A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just... you know," she whispers, grabbing my thick soft cock, starting to knead it. "I just want a l-little more... If that's okay?"

"Of course, just don't leave me hard. Alright?" I said, and she nodded eagerly while giggling, stroking me as my cock grew larger and larger, quickly escaping my underwear, laying itself on my pelvis and stomach.

"Hold on, I j-just... I just gotta uhm... Grab s-something." Victoria got up as the head had passed my belly button, hurried out of the room, her gut weighing her down as she almost tripped from the weight sloshing around in her gut, but after a few minutes she returned, measuring tape in hand. "I just want to uhh... M-maaybe m-measure it? It's, uhh, hehe, really... h-huge."

"Go ahead, but technically you did leave me ha-" I was interrupted by the measuring tape being thrown at me by Victoria.

"Shush..." she giggled, before carefully placing her hand on my cock, the tips of her fingers not reaching around the shaft, causing her to moan as shivers shook her. Stroking me so I'd be at somewhat of my full length, she brought out the measuring tape, and shivered as she saw my length. "A little o-over t-t-ten inches?!" Victoria exclaimed, double checking.

"Damn..." I moaned, the reality setting in as Victoria said the number. That's big. Victoria tossed the measuring tape to the side, before tending to my cock, licking and stroking it, avoiding putting any pressure on my legs.

"Will it even fit in m-me?" Victoria whispered to herself, now having removed my underwear.

"I'm sure we could *moan* figure it out later. You're smart," I quipped, which made Victoria laugh. "Hey, I want to make you feel good too. Could we *moan* uhh like maybe... Try sixtynining or something?" I awkwardly asked, Victoria's face growing red.

"I mean... Sure! I'd uhh... Like that..." Removing her panties that I noticed were now pretty much ruined from her already leaking pussy, she got up on the bed. "Uhh... How do you wanna do this?"

"Just lay yourself on top of me, and we'll like... reposition," I suggested. I saw that Victoria was hesitating a bit. "What's wrong?"

"Well it's just that... I may be too heavy for you and I don't want to hurt you or anything like that," Victoria rambled, rubbing her semi-stuffed tummy.

"You're not gonna hurt me. You're perfect! I promise you, you're not gonna be too heavy Tori," I responded, causing her to blush even more.

"Just p-push me if it... if it becomes t-too much alright," Victoria said, before climbing onto me, positioning her dripping pussy over my face and lowering herself down. Victoria was heavy, but not uncomfortable. Her body was soft and plump, her belly pressing down on my chest, and she was nicely warm. Starting to lick her while she still repositioned on me, she panted and moaned for a few seconds before she took my cock into her mouth. Victoria's scent was intoxicating, the only thoughts in my head being to pleasure her, to pump her full of my cum and to lick her. To lick her deeply. To make her cum.

I felt Victoria pushing herself down on my cock. Deep down. Her muffled moans and gagging only increased the further along we went, coughing every time she pulled out my cock from her throat and mouth. After around 12 minutes, I felt her lips at the base of my cock. Victoria had managed to take all ten inches into her mouth. Her tight throat squeezed and milked possibly half of my cock. I exploded into her throat, which caused her to pull out, but I heard how she swallowed a lot of it, sucking on my sensitive tip.

"I *moan* fucking did it! I *grunt* managed to *moan* take you all the way!" Victoria said excitedly, before going down again. Victoria was getting better and better at taking my length, and for the next hour, we made each other cum, Victoria milking me dry, swallowing all three loads, and she squirted so much that she drenched the top third of the bed. Drenched in sweat and pussy juices, we laid next to each other, taking a short break where we said nothing. We just laid there and rode out our blissful high.

"You were really good..." I said, looking over at her. Victoria giggled and looked at me as well.

"You were pretty good too... My throat is however *clears her throat* pretty uhh sore. But it d-did really feel good..." The last words she said quietly to herself, looking away. "I'm uhh gonna go fetch us some water. Maybe something to clean us off with as well?"

"Sounds good." Walking out of the room, Victoria stumbled a bit, her fat ass jiggling lightly with each step, ripples traveling across her glossy skin, disappearing into the hallway. Rehydrating and wiping ourselves clean, we barely finished another episode before mom popped her head in.

"Hello cuties. I've prepared some sandwiches seeing as Victoria and I are both nice and *giggle* stuffed. I for one don't think I could handle much more. Should I bring them up?" she asks, walking over to us, grabbing the pitcher while giving us both a quick kiss.

"Yeah... That would be nice," I responded, mom nodding and heading down bringing up a tray of twelve sandwiches, consisting of toasted bread, lettuce, a lot of ham, thin cheese slices, two tomato slices and her homemade special mayo that she loves adding to almost anything meaty. Hand us each a sandwich, we dig in.

"This is nice. It's really good!" Victoria exclaims, stuffing her face with a second sandwich, Alexandra responding with a joyful note as she herself reaches for a third. Victoria stopped after four sandwiches, huffing and groaning as she rubbed her belly. "I'm soooo *groan* full."

"Come on baby, I know you can fit at least one more..." Alexandra said, grabbing the third to last sandwich, guiding it towards Victoria. "But here..." Passing Victoria, she hands it to me. "...why don't you feed it to her, John. She's your girlfriend, and you should keep her happy." I grab the sandwich, and looking at Victoria I see how stuffed she is. Stretched to her maximum, Victoria's belly is like a beachball, her skin smooth and stretched, no sign of her faint fold that's usually present. Her breathing is shallow and quick, her chest in constant motion as she lays on her back, a double chin clearly visible as she looks up at me with a bent neck.

"Can you handle more?" I ask her, placing my hand against her stomach and gently stroking it, feeling how hard it is.

"I- Uhh... Maybe," she groans, and she carefully opens her mouth. Caressing her stomach, I guide the sandwich to her mouth, Victoria taking a careful bite, and another, and another at a slow pace. I planted a few kisses on her cheek as she slowly chewed, anguished groans coming from her as she slowly finished the fifth sandwich.

"Well done," I said, kissing her deeply, Victoria softly moaning which then turned into another groan of discomfort.

"I'm *groan* s-sooo fu- *groan* f-full," Victoria groans, sinking deeper into the pillows. Mom finishes her sixth sandwich, a satisfied groan coming from her as she wipes off some crumbs from her chest. Mom left us both a few minutes after, returning before she was going to head to bed, helping us both prepare to go to sleep. Positioning ourselves close to each other, without putting too much strain on my legs, we fell asleep together, Victoria pressed against me.

The next day, my legs were still burning with pain, an underlying set of nails pinching and prodigy my skin on the inside, making them feel numb. Victoria didn't feel like moving, so we just laid there together, binge watching a series together. Viola checked in on me via texts, and mom made sure both of us were taken care of. Victoria drained my balls alone one time, and with help from mom a second time during the day, Victoria not seeming to be able to get enough, constantly having a hand or finger on my big cock.

Once the evening set in, mom came into my room, wearing no shirt, her large, leaking tits resting on either side of her stuffed stomach, her hips swaying as she approached us.

"My breasts have started leaking again. They're really bothersome, leaving a trail wherever I go, soaking my shirts and the like. I mean, you've seen them! So... for dinner, what would you say having some of my creamy milk? You really are stuffed baby, so maybe this would uhh, be beneficial for us both. And of course for you John. I know how much you like sucking on them." I turned my head away embarrassed, my face burning as I grew red. I hear mom softly laughing, gently patting my shoulder. "It's okay sweetie. If it makes it better, I like to um... Suck on them too..." There was an extremely noticeable silence after she finished speaking, me still hiding my face, mom too embarrassed to continue talking and Victoria who probably was in a state of shock and embarrassment also. After about a minute of this stale, unmoved silence, I drag the palms of my hands down my face, sighing.

"It didn't... But if Tori is uhh... okay with it, I guess that'd be okay," I reluctantly said, looking over at Victoria for a response.

"Sure... T-that'd be fine," Victoria quietly said, mom breathing a sigh of relief.

"Alright, well, I'll just..." Mom moved herself between me and Victoria, sitting straight in between us, wrapping her arms around us "...make myself comfortable." Coyly taking her heavy full breast in my hand, I steered it towards my mouth, and hesitantly latched on, mom moaning as I began lightly sucking. Her milk exploded out, flooding my mouth with the warm, thick creamy liquid, sweet and addictive. My icy reluctancy quickly melted away, as I sucked more eagerly and swallowed all of her delicious milk, practically making out with her large swollen breast. I heard mom giggle, which then turned into a discomforted moan. "Whoa sweetie... I know it's delicious but please be gentle. You're gonna tear it *moan* open..."

"S-sorry," I breathed, unlatching from her for a moment, before going back to her chest, nursing deeply, but more gently now, mom moaning softly, running her fingers through my hair. Throwing quick glances over at Victoria, she was slowly sucking, unlatching to catch her breast as she groaned, her breathing once again heavy, but pushing herself further. After a few minutes, Victoria unlatches, groaning and falling down into the pillows.

"T-too *groan* f-full," Victoria groans, closing her eyes, her mouth slightly open and I briefly see how a bit of milk trails down her pale skin.

"It's okay baby. You rest. I'll tend to this one..." mom whispers, stroking Victoria's hair briefly before she lifts her left breast, bending her neck slightly down before she latches on. Her breast was now large enough for her to easily nurse from it, which she avidly did. After four minutes, mom was drained dry, a satisfied smack and moan coming from her as she unlatched from her own nipple. "Well... T-thank you both so much. My breasts feel so much better now."

"I'm glad," I said, rubbing mom's stretched stomach, which caused her to embrace me tightly.

"Thank you John. F-for everything. I can't even... Express h-how much..." mom whispers, stuttering slightly. "I l-love you so much." I hear her sobbing softly, and I return the hug.

"I love you too."

Mom then made her way to her bedroom, going to bed early as me and Victoria continued watching our show, before falling asleep together as the show rolled on.

"Uhhhh..." I was roused a few hours later. The show had been stopped automatically by the streaming service, the option to continue watching slightly toned down. Victoria stirred next to me, half asleep by the look of it. Moaning and groaning in her sleep, she was quite loud, and her skin was practically blazing. Scorching hot, Victoria's body was burning up, sweat dibbles quickly rising to the surface of her soft skin. Raising myself up in the bed, I was now sitting, quickly checking on Victoria. Moaning loudly, she sounded like she was in a state of pleasure and pain, and I felt how the mattress of the bed slowly began sinking lower and lower under Victoria, causing me to shift closer to her. As our bodies made contact, it felt like a sting in my skin, her skin searing me slightly, not enough to hurt, but enough that it jolted me out of bed.

"Victoria! Wake up! What's happening?!" I exclaimed, which caused Victoria's eyes to shoot open. Panting and moaning, Victoria twisted in bed, before quickly throwing off the blanket, her thick legs glossy with sweat as well. "Victoria? Are you okay?" I said in a slightly panicked voice, watching her writhe in bed.

"I-it b-b-burns! Fu-f-uhhh *agonized groan* fuck it burns sooo *groan* much. H-help me!" Victoria groans, clenching her jaw together as she flexes her legs, a loud gurgling and sloshing sound coming from her stomach.

"What should I do?!" I ask frantically, Victoria panting loudly, before she screams out in pain.

"C-cool me off please! Take away the heat!"

"I'll g-g-get some water!" I said, quickly rushing out of the room, where, at the end of the hallway mom's door opened, with mom, dressed in a snuggly fitting blue nightgown that stretched over her belly.

"John!? You're walking!" mom exclaims, and I catch myself, not having registered that fact. There was a small pain in the main thigh muscle near the knee, but otherwise I felt normal. "Why is Victoria screaming?!" mom quickly then asked, now that her surprise of me walking again was overridden by Victoria's intense groans and sharp screams.

"I-I-I don't know! She j-just woke up in pain and I don't know what to do! I'm getting water for her!" Running downstairs and filling a pitcher with cold water and grabbing a glass, I hurried back upstairs, only spilling a little bit on my way up the stairs. Entering into my bedroom, mom worriedly stood next to Victoria, wanting to help but clearly unsure of what's happening.

"She's burning up!" mom says to me.

"Yeah, I know!" I say back, standing on the other side of the bed.

"J-John?! D-do you *groan* have w-water?" Victoria pleads between anguished groans.

"Y-yes. Do you w-want a glass or-"

"Pour it on me! I'm burning up!" she screams, and I look at mom who just looks unsure but nods. Slowly pouring the water over her skin, I swear I could hear some sizzling but that might have just been my imagination. Covering most of her, Victoria softly moaned as the cool water hit her, before she let out another loud scream. "Fuuuuuccckk! It doesn't s-stop! My belly is burning!" When Victoria said that both me and mom quickly switched our attention to Victoria's stretched tummy, which began to make even louder gurgling and sloshing sounds. With a sudden and loud belch, we watched as her stomach began to deflate, her stomach shrinking slowly, her faint double folds once again appearing.

"Her belly's shrinking again!" mom exclaims and I look at her in bewilderment.

"Again?!" I blurt out, and mom nods. Victoria pulls the attention back to herself when she moans loudly, before I hear how a wet, sloppy sound came from Victoria's pussy, as I see her squirting hard, a flood of juices exploding out from her pussy.

"Fuuuuhhhh..." Victoria moans, before she cramps up, flexing her muscles before another powerful flood of juices come shooting out from her. As she relaxes, the bed creaks under her and that's when I notice it. Victoria's head is beginning to move further up, hitting the wall behind her which causes her to readjust. Her breasts swell, slowly inching their way further out, amassing greater mass and form with each passing second. Her lower body slightly gets raised up, as more fat gathers in her butt, raising her up maybe half an inch, all the while she pushes further down into the mattress. Stretching out, Victoria's legs also grow, gaining two inches over the span of three minutes, as the rest of her gets plumper, her thighs gaining more mass while her belly is more plump than it was previous, Victoria came again, and again, and again, during this process which me and mom where too stunned to do anything during. Victoria's breathing calmed, faint blissful moans clinging in the room.

"Are you alright Tori?" I cautiously ask, placing a hand on her chubbier arm, and although warm, not the burning temperature it had been minutes ago.

"I feel better..." Victoria softly moans, looking up at me from her resting position. "I think it passed."

"Uhh Victoria baby? Do you realize what happened?" mom asked, walking up next to me, checking on Victoria.

"No? Just painful burning, aching in my body and sweet tingly uhh... release..." Victoria said, the aftershock of this whole event rippling through her.

"Tori... You uhh... Grew! Right in front of our eyes! I mean, like we could see you grow bigger!" I exclaimed, Victoria's face displaying confused surprisal.

"What?!" she exclaimed, standing herself up. Victoria had certainly grown. I only had to bend my head slightly down to meet her eyes, and as mom walked up, Victoria had now surpassed mom in height, with Victoria's breasts having swelled and grown as well, matching mom's somewhat in size. "Oh my god!"

End of chapter 19

12