A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I look good?" she teased, wiggling her plump butt.

"You always look good," I said, smacking her gently on her asscheek, sending quick ripples all through her thigh. "Are you ready?"

"Yes John! Come on! Push i- Fuck yes!" she moaned as I slid in, sticky, squelching sounds could be heard as my dick pushed aside the cum that filled her tight pussy up. Beginning to thrust, the sounds were loud, squelching and splatting with each movement in and out. "Oh yes! I think I *moan* love the sound of my *moan* filled little cunt being *moan* used!" Caressing her sides and stroking her belly from behind, I continued to thrust, taking it a little slower to be able to last slightly longer and to be able to continue following the intense previous round.

Emilia's pussy clamped down hard around my thick shaft, and as she continued to moan and cum from my continued thrusting, I enjoyed the view of her ass jiggling with each thrust. The long orange hair was beginning to stick to Emilia's sweaty body, and I could see the darker spots of ginger hair that held close to her plump body. After 12 minutes or so, I was getting close, which meant I was beginning to speed up my thrusting.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! You're hitting all the right *moan* spots! Keep at it! Fuck yes! Shoot your cum in me please!" Emilia shouted, dropping her face into a pillow and just relaxing, taking almost all of my length with each thrust.

"Take it! I'm close!" I moan, quickening the thrusting even further as I pound into her three times with increased strength to make me climax.

"Cum in me! Cum in me! CUM IN ME! FUCK YES! I*M CUMMING TOO!" Emilia shouts in a delirious stupor, and I feel how she squirts loads on my cock as I feel my balls contract as I shoot another huge load into Emilia's pussy. Emilia moans loudly, screaming in pleasure as I fill her up even further. I support myself on Emilia's plump ass, breathing out as my cock continues to spurt small amounts of cum into her.

"You alright?" I ask, stroking her back softly, feeling some of her sweat-drenched hair sticking to her back.

"I *moan feel... Fantastic..." Emilia moans, slowly and mostly instinctively moving her hips back and forth, grinding on my cock.

"You want more?" Leaning on top of her back, my hands reach around to play with her hard nipples.

"Mmhmm..." Emilia whimpers as an approving response.

"Alright, but I want to be face to face with you again." Sliding out of her Emilia made a whining cry, and I saw how a small cum pool had begun forming on the sheets from the leakage from her flooded cunt. "Turn around and lay on your back," I said, Emilia quickly, but clumsily, following my instruction. Laying down on her back, Emilia looked up at me with a blushed expression that screamed neediness. Her huge breasts drooped to the sides of her even more enlarged cum filled belly, with her thighs spreading wide as they made contact with the sheets. "You look so incredible."

"Thank you... You look really... B-big..." she moans, practically drooling at the size of my member which rested against her tummy. Inserting myself again into her, I felt the warm thick gooey liquid of my cum inside her pussy, Emilia moaning loudly as I began gently thrusting. "Fuck yeah! Fuck me good John!" Steadying yourself against the bed with one hand, the other one reaches up to her breast, squeezing it gently around the nipple. You hoped that milk would squirt out, but sadly nothing. "I'm *moan* sorry! But *moan* I milked myself *groan* yesterday in... Fuck! To not leak in front *moan* of that fucking asshole!"

"It's fine, But can I *grunt* suck on them?" I moaned in response, hungrily grabbing at her large assets.

"Yes please! Please suck *moan* on them! Suck on my pink hard nipples! They're so *moan* fucking sensitive!" Emilia calls out, rubbing her unoccupied nipple between her fingers. Leaning down, you take her awaiting nipple into your mouth and you begin to toy and lick it, sucking gently on the hard flesh which causes Emilia to cum almost immediately around your thrusting cock. "Suck more John! I want to *moan* give you milk! I'm so sorry for *moan* not being able to!" she whines, taking her free hand and caressing the back of your head, almost holding you down against her breast. Pounding into her and sucking on both her nipples as Emilia ran her hands all over my body caused me to get close to cumming after 10 minutes of lustful intercourse.

"I'm getting *moan* so close..." I grunted, my hips starting to tire as I pounded into her, her pussy and my cock making squelching noises as they slammed into each other.

"Cum in me! Cum in me! Put another baby in me! I want so many children! Give me more! I need more! Cum John! Cum!" Emilia moaned, her hips bucking back up into me with fierce speed as I did the same, and we orgasmed together as Emilia embraced me, placing her head into my neck.

"PUT ANOTHER WHAT??!!!" I heard mom yell from the doorway. Both me and Emilia froze. I couldn't look over my shoulder towards the doorway and Emilia buried her face deep in my neck as I continued to pump the last few spurts of cum into Emilia.

"Oh fuck... Shit!" I thought to myself as I stiffly froze on top of Emilia. I could hear some fumbling, something small hitting the floor in the hallway with rushed steps going down the stairs. A minute or so later the front door opened and closed in a quick fashion. Emilia and I laid like this for another minute, maybe a little more, without saying a word. The only sound was our combined heavy breathing.

"I t-think I'm gonna d-die..." Emilia whined, speaking muffled into my neck.

"M-me t-too..." I responded, as I started moving my shoulders first, before the rest of my body caught up. I slipped out of Emilia and took a seat on the bed, my head held in my hands as I felt the huge amount of blood pulsating in my face. Quickly glancing over at Emilia, I saw how she was covering her face in shame, almost even redder in the face than me. "I uhm... Think I'll t-take a shower if that's okay?" I said after another minute of silence.

"Y-yeah... I'll uhm... Stay here..." Emilia stammered, awkwardly fidgeting with her hands. Grabbing a new change of clothes with me, I headed towards the shower. As I exited my room, I noticed a 6 inch dildo laid on the floor close to the door, covered in slick juices. Quickly picking it up and tossing it into mom's room, I headed to the bathroom to take a long shower. Washing myself clean, I put on my clothes and walked around the house to just check if mom really had left, which she had. Heading back into my bedroom where Emilia still laid on the bed, clutching her legs tightly together to keep the cum inside her, I saw that she was checking her phone.

"How are you doing?" I asked, standing next to the bed.

"I'm... Not sure. Worried at least. I mean, your m-mom found us... fucking you know and that we... have a baby on the way," Emilia says, and I can't help but see a faint, warm and longing smile spreading on her lips.

"So... What do we do now?"

"I don't know... I guess we'll just... have to wait..." Emilia responded, patting her belly slightly. "I don't have anything I need to do so I'll just relax..."

"You do that. I have some minor school stuff to take care of but I'll work here." The following two hours I spent hunched over my desk, writing a minor essay that needed to be done by Monday which took a bit longer than it should because me and Emilia engaged in a fair bit of conversation, which I didn't mind at all. "I'm done! Do you mind if I join you in bed?" I asked as I turned my computer off.

"Not at all. I've been waiting," Emilia said, lifting the blanket for me to get under with her. Cuddling up close with her I began kissing up her soft neck to her jaw, causing her to laugh and giggle. "It *giggle* tickles! Your stubble is pretty sharp, John."

"Sorry, I guess," I said, pressing my chin against her neck and dragging up and down, causing her to push me away playfully.

"You know what? Since you've been so... good, and caring towards me... How about I do a little bit of affectionate care for you?" Emilia said, running her finger along my jawline.

"That sounds nice. What did you have in mind?"

"How about I shave your scruffy beard. Maybe trim your hair? Would that be okay with you?"

"Of course it is. That's very kind of you Emilia."

"Oh please. I love doing this sort of stuff for my man. For you, that is," Emilia said, kissing me quickly before beginning to sit up. "Moving around while like this is slightly *groan* problematic, but... With a little help I'll manage," she said, holding out her arms for me to pull her to her feet. "Thank you John." She rewarded me with another kiss, before both of us walked over to the bathroom. Emilia had thrown on a pair of panties, but otherwise walked around nude, letting her large breasts jiggle and bounce with each stem while her stuffed tummy barely moved. "Can you bring a chair in here as I begin preparing stuff?"

"Sure." Walking downstairs to grab one of the kitchen chairs, I brought it with me upstairs. Emilia was currently rummaging through a cabinet as I entered.

"Where's the shaving cream?"

"In that cabinet," I answered, pointing at one of them. "Probably up towards the right."

"Thank you. You can take a seat by the way, I'm almost done preparing everything." Emilia had begun filling the sink with warm water, my electric razor laying on the sink's edge with Emilia's wide hips swaying playfully as she moved around me. "Could you remove your shirt for me?" Emilia asked, seeming excited by the thought.

"Of course," I said as I quickly took it off.

"Good. It's a bit of a shame that you've only got an electric razor. The regular ones are just... I don't know... More intimate? At least when someone else does it I mean. That might be an odd thing to say heh," Emilia says, turning around to grab a towel and starting to soak it in the warm water.

"It's cute," I said, and I heard Emilia softly giggle.

"Well thank you for thinking that. Now... Let's begin." Scrubbing my stubble with the wet towel, Emilia began to work away. Being gentle and meticulous, it was a very nice experience as Emilia had one hand placed on my shoulder while the other scrubbed away. Her stuffed tummy and sometimes one of her breasts would make contact with my body which caused Emilia to cutely pull back at first, but after a few of these moments of contact she leaned in a bit more for a few moments. Moving onto the shaving cream, the sensation of her rubbing her fingers over face was really pleasant and comforting. "There... You're all covered up! Are you ready for the shave itself?"

"Go ahead. So far it's been really relaxing."

"Aww... I'm glad you like it. Now... Let's start with your neck to get it out of the way." Turning on the electric razor, Emilia slowly ran down my neck, taking great care around the Adam's Apple, before shaving off the sideburns.

"Small question: Is there a certain beard style you like? Like a goatee or mustache or something like that?" I asked her.

"Hmmm... Not really. I like either a full beard on a guy or clean shaven. Preferably clean shaven," she says, running her finger over the newly shaven part of my jaw. "It lets me look at the man's handsome face," she says, kissing me on my cheek before quickly spitting into the sink. "Eeeewww! Forgot about the shaving cream! Still leaves a flavor after you shave hehe..." I chuckle slightly, and Emilia continues her fine work, wiping me off with a damp towel afterward. "And we're done!"

"Wow! Thank you so much Emilia."

"As I said, it's my pleasure. Just look how handsome you are! But if we're doing this again, maybe I'll have to buy some real razors, maybe some aftershave... But that's for later. Do you want me to trim your hair a bit? Shave some hair from the back of your neck?"

"I wouldn't mind, let's do it."

The rest of the day we spent together. First it was the hair trimming, then we ate lunch together, or more precisely I ate lunch while Emilia had only a few bites. We watched a movie together and played some card games, waiting for mom to return home. But, as the hours passed, she didn't return. Both of us were too embarrassed to call her, or even talk about her, so we just waited. I told Emilia that I had a dinner date with Luana tomorrow which she seemed to be fine with, but demanded that we would do another round in the bedroom, which I gladly accepted. Pumping another three huge loads into Emilia, we both easily fell asleep from our intense love making.

End of chapter 24.

12