A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How nice! Max has always been somewhat energetic, so I hope whoever ends up with him can match him," mom laughs, and I chuckle as well. However, as mom stopped laughing, taking another bite of the grilled cheese, I heard how the stairs creaked, and mom turned around. "Do we have guests?! Why didn't you say anything?!" mom exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"I was getting to it!" I said back somewhat frantically, looking at the door.

"Who is it? Is it Victoria? I'm not wearing any clothes!" she says as if surprised that she's naked. "Quick! Take off your shirt and give it to me!" she whispered and I nodded, quickly taking it off and throwing it over to mom who clumsily put it on, stretching it everywhere as her arms were basically strangled in the arms of the T-shirt, and it only covered her large breasts and a bit of her tummy. "Shit! I'll just have to cover my pussy with m-"

"John?! I cleaned myself off but I was wondering if your mum had any spare pa-" Emilia interrupted mom, but cut herself off as she walked in, not wearing any pants or underwear herself. Her hair covered pussy could barely be seen, but she quickly put her hands over it, turning bright red as she saw mom sitting at the table, red in the face as well. "Alexandra! Oh... Uhm... Hi..." Emilia said awkwardly, staring into the floor.

"Emilia?!" mom exclaimed, surprised that she was here. "W-w-what are you d-doing here?" she stammered, looking at me with a wild, questioning expression.

"C-could we uhm take it after we've... After we're not nude?"

"Yes! I a-agree. I'll just... Go up and put on some... Fitting, clothes..." mom said, standing up with her hand over her crotch, awkwardly shuffling out of the kitchen past Emilia who courtly looked away. "So..." Emilia said after a few seconds. "You and A-Alexandra..?" I was glowing bright red in the face, making the tomato soup desaturated in comparison. "I'm not judging... A-any w-w-woman would go crazy for you, you know..." Emilia said, but I just stood frozen by the oven. "I'm not making it better are I? I'll j-just... shut up." Waiting in silence, we finally heard the footsteps of mom coming down the stairs, a pair of panties in her hand and my shirt in her other

"H-here Emilia," mom said, tossing the panties to her while turning away as Emilia quickly, but clumsily, put them on. I walked over and grabbed my shirt, putting it on myself.

"Thank you..." Emilia whispered, correcting the hoodie as it had ridden up a little.

"So Emilia. It's surprising to see you, to say the least. But why are you here? You could've called," mom said, walking in and taking a seat at the table. Wearing a dark blue sweater that stretched across her belly, with a pair of skin tight workout leggings. Emilia took a seat on the opposite side of her, scooching in to hide her large bare thighs, still red in the face.

"Well, Mason arrived earlier today and... We had a fight, to say the least. I can't be around him right now, so I decided to come here to, maybe hide for the time being. John is really caring, and... And kind and just so thoughtful... He gave me his hoodie and cooked me dinner..." I went over to Emilia with the remaining grilled cheeses and silently put them in front of her together with the soup, and before I had backed away Emilia stroked my arm. "Thank you."

"I understand Emilia. Of course you can stay over. You don't have to go back to Mason. During the last few years I've just had a... bad feeling about him..."

"Oh! I appreciate this so much! You don't know how much this means to me," Emilia happily said, smiling brightly.

"Don't mention it. I would usually say that I'd prepare the couch but... I don't think that'll be an issue..." mom said, her eyes darting between me and Emilia. "I think I'll head back upstairs to my room. I'll talk more with you tomorrow Emilia. Alright?"

"Yes. I... I agree. See you tomorrow." With that, mom walked back upstairs, leaving me and Emilia once again alone in the kitchen. We remained silent for about a minute, before Emilia began to slowly dig into the grilled cheese, dipping it in the soup.

"Is it good?" I asked, and Emilia nodded, spilling some tomato soup on the hoodie which she quickly scooped up with her finger and licking it clean.

"Very. Could you make some *munch* more? If it isn't too much to ask for, that is."

"Of course I can. I like cooking for you," I said and began making more grilled cheeses, opening another can of tomato soup and heating it up.

"You're so sweet!" Emilia consumed the grilled cheeses as they kept coming, like on a treadmill. "Keep them *munch* coming John!" she called out as she finished her fifth, eagerly cutting into the next one. For the next 15 minutes or so, Emilia had eaten another five, and I could hear her groaning. Her stretched stomach wants to escape the hoodie, the pale skin almost looking like a large snowball under the black fabric. "Wait *huff* wait... You can *groan* stop John, I- I *burp* can't eat anymore..." she moaned, lifting up the hoodie and rubbing her round belly, her head tilted slightly to the side as she let out a yammering groan. I had just flipped the grilled cheeses, having added new butter into the pan to let the other side get golden brown, sizzling loudly.

"You're really full?" I asked, Emilia sloppily nodding as a confirmation, and I put my hands on her stomach. Feeling her stuffed stomach, the food tightly packed together, I could feel a bit of leeway. "I've just made three more, and I can feel that you're not entirely full Emilia. It would be a bit of a shame to let them go to waste."

"Oh John... I *groan* I don't... I *groan* I'm too full... I don't think I ca-" Stopped mid sentence, I kissed her deeply, one hand on her cheek and the other on her stomach.

"I think you can do it. Your belly can fit more. I'll feed you the last three, then we're done, and I'll do whatever you want. I could massage you, make you a bath, whatever you wish. Deal?" I asked, rubbing her tummy with slow strokes.

"I- I'm *groan* so f-full but... It does sound *moan* tempting... Alright... Feed me..." Red in the face, Emilia smiles at me with faltering braveness, and I fetch the grilled cheeses once they're ready, plating them and sitting myself down next to her, cutting a piece and piercing it with the fork, bringing the small bite up to Emilia's mouth.

"Alright, open up beautiful," I said, and Emilia gaped widely. Feeding her the bite, Emilia quickly wrapped her large soft lips around the fork, chewing quickly before swallowing. "Good. Let's continue." Feeding her more and more, small bites at a time, Emilia fought down the food as her stomach grew fuller and fuller. "Good girl!" I exclaimed as she finished, quickly catching myself. "Sorry if that was a little too far. You're a woman and probably don't want to be called that. It just sorta slipped out and I'm sorry." Emilia however giggled, grabbing my hand and placing it on her tummy.

"It's fine *groan* John. You can uhm... call me whatever you want. Even if I'm older, *groan* bigger, *moan* taller, I can still be your good *groan* girl... I *moan* kinda like it, actually..." Emilia said, lust taking over her voice.

"You're really pretty," I said, planting a few kisses on her stomach. "Now, only one left. Be a good girl and eat it, and then you're done. I believe in you." Cutting the last grilled cheese in two, I picked up one of the triangular pieces and put one of the edges in Emilia's mouth, her large, emerald green eyes looking at me with adoration as she took a bite, and after a few minutes of slow chewing and swallowing, Emilia had finished all the grilled cheeses, letting out relieved, but slightly agonized, sigh.

"Ohh... John..." she groans, stroking her belly lazily, reaching out with one of her hands towards me. I gently take it and she pulls me towards her, wrapping her arms around me causing me to bend down. I reciprocate the hug, Emilia kissing me deeply before leaning into my ear, whispering: "I want to be pampered."

"Alright, I'll pamper you beautiful," I said, kissing her before helping her to her feet, the chair creaking as she stood up, stretching her arms before wrapping one of her arms over my shoulders. "Let me draw you a bath. We don't have any fancy bath products to my knowledge. Hope that's okay."

"I don't care about that. Especially when I have you there, taking care of me." Helping Emilia up the stairs, I turned on the water to get it nice and warm while Emilia fought with the hoodie, first having to overcome her large breasts, and then having to conquer an even greater task. Her long red hair. Struggling greatly to get it through the head opening, I had to help her guide her hair through.

"Thank you," Emilia said, staggering over to the bathtub. Looking at Emilia's tall and curvy body, and then down at the bathtub, I wondered if she'd fit. Emilia however, didn't seem to have had that thought, and gently lowered herself down, her arms shaking a bit as she had to hold up her heavy body.

"Uhm Emilia? Are you sure you're... uhm... going to..." I cautiously asked, not having time to warn her before she had sunk down into the tub, her ass and hips thankfully not being squeezed against the sides of the tub. Although, I was a little disappointed that she did fit, fantasizing about her being too big to fit in it. Her fat, curvy body spilling out of the porcelain tub.

"Going to what?" Emilia asked, oblivious that she was filling out most of the tub, sitting herself slightly as she repositioned herself.

"Nothing..." I said, increasing the waterflow as the water level slowly rose to engulf more of Emilia's body. "Is the water temperature okay?"

"Mmmmm... Yes it is..." Emilia sighs, sinking herself down slightly, and I let the water run until it was at a good level.

"So... What do you want me to do?"

"Well... I don't really know. Maybe just massage me or something? I'm not really picky."

"Want me to get you something to eat?" I joked, stroking her bulging tummy.

"You wouldn't dare," Emilia laughed back, seeming to enjoy my hand on her large tummy. I can see a shy, almost embarrassed smile on Emilia's face, and she places both of her hands on top of mine.

"What's on your mind?" I ask as she looks up from her belly at me.

"Oh... Just that... I imagine you doing this, but our baby's filling my tummy." Emilia can't help but keep smiling, and I continue to slowly stroke her stomach. After a minute or so of sitting in silence, I say:

"Would you like it if I washed your hair?"

"Yes please. The feeling of having my hair washed by the girls down at the saloon is just so good. So to have you do it would just be perfect," Emilia says, and I bring the shower head close to her scalp, turning on the water and slowly begin to wash her long ginger hair. Spending a while in the bath, the task of washing her hair properly apparently takes a good while. After thoroughly cleaned, I help Emilia out of the tub with great difficulty, being granted the pleasure of drying her off with a towel as she wraps her hair in a towel.

"Do you want me to get you some clothes?" I ask, although I guess that not much of what I could offer would fit. I'd probably have to get something from mom.

"No... Just hand me the panties. I think I'll sleep topless. Unless you've got an issue with that?" Emilia smiled, running her hand down my side.

"I do not," I smiled back. "Here, you can pick a toothbrush."

"Thank you." Brushing our teeth and preparing ourselves for bed, I helped her out of the bathroom and across the hall to my room. "You've got a nice room," Emilia commented, sitting herself on the bed and moving herself to the pillows, lying herself down, her big breasts swinging wildly as she moved around. I turned off the lights and joined her, Emilia groaning as she laid on her back. "I think I'm a bit too stuffed to sleep like this, Ii'll just have to *groan* move to my side. Could you... Maybe hold me?"

"Of course," I whispered, wrapping my arms around her, spooning her larger body tightly, feeling her relaxing almost immediately.

"This is really nice... Good night John," Emilia whispered.

"Goodnight. I love you," I whispered back, and although it was dark and Emilia was turned away from me, I could tell she was blushing and smiling widely.

12