A Lustful Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each thrust of his cock too brought a fresh wave of tightness, a rippling reaction, from that hole and he hammered in with due fervour, snarling and heaving, flanks juddering for breath. His tail slapped down but he no longer saw Avilia beneath him, seeking only his pleasure when it lay there, cock spewing forth more and more pre-cum, soaking the drake's tail hole before he had even reached climax. It was another kind of marking that his kind could encompass but it was his oily essence that was the main lure of marking, the stain that would linger and show Avilia to be the claimed dragon that he truly was.

Avilia groaned, head rolling back, but all he wanted was a release, something more, something that he hadn't had rammed up under his tail hole for too long. No, it had always been the cunny that Xigfeldo preferred and, well, he liked other sensations too, the incredible stretch as Xigfeldo made his cock even bigger than it naturally was, pounding him open without true care for his feelings. And that was just what made it so good for him, moaning and twisting his head back and forth, that tightness in the pit of his stomach growing and growing, spreading throughout his body until he couldn't contain it anymore.

Howling out his climax, Avilia thrashed and Xigfeldo snarled, pinning him down with the weight of his body, eyes gleaming. His climax could not deny the pulse of such a furiously clenching tail hole, tight around his cock, and he let out a triumphant roar as he seeded Avilia full too, thick spurts of virile cum flooding a hole that, sadly, would not result in the bearing of another clutch of eggs. That had been fun, before, to see Avilia with a heavily swollen and pregnant belly, the eggs jostling around inside him as Xigfeldo still took him over and over again.

Maybe that would have to happen again... But he had plenty of cum to go around and there was still the option to seal away Avilia's cock and turn him into a true female again if he so chose to. That was the benefit to being the drake in control, the one in power at all times: he got to choose. And that in itself was a luxury that some dragons had to do without.

But not him. Never him.

His cock did not soften after he had deposited one load inside the red, hammering and pounding and driving as he was meant to. His cloaca kissed that of Avilia's with each and every rampant stroke, sliding through a slick mess of his own semen as he did everything within the scope of his magical power to ensure that not a single drop escaped. And Avilia adored every last sordid second of it, heaving for breathing, smoke pouring from his nostrils, a lustful simmer flaring through him. Reds were known, after all, for enjoying the rougher side of life and Avilia was by no means an exception to the rule as the silver-black drake hunkered down menacingly over him.

"How much can you take?" He hissed. "Are you stud enough for a dragon like me? Or just a dragoness needing to be bred, my pretty female?"

Avilia twisted his head but nothing truly intelligence came out of his mouth as he whimpered and whined, begging with the twists and turns of his body for more, jaws hanging open. Fire built up in the back of his maw but Xigfeldo yanked his shaft out, flipping his submissive onto his stomach so that he could more safely power into him, getting the true depth and ability to tease that he had been looking for.

"There... That's better, isn't it, my pretty one?"

Blushing furiously, Avilia tried to disagree but all that came from his lips was a heady moan, a pleading for more that rose in a flicker of flame. He needed it and that cock kept swelling, forcing him open a little wider, testing the true extent of his limits, how much his lust would be willing to force him through. Avilia was a tougher breed and he surprised him like no other, grunting and hissing for it, flames scorching the grass before him as he was pounded in the crudest fashion imaginable, tail hole strained and stretched, semen pooling inside him. Yet one load was not enough to make him swell there and a second, well... That could have been spilling hotly out of him in no time at all with the removal of that length if he wasn't careful about it!

And yet the lure of the ceremony residing ahead of him rendered Xigfeldo hasty when he may have enjoyed a little more time to put Avilia in his please, biting the base of the smaller dragon's neck as his hind end worked, slamming into him brutally. Of course, the red dragon only moaned for more, although Xigfeldo knew partners too that preferred a lighter touch -- there was nothing soft and sensual about what it was that the crimson drake truly lusted for.

"Mm... Think you got one more in you?"

The question was a rhetorical one -- it didn't matter whether or not Avilia could climax again in such short order as long as he got another hot load up under his tail. With a feral snarl that would have sent lesser creatures running and trembling into the darkness of their holes, he let loose his passion once more, a continuous stream of cum pouring from his cock as if a dam had broken. The magic of a drake like him was fickle and he could climax in more ways than one, head tipping from one side to the other as if to work out the kinks even as pulse after pulse of tantalising pleasure wracked him from his nose to the very tip of his curling back and forth tail.

Yes, that was just what he needed. A little warm-up for the ceremony, something to get him going, something to get him good and in the mood to breed. It would be needed when he faced the crowd of dragons, proving his worth to them all, all for the title that he had always known would be his from the very first time he had been of a suitable age to watch the ceremony.

Beneath him, Avilia panted, cock hard but not relieved a second time. Xigfeldo smirked. Good, that would keep him in his place and randy too, wanting for attention. And having a companion on the flight there would do him good too if only to relieve his need. Avilia didn't seem too concerned about his own needs when it came to climax and that too was something that a flexible dragon stud like Xigfeldo could work with.

Stretching out his wings, he flapped them carefully, shaking off twigs and branches that had gotten caught up on the spines and leathery membranes, ever so slightly translucent in a silver sheen. Barely with himself, Avilia gasped, head tilting up as he blinked, striving for a sense of reality that was a little better understood than the lust-addled one that he was currently in, his tail hole suddenly and shamefully devoid of cock.

"Shall we be on our way?"

Panting, Avilia scrambled to heave himself up alongside Xigfeldo, the dragon in charge already preparing to take flight from a duly difficult location.

"What, you don't wish to rest before heading to the ceremony?"

Throwing his head back, Xigfeldo laughed. The sound reverberating through the trees as he stretched out first one wing and then the other, limbering up, although his cock had already retracted into his slit and cloaca, sealing itself away when it was not immediately needed. The lingering lure of his oil on his cloaca and belly-scales, however, could stay, just to announce his arrival in the best way possible, his aroma seeping ahead of him as he flew, warning all that a true contender for the title had well and truly arrived in all his glory and abject splendour.

Avilia gulped. Had Xigfeldo lost it? Yet the drake was quite sane, even if revelling in the promise of all to come.

"My dear, Avilia... I have already recovered. And it's time to show every last dragon at the ceremony what I can do, what I can do to prove I am the worthiest one there. But I must arrive to be the worthiest and we must leave immediately!"

Sinking back onto his haunches, he propelled himself bodily up into the air, trusting his wings to carry him, pounding and shaping the air to suit his needs, buffeting gusts forcing Avilia's job to be a shade more difficult than it truly needed to be too. But Avilia would manage well enough and Xigfeldo did not even look back as he ascended into the sky, his heart lighter than it had been in moons. For now, at long last, he had a true challenge ahead of him.

Blasting out a roar, he signalled to all that cared to bear witness to his power that he was coming and there was only one thing that he would leave with. There was to be no failure in the gleam of his eye, the strength vibrating through his form, legs trailing behind as he lifted into the sky that was his home. And yet there was so much more to come as he revelled in his own power, head snaking back and forth even as Avilia hastened and hustled to catch up in time.

The ceremony hadn't seen anything yet!


12