A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 22

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
5.5k words
4.53
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door, I heard someone getting up in the living room, with mom coming running towards me a few seconds later. She was wearing a new lavender dress that was a bit too tight in the bust, but loosely flowing below, showing a bit of her curvaceous body.

"Oh good you're finally home! I've been waiting, and I've got a little surprise for you," mom greeted me, wrapping her arms around me for a short moment.

"A surprise?" I asked. Mom pulled away and nodded.

"Yep. You gotta change into something nicer though, your shirt won't cut it. And be quick too, we don't have all evening." Heading up to my room I throw off my shirt, searching my closet for something nice. Picking out a black button-up shirt, I believe it should suffice. Buttoning it while making my way to the bathroom, I quickly fixed my hair, then headed back down where mom was in the process of putting on her nice heels. "Oh my aren't you fast."

"You told me to hurry so..." I said, and mom chuckled slightly before standing up and grabbing her purse.

"Oh... They're barely fitting..." mom sighed, looking down at her shoes.

"Hey! You're almost as tall as me in those," I remarked, mom being almost at eye level.

"You're right! I remembered when I only came up to your handsome chin in these... Changing times huh."

"Yeah. Hey, nice dress by the way."

"Thank you. It's *sigh* a little tight up here but otherwise I think it's really nice. Now come, let's go. I'll drive us there." Grabbing her coat, mom walked out to the car while I put on my jacket and locked the front door, joining her as she had turned the ignition. Backing out of the driveway, we began heading towards the unknown destination.

"Where are we heading?" I asked as we left our neighborhood.

"It's a surprise. You'll just have to wait sweetie," she said, turning to smile at me before returning her focus to the road. "So... what have you been up to today?"

"I visited Tabia."

"How nice. How was she?"

"She was good... I mean fine!" I blurted out, which caused mom to laugh.

"Well, good to know," she giggled, patting my thigh.

"Yeah, well she's definitely got the virus now."

"From us?" mom asked, thinking back to the last time Tabia visited us.

"M-maybe, but she also said that she could have gotten it from her mom so..."

"Well, it's pretty much impossible to avoid it now... We just need to... make the best of the situation." The conversation ended there, and the rest of the ride was mostly spent listening to music on the radio. After a while, we turned into the parking lot of a restaurant, a modern exterior with polished wood, darker fine brick and large inviting windows with cozy light shining from inside. "Well we're here," mom said, parking the car, the parking lot filled with cars.

"Looks nice..." I said, exiting the car. Above the front door were black letters with lights behind them reading: 'Value'.

"It certainly does. Now come. I'm starving," mom said, grabbing my hand as we headed inside. The inside of Value smelled of food, mostly smoked food with the sweet and sour fragrances poking through. A waiter stood near the entrance, the man properly clad in a brown dress shirt with a black waistcoat, although no tie or fly, giving off a fancy but easy feel.

"Welcome to Value. Do you have a reservation?" the waiter greets us.

"Yes. Lewis. Two people," mom answers, the waiter checking the list.

"Yes, I'll show you to your table." Guiding us through the dining space, there were a lot of people, the women all being at least chubby, with a few much heavier women who practically spilled out of their clothes sitting on the cushioned seats. "Here you are, I'll bring you the menu shortly, and I'll fetch the head chef for you."

"Thank you," mom said, putting her coat on the backrest of her chair, taking a seat. The table we'd been given was located next to one of the large windows, granting us a nice view of the park located across the street.

"The head chef?" I asked, and mom nodded.

"We're friends. Her name's Francesca and owns this place. We set up a little deal," mom said, looking expectantly at me.

"What kind of deal?" I asked, leaning forward towards mom. Mom blushed slightly, composing herself.

"Well... Don't be mad, because it's, a little strange but... In exchange for eating here whenever we want, in moderation of course, we sort of, well I sort of said that you'd, uhh... Oh God this is hard to say..." Mom was beet red, fanning her face with her hand as she took a deep breath. "The deal is that we get to dine here for free, if you... satisfy Francesca..."

"I'm to do what?!" I exclaimed, keeping my tone hushed. "Mom! That's... that's... That's like I'm a sex worker!" Mom grew even redder, clearing her throat.

"No, no... It's not like that. It's just, a favor for a-a favor sweetie. Plus... I know how... good you are and she's, well... somewhat picky, and in need-"

"Alexandra!" a woman announced, which brought almost everyone's attention to the woman. Walking toward us, was a tall, large woman, dressed in a black chef's uniform, and due to her weight, it looked a bit strange as it was more of one large shape for her upper body. Her hair was brown, neatly put up in a hairdo to be out of the way of her face, a clear double chin visible and she wore light make-up, darkening her lips and eyelids. "Hello. How are you two doing?" the woman said when she had reached our table, the rest of the guests had returned to their meals. We were a bit too flustered to speak, with mom looking away out of embarrassment. "By the look of you Alexandra, I think you might have, let John in on our little deal," Francesca said inquisitively.

"Yes, she has," I finally answered, with mom looking like a tomato.

"Well... What do you say handsome?" Francesca asked, leaning against the table, looking down at me.

"I- I uhh... I'm not s-sure... I'll... come back to you," I said, my face glowing as well.

"Oh take your time. I'm Francesca McCoy by the way. I've brought you some menus. I'll have one of the waiters take your order as I'm needed in the kitchen, but... here." Francesca reached into her back pocket and pulled out her phone. "Just to make your... decision a little easier, I've taken a little... picture. I know my attire right now isn't, the most flattering, so..." Showing me a picture of her naked body taken in a mirror, she had a pair of huge breasts resting atop a large belly. Her hips were not the widest, matching her upper body in width, but she was plump all around.

"Mmmhmmm..." I said, intrigued by the picture, nodding my head. Francesca put down two menus before us, putting her phone away.

"Seems you may be, a little, interested," she smiles, backing away from the table. "Alexandra, John. I hope you enjoy your meal, and to see you later," she turned to me, winking, before returning to the kitchen. Mom immediately grabbed the menu and brought it close to her face to conceal it.

"So, ahem, what did you uhh... T-think of her..?" mom finally asks, putting down the menu to look at me, her redness having faded somewhat.

"She's... Really big..." I whispered, being a little stunned from the encounter.

"Yeah... But, she hasn't grown that much I believe..."

"What? She's so tall and... p-plump..."

"Yes, she's very tall and fat, you can say it. She's always been tall, a bit over 6 feet before all of this and she's always had a love for food. I'm surprised she isn't bigger."

"Wow..." Taking a closer look at the menu, there were a lot of dishes to choose from, and I decided on some ribs with coleslaw and salad. A waiter came to our table, I ordered what I wanted and mom ordered one of their steaks with scalloped potatoes and some red wine for herself. While waiting, we talked about various things, listening to the ambient music, and intentionally avoiding the subject of the deal. After a bit of waiting, our food finally arrived, a delicious display was laid out in front of us.

"It looks so good," mom said, her mouth practically salivating at the sight. "You'll drive us home right?" she said, picking up her wine glass and taking a small sip.

"Yeah, enjoy the wine," I said, drinking my water.

"Thank you so much!" she said, eagerly digging into her dinner. The ribs and coleslaw was delectable, melting straight in my mouth, the coleslaw acidic and a great pair with it. "How's your food?" mom asked.

"It's really good," I answered, mom shuffling a large piece of steak into her mouth with the potatoes.

"I know! I got to *munch* taste some of it while you were unconscious and boy, I couldn't get enough! Think, eating here often, you bringing your girlfriends here on dates-"

"Mom, I know what you're doing," I said, mom starting to blush wildly again. "How did this deal even come to be?" Mom took a breath to try to collect herself, but she still seemed shaky.

"W-w-well... When I ran into h-her, she commented on how I, uhh, was 'b-beaming with life' and asked w-what I'd b-been d-doing, and... well... I told her I'd b-been... p-p-properly s-sa-atisdfied..." Mom quickly buried her face in her hands, red as can be, and I did somewhat the same, feeling myself blush. After a minute of awkward silence, mom continued: "She... Francesca said t-that, she wouldn't m-mind having a round or two w-w-with the 'stud' I'd been seeing, and... I don't k-know why, but, I... said, he'd probably l-like to see you too..." Mom took a deep breath.

"Francesca laughed at what she thought was a joke, but I saw that she was, i-intrigued, or m-maybe even... t-turned on. A-anyway, she told me to come here, to catch up, and I agreed and... when I got here, we had... a little to d-drink and you, c-came up, and she proposed the d-d-deal. She hasn't, been with that many m-men since she started 'Value' and, she's pretty d-desperate..." She grew quiet again, waiting for me to say something.

"Alright... Sure, I'll a-agree to the d-deal," I finally responded. Mom squealed happily, quickly collecting herself but smiling to herself.

"Thank you..." she whispered, returning to her meal. I thought about the picture she showed me, and I got a little excited at the thought of her. She would be the largest woman I'd been with, and her tits were really big. Finishing my meal, mom sat antsy in her seat, and after a few minutes, Francesca emerged from the kitchen once again.

"So, were you satisfied with your meals?" Francesca asked.

"Very," I said, my eyes wandering over her body, trying to envision her naked body through her clothes.

"I'm glad. And, have you... made your decision John?" She expectantly waited for my answer, checking me out herself, her hand briefly caressing her right breast.

"I agree to the d-deal..." I said, stammering slightly. Francesca smiled wildly, trying to correct her expression but continuing to smile despite her attempt.

"I'm... Really glad to h-hear that. Alexandra? Do you wish to order some more?" Mom nodded eagerly, once again red in the face, not able to look at Francesca or me. "I'll have a waiter come to your table. Now, uhh, John... Would you accompany me? I can't *moan* wait any longer..." Francesca whispered the last part, beginning to walk away. I followed her through the restaurant, Francesca stopping one of the waiters and telling him to tend to the table where mom was.

Unlocking a door to the right of the kitchen, out of view from the rest of the restaurant, we entered into a somewhat sizable one person office, furnished with a potted plant in one of the corners, a desk with a computer on it and the chair behind it being one from the restaurant. A plain shelf with a speaker and an award on it sits on the left wall and a large black rug covers most of the floor. There was a window facing the park as well, Francesca letting down the blinders to obscure the view. I felt nervous, not really knowing what to do in this situation, even though being with a woman was something I wasn't unfamiliar with, this felt very different.

"Help me take my clothes off, and lock the door," Francesca said, beginning to unbutton her uniform. I locked the door, before turning my attention to Francesca, who had turned on some music on the speaker, and I started working my way from the bottom with her buttons. I removed her chef's jacket, Francesca wearing a white T-shirt under which was relatively soaked, and she removed it quickly, showing off her huge breasts that were contained in a black bra. "Will you remove this thing as well?" she asked, pointing at her bra.

"Yeah." Moving over, unclasping her bra, her large full tits slumped a little, miraculously keeping most of their form. Francesca saw my expression and laughed, sliding her pants down together with her panties.

"You like what you see?" she flirtatiously asked, moving closer, staring down at me with lustful intent. "Go on cutie, touch them. Grope them. They're aching to be touched." With a trembling hand, I grabbed her breasts, each overflowing my hand, and I felt their warm, soft flesh between my fingers, kneading them like dough.

"You're really big..." I murmur, Francesca moaning as I caress her nipples.

"Well, you'll get more if you *moan* can take off my shoes and pants," Francesca says, not having removed them fully.

"Right. I'll do it," I said, dropping to my knees, removing her shoes and pulling off her pants, making sure that she didn't trip. When I was about to stand back up, I felt Francesca put a hand on my head, and saying:

"No. Ohh... You look *moan* so good down there. Could you *moan* please lick me? To lick my *moan* aching pussy?" Spreading her legs, I could smell her desire. My face was level with the lower half of her tummy, large and wide, so I had to bend down, sitting myself somewhat uncomfortably on my knees, my butt pressed against the heel of my feet. Leaning myself against her large thighs, I reached up with my tongue, licking her pussy somewhat awkwardly, her tummy pressing against my forehead. "Oh fuck! Yes! That feels great! Keep at it John! Fuck! Fuck! Keep... licking!"

Using a mixture of my tongue and fingers, I quickly made Francesca squirt, her moans loud and long, barely able to stand up after the first orgasm. "Oh fuck! Yes! That's it! Lick! Lick! Li- Luh..." she screamed, as the second orgasm hit her as I gently massaged her pulsating clit with my finger, a huge amount of her squirt shooting out, drenching my face. The second orgasm was a little too much to handle, as her knees bent, causing her huge body to fall to the floor with a heavy thud, thankfully landing on the carpet.

"Oh God! Are you okay?" I asked, crawling over her large fat body, checking on her.

"Ouch... Yeah... I'm *moan* okay. That was *shudders* amazing. My hip hurts but *moan* it was, fuck, totally worth *moan* it..." Francesca moaned blissfully, before suddenly wrapping her chubby arms around my body, pulling me into her soft, doughy embrace. "Let's continue... But first... kiss me." Pouting with her lips, she leaned in against me, and I did the same, the small peck quickly turning into a full on make-out session, with her stroking my back, keeping me on top of her, while I framed her face with my hands. "Oh you're good," Francesca moaned.

"You're pretty good yourself," I moaned back, our tongues interlocking once again, my cock growing hard in my pants, starting to instinctively hump into her.

"I *moan* need you *moan* inside *kiss* me John! Take your *kiss* clothes off *moan* now!" Standing up I unbuttoned my shirt, throwing it to the side, removing my shoes, socks and pants, Francesca instantly locking eyes with my semi-hard cock in my underwear. "Oh wow!" she moaned, biting her lip as I pulled them down. "It's... pretty b-big... I, it's been a w-while since I... since I've seen one, in... In person..."

"You like it?" I ask, Francesca nodding.

"It's... It's very *moan* nice... But... are you still not uhm, hard?" she asked, not breaking her eye contact with my dick.

"Not fully..." I said, beginning to stroke it, making it swell larger, Francesca utterly entranced by the display.

"You're... h-huge!" she exclaimed, reaching down between her legs, rubbing herself in anticipation. "That's... the largest I t-think I've ever seen! W-will you... Uhh, please be... g-gentle?"

"Of course," I responded, kneeling down on the floor between her spread open legs, crawling over her and guiding the tip into her opening, feeling just how wet she already is as I rubbed my tip against it. "Are you *moan* ready?"

"Yes! I *moan* I can't... wait! I need you! Fuck me! Please! Do it!" I put on my last condom which fit me ill, and with that, I slid my head into her, her pussy having to stretch wide to take it. Although the rest of her was big, her pussy was still tight, squeezing nicely around my shaft as I slowly pushed in, Francesca moaning loudly, whimpering slightly. Starting to lightly thrust when I was halfway inside her, I took note of how Francesca absolutely loved it, calling out for more between her shallow breaths. I managed to push another inch in, finding a steady rhythm which she was comfortable with. "God you're so big! So *moan* thick! How?! How's that *moan* possible?! You're a *moan* fucking stud! Oh God! Fuck me!"

"God you're hot! So 'moan* sexy! Your huge tits! Your large belly! You're *moan* amazing *moan pussy! Fuck you're hot Francesca!" I moaned, laying myself down on her, bringing our faces close, kissing her deeply as I pounded into her, keeping one hand on my shaft to make sure I didn't slip out. Keeping the pace, I continued to pound into her, Francesca cumming thrice in the first 10 minutes, causing me to slow down during her orgasms as she recovered, before going right back to it. The time flew by, I was able to keep myself from coming for a while, bringing Francesca to orgasm many times, playing with her large nipples, rubbing her clit with my hand while I fucked her which was an almost guaranteed way of making her cum, but eventually I blew my load, filling the condom with my huge load.

"You were *moan* amazing!" Francesca moaned, recovering from the pounding. "You've got... you've got some stamina John! Alexandra sure... sure is *moan* lucky..." Pulling off the condom with an audible smack, Francesca peaked her head up, looking at it over her breasts.

"Do you *moan* want this?" I asked.

"Holy... That's a lot... a lot of cum..." Francesca moaned, reaching out her arm. "Yes... it, smells so *sniff* nice... I want it, please..." Giving her the condom, Francesca sniffed it first before dipping her finger in it and licking it off. Her expression shifted to a ravenous one, putting the condom to her lips and emptying it quickly. "Oh my God! That is so delicious! It's better than most stuff on *moan* our menu! This isn't *smack* how I remembered it!" Licking up the last of it, she looked up at me. "You're still hard?! Alexandra never told me this!"

"Yeah... Got a couple rounds still in me heh," I chuckled.

"C-can I ask just... just how *moan* big you are?"

"Only if... I can a-ask the s-same of you... Like your h-height and just how... b-big your b-breasts are?" I stammered, blushing slightly at the perverted request. "I'm, well, my cock is 10 inches the last time I checked."

"Oh fuck..." Francesca moaned, groping her breast as she played with her nipple. "I myself am... 6.5 ft., and my breasts are a large L-cup..." I felt my cock twitch at her words, my eyes traveling down to her huge breasts which sloped to the side.

"So... What do you... wanna do next?" I asked, ready for round two.

"Oh jeez... I... I really want to, to have you in... m-my mouth..." Francesca stood up, three inches taller than me, and looked over at her desk. "Or... maybe between my large breasts as well..." she moaned, grabbing me by my wrist and leading me over to the desk where she pulled out the chair. "Take a seat." Sitting myself down, the desk to the left of me, Francesca sat herself down on her knees, grabbing her breasts and wrapping them around my shaft. Even with her large size, my cock easily poked out, and Francesca tenderly opened her mouth, slowly taking my in, licking and sucking on my head.

12