A Lustful Liaison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSKNIGHT
JSKNIGHT
35 Followers

"Wow!" Was all I could say.

"Oh dear, someone's tongue is going to be in overdrive later," said Jasmine, comically but accurately.

The other two girls laughed as I gave each ass a friendly slap, before allowing Mya to pull up her shorts.

The three girls turned to me and began to undo my shorts, seeing that I was packing a huge tent now. front. Jasmine slid her fingers over the buttons, tracing the outline of my erection. Mya looked at me uncertainly, clearly self-conscious in these circumstances but tentatively joined Jasmine in pawing at my hard on. As Mya touched me, I reciprocated, fondling her through her clothes, groping her breasts at first and then sliding my hand down her footie shorts. I touched her gently but firmly, so that I could feel the shape of her pussy lips. I pulled her towards me and kissed her as the other two girls released my cock from its confinement.

I pushed my tongue into Mya's mouth as four hands began to play with my cock. I squeezed her soft, sexy ass as I kissed her and I began to realise how erotic being with three girls really was. I turned Mya round in order to slip my hand inside her shorts. Alia wanked me from behind, making the tip of my cock bounce against Mya's bum, the shiny fabric of her shorts producing a delightful sensation. Jasmine was also behind me, and to one side and was cupping my balls as Alia stroked my cock and I slid my fingers past the gusset of Mya's panties.

Mya had admitted to feeling horny earlier and I could confirm as much as I pushed my fingers into her hot and moist pussy. I kissed her neck as I fingered her and I was beginning to feel as if my balls were full to bursting.

Reading my state of arousal, the girls eased off and the three of them stood in a little huddle and I kissed them one by one, with my dick rubbing against them. I suddenly realised that I didn't have enough hands as I traced my fingers between their legs and over their cute butts. As I kissed the girls, groping them at the same time, the friction from simply rubbing against them was becoming intensely pleasurable.

My thoughts turned to getting the three of them naked in my bedroom. The combination of my imagination, the gentle rubbing and French kissing was sending me close to orgasm. As I grew breathless, I ran my hands up Alia's skirt and inside Jasmine's playsuit. They have such soft and squeezable bubble buts and the texture of their flesh and their skimpy panties was delicious. I groaned with satisfaction as my fingers explored between Alia's legs, her panty gusset hot and sticky.

I would have loved to have one or more of the girls drop to their knees and give me a blowjob, but Alia had promised me that the oral sex was for later, so I satisfied myself in fondling the three girls' breasts through their tops and stroking between their legs as they lay their hands on my throbbing erection. They would take turns to rub my cock as I kissed the other two girls. At one point Jasmine stroked my legs and tickled my balls as Alia and Mya drizzled saliva on their fingers, working it into the head of my cock. I was delirious with arousal and was doing my best to hold back to prolong the pleasure.

My cock was now twitching, as I was being pampered and pleasured by the three girls amid bird song and the warm spring air. Mya had lost any earlier nervousness and seemed fascinated by my euphoric and aroused state. She took my cock and tugged me and at the same time Jasmine and Alia came together in a French kiss. They know how much of a turn on this is for me, and to see these two smoking hot girls making out, as my cock was being stroked by their friend was enough to send me over the edge. I kissed Mya with my fingers sliding inside her silky soft thigh and her shorts were just loose enough to afford access to her pussy, where her labia were now moist and slippery. As she turned to kiss Alia, Jasmine wanked my cock gently and I erupted all over Mya's tummy and all down her black shorts.

"Ah James, what a mess! Look at me!" she protested.

The other girls laughed, but Mya seemed genuinely annoyed, so I apologized for not warning her that I was about to ejaculate.

"Only kidding," she said. Alia and Jas said something like this might happen, so I brought a change of shorts!"

"What! I thought you were really cross."

"Nah! I don't do serious either, James."

"Yes and anyway, we can't go to Burger King with spunk all on us," said Jasmine.

"Burger King?" I enquired.

"Yes, I bet they don't have them on Mauritius," added Jasmine.

"Fair enough," I said.

I waited for my penis to subside enough to get my shorts back on and we locked the allotment and headed back to the cars. It was quiet enough for Mya to do a quick swap of shorts in the back of the car and we headed to town for some fast food.

What happened next and the joys of three girls' tongues, will be revealed in the next chapter.

JSKNIGHT
JSKNIGHT
35 Followers
12