A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 23

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
5.8k words
4.5
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up well rested for once, I went down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, heading up to check on mom who was fast asleep, the outline of her large stuffed tummy visible through her blanket from our visit at Value. Going to my computer, I attended the online classes with most things going smoothly up until lunch. While quickly checking my mail, I had received an email from Erin Ross, telling me I was fired from my position at the store, due to my 'unregistered absence'. I had missed my shifts due to my unconsciousness, and I could tell her that and try to fight for my job, but she probably wouldn't believe me and honestly, I didn't really like working there.

While making lunch for myself, mom skipping it, I decided to call Luana, to tell her I had been fired. The ringing tone was heard four times before Luana picked up, the mic picking up the sound of muffling against it.

"Oh jeez... Hi John!" Luana greeted me.

"Hi! Did you drop your phone?"

"What?! No... What makes you think that?" she replied somewhat defensively. "How are you btw? Fallen unconscious recently?"

"No... not since last time," I sighed, chuckling softly.

"Good! So... Why are you calling?"

"I wanted to say that... I've been fired, so we won't be working together I'm afraid..." I said.

"Oh... Well, I also sort of... got fired..." Luana said in a quiet voice.

"What?! Why?"

"Well, for not showing up. You?"

"Same."

"At least that's a different reason for getting fired than... Never mind!" Luana said, interrupting herself.

"What? What are you talking about?" I curiously asked.

"Nothing! I didn't say anything bobo... Besides, if I said anything, which I may or may not have... You'd probably think less of me..." Luana said, definitely defensive about the subject.

"Come on... I won't make fun or think any less of you if you tell me... Please? I'll take you out to dinner if you do." Luana became quiet for a moment until muttering a soft:

"...okay. Well... the previous jobs I've had have almost always ended in me getting fired... And the reason was almost always because of... m-my condition. I was... you know... caught masturbating, so I was fired..." Luana said.

"Must have been tough..." I responded.

"Yeah well... I'm used to it. Sucks to be out of a job though..."

"You'll figure something out," I said, Luana sighing.

"Perhaps... Anyway... About that dinner..." Luana expectantly inquired.

"Yeah. Do you know the restaurant 'Value'?" I asked.

"Of course. My parents love it, but it's a little expensive, no?"

"Well, I can get us dinner there, or lunch. Wanna go tonight. Might cheer us up?"

"I'd love to, but tonight Valeria and I are celebrating her passing a huge exam that she's been muy nerviosa about. And on Saturday me and my friends are going out. Maybe on Sunday?"

"Yeah! Sunday sounds great. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"¡Qué romántico!" she said dramatically, followed by her cute laugh. "Yes, I'd like that."

"Alright, see you Sunday," I said.

"Chao!" Ending the call, I finished my lunch, putting away the dirty dishes after. I decided to check in on mom after, having heard some soft groaning coming from her throughout the day.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked, mom sitting herself up in bed, having been watching something on her phone.

"I'm *groan* doing well. Thank you for asking." As she sat herself up, the blanket slid down, showing off her large naked breasts.

"A-anything you need?" I asked, my eyes bouncing back and forth from her eyes to her breasts.

"Well... If you have time, could you grab some oil and rub it into my belly?"

"S-sure... I'll go grab it." Returning a minute later with the massage oil, I sat myself down on the bed beside her.

"Don't forget to warm it up in your hand before," mom said, pulling the covers down to fully expose her stuffed tummy, which was huge.

"I'm not gonna forget..."

"Just making sure," she giggled, adjusting herself, her breasts swaying side to side as she shimmied down. Pouring the oil into my hand, I let it stay there for a few seconds before applying it to her belly, spreading it out across her skin quickly first before beginning to massage it into her skin, using a bit of pressure which made her moan and groan in pleasure. "Just like that!" she moans, and I continue rubbing it into her skin, applying more oil. After a minute or so, mom looks at me. "You can rub some of that oil into my breasts... I've seen you staring..."

"I'm sorry," I said, but mom just laughed.

"It's alright... We've done worse. Go on, get your large hands all over these mammaries," she giggles. Rubbing the oil into her breasts, they quickly became shiny from the oil, and I molded and groped them, causing mom to moan even louder. "Oh yes... That feels amazing..." Groping and massaging her for a few more minutes, I had to wrap up to get back to my next lesson.

The rest of my classes came and went. I had two lectures which were pretty boring, but it was a huge relief as I left the call, stood up from my chair and quickly stretched. Checking in on mom, she was once again asleep, a book spread open on top of her chest, which I removed, and bookmarked on the page, putting it aside on the nightstand. Walking back to my room, I laid myself down on my bed, turning on the xbox and starting Halo, inviting Max to the party.

"Can you hear me?" Max asks, and I can hear him fiddling with the mic.

"Yeah, let's hope it continues this time," I answer.

"I really gotta get a new headset. I mean, I think I may get shocked by it if I move my head too much I swear," Max said, and we joined a game. "So... it's been a while. This whole distance learning thing is soooo dumb! I mean, we can go out and stuff, with masks, but the college is too dangerous? I think that all women by now are infected so why can't we just return?"

"Yeah, I agree. But, what about the cafeteria? The girls would probably take all the food," I joked, Max's mic picking up something akin to laughter.

"Yeah... Anyway, it's been a while since we actually talked. How are things?"

"Good. And you?"

"Can't complain."

"You? Can't complain? That's new."

"Ha! Yeah..."

"So, how are things between you and Abby?" I asked, bursting down an opponent.

"Things are good. Really good. She's actually here in my room right now," Max said.

"Is she asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah... We had some fun during the lecture and she didn't want to attend the last one so she just went to sleep." Max stopped, and I saw that his player character also had stopped moving, before I heard the shitty mic pick up his voice. "A-anyway... And how is it with Victoria? Had any fun?"

"Mmhmmm. It's great. She was here for a few days recently."

"Fuck! I died... But nice, nice. Hey! Because it's been a while, wanna go on like a double date or something soon? You know we've always talked about doing it someday."

"That'd be fun. Sure, just gotta ask Tori first and I'll get back to you."

"Sounds good."

Focusing on the match for a few minutes, we didn't talk that much. When the first match was done, I asked Max:

"Hey... Have you like, had anything strange happen to you?"

"Like what?" Max asked, hearing the loud sound of him eating some chips over the mic.

"Move your mic away when you eat!" I groaned, Max never learning to do that.

"What? It's not a big deal! Plus, what if I move my mic and I get shocked?! This headset is not to be trusted, you know."

"The next time I see you I'll slap you harder than any shock your headset can produce, you know," I said and Max laughed.

"Yeah yeah... Just you try. Alright, I'm sorry. Anything strange? Like what?"

"If you don't know then you just don't. Don't worry," I said.

"What? You can't say something like that! You know I hate not knowing stuff!" Max called out.

"It's nothing," I said, but Max continued.

"Please?! What? Has something happened to you?"

"No. I mean, yes... I..." I thought of what I'd reveal. The fact my body had been getting more muscular without me doing much work. That my cock had gained 3 inches during the past few weeks. Or that I'd had two blackouts. Max deserved to know about the blackouts at least. "Well... Last week I sort of blacked out."

"What?! What happened?"

"I don't know... I was out running, and then I just got... really exhausted and collapsed. I was out for maybe three or four days..."

"What?!"

"You say that a lot," I chuckled.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine now. I feel fine," I said.

"Damn. No. Nothing like that has happened to me. You should probably see a doctor or something."

"Yeah... Maybe. Mom said I seemed fine and she's a nurse but she can't run any more advanced tests so maybe I should pay the hospital a visit." Continuing to play for about an additional hour, we logged off after saying farewell. Feeling how hungry I was, I headed down to the kitchen to prepare dinner for myself. Checking what we have, I decided on making two grilled cheese sandwiches. Taking out the required ingredients, I started the stow and put a pan on it, but right as I was about to begin, I heard a few frantic knocking on the front door.

Walking out into the hallway, I checked through the side-window who it was, and although it was beginning to get dark, I saw the long orange hair of Emilia outside. I opened the door, and there stood Emilia, dressed in a dark red shirt that was a bit too small on her and the neckline cutting deep, displaying her very large freckled cleavage, a pair of snug fitting jeans and she was holding a green heavier jacket. Emilia had grown, now being taller than me by an inch or maybe a little more, with her breasts and hips having added mass to them.

"Emilia? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hi John. C-could I come in. It's pretty *shiver* cold outside," Emilia said, her voice low and stuttering from the cold.

"Yeah! Of course, come in!" I said, stepping aside to let Emilia in, closing the door behind her.

"T-thank you," she said, shivering like crazy.

"Why aren't you wearing the jacket?" I asked as Emilia removed her shoes, hanging up the jacket on a coat hanger.

"Oh, well, it doesn't fit. Can barely get an arm in, let alone both of em," Emilia responded, awkwardly standing there, stroking her arms. I placed my hands on her arms, feeling just how cold they are.

"We can go to the living room. I can get you a blanket if you want," I said, taking Emilia's hand in mine.

"Thank you," Emilia responded, and we quickly made our way into the living room, passing through the kitchen so I could turn off the stove. Seating Emilia on the couch, I quickly ran to get a blanket, grabbing two just in case, returning with them and wrapping one of them around Emilia. "The blanket's really lovely. But... would you perhaps, hold me? I think it would warm me up faster..." she asked, opening the blanket up for me to join her.

"I'd love to." Sitting myself down next to her, Emilia wrapped her arm around me, encasing us in the blanket. I was a bit stale, sitting relatively straight up, not leaning back against her arm.

"You're very tense John. You can rest against me ya know. I don't mind. I'd actually prefer it." Leaning back, Emilia sighs and shakes her head, before pulling me closer, causing me to lean against her large and plump body. "Please cuddle me..." she said somberly, wrapping her arm tightly around me.

"Sure..." I said, leaning on her larger body, embracing Emilia as well.

"That's nice... You're really warm ya know," Emilia sighed, resting her head on mine. Cuddling in silence for a few minutes, I finally spoke up, the obvious question having lingered in mind the entire time she's been here.

"I was wondering... Why are you here?" I felt how Emilia trembled, slumping down slightly as she let out a large and audible sigh.

"W-well... Mason got b-back today. At first he was dismissive, but then h-he... got mad about my changes. He didn't... appreciate my *sigh* heavier frame. He yelled, and... said some... hurtful things. So I, just... stormed out, grabbed the first jacket available which turned out to not fit. I couldn't take his shit so I just... wandered a little and, decided to come here. Come here, where there's a sweet and caring man." Emilia leaned in close, kissing me on the cheek.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said, grabbing her cold hand, rubbing it to warm it up. "Your husband seems to be quite the ass. And a pretty dumb one too. I mean, a person must be pretty stupid not to like you. And I don't just mean your body, I mean you. You're really amazing Emilia." I watched how Emilia teared up, sobbing uncontrollably as tears began to run down her cheeks. "Hey... It's alright." Wiping away some of her tears she smiles, a soft laugh breaking through the layer of flem that had built up as she clears her throat.

"You're really sweet... Oh such a sweet lad. It's... nice to feel, heh, appreciated." Emilia kissed me softly on my cheek, holding tight to her body. "I'm really happy that you're the father ya know," she whispered, grabbing my hand and placing it against her plump stomach. Sitting there in silence, under the blankets, Emilia slowly began to warm up, pressing her large breasts against me every now and again, almost like she was grinding them against me.

"I'm pretty hungry. I was about to make some grilled cheese sandwiches when you knocked on the door. You want me to make you one, or more?" I asked, Emilia squeezing me tightly.

"I don't want you to leave me here though. You're so warm and I just want to hold onto you. I don't want to be cold John..." she whines, kissing up my neck.

"You could come with me..."

"But it's so cozy here..."

"Emilia..."

"Alright... But could you get me something warm to wear? My shirt is pretty, but not warm. Could I have something of yours maybe?" Emilia inquires, continuing to kiss me slowly.

"Yeah, of course. I'll be right back," I said, Emilia clanging onto me for as long as she could, releasing me reluctantly and wrapping the blanket tightly around her. Walking upstairs, I quickly checked in on mom who was still sleeping, then I grabbed one of my larger hoodies, a black one without a zipper, taking it with me back down. "Here you go," I said, giving Emilia the hoodie.

"Thanks hun," she said, standing up, showing off her large cleavage in the process, before putting it on, her breasts making it so the bottom edge of the hoodie barely reached her hips. "So... What do you think? Do I fit in your clothes?" she asks me flirtatiously, spinning around to show off her body, her wide hips and large ass swaying playfully.

"Yes you do..." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her, pressing my torso into her huge soft breasts. Walking into the kitchen together, I once again turned on the stove, making two grilled cheeses for each of us. Emilia doted on me, caressing me almost all the time, pressing her breasts into my back as she hugged me from behind, kissing my neck and stroking my upper body.

"You know... There's nothing sexier than when a man cooks for ya. You look really hot like this John... My man cooking for me... It really means a lot," Emilia said as her hands stroked my chest.

"Your man?" I asked, blushing at the thought of it.

"O-oh I mean... N-no, I- I mean... F-fine... Yes, I think of you as my m-man... You're caring, you make me laugh, you comfort me, you listen to my problems and you make me cum like crazy... That's what one's man should do." Kissing my neck from behind, she sighed, leaning against me which required me to push back a fair amount so as not to fall over, supporting her weight. "You're such a great man John... You're so much better than Mason... You're so sweet..." I didn't know what to say, so I remained silent, enjoying her embrace, gently stroking the back of her hand as it was placed on my chest.

"Hey... the grilled cheeses' are done... Wanna eat?"

"Yeah, I really do..." We took a seat at the dinner table, I cut them diagonally, and we hungrily began to eat. "Does it taste good?" I asked, and Emilia nodded energetically.

"They're really tasty..." Emilia shoved the last piece of her grilled cheese into her mouth, letting out a satisfied sigh, hungrily staring at mine. "C-could you... make some more for me? Maybe with some tomato soup? I know it's a bit rude to request, b-but I'm pretty hungry..."

"No worries. I'll make some more. Could you grab a can of soup then? I think we should have some." I finished the last of my grilled cheeses as Emilia began with the tomato soup. Now I walked up behind her and hugged her, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Hello there," she said, sighing with infatuation, as I swayed slightly side to side, rocking her gently. "You can... uhm... caress my tits if you want." Emilia grabbed my hand and moved up to her large breast, it easily being too big for me to fit in my hand. Squeezing it gently and moving it around, I heard how Emilia softly moaned as I fondled both her breasts. Feeling how her nipples grew hard through the hoodie, I quickly moved my hands under the hoodie and back up to her breasts, gently beginning to pinch them and pull them, causing Emilia to loudly moan.

"You really like that huh?" I said, playing with her nipples between my fingers.

"Mmmphh... Oh God yes John! It feels... Fuck! Really good! I haven't been *moan* touched by another man since your *moan* last visit and... Fuck! Yes! Keep it up John! Pull on them more! Yes! Fuck! I'm *moan* fuhh... I-I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Emilia yells, her legs trembling as her whole body spasms, causing her to buckle over, me quickly catching her and holding her up.

"You alright?" I asked, Emilia steadying herself against the counter as I let her go.

"Ya... I'm alright John... Wow... I've never cum from someone rubbing my nipples! They're really sensitive, and... I think I was a little pent up," she sighs, looking down at me, smiling somewhat shyly. I picked up on the erotic and intoxicating scent that now was emanating from Emilia, the scent of her pussy juices. "C-could I go and change out of my pants? They're a little tight, and they're uhm... quite wet hehe."

"Yeah, totally. You can go upstairs and throw them in the washing machine."

"Thank you. Could you uhm... continue with the soup and the grilled cheeses while I do that?" she asked, and I nodded. "You're just the best." Quickly kissing my cheek, Emilia headed upstairs, and after a minute or so I heard the shower running for a little bit. I made another four grilled cheeses, leaving the ingredients out in case Emilia would want more. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, with a small hand grabbing my shoulder.

"It smells amazing John! Did you prepare those for me? You're so sweet..." I heard mom say behind me. Turning around, mom was standing close to me, completely naked, her large semi-stuffed tummy supporting her large breasts pressing softly against me.

"Mom! I didn't know you were awake," I said, surprised to see her.

"I was awoken by the heavenly smell of your cooking sweetie," mom said, trying to reach for one of the grilled cheeses. "I think I'll just take one or two... I'm still pretty full from last night." I hand her an empty plate and put one of them on it, taking out a small bowl and pouring some of the tomato soup before handing mom the bowl as well. "So... How's your day been?" mom asked me, taking a seat at the table, groaning softly as she sat down, beginning to eat.

"It's been uhh, good. Done some studying, and talked to Max," I asked, looking for any sign of Emilia, feeling a little tense.

"How is he these days? Has he been able to adapt to the virus and the whole distance learning thing?" mom asked, smacking loudly on her fingers as she sucked them clean.

"He was struggling at first, I mean, he stayed over here because of it, but he seems fine now. Maybe he has come to terms with it. He's gotten a girlfriend now as well."

12