A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 24

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
5.8k words
4.69
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up late on Saturday, I drowsily got out of bed, admiring Emilia's stuffed, heavy body wrapped up in the blanket. I could smell something heavenly being cooked from the kitchen, so getting dressed, I descended the stairs and entered the kitchen, where mom was in full swing preparing breakfast. The sizzling from bacon, eggs being scrambled and the smell of coffee filled the kitchen.

"Good morning," I said, watching mom cooking.

"Oh! Good morning sweetie," mom said, throwing a quick glance at me over her shoulder. "How is Emilia doing?"

"She's still asleep but she seemed fine yesterday."

"That's good." Both of us then got quiet, as mom continued focusing on cooking, and I felt a little awkward just standing there.

"Do you want any help?" I asked.

"I always need help, so I'd really appreciate it. You can set the table and take out the remaining stuff from the pantry and fridge," mom said. While mom finished up at the stove, I set the table and put out the remaining things, having a very appetizing breakfast in front of us. "You can go and wake Emilia," mom said, throwing a quick glance over at the coffeemaker to check if it was done. Heading back up to my room, I saw that Emilia was still sleeping peacefully on her side, her stuffed belly expanding and shrinking as she breathed slowly. A bit of drool escapes her open mouth, leaving a white dried trail across her jaw. Putting my hand on her shoulder, I gently and slowly shook her back and forth and said:

"Morning." Emilia's eyes flutter open, squinting her eyes up at me as she gets used to the light.

"Morning..." she sleepily responds, looking up at me with her bright green eyes, a wide smile spreading across her face. "You look really handsome in the morning..." she continues, reaching out with one of her hands to touch my face.

"And you look really beautiful," I say, leaning down to kiss her. "Did you sleep well?"

"I don't think I've slept this good in years," Emilia sighs brightly, turning over to her back and sitting herself up with a little bit of struggling.

"So... Breakfast is ready... if you have room..." I joked, stroking her stuffed belly.

"I might be *groan* too full after all the grilled cheeses..." Emilia groaned, putting her hand on mine. "But I could always sit and talk at the table."

"Alright, let me go and grab you a shirt to cover up your... breasts," I said, staring at the huge freckled books that rested on the belly.

"Good idea." Walking to mom's room to borrow one of her shirts, I was immediately hit by the thick smell of mom's lust. It practically poured out of her bed, filling my head as I stepped in. I felt myself grow slightly hard, feeling slightly lustful from the smell alone. On the bed, next to the pillow, lays a purple dildo which I quickly averted my gaze from, walking over to the closet and grabbing a pale blue T-shirt, quickly heading back to Emilia.

"Here you go," I said, handing Emilia the T-shirt which she put on, having to fight with her long orange hair to fit it through. Helping her out of the bed, Emilia clung onto me.

"I hope you don't mind me holding onto you," Emilia said, knowing full well I didn't mind at all. Even though Emilia was a couple of inches taller than me and at least 60 pounds heavier without the large amount of food stuffed in her stomach, I managed to support her pretty well as we made our way down to the kitchen. "H-hello Alexandra." Emilia seemed a little bit nervous, having waltzed in naked in front of mom the previous evening.

"Hi Emilia. Hungry?" mom asked, gesturing to the food she had prepared.

"No, I'm afraid. John stuffed me full last night so I..." Emilia interrupted herself, blushing fiercely. Mom just chuckled faintly, pouring coffee in a mug.

"Coffee then?"

"S-sure. That'd be nice," Emilia responded, taking a seat at the table. Pouring coffee for Emilia and me, mom put away the coffee pot and took a seat as well at the table.

"So... Mason's back," mom said, beginning to put stuff on her plate. Sandwiches, bacon, scrambled eggs, marmalade, mom had gone all out for this breakfast.

"Yes. Came home at noon yesterday. I spotted a hickey or two on his neck, red lipstick on his collar... Nothing I hadn't seen before."

"That's awful! Sleeping around with other women like that!" mom exclaimed, and I felt myself shrink back a little bit, but mom didn't seem to intentionally direct the comment at me.

"It's been going on for a while... Honestly I'm not upset, well I was but... Not anymore," Emilia says, placing her hand on my thigh and stroking it slightly.

"He's a real horrid man. I never liked him." Mom shoved a forkful of eggs and bacon into her mouth, gulping it down with coffee.

"I don't like him either. I mean he's not caring, or thoughtful, or kind. I know that this sounds shallow but he's more of a wallet than a person most of the time. He just throws money at me and goes out."

"So what happened when he came home?" mom asked.

"Well... At first he just went upstairs and changed clothes. Then he quickly greeted me before heading to the couch to watch a game. He barely looked at me and I didn't feel like interacting with him so I went out to do some protective work around some of the more cold vulnerable plants in the garden. An hour or so later he came out to check what I was doing and he then noticed the changes. He's now only slightly taller than I, and I've gained a few pounds, which he wasn't at all happy with. He berated me. Telling me how irresponsible and piggish I was. The nerve of that man!" Emilia said, slumping back into her chair, grabbing a piece of bacon and chewing on it slowly.

"What a dick!" mom said, listening intently while stuffing her face with more food.

"Well anyway... I snapped back at him with all his cheating and the lack of attention he'd been giving me which made him madder. We screamed at each other in the front yard, our neighbors could definitely hear everything. After a few minutes he said something, that I should go back to Ireland or something similar. I don't remember exactly but it made me really mad so I stormed inside, grabbed a jacket that was too small for me and rushed out. I walked around for a bit until I decided to come here. And well, that's it." Emilia sighed, drinking some coffee which she had poured a lot of milk into.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Emilia," mom said. "And you're welcome to stay here for as long as you need. And I don't think that John would have a problem with that right?"

"Of course not. I like having you around Emilia," I said, having been quiet since we entered the kitchen.

"Thank you very much Alexandra. It means a lot."

"Don't mention it. Aren't you gonna eat anything John? I don't want you starving," mom said, biting off a piece of bacon.

"Right. It looks really good by the way," I said, grabbing small portions of everything.

"Well thank you! Emilia, you should really try some of the eggs. I insist."

"Well... Alright." Emilia portioned up a little bit of the eggs. As the eggs hit her tongue, a spark was sent to her eyes, lighting them up. "Wow! These are some of the best scrambled eggs I've eaten!"

"Thank you! I'm really pleased with them myself." The three of us continued to eat breakfast. Emilia nibbled on a bit of food here and there, seemingly rubbing her stomach every other minute as she was still stuffed with the breakfast not helping. We made a bit of light conversation, mom wanting to know more about how Emilia had been during the past few months. Mom, of course, gulped down most of the food presented, constantly grabbing more when she had finished her generous plate.

"So Emilia... Has John told you about his little... situation?" mom asked after a while.

"What?" I asked, a bit confused.

"I'm not sure... What 'situation'?" Emilia asked, looking at me with a questioning glance.

"Well... I'm pretty sure that the two of you are, at the very least, sleeping together," mom said, seemingly unfaced by what she had just said, where most other people would at least be slightly hesitant of bringing such a thing up.

"Oh well... Yes," Emilia answered, blushing slightly.

"How far would you say you're along in this relationship?"

"Well... I uhh... We're..." Emilia stammered, looking at me like she was begging for help.

"We're uhh..." I tried to say something, but I didn't know what we were. I mean, most of it was unspoken. It was apparent, at least to me, that we cared about each other a bunch. We hadn't really put a label on anything yet, with Emilia still being a married woman. Were we a couple? I mean, we act like one and... Emilia does carry my child in her belly... "We haven't really discussed it..." I finally said, mom staring at me with an intentful gaze.

"You probably should do that, if I might suggest," mom said, giving me a teasing wink. "Well it's probably good for you to know Emilia, in the case you want to progress, that John has... Other, women in his life."

"Right..." Emilia said, looking at me. "I did know that, Alexandra..." Looking over at mom, Emilia raised an eyebrow, fixating her gaze on mom. This caused mom to blush violently, choking on her food which she sporadically coughed up.

"Are you alright?" I asked, placing a hand on her arm as mom caught her breath.

"Yes... Thanks sweetie..." mom said, avoiding both of our gazes. "S-seems that y-you know... Emilia," mom stammers, taking a deep sip from her mug.

"I sort of f-figured it out when you were uhm... n-naked yesterday in the kitchen with John," Emilia said, blushing herself.

"Oh... Well..."

"It's fine by the way! Just... a bit weird but... I'm sure you have your reasons..."

"W-we... Yes..." Mom has probably never been this flushed, silently eating more and more food. All of us remained silent for a few minutes, mom eating a bunch, Emilia eating sparingly and I'm just feeling stuck there, unable to move out of embarrassment. After a while, mom finishes eating and stands up. "I'm sure you t-two have some talking t-to do. So I'll j-just, excuse myself. S-see you later..." As mom stands up, I can see her semi-stuffed stomach stretching the white T-shirt she's wearing, her tits jiggling freely as she stops her upswing and walks out of the kitchen. Emilia and I remained quiet for another minute or so since mom left, until I decided to say something.

"So... Regarding my 'situation'..."

"Yes... That's probably a good place to s-start," Emilia said, a little unsure in her voice. "How many others are there?"

"Right... Well... I guess there are... Six others," I say, my heart beating quickly as I await her reaction. Emilia remains silent for a few seconds, and I can see how her brain is currently working overtime processing the information.

"S-six? How did you manage that?" Emilia finally asked, and to my surprise, she sounded slightly impressed.

"I-I don't know... It was mostly them coming t-to me..." I said.

"Like me..." Emilia sighed.

"Yeah... Although I didn't faint with the other ones," I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"I hope so! You scared me something fierce!" Emilia said, smiling back at me.

"I guess it's the virus' doing," I said, the somber thought that nothing of this would have happened if the virus didn't exist.

"It does make you very horny," Emilia said, talking more to herself than me. "Anyway... What's your relation to these other women?"

"Some of them I'm not sure to be honest. Guess I'm not the strongest 'labels guy' type," I said. "But at least two of them I'm sure about where I stand."

"And that would be?"

"They are my g-girlfriends I guess," I said, thinking of Victoria and Tabia.

"And they know of your 'situation'?"

"Yeah. I've told you about Victoria already. How she kinda encourages it and all," I said, Emilia nodding.

"Right. I remember now. The photos."

"Yep..."

"Well you can make it three if you w-want..." Emilia says, looking at me with a faint smile.

"Huh?"

"That probably sounded stupid. I just... If you want... I'd like to be together... With you. Like a couple..." Emilia quickly rambled, stumbling slightly on her own words.

"I'd love to," I responded, smiling widely myself. Leaning over, I kissed her deeply, which quickly turned into us deeply making out, her tongue quickly finding its way into my mouth.

"I'm really happy," Emilia said after pulling away, biting her lip. "My boyfriend..." A beaming smile crept its way across her face, not able to bring it down. "Just one more thing..."

"What?" I saw how Emilia looked around, making sure that mom wasn't in close proximity.

"Have you uhm... Put a baby in any of the others?" Emilia asked, blushing somewhat fiercely.

"Uhm... No. Not that I'm aware of. You're the only one..." I said.

"Alright. Just wanted to ask."

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked, having finished eating breakfast a while ago.

"Well..." Emilia began, biting her lip. "I've been feeling a bit... Needy..." Her hand made its way to my crotch, teasingly grabbing my cock through the loose fabric of my pajama pants. "Do you wanna head upstairs?"

"Mmmhmmm," I nod, standing up and helping Emilia up as well, the two of us walking to my room in quick fashion. During most of the walk there, Emilia had been fondling and groping me through my pants, and once we were up the stairs her hand had slinked down inside my underwear, grabbing and stroking me all the way until we got to the bed. Emilia took a seat on the bed's edge, her round tummy resting on her lap, her breasts, although big, kept their shape well on top of her belly. "Let's remove this shirt," I said, pulling the T-shirt off Emilia, her long ginger hair providing yet again a challenge.

"Hurry up John! I can't wait much longer," Emilia said, being a little antsy in her movements as she continued to grope me through my pants. "I'll just... Pull these pants down..." Emilia moaned as I had just thrown her shirt to the side, hastily yanking down my pants and underwear, my rock hard cock springing free and pointing lustfully towards Emilia. "Gosh... I-is it... Uhm... Bigger than last t-time?" Emilia asked, reaching out to grab it, one of her hands not able to reach around the shaft.

"Maybe *moan* but I don't know... It's all *moan* a little blurry," I moaned as Emilia had begun to gently stroke me. Without much further incentive, Emilia wrapped her lips around the head of my dick, beginning to push more of me into her mouth. I heard how she was struggling to fit the thickness of it into her mouth, having to gape wide which causes her to groan and wince. "Are you okay?" I asked, pulling Emilia away from my cock, a lewd strand of saliva briefly connecting the tip of my cock with her mouth.

"I'm okay *groan* just that... You're so huge John! I'm having a little difficulty with... Well I'd guess everything you have to offer! I've never been the best at giving blowies or anything so just be patient," Emilia said, beginning to lick and suck along the shaft instead. "You smell really manly John... It's really *moan* fucking addicting." Emilia plated kisses along the shaft, continuing to cover it in her saliva, before she made another attempt at taking me.

"You can "moan" do it Emilia. Just... Fuck... Push," I moaned as Emilia gaped as much as she could, taking me a few inches in, already gaging and struggling to take it deeper.

"I'm sorry John but... I think my mouth's too small..." Emilia gasps, her breathing being shallow as she must have forgotten to breathe while trying to fit my cock into her throat. "That's so fucking hot..." I heard her whispers to herself, staring with disbelief at my 10 inches of manhood. "Please take my panties off John! I'm so wet right now and I need you inside me!"

"Alright. Just lean back," I said, pushing her gently against the bed, before my hands found their way to her curvy wide hips, where my fingers hooked the bands of her panties and began to pull them down her legs. An erotic scent began to fill the room as her wet lips came free, which made me even more excited to fuck her. Throwing her panties to the side, I ran my fingers over her fold, feeling the wetness that had begun leaking out of her along with the substantial growth of hair. When we first had sex together she was practically clean shaven, and not even a month later there was a dense growth of hair covering her juicy cunt. I didn't mind, but I just had to get a taste of her before I began fucking her.

"Go on John! Just put it in! I need to feel you filling me up!" Emilia called out.

"Just wait a little bit. I'll just..." I didn't finish my sentence, but instead spread her pussy lips and gently ran my tongue inside of her, sucking gently on her clit.

"Oh fuck yes! God that *moan* feels amazing!" Emilia called out, digging her nails into the mattress edge. "It tickles *moana* slightly!" I felt how her whole body squirmed, probably already close to cumming from the little stimulation I had provided. I began to slow down, and as Emilia's moans were reaching their climax I pulled away, wiping away some of the wetness from my lips as I stood back up. "Why?! I was *moan* so close *moan* Jo- Ohhh!" I had grabbed my erect cock and guided it into her needy pussy as she was complaining. Emilia orgasmed the second I had entered her, grazing her clit in the process. "Oh fuck!" she moaned, as she breathed out for a quick second, before I began thrusting into her, causing her to moan loudly again.

Easing into her at first, I slowly buried my member deeper and deeper into her, causing her moan and wince in pleasure, helplessly lying on the bed and just enjoying the experience. Once I was 7 inches deep I began to pick up the speed of my thrusting, sliding in and out of her quickly as Emilia moaned louder and louder. Leaning over her body, I placed my hands on her large full breasts and leaned in close to her face, beginning to make out with her. My stomach rested against hers, causing me to exert myself slightly to reach her gorgeous face, but I managed.

"Fuck *moan* John! You're *moan* a fucking *moan* animal!" Emilia shouted, having trouble speaking as I continued pounding her roughly. "God yes! Please continue! Fuck me! Breed me! Breed me please!" Emilia was practically delirious in pleasure, calling out to me to impregnate her, even though she was already pregnant. Nonetheless it was hot as hell, making me even more riled up as I moved back up, standing up right between her legs and grabbing her hips. With her soft hips held firmly, I began lifting her up slightly, her weight definitely being felt by me but I didn't care. Positioning her so her hips were raised and the other support point being her back against the bed, I began thrusting into her hard, moving her body in tandem with my own thrusts.

"You want me to breed you?" I moaned as I felt myself getting close.

"God yes John! Breed me! Breed me! Breed me! Fuck! I'm cumming again!" In a series of incoherent moans and begging, I exploded my first huge load into her warm pussy. The sensation was wonderful, but slightly overpowering as I almost dropped her body. Having to shift my grip slightly, I brought her down onto the bed with some of the last of my strength. I fall to my knees, breathing heavily and my head leaning against Emilia's soft plump thigh. "That was *moan* really something... I've cummed so much," Emilia sighed, having to catch her breath as well.

"Yeah... Are you up for round two?" I asked, getting up from my knees.

"Mmmhmmm... How do you want your girlfriend?" she asked teasingly, drawing sensual circles on her inner thigh with her finger.

"Doggy?" I panted, still catching my breath as I moved onto the bed, kissing her quickly before she got on all fours. I saw how a trail of cum leaked out of her pussy and down her thigh as she presented her ass to me, with her pussy being positively filled already.

12