A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh... That feels really good... Keep *moan* going. Squeeze my cock with your huge breasts," I moaned, Francesca bobbing her head up and down, pressing and jerking my cock with her breasts.

"I *moan* can't *kiss* get over just *kiss* how big you *moan* are! Can Alexandra *kiss* take you? Take you *moan* all the way *slurp* down? Can your *moan* mother take you stud?" Francesca moaned and spit down her cleavage, lubricating my cock. "So filthy! So *moan* wrong... So *kiss* incredibly hot... Fucking Alexandra, your *moan* own fucking mother! She's *kiss* grown so much... So large... I remember how *moan* small she was, *slurp* how she was a *moan* head shorter than I and, *moan* now she's *kiss' getting close to how large I was before... Imagine, Alexandra *moan* reaching my size! I mean *kiss* her breasts must be close to mine, but picture her, towering *moan* over you John..."

"Fuck..." I moaned, feeling my cock twitch, thinking of mom growing taller than me, smothering me in her lactating breasts.

"Oh! You like that idea? You like large *kiss* women? Women *moan* growing bigger... fatter... bustier... Even your *kiss* naughty mother... Does it feel good? My *moan* huge breasts, my *kiss* warm mouth?" Taking me deeper, Francesca gagged slightly, taking me out before heading back down on it. I grew close to cumming, feeling my balls churning with my thick cream.

"Oh God! I'm *moan* gonna cum! I'm gonna cuhh..!" I moaned loudly, shooting my cum into her mouth as Francesca was currently pulling herself off it, but immediately dropping her tits and stroking me with both her hands directly, voraciously swallowing my load.

"Oh! So good! You're just... so good *sigh* in general..." Francesca happily moaned, shifting herself so she sat herself on her fat butt instead of on her knees. "And I *ahem* can see you aren't... wow... going down either..."

"Yeah... Three times..." I breathe, recovering myself. "Do... do you have some water or something?"

"Ha! Actually I do... Check the... the basket behind you... I, it's a gift and... I thought we uhh... might need it..." Checking behind me, there was a nice gift basket, which had been opened, which was filled with candies, tiny muffins, a black and brown card with 'Value' written in silver letters and a bottle of water.

"Wow... Thanks! You didn't have too but, I really appreciate it," I said, reaching for the water bottle, taking a deep sip from it.

"Please... it's nothing. Hold onto that card... It lets you eat here for free. It lets me know directly when you use it so... We'll do this again when I deem it fitting."

"So there's no one to one transaction?" I laughed.

"No... I hope that doesn't bother you. We could make something more rigid and formal if you want."

"No, no... Just, tell me whenever. Speaking of which... Any requests for the final round?" I said, stroking my cock slowly in anticipation."

"Oh... well, I don't think I can... Handle it right now... I'm, a little sore in my... p-pussy... I... You really satisfied me John... You were amazing and I *kiss* can't wait for next time..."

"Alright... Yeah." I said, feeling a little disappointed.

"We've been in here a while and... I need to get back to work. Will you help me get dressed? Perhaps Alexandra can *ahem* finish you off?" Francesca blushed as I put on my underwear, my cock not wanting to stay in them, fighting them. "I'm sorry for... leaving you like this..." Francesca said, putting on her shirt and tucking it into her pants. "Here... let me help." Francesca pressed my dick down into the leg of my pants, zipping me up. "I really need to hurry, so thank you so much and I... hope that you and... whatever women you *ahem* bring her will have a great time. Just... no fucking in my restaurant... other than me hehe." Francesca pulled on her chef's jacket and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll head directly for the kitchen and you just go back out into the dining space. I really look forward to seeing you again, stud."

With that, Francesca unlocked the door and hurried off to the kitchen, while I, gift basket in hand, headed back towards the table where mom and I were seated. Glancing over at the table, I saw a very stuffed mom, her belly easily visible under her lavender dress, the outline clearly noticeable. She was on her phone, scrolling while sipping on some wine, the table covered in various plates, all of them licked clean.

"Hey mom... Sorry to keep you waiting but we're free to leave," I said, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"John! You're back! Hi s-sweetie... D-did it go well?" she asked, sounding a little inebriated.

"Yes, it went well. How much have you been drinking and eating?" I asked, looking at the plates.

"Oh just... Just a bit, nothing *groan* I c-couldn't handle you know..." mom said, rubbing her stuffed stomach, the round tummy paired with her large breasts in that dress made it look like she was in the late periods of a pregnancy. "It was all sooo good! I- I couldn't h-help myself..." mom groaned, starting to shimmy back her chair, and I grabbed her arm to help her to her feet.

"There you go," I said, mom wrapping her arms around mine, having a little trouble walking.

"T-thank you sweetie..." mom said, and we began walking out of the restaurant, mom's large belly causing her to constantly lean forward as she walked, swinging it side to side as she walked. I had to put the car in reverse and drive out before mom could get in as there wasn't enough room for her to get in with the car next to us being too close. Mom got in, rolling her seat back a bit to fit herself comfortably. Driving away from Value, I felt my cock uncomfortably strain in my pants, not seeming to go down. "Thank you for driving us..." mom said, putting her hand on my lap, touching my still hard cock. "What is... Oh! That's your uhm... Francesca didn't go all the way?"

"Yeah... Still have one more *moan* round in me..." I said, mom trailing her finger curiously up the shaft.

"Do you... Do you w-want me to... T-take care of it?" mom cautiously asked.

"Well *moan* I wouldn't be... against it..." I said, feeling myself throb in my pants, spanning well over half my thigh.

"I could... do it..." mom hungrily said, her eyes glued on the clearly visible bulge. Beginning to unbuckle my belt, she struggled as the seatbelt was in the way, but managed to slide it off. "Well, this is... going to be a little difficult... John... can you pull into some quiet parking lot?"

"Sure..." I said, feeling mom in the meantime stroking me slowly through my pants. Keeping my eyes on the surroundings, I spotted a somewhat empty parking lot, where only one car stood parked, the stores around having closed since it was past eight pm. Driving to a secluded part, away from the street, I parked the car and took off my seatbelt, mom doing the same.

"Alright... You can lean the seat back and slide your pants down a bit..." mom said, adjusting herself in her seat, a bit difficult with her belly, leaning over the middle section and holding onto me somewhat awkwardly for the moment.

"Yeah... just gotta... raise myself up a bit..." I said, sliding down my pants to just above the knees, my cock trying to raise itself but the underwear was in the way. Fighting with my underwear, I managed to pull them off, my cock standing straight up, hitting mom on the cheek. "Sorry..." I chuckled, mom laughing as well, gripping my thick shaft, her hand too small to reach around. Running her tongue quickly up the shaft, she sucked gently on the tip, before letting out a quick moan as she released it.

"You taste... wonderful..." she moaned. "Angle your seat down... Relax..." Leaning back while holding the button, I now lied down in the car, resting somewhat comfortably as mom began to suck, taking me somewhat deep before having to readjust. "God... Excuse me sweetie... I just *moan* need to take the girls out... They *moan* are really s-sensitive and this dress... fuck... doesn't help..." Taking off the straps off the lavender dress, she pulled the dress down to below her breasts, revealing a white demi-lace bra that's a bit too small for her breasts as they spilled out at the top. "Can you *groan* remove my bra? It's a bit uncomfortable..."

"Why are you *moan* wearing it if it doesn't fit you?" I ask, sitting myself up and reaching around her.

"Because when I bought it... it fit me, and I can't just not wear it! That's *groan* wasting money... Thank you... That feels just *sigh* so much better. Plus, I can't go braless in this dress... People would notice," mom said, lifting her large breasts before dropping them, sighing in relief. "Now... Let me get *moan* back to your... c-cock..." she moaned, grabbing it and deepthroating it, gagging and moaning as she took about 8 inches. "Touch my breasts... Pinch my *moan* nipples! Just... grab them sweetie!" Fondling and teasing them, I somewhat awkwardly played with them, twisting her nipples slightly, mom shivering in pleasure as I brought some stimulation to her.

"Are you *moan* fingering yourself?" I asked, and mom nodded, having one of her hands between her plump thighs, stabilizing herself with the other, and her mouth around the head of my cock. Sucking on it and squeezing my cock with her throat, she loved having it in her throat. Fingering herself vigorously combined by the stimulation from her nipples, mom's squeals and moans, paired with the shaking of her lower body told me she'd came. Continuing with servicing my dick for another 15 minutes, I came directly down her throat, mom having to pull it back and actively swallow to not choke on the large amount, while avoiding making a mess in the car.

"Are you *suck* satisfied?" mom moaned slutilly, sucking out the last of my cum as she stroked my limping cock, moving herself back into her seat.

"Yeah... Thank you..." I moaned, still laying down in my seat. "You had some fun as well?"

"Oh very much..." mom moaned, leaning back in her seat as well, resting beside me. "It's pretty messed up... what we're doing..." she said in a somber tone.

"It's... yeah... But, it's strange times... We can stop if you wa-"

"I don't think I can stop... You're just... perfect... My perfect man... Plus, with the size of what you're packing I don't think another man could take your place," she laughed, and I gently hit her arm, chuckling.

"As long as you are happy and satisfied..." I said and she grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently.

"You're so thoughtful... I love you so much..."

Resting there for another ten minutes, we listened to the radio, enjoying the music. Then I pulled my seat back up and started the engine while mom put her breasts back into the dress, skipping the bra, her nipples clearly poking through the fabric. Driving us home, I helped mom up the stairs, removing her dress and her soaked through panties, putting her to bed. I put the gift basket in my room, and the Value card in my wallet, before brushing my teeth and shooting a quick text to Victoria, telling her about being able to eat at Value for free if she'd accompany me. Victoria, of course, would love to have more dinner dates in the public, telling me how she could not wait.

End of chapter 22

12