shudder. "...weren't you the one who just HAD to suck my *moan* huge cock?" I whispered into her ear, a whimper coming from Victoria.

"M-maybe..." she coyly responds. Focusing on not moving, we laid close together, while mom took my cock deep in her throat. Enjoying myself greatly, it didn't take long for me to explode in mom's mouth, and if it was that my load was lesser or if she's just better at swallowing, mom had no problem swallowing my cream.

"My mouth is watering!" mom exclaims, having cleaned off my cock. "You seem like you want to catch up. Should I take your breakfast with me?" mom asks, and I look at Victoria.

"Do you want it?" I asked her, and Victoria repositioned herself, checking out the breakfast that was placed on my nightstand.

"I mean... sure," Victoria responded, and mom walked over and handed Victoria my breakfast, who slowly began to dig in.

"Is there anything else you'd like me to get?" mom asked as she was on her way out of the room. "Anything more to eat Victoria?"

"N-no... This is good... I'm p-pretty full."

"Maybe some water?" I suggested, and mom giggled, walking down to the kitchen to fetch a decanter. Spending the day in bed with Victoria in bed, we watched several movies together, with mom checking up on us every now and again. With Victoria being pretty stuffed, mom only brought us a light lunch. Around 4 pm, Victoria checked on my legs.

"Does this hurt?" she asks, as she puts pressure with her finger to the right of the main thigh muscle, inciting a burning pain in my leg, causing me to yelp.

"A bit," I wince, causing Victoria to stop.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she says, a faint bit of panic in her voice. "Do you want me to massage your legs?"

"Sure... Just be... careful," I responded, feeling lucky to have Victoria with me. Carefully feeling up my legs, she prodded and gently kneaded my legs, bringing a somewhat pleasurable stinging pain that little by little went away. "That feels really nice. Thank you," I said, Victoria softly giggling. "What do you, uhm, think of my legs?" I cautiously asked her.

"W-well... They're nice, and really, uhh, really firm..." Victoria stuttered, running her fingers up and down my left leg. "But I really liked them before a-as well. I don't really uhh... mind how you uhh... look you know," she said, her face growing redder.

"Thanks... And obviously the same goes for you. As long as you can ride me until you drain me," I jokingly said, laughing as she grew even redder. Victoria pushed her fingers into my legs, causing me to quickly yelp as I heard her giggle.

"You are so gross you know," she softly laughed, moving herself closer to my face and kissing me deeply. "But I love you despite of your *shudders* animal instincts... But even though you totally don't care about my looks..." she sarcastically said. "...do you still want me to g-grow bigger?"

"You know I like you no matter what Tori. But... I wouldn't say no to the idea of you... being a little bigger."

"Alright, that's good... Hey. Yesterday Viola sent you a text about seeing her soon. There's a little picture with the text too."

"Oh, okay," I said, grabbing my phone and unlocking it, being greeted by a pair of smooth, deep brown tits. Reading the text, Viola wanted me to come over soon.

"I also really want to see you again. However I can't really move atm, so I'll come over when I'm able to lol," I texted, sending it to Viola. I didn't have to wait long, as only a few seconds later Viola responded.

"Omg! What happened?"

"Well, I still don't know exactly what happened, just that I was out jogging and things burned like crazy and I went unconscious. That happened on Thursday and I woke up today."

"What!?" I watched how Viola's dots bounced, as I glanced over at Victoria.

"I don't know what she's worried about. I'm okay now," I joked, Victoria gently smacking me on my forehead.

"I was worried!" Victoria jabs, and I laugh, kissing her on her cheek. The notification sound rang out, and I looked back at Viola's new message.

"Are you in a cast now? Why can't you move? Is it because you broke something?"

"Luckily not. It's happened before, with my arms. That's why they were so muscular. Hopefully it passes soon."

"Alright. Get better fast. I could really use your help big boy ;)"

"I'll try. Miss you *kissy face emoji*" Viola sent me three hearts, before I put the phone away. Victoria had been caressing my chest for the majority of the last hour, but now, I felt her soft hand moving down to my stomach, her fingers sending shivers through my body as they glided over my pelvis and under my underwear.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, anticipating her next move.

12